Choose Wisely (MCYT Super Pow...

Від AliveAndRed

Tommy and Tubbo are small thieves, but when Tommy bites off more than he can chew, they meet the Sleepy Bois... Більше

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Part 2: The Chase
Part 3: The Sleepy Bois Inc.
Part 4: The Meeting
Part 5: The Files
Part 6: The Accident
Part 7: The Voices
Part 8: The Test
Part 9: The Heist
Part 10: The Crystals
Part 11: The Practice
Part 12: The Hostage
Part 13: The Rescue
Part 14: The Experiments
Part 15: The Distraction
Part 16: The Saviors
Part 17: The Listener
Part 19: The Recruits
Part 20: The Search
Part 21: The Escape
Power Explination Files
Part 22: The Call
Part 23: The Quarrel
Part 24: The Betrayal
Part 25: The Remote
Part 26: The Sighting
Part 27: The List
Part 28: The Game
Part 29: The Wanderer
Part 30: The Silence
Part 31: The End
Q and A

Part 18: The Explination

1.7K 81 14
Від AliveAndRed

(There's a slight time jump, just to the next morning. The next chapter will hopefully be all disc stuff, but for now, I have other plot to attend to. Blood warning.)

It was quiet. Too quiete. Techno had never felt so at peace in the past ten months, since first looking into the Dream Team, and that was the worrying part.

Techno hadn't even realised how loud the voice had been. It started quiete, but then it gradually got louder. So subtle that he didn't even notice. Before he knew it, the voice was screaming for blood and... well...

Techno just decided to sleep on the couch in Wilbur's office. He woke up at four in the morning according to Wilbur's clock, but Phil and Wilbur were both already awake. Ranboo was leaning awkwardly against the wall, asleep.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Phil teased. "Are you feeling better? Less..."

"Violent?" Techno finished. "Yeah. Are you okay, Wilbur?"

Wilbur flinched slightly, then nodded. He didn't look like he had gotten much sleep, but none of them ever did anyway. Wilbur was usually better at hiding his exhaustion, though.

"So can you explain what happened, Techno?" Phil asked, cautiously. "Wilbur explained some of it, but what do you remember?"

Techno thought for a moment to recall what happened. He himself was a little fuzzy on the memory, but he tried to think.

~flashback~

Techno was still kind of zoned out. He debated on trying to take Sapnap, Schlatt, and Dream in a fight, but Wilbur shook his head. Techno begrudgingly obeyed, this was Wilbur's business after all.

"I'm going back upstairs," Dream said, once they reached the meeting room. "Sapnap, make sure they don't try anything."

"Sure," Sapnap glanced nervously at Techno. Then Wilbur, who was glaring murderously. "Send someone else down soon?"

"I'll send Punz down in a minute." Dream left the room. Techno couldn't even hear his footsteps as he walked to the hall, Dream must be very light on his feet.

"So, Wilbur," gosh, Schlatt was annoying. "Your still on the fence about giving up the L'Manburg area, are you?"

"I'm not fucking 'on the fence'," Wilbur spat. "I have my mind made up, and I'm keeping the land."

"Shame," Schlatt straightened his red tie. "I wonder if your friend would agree with you."

"Techno feels the same way I do," Wilbur said bitterly. "That you are the worst and that it is completely in my rights to be on that land."

"You stupid fucking-" Schlatt face palmed. "I meant your friend upstairs. Ranbow? Whoever the fuck that kid is, do you think he values L'Manburg over his own safety like you apparently do?"

"What are you doing to him?" Techno joined the conversation.

"Well, nothing will happen if you sign over the property," Schlatt smiled coldly at Wilbur. "We don't want anything bad happening, do we now? To anyone for that matter. Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Fundy-"

"Leave them our of this," Wilbur cut the air with his arm. "This is between me and you."

"Whatever," Schlatt was getting impatient. "I think we can both agree that would suck. Right?"

"Right," Sapnap agreed. "Do the right thing Wilbur, just sign and no one gets hurt."

"Don't hurt Ranboo," Wilbur said in his sing-song power voice.

Sapnap froze, and his eyes went blank. Schlatt turned back and back to Wilbur, annoyed. "Gah! That power of yours-"

Techno tackled Schlatt. Turns out, Schlatt was very weak and fragile, so this was no big feat. Wilbur tried opening the door to find it was locked, so instead he shot a sound wave at a small window on the wall.

"Don't attack me," Wilbur sung at Sapnap. He looked furious that his fire knives were disobeying hos command and not attacking Wilbur. "Ready, Techno?"

"Let's go!" Techno nodded, throwing Schlatt on the ground like a sack of rocks.

"What about Ranboo?" Wilbur said, glancing at the window webbed with cracks. He ran over to push the pieces out.

"Yeah, what about Ranboo?"

Techno and Wilbur whipped around to see Dream and Punz standing in the door. He tsked.

"That's too bad, I guess," Dream sighed dramatically, nodding at Schlatt who was clenching his knee. Dream came over to help him up. "I guess we'll just have to keep the hostage here."

"That's a pretty lame threat," Techno said without thinking. Why would he point that out? "We could just leave right now."

"Sure, have fun with that."

Dream left the room again for some reason. Techno, Wilbur, Sapnap, Schlatt, and Punz waited in silence. Techno flinched.

DO IT

KILL

GO FOR WILBUR

BLOOD

Why was it so loud?! Techno looked down and noticed that the Dream Team hadn't taken his knife. He tried to stab it into Wilbur.

"Woah!" Wilbur quickly dodged once he realised what was happening and sent a sound wave to push Techno back. "What are you doing?!"

Techno lunged at Wilbur, clawing his side with his pointed nails. Wilbur kicked Techno's wrist, getting the knife away from him. Techno wasn't particularly scared that Wilbur had a knife, Techno could still easily beat him.

Wait, no. Techno didn't want to hurt Wilbur. He looked down at his shaking hands. Sapnap stepped forward to handle the situation, but Punz held him back.

"Don't worry," Punz nodded. "This is part of the plan."

Oh, yeah. Those were the guys he wanted to attack. Techno charged at Schlatt, but Punz already had him trapped.

"Okay, so much for 'part of the plan'," Schlatt yelled at Punz. "I'm getting the fuck out of here."

Shclatt and Sapnap stood behind Punz as he walked out of the room, keeping Techno trapped.

Wilbur was laying bleeding on the ground from the scratch marks on his side, Techno's nails managed to cut through his sweater.

KEEP GOING

DO IT

Techno started throwing punches at Wilbur. AT first Wilbur was just curled up in a ball trying to hide in the corner, but then he lashed out his arm with the knife, cutting across Techno's face.

"Techno!" Wilbur shouted, alarmed. "Sorry! I didnt- stop attacking, first off."

Techno looked at the blood in between his nails and splattered on his shirt. Some of his own blood was also dripping into his eyes. His eyes started to water naturally to get the blood out, he told himself.

Techno felt exhausted. That wasn't even a difficult fight. Wilbur looked like he might pass out as he leaned deeper into the far corner of the room, away from Techno. Techno also sat against the wall, thinking about what he did.

Why?

~present~

Phil didn't say anything for a bit. Neither Wilbur, but Techno wasn't sure if he wanted Wilbur to talk to him anyway.

"When did you first start hearing it?" Phil asked. "The voice, I mean."

"The night when I got mugged," Techno thought back. "Bad, Skeppy-"

"You got mugged?!" Wilbur sounded concerned, but he looked like he was holding back a smile. "When?! I thought you said you never had problems with the Dream Team."

"Not after that first night," Techno went to fidget with his knife, but it wasn't there.

That was the knife he got stabbed with. Dream's knife.

"It happened around a week after we started investigating and gathering data on the Dream Team."

"So what now?" Phil asked.

"Techno, where's Niki and Fundy?" Wilbur questioned. "Could use a little human GPS right now."

"Uh..." Techno looked for a moment and saw in his head a map of SMP City. Far west, in the surrounding forest was a red dot. "In the forest. There's a house there, but I don't think it's L'Manburg."

"Oh thank fuck, they're with Jack," Wilbur sighed and looked back up at Techno. "Where's Tommy and Tubbo?"

Techno checked his mind map again. "In L'Manburg."

"And Dream?"

Techno sighed and closed his eyes again, picturing the city. "L'Manburg."

"We've got to go help them!" Phil rushed out of the room and then came back in a few moments later. "Wake Ranboo up."

Wilbur turned to Techno and mischeviosly put a finger over his mouth. He went up close to Ranboo's ear and sent a sound wave at Ranboo. Not enough to hurt him, but just the right amount to scare him.

"No!" Ranboo bolted awake and groaned when he saw Wilbur giggling next to him. "Really? What's going on, Phil?"

"We're leaving," Phil grabbed Wilbur and Ranboo to drag them out of the office. "Tommy and Tubbo are in trouble, we need some back up. I know just the people to ask."

...

Lmao who do you think the people Are? Put here.

Thank you for reading! It might be a few chapters until I get back to the disc stuff. 1k reads? Thank you! Words: 1465

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

94.9K 1.7K 72
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ] I'm redoing this book go check out the ne...
2.3K 112 26
made by AdrianaintheSnow on ao3 It had been Tommy and Tubbo for practically forever. They clawed their way out of hell together. They discovered thei...
6.2K 95 24
Book Cover is not my art credit to the artist. ^^ First book so why not start with One-shots of the Sleepy Bois Inc. Most of the stories are the Bedr...
3K 142 35
First story!!! Probably really bad, but hey I tried Cover made using Canva. A story where Tubbo is adopted by Philza and becomes one of the SBI. Ra...