Dear Dream (DreamNotFound)

Od BreadWasFound

The Dream Team are planning to meet up in Florida, although Sapnap can't make it until a week after the plann... Více

Information
Nightmares -Chapter 1
Excitement -Chapter 2
Meet up -Chapter 3
Jealousy -Chapter 4
Simp -Chapter 5
Melody -Chapter 6
Just My Luck -Chapter 7
Capricious -Chapter 8
Forget Me Not -Chapter 9
update (not a ch)
Home Sweet Home -Chapter 10
Addiction -Chapter 11
kind of announcement? (not a ch)
Paroxysm -Chapter 12
THANK YOU!/announcement (not a ch)
I Love You -Chapter 13
Yellow -Chapter 14
Confidence -Chapter 15
TYSM! <3 (not a ch)
Maid Dress -Chapter 16
AttentionNotFound -Chapter 17
another thingy (not a ch)
Dear Dream -Chapter 19
Dead or Alive? -Chapter 20
A Field of Dandelions -Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter -Wedding
New Fanfic
This Was What I Meant (not a ch)

I Will Always Love You -Chapter 18

6.8K 151 1K
Od BreadWasFound

(Sorry for all the timeskips)

I wanna say this rq- uhh, pretend that George and Sapnap somehow got all of his setup stuff from his house- don't ask me how, I didn't think of that, but pls just pretend he and Sapnap did that pls

Also let's just have it that George and Dream's setups are both by each other and Sapnap's in the other room. I know there'd be mic problems, but let's have that not be a thing.

TW: f-slur (it's censored, and yes, I can say it bc I'm bi, but I hate that word- only using it for the story), kind of death threats, swearing, homophobia

A few weeks had passed and Dream had been doing a lot better with his problem— well, sort of. He was hanging out with George more, but almost every night he'd be on his phone, or sometimes he'd catch him at the door talking to someone, in which he assumed was Rose. Today, they were gonna log in on the Dream SMP and just chill. They weren't gonna stream because it might be a distraction, and they were still trying to do better with their relationship.

Today, George was wearing a blue short sleeved shirt with black jeans, and his shirt tucked in. Dream was wearing sweatpants (gray?) and a lime green hoodie.

George logged onto the SMP, as Dream was already on. Dream spam crouched in front of him, causing him to giggle.

"Soooooo, what should we do?" Dream asked, still spam crouching.

"Hmm, I dunno."

"We could build a house?" He suggested.

"Mushroom house 2.0?" George asked excitedly.

Dream laughed. "Why not."

They started constructing the second mushroom house. George had already materials to make it for some reason, but then again, it was George. It would look similar to the original one, but bigger and more decorated.

————

By the time they had finished, a few of the members of the SMP had joined the vc.

Bad was spam crouching in front of them.

"Can I see the inside?" He asked excitedly.

George looked over at Dream and saw him smiling. "Sure-" Just then, Dream's phone went off.

"Gimme a sec." He muted himself, George also muting, and George looked over at him to watch him answer a call from his phone.

"Hello?" He paused. "Oh, hey. What's up?"

I wonder who's calling him...

"Oh- I was playing Minecraft with a few of my friends."

George exhaled softly.

"Oh, sure. I didn't know you played Minecraft, to be honest. Let me DM you the link. I'll also let you in the discord server for today." [idk how java edition stuff all works I play bedrock unfortunately]

He listened to Dream typing away on his keyboard as he turned back to his moderator with Minecraft pulled up. He started gathering flowers from outside of their mushroom house for more decor.

"Hey Fundy and Bad, wanna help gather flowers?" George asked softly.

"Why would I do that? Lame," Fundy said, but you could hear his slight smirk.

"Because maybe if you were niceee.."

"You stole my fiancé." George heard a hint of hurt in his voice, but assumed he was just joking around.

"Get over it, I'm just better than you."

"Fuck you."

"Language!" Bad said, butting into their conversation. George laughed, leaning back in his chair.

He felt a pair of eyes lay on him. George turned to meet Dream's eyes. George moved his left headphone behind his ear.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing," George smiled, and put his headphone back on his ear. [I'm sorry I suck at descriptions omfg]

"Oh, okay," He heard Dream say, although it was muffled from George's headphones. When George was about to continue with his flower picking [kind of], someone joined the discord call.

"Hello?" George greeted, confused.

"Hi." The voice was very familiar. That was when it hit him.

Rose.

"I— Rose?"

"Oh, hey George."

"What are you doing here?" George asked, trying to keep his temper. She kept digging further into his life, and George wanted nothing to do with her.

"Dream just invited me, didn't you hear?"

"I didn't think it would be you," He said, his teeth slightly clenching.

"You don't sound too happy about that."

"Why would I be?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"I don't know!"

"Who the fuck is Rose?" Fundy asked.

"Wow, hi to you too."

"Bruh, who are you?"

"I'm one of Dream's friends."

"Oh."

"Nice to meet you. Who are you?"

"None of your buisness."

"Oh— okay then."

As the tension in the call grew, George turned to Dream and took off his headset.

"Why'd you invite her?!"

Dream was taken aback from the sudden hostility. "Uh, because she's my friend and she wanted to play I guess?"

"Why are you guys always hanging out?!"

"What do you mean? We hardly hang out anymore!"

"Don't play dumb with me. Don't think I don't see her at the door every now and then, and you being on your phone so damn much."

"I—"

"I'm so fed up with you, honestly. I'm probably overreacting again, but I don't fucking care right now. I'm fucking done. This girl has drawn me over the edge! Why does she always have to talk to you?!"

Dream fell silent.

"No comment? Thought so." George put on his headset. Fundy was arguing with Rose.

Fundy was talking. "You're getting on my fucking nerves—"

George cut off Fundy. "Fuck you, Rose." He then quickly took off his headset and slammed it on his keyboard, hearing the clatter of it clanging against the touchy keys.

(Song Recommendation) Possibility- Lykke Li

He already felt the fresh tears welling up in his eyes. He quickly got up from his chair and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him. He needed to get out. Somewhere far away. Far away from Dream, from reality. There was a way...

No no no no no no no no no no you idiot! Stop thinking like that!

George started running. He could've taken a car, but it'd cause too much noise, and he wanted to get far away before Dream noticed. Plus, Dream could find him easier and follow him with his other car.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he ran. The sky was dawning, giving George a bit of light.

A few minutes he got exhausted and decided to walk for a while. He ran a hand through his hair, panting. He looked around, and then realized he had no idea where he was. George groaned.

"Why did I leave?" He whispered exhaustedly.

Just then, his phone started buzzing. He took it from his pocket and looked at it. "My Dream <3" was calling him. He ignored it and slid his phone back in his pocket and continued walking down the paved sidewalk.

The air had gotten chillier, causing George to slightly shiver. His phone buzzed over and over again, but he ignored it. He didn't know where he was going, it just felt as if his feet were guiding him somewhere...

George finally realized that Dream wouldn't stop calling him. He groaned, pulling out his phone again and pressing the green call button.

"What?!"

"G-george.." He said, his voice breaking. "W-where are you..?"

"Somewhere," George responded stubbornly.

"George, I'm s-sorry, please." George could hear the pain and desperation in his voice, and it made his heart ache, like an arrow stabbing it. It made George feel even colder.

"I- don't even know."

"Send me your location." When he got no response, he quietly added, "Please."

"Okay.."

"Thank you.. I'm sorry, I'm s-so sorry.."

He didn't respond, but quickly sent Dream his location.

"I'll be there." George heard a soft sound of keys jingling in the background.

"See you soon."

"Wait— stay on the phone, please."

George exhaled softly. "Okay, uhm, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked awkwardly.

"I need to apologize," He breathed out. "George, I want to tell you so badly, but I can't."

"A-are you being forced?"

"It's- hard to explain, just please trust me."

"I-I'll try."

"Thank you." He inhaled and added, "I don't want to lose you, George. You mean the world to me."

"I know," He whispered. "Sometimes it just doesn't feel like it."

"I'm sorry. You'll understand everything soon."

"Why not now?"

"You have to be patient." He could imagine Dream smiling as he most likely was driving closer and closer to him.

"Finee."

He heard Dream let out a soft chuckle.

George yawned. "I'm tired."

"Stay here with me, I'll get you home and you can sleep all you want."

Stay here with me.

George brought his knees to his chest for warmth, wrapping his arms around himself and resting his head on top of them. For some reasons those words made his heart ache. "Okay.."

"I'm about a block away, hold on."

Hold on.

George heard a faint sound of a car getting closer and closer. About half a minute later, Dream's car pulled up, and came to a stop. George hung up and looked up to see Dream getting out of his car in a rush.

"George!" He rushed over to him. "You're shivering..." He instantly sat down next to him and hugged him tightly. George gratefully returned the embrace.

"I don't ever wanna let go of you again..."

George didn't respond.

"Here." Dream took off his hoodie and gave it to George. "You need it."

"What about you-"

"I'll be fine. Please."

George reluctantly took it and put on the lime hoodie that was a size larger than him.

He heard Dream snicker. "Y-you look really cute in that."

"D-Dream! This is not the time to flirt with me.." He covered his face with his hands.

Dream leaned back and rested his hand around George's shoulders. George cuddled close to him. "I know, but I wasn't lying."

George sighed and scooted ever closer him. "What would I be without you?" He whispered.

(I really wanted to do the Tommy and Tubbo reference, but I didn't wanna make it like a "ship quote" bc it's not and I do NOT ship Tommy and Tubbo.)

"Definitely would be a lot more patient." Dream looked down at him and smiled jokingly.

"Oh yeah, definitely." George returned the smile and looked into his emerald eyes.

Dream sighed and seemed as if he was reminiscing about a past life. [Sorry I had to] "I wonder what and who I'd be like without you."

He waited a little to continue.

"Do you remember the day we met?" He asked.

George closed his eyes slowly and imagined about 4 years ago and how they almost instantly connected without even making eye contact, although they were at first awkward. (bc they were on a call about programming or something idk).

"Yeah.." He giggled. "I remember how shy we both were."

"That gives me nostalgia."

"Me too. That was one of the best days ever."

Dream smiled and leaned in and gave George a peck on the cheek. [peck peck]

"Ready to go home?" Dream asked.

"Mhm.."

Dream got up and held a hand out for George. He gladly took it, and stood. Dream unexpectedly picked George up bridal style and started walking to his car.

"D-Dream! Stoppp!"

"Hmm, nah." You could hear that idiotic smirk basically.

"Idiot," George mumbled under his breath.

Dream laughed. "Your idiot."

Dream carefully laid him in the passenger's seat.

"Whatever.."

Dream closed the door and went over to his side and got in. He stared at George's eyes for a while.

"What-?" George asked.

"Just admiring you." He turned away and started the car.

"You're such a flirt."

He looked back at him again, winked, and started driving. "Only for you."

————

Few days later

George reclined on the couch. It was early evening, and scrolled through his phone. He yawned, trying to stay awake-

George woke up next to Dream, snuggled deep in the covers. They yawned and stretched, lazily getting out of bed. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and walked out of the bedroom, leaving Dream to snooze peacefully. He lounged on the couch and decided to scroll through twitter.

His recent tweet being, "Yes, Dream and I are a thing :]" had about 70k likes, and quite a lot of comments. Some supportive, others...well, the opposite of the other ones. One read,"F****t, you don't deserve to live. Go die", and another being, "What the fuck is wrong with you. That's nasty."

George sighed and set down his phone. "That's enough Twitter for me today."

Just then, he heard light footsteps getting closer, and he looked up to see a sleepy Dream.

"Morning," He said as he went behind the couch and played with George's hair from his back.

"Goodmorning, Dream."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Fine, how about you?"

"Pretty good, thanks." [this convo is so dry yikes]

"Mhm. Any plans for today?"

"I don't think so, other than getting groceries. I might go shower right now, though."

"Alright, sounds good. I'll be here."

Dream untangled his hands from George's hair and walked away to the bathroom, closing the door. George reclined further in the couch and scrolled through his phone. A few minutes later, he got a text. Curiously, he opened it.

Fundy?

He started to read the text.

Fundy: "Hey George, I just wanted to show you this screenshot of Dream and Rose's dms. She sent it to me to try flex on me that he and her flirt all of the time (although I don't know why she'd try make me jealous). I had to show you immediately because you have the right to know. I'm really sorry, George :(.

George gasped when he saw a screenshot of their "dms".

What the fuck?!

George couldn't believe what he was seeing, but also felt like he had it coming.

He decided to respond.

George: when was this??

Fundy: yesterday

It felt kind of suspicious, given he and Dream had spent most of the day together.

George: Thanks.

George turned off his phone and rubbed his eyes, stressing out.

Is it that hard to stay loyal-?

George was at the verge of tears spilling from his cheeks. He was at a loss for words. Just then, he heard the bathroom door open, and he quickly did his best to blink away his tears. Dream approached him from behind.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get groceries now, okay?"

"Mhm," George replied dryly.

"Bye baby." He heard keys jangling and the door opening.

"I hope you know I will always love you."

"Uh, yes? Is- something wrong?"

"Nope, just wanted you to know." He turned to Dream and smiled weakly at him.

"Oh, alright. You too, I'll probably be only about 10 minutes because the store's close." Dream smiled back at him. "Stay safe." He turned away and closed the door.

George exhaled softly. He knew what he had to do. He took out a pen and a piece of paper and began writing.

(2551 words)

Sorry I took so long to get this out :( I'm trying to get this story done as quick as I can, but school rlly be fking with me smh

Ty for supporting me :)

Ily! <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

94.4K 2.3K 36
When your swimming career leads you to becoming a successful minecraft youtuber, you find that new opportunities await you every step of the way. Aft...
521K 13.7K 69
.:REWRITTEN:. Dream also Known as Clay plays hockey for a living with his bestfriend Sapnap. George a unnoticeable male figure skater around his tow...
335K 11.6K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
63.3K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...