Matthew Espinosa Imagines

By ash-reneex

if you don't like my imagines, don't read them :) love my readers they're my babes <3 More

Last Night
Fighting
Cutting
Wrong Guy
Wedding
Mistake?
How Could You? Pt. 1
How Could You? Pt. 2
Faking
Football
Abused
"Goodbye."
Babysitting
Ex Boyfriend
One Week
You've Changed
Frustration
Please Read ☺️
Come With Me
Pool Party
Just Friends?
He Loves Me
Trapped
Inseparable
Best Friend's Brother
Protective
Loved
Jealousy Pt. 1
Jealousy Pt. 2
You Love Me?
Please Read!
Playful
Tragedy
"You Can't Save Me"
"Friends"
Don't Go
Hidden
Sick
"I'm sorry." pt. 1
"I'm sorry." pt. 2
Sinking
Our Little Princess
Overboard
read pls
Runaway
Disneyland
Damaged pt. 1
Damaged pt. 2
Q & A
Huggable
I just want to be happy.
Love
False Love
Out of Love pt. 1
Out of Love pt. 2
My Hero
Scared
Read for a Free Smile :)
Merry Christmas, Baby
Our Baby
sleepover
All I Have Left
Plane Crash pt. 1
Plane Crash pt. 2
im sorry
Nerves
Plane Crash pt. 3
You Are My Home
PLEASE READ!!!
Thank You

Road Trip

4.6K 100 20
By ash-reneex

*Cyrus's POV*

I climb into the large bus with only a Jansport backpack and a wad of cash in the back pocket of my skinny jeans.

I step on and give the bus driver my bus ticket I paid for. He rips off his needed portion of the ticket and gives me the leftover half. I tuck the half in the opposite pocket of my jeans, beside the cash.

I was traveling away from my home of South Dakota. My brother is in prison for drunk driving, my mom won't take me seriously anymore, and my best friend hates me for something I didn't even do.

So, as the twenty year old I am, I see that I am allowed and wanting to just backpack across the world.

I didn't know where I was wanting to go when I approached the bus ticket booth, but I did have one place in mind.

I was now traveling to Alaska, to see the mountains, experience the cold weather, and just have a different perspective on life than just keep doing the same thing each day.

I sit in the back of the bus, the second-to-last row of seats (two seats per section) and sit down by the large window of the bus.

I set my backpack in the seat beside me and sit Indian-style in the cushioned seat that made me feel comfy and actually pretty tired.

My stained blonde hair was in a messy bun as I wore a red flannel button up and skinny jeans, with red Vans on my feet, different sneakers although in my pack, along with loads of trail mix.

I see a guy jump aboard the bus, the driver turning towards him.

"Ticket?" the bus driver grunts.

The boy was wearing a camouflage colored tee shirt and cargo shorts, with Vans covering his feet.

The guy pulls his bus ticket out of his back pocket and gives it to the bus driver, adding a laid-back sounding "Here ya go" as he smacked his white colored gum in between his color matching teeth.

After the boy receives back his now teared ticket, he strolls down the aisle of the bus, hunting for a seat.

Surprisingly, out of all the open seats, the boy eyes me, stops at my section, and points a long tan index finger at my pack.

"Is this seat open?" the fairly tan, blonde headed boy asks with a crooked smile and a single smack of gum.

I frown, glancing back at the completely empty seats behind him, but then wash away my confusion because of my courtesy.

"Erm...I guess" I answer, grabbing a handful of my backpack and planting it in my lap next.

The boy smiles gratefully at me as he plops into my pack's previous seat and props his Vans on the seat in front of him.

There's a moment of awkward silence, as the bus finally starts driving onto the road of sunny skies and clear roads.

After a while, I hear the boy's voice speak again. "Where ya headed?" he asks, turning his head toward me, his hazel orbs for eyes scanning me.

I bite my lip. Either I tell the truth and risk the chance of having the boy follow me and tie me up in the trunk of a car with a slit throat, or I lie.

Don't be stupid, Cyrus.

"Alaska" I answer, releasing my bottom lip from my teeth.

The boy's eyebrows raise. "Ah" he says, giving his gaze to the window beside me now. "Why so?"

I shrug. "I'm tired of my boring cycle of life. I want to see the world more."

Matt's eyebrows raise. "Brave of you" he comments.

I try to continue the conversation. "How about you?"

The boy seems grateful for my attempt at conversation. "Alaska."

This time I'm the one with risen eyebrows. "Really? How come?"

"My dad is sorta dying" Blondie answers with a shrug.

"Oh..." I say awkwardly, but it seemed the boy didn't care much.

"Yeah, but it's aiite. My old man's strong, plus Heaven's told to be pretty sweet so."

I purse my lips. Hmm.

"Whelp, at least you have a dad" I mutter, not thinking he'd hear me but he did.

The boy's face goes slack. "Did your dad leave?"

I nod. "When my mom was pregnant with me, my dad got really angry and just...left us."

The boy bites his plump, vibrant pink lip and sighs, trying a brighter note. "Did he possibly leave anything behind?"

I sigh. "A note."

The boy presses. "Not that it's my biz, but what did the note say?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure. I haven't read it."

I quickly change the topic.

"I don't even know your name, stranger" I mention.

The boy frowns. "I don't know yours either."

I sigh. "I'm Cyrus Bennett."

The boy grins at me. "I'm Matthew. Matthew Espinosa."

My eyes widen. "Espinosa? That's...unique."

"Yeah and I recall 'Cyrus' being the last name of Hannah Montana?" Matthew cockily argues.

I laugh and smile downwards. "Well, I have to admit Matthew, you're incredibly cute."

Matthew's hazel eyes glisten with happiness as he grins wide, showing off his straight white teeth.

"Back at you beautiful" Matt says back with a wink that made my face burn and my smile grow.

"Don't make me blush you tease" I mutter, still red.

Matt chuckles, lifts the arm rest dividing our seats, and then scoots closer to me. I watch his movements as he takes my hand and intertwines our hands together.

I chuckle. "I've never held hands with a stranger before."

"Well, good thing we aren't strangers" Matt corrects. "I know your name, where you're from, and why you're heading to Alaska in the first place. All I need to know is your favorite color and we're set."

I laugh. "Light purple" I answer.

"Andddd we're friends" Matt announces, shaking our still clasped hands in victory.

I laugh.

We keep talking until it's dark outside of the bus. I grab the pillow I brought and push it against the window, resting my head and shutting my eyes.

Matt chuckles softly, then pets my hair. "You sleepy Cyrus?"

I nod and shove his hands off me stubbornly, making him laugh a bit harder. "Leave me and my slumber alone" I murmur as I bury my face deeper into my feathered pillow.

Matt laughs and then kneels down beside my head, squeezing in between my seat and the one in front of me.

"Would it be completely and utterly insane if I kissed you, Cyrus Bennett?" Matt asks.

I smile, even though it truly was insane. "Eh...I suppose not."

Matt smiles and slowly leans into my lips. He puckers and then lightly presses his pink, plump lips onto mine.

His lips were slow and gentle at first, his lips caressing mine in the softest way.

Soon enough, Matt cups my cheek and smiles into my lips right before kissing them again.

Matt licks my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I pull away instantly and smile. "Now that is completely insane, Espinosa" I say as he chuckles and then gives me one last peck on the lips.

"Fine" Matt agrees all whiney. "Goodnight beautiful Cyrus...maybe I can kiss you again in Alaska" Matt hopes.

I grin as Matt sits back down in upright position and lies down on his own pillow.

"Hopefully" I answer as I fall asleep with Matt petting my long and loose hair.

* * * * *

so there's that :P

love yall so freaking much like omg u guys r insanely a blessing 🔥

- abby xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.6K 43
(𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚π₯π₯𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐳𝐀𝐚). 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 : @𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐭�...
518K 6.7K 87
on my block [this is an PREFERENCE/IMAGINE book- not an actual story. if you dont like that then don't read babe.]
25.7K 217 23
𝐈 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐀𝐬!- Lijay some little imagines for you daydreamers enjoy!! β˜… (no smut)
25.3K 427 46
and that's just how i felt in love with my bestfriend