๐“๐‘๐€๐†๐„๐ƒ๐˜|(๐„.๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+)

By Svosos

ยกTW! {This books contains very graphic content such as sexual assault, depression, suicidal thoughts, sex, an... More

The Beginning.
Narcisstic Asshole.
Games.
Preparation.
Beauty in Black.
Champagne and Cocaine.
Sprained ankle.
Distracting thoughts.
Coincidences.
Emotions.
Anger Issues.
Regrets.
Flashbacks...Relapse..
Sexual frustration.
Peace..and war.
Dreams.
Predicaments.
Changes.
Split Personality.
Anger and Bliss.
Decisions and Seduction.
Fabric.
Realization.
Panic.
Travel.
Distractions, Suspicions, and Romance.
Business...and pleasure.
Sexual Aggresion, Sexual Regrets.
The End.

EPILOGUE

5.4K 124 91
By Svosos

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Vote, comment, and read the a/n.

(Also how do we feel ab the aesthetic change in my account, my covers, and my titles? It was def time for a change lol...Also I changed the name of one night stand to Tragedy? How do we feel about it...)

{NOT EDITED}

Layla's pov
I tapped my fingers impatiently on the desk, I just wanted to get out of here.

I've hated courtrooms.

"Ms.Summers, It's nice to see you."

"You as well." I said and shook the guys hand. We both sat down, and I sighed.

"Can we make this quick?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Since Evie didn't have a will, but many have testified to you being her best friend, I have decided to give you all her belongings." He said and I nodded.

"Okay..."

"And also, here's the autopsy." He said and handed me a paper. I looked at it.

"She died by suffocation?" I asked and he exhaled.

"The medical examiner will come in here in a few minutes to explain, for now, I'll make sure you have all Evie's belongings." He said and I nodded. He left the autopsy report on the table, and suddenly I saw a male come in.

"I'm Lucas Kowalczyk, the medical examiner." He said and sat down.

"So um, How did Evie pass away exactly?"

"She has hand marks on her throat, Erich Blunt strangled her."

"Oh wow...um did she suffer?"

"I don't believe so."

"What about Erich?"

"I can't disclose that information." He said and I sighed.

"Anything else I have to know?"

"Well Evie was around four months pregnant."

"Yes.."

"Well her child was going to be very sick when it came out."

"Can you tell the gender?"

"Yes, a baby girl." He said and I let out a shaky breath.

"And also, was Evie going through some type of drug recovery?"

"Well, um, It's complicated, why?"

"Because her child had an eighty percent chance of having autism, and also brain damage." He explained and my eyes widened.

"Also has Evie miscarried before?"

"Yes...twice."

"Hm..."

"What?"

"Is that the reason why she was depressed?" He asked, and quickly I got uncomfortable.

"There was a lot of reasons." I answered, and he nodded.

"Those miscarriages must've hurt her a lot since she has AES." He said and I shrugged.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked and he sighed.

"She was thin, like thin thin, especially because she was pregnant, and I'm not going to lie to you Ms.Summers, but there was an eighty percent chance that Evie would've miscarried her babygirl, since all she's been through." He said and I exhaled.

"Been through?"

"She was exceedingly stressed, her body was thin, and she just wasn't taking care of herself." He said and I nodded.

"There is detectives outside who want to talk to you." He said and I nodded quickly.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He whispered and left the room. Quickly two detectives came in.

"My name is Mulligan and this is Detective English." The female said and they sat down.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"No you're not, can you just ask the questions so I can leave?" I asked, quickly irritated. English exhaled.

"Did you know about Mr.Blunt following Ms.Joyce around?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you do anything about it?"

"I did, I sent her to Italy, but his sociopathic ass followed her there." I explained and they looked up at me.

"Has she always been troubled?"

"Yes, always."

"What do you remember that messed her up?"

"Her miscarriages, the abuse she was put through by her foster parents, her parents dying, you name it." I said and they wrote it down.

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you troubled?"

"Not as much as her, can I leave now?" I asked and Mulligan nodded. I got up, and quickly walked out of the room. I immediately saw my best friend Julian standing there. I walked up to him, giving him a hug.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just get me the hell out of here." I said and we both walked to the exit. I saw a huge family walking, and immediately one of them stopped me.

"Are you Layla?" The eldest woman asked me.

"Yes..?"

"I am Evie's grandmother." She said and I exhaled.

"Oh.."

"How are you feeling darling?" She asked, and I looked at her family. There was one really attractive guy which definitely caught my eye.

"I'm fine...I'm sorry what's your name?"

"My name is Ana, and this is my husband Jace." She said and motioned to the female.

"This is my niece Cassie."

"Hi." She said and shook my hand.

"This is my nephew Trevor and his um, ex wife Laura." She said and immediately I shook hands with both Trevor and Laura.

"Please, take a walk with me." Ana said and I nodded hesitantly. I looked at Julian.

"Just stay here." I said and he nodded. Immediately Ana and I just started walking.

"How are you?" She asked me, and I exhaled.

"It's not her death that shocks me, It's the way she died. Ana I'm going to be honest with you, Evie had a lot of mental and physical problems and the fact that she got as far as she did shocks me." I answered as honestly as possible.

"Yes, I know, I saw her autopsy report, It's just sad I couldn't have spent more time with her."

"I understand, I know I have the right to her body but I would like to get her buried right next to her parents."

"Actually I wanted to ask you if we could do that."

"Well you have my permission." I said and she nodded.

"I noticed the way you were eyeing my nephew." She said, and my eyes widened.

"Uhm, I..."

"He got separated a month ago to Laura."

"May I ask why?"

"Laura was infertile, and Trevor really wants a baby." She answered and I sighed.

"Must be very hard for Laura."

"Yes it is."

"So why is she still around? If they're separated..."

"Good question, I don't exactly know why..." She said and I exhaled.

"If you'd like a go at him, I'll shove you towards him." She said and winked at me. I chuckled.

"Thank you." I said and realized we were at the stairs. I looked at her.

"I should get home, people are dropping off Evie's things right now."

"If there's anything you think I would like, please send it to me."

"Of course."

"And can we please stay in contact?" She asked and I smiled.

"I think we will if I might date your son." I said and she chuckled.

"Layla!" I heard someone call out, and It was Julian. I turned to Ana.

"You should probably go back to your family, we will speak later." I said and she nodded.

I opened the door to my apartment, seeing a few boxes. I felt my eyes widen as I put my bag down and took my coat off.

I sat down on my couch, opening the first box. It kept her clothes, and also some basic hygiene stuff. I put it down on the floor, and immediately went through the next box.

Technology and room decor...next box...

Mail and letters.

I started going through the mail, and finally I got to an uncertified letter in a envelope. I opened it, and started reading. It was Evie's handwriting.

'If you're reading this, then I guess I have committed. Sorry Layla, since you're the only person who truly cared about me. But please open the small box which was held under my desk. The key is taped under the box.'-Evie.

I just found I'm pregnant so I thought I should update this. I can't commit anymore, I have a baby on the way, but if I die, then open the box, it used to have some of my mother's jewelry, but now it has something different.'-

My eyes widened. Suicide Note? She was going to commit?

I immediately went through the boxes and found the box. I grabbed the key, and immediately opened it. My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

Pieces of her silk black dress which she wore that night...

Now it was all just fabric...

"Holy fuck." I whispered as I put the box down, walking to my balcony. I rested my body against the ledge, staring at the sunset.

All this over a one night stand...

We should've never gone out that night.

Such a tragedy...

A/N
Some closure, finally. Hope you all enjoyed!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 11K 57
Claudia Johnson is a girl from a big city who is currently studying in the University of San Francisco for computer science. Even though she's going...
516K 18.2K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
1.1K 146 29
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...