I'm Here For You (Foxy x Bonn...

By Unknownbunnny

Bonnie is suffering right now. His parents are dead, his boyfriend is abusive and he has no friends to help h... More

Ch1: Ordinary life
Ch2 New Face
Ch3 Music notes
Ch4 questions
Ch5 A Friendship
Ch6 Halloween
Ch7 The Festival
Ch8 Why?
Ch9 Shopping Spree
Ch10 shatterd peices
Ch11 Im Sorry
Ch12 The Truth
Ch 13 Discussion
Ch 14 Thanksgiving
Ch 15 The Escape
Ch 16 Safety
Ch 17 Crush
Ch 18 Two boys
Ch 19 Birthday
Ch 20 texts and chats
Ch22 The Situation
Ch 23 Love Birds
Ch 24 Friends and Promises
Ch 25 Chats
Ch 26 Gifts
Ch 27 Thoughts
Ch 28 The loop
Ch29 Party Cove
Ch30 Christmas
Ch 31 New years
Ch 32 Concert
Ch33 Court
Ch34 Visit
Ch35 Unexpected
Ch36 Warnings
Ch37 Spy
Ch38 Hearts
Ch39 Terrors
Ch40 Date
Ch41 Caution
Ch42 Sorrow
Ch43 Nightmares
Ch44 Forgiveness
Ch45 Apologies
Ch46 The Plan
Ch47 Our Problem
Ch48 Time
Ch49 Together
Ch50 Panic

Ch 21 The Party Massacre

678 10 9
By Unknownbunnny

Foxys POV:

I woke up with a yawn and Bonnie in my arms. Todays Friday, we're going to the party at 8pm so I get to spend some time with Bonnie today until we gotta leave. I looked over at my clock and it was 12pm already. Jeez we slept in for awhile. I looked down to see Bonnie in my arms and laying on my chest. I bent my head down and gave him a soft kiss on the head then snuggled up with him again. Oh my god I've always wanted to do that. I thought as my heart warmed up. Even hugging him made my heart warm. It was like wrapping yourself up with a warm blanket. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and turned on my phone while still hugging Bonnie. God I love him so much. I sat on my phone for awhile until I heard shuffling. "Morning Foxy." Bonnie said with a yawn. "Good morning cutie." He giggled and leaned his head back on my chest. "So whens the party?" He asked. "It starts around six I think but we'll go at eight." "What time is it now?" "Twelve. We slept in for awhile." "How long do you think we'll stay?" "I don't know. We are taking Funtime there because her best friend is Baby so she'll probably stay there so we can leave pretty much whenever you want." He wrapped his arms around me and yawned again. "I love giving you hugs." He said making me chuckle. I opened my messages on my phone and went to the group chat to tell everyone that Bonnie was coming with us to the party.

Foxy: Hey Bonnie's coming with us to the party btw
Mangle: Thats great! I'll tell Baby. She will love to meet him.
Chica: Thats great. I'd like to talk to him and see how he's doing
Foxy: Is everyone here also going?
Mangle: Yea. Me, Chica, Grim, Frosty, ChiChi, BonBon, Freddy, Fredrick and Jack.
Foxy: What about Golden?
Mangle: He didn't say anything yet so idk

Bonnie got up and sat up in the bed. "I'm probably just gonna follow you the whole at the party, if that's ok with you?" He asked getting up off the bed. "That's fine. Whatever makes you comfortable." He smiled and grabbed some clothes and was about to leave the room but stopped. "I'm gonna take a shower. Thanks for the morning kiss." He said leaving. I blushed and landed back down and got on my phone again.

Time skip to 7pm:

Me and Bonnie got dressed and ready for the party. I wore my usual shit and he picked a nice black hoodie with some dark blue jeans. We walked out to my car and got in and waited for Funtime. It was silent for a moment until Bonnie decided to speak. "Foxy? Do you remember when I told you to be open about your sexuality? Now thinking about it. It might have been a bad idea." "Yea, it was... weird then." I said scratching the back of my head. "I just... wish people would take it like a normal thing. Like... it's not that big of a problem... is it?" "I honestly don't know anymore." Funtimr walked out of the house and towards the truck and got in in the back. I started the car and started driving to Baby's house. "Sooooo how are you love birds doing?" Said Funtime making Bonnie jump. "Um..." He said trying to think of something to say. "She knows by the way, she heard me talking to Grim on the phone and then heard you ask me out." I said making him slouch down in his chair. "Shes also a stalker too." "I am not! Your just loud." She shouted making me laugh. "Just please don't go around telling people that we're together." "I won't I wont." We made it to Babys house around 8pm and we got out of the car. I got out of my side and walked over to Bonnie who was waiting for me. "Hey um... just stick around people you know and if you do meet someone new just stick with them. Or stay with me." I said. "Alright." Bonnie replied as we started walking up to the house.
There were two people waiting outside probably waiting for Funtime. One was a white and orange colored fox while the other was a white a purple bear. "Lolbit!" Scream Funtime running up to the orange fox. "Whats up sister!" Said Lolbit. Me and Bonnie tried to walk passed but but Bonnie stopped. "Whos this cutie?" Said Lolbit walking past Bonnie brushing her finger under his chin. That of course pissed me off but I didn't wanna say anything to expose us. "He's my friend." I said. "Whats your name cutie?" She asked with her arm on his shoulder. "Bonnie." "Well Bonnie, I'll see you in the party." She said leaving but brushing her long tail against Bonnie's neck. She walked in same with that bear and Funtime. "Um..." Bonnie started walking next to me. "That pissed you off didn't it?" He asked me. "Kinda, I really wanted to say something but I didn't. C'mon let's go enjoy this party." I replied walking in and Bonnie following close behind. The place was barely lit up and the house was packed. I could see Freddy and Frosty from across the room but no one else that I really know. But then I saw Grim. I really needed to talk to him. "Hey I'm going to go talk to Grim. Freddy said he wanted to talk to you and see how your doing." "Oh ok." "I'll see you soon, I love you." I wispered to him hoping he heard but left to quickly.

Bonnie's POV 8:12pm:

Okokok, this is fine. All I gotta do is find Freddy. No one else. Oh god Bonnie don't embarrass yourself. I pushed my way past some people keeping my head down until I was in the kitchen. I stopped for a moment before I heard my name being shouted."Hey Bonnie! Over here!" I turned around to see Freddy waving me over to him. I quickly walked over to him. "Hey Freddy." I said as I stopped at the table he was at. "Hey how have you been since the... roommate incident?" He asked grabbing his cup and taking a drink. "I've been fine. Foxys been helping me." I replied. "You mean your boyfriend." I froze. "What! N-no." ,"Bonnie I can tell your dating him. It's obvious. His entire mood changes when your around him. Not only that, I kinda saw it when I first saw you two." He took another drink as I struggled to think of a way to tell him. "Just... please don't tell everyone else." "I'm not. But if there's someone you shouldn't tell it would be the rest of the group. ChiChi is a hundred percent homophobic and BonBon is... I don't know weird about it. But most of everyone else will just laugh at you then tell other people then everyone will hate you. Sorry that sounded to serious." "Its fine. Only a couple people know." "Dont tell Mangle or she will spread it like a disease." "Um... well about that..." "You told her." "No she figured it out." It was silent for a moment until Freddy spoke again. "Well I was just checking on you and giving you some advice." "Well thank you." I said before Chica showed up. "Hey yall, how are you doing?" She said standing next to Freddy. "Good." I replied. "I saw Golden come in. I thought he wasn't coming." "Guess not." "I went over to talk to him but he was looking for you. But I don't know where he is now because this house is huge." "I'll try and find him. Thanks guys." I said before leaving and Freddy waving. Ok find Golden find Golden. Shouldnt be that hard right? I walked almost around the whole entire house looking for for Golden but couldn't fine him. Nor could I find Foxy. "Hey Bunny boy!" I heard a voice yell. They were probably yelling for someone else. "Bonnie!" They shouted. I turned around and saw Springtrap leaning against a wall. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Springtrap." I said stopping infront of him. "Hey its been a hot minute since I've last seen you, how have you been?" "Good, I finally got away from my roommate." "Thats good. Where are you living now?" "With my friend Foxy." "Thats great. Did you ask to stay with him or-" "he said that I was going to stay with him. H said it would be safer." "Well that's very nice of him." I took a look at him for a moment, he had deep scares on his green fur and very noticeable dark read scars on his face. He seems like the kind of guy to kill someone like me. But he's not. "May I ask you a question." I asked. "Sure." "This might sound rude but... you seem like the kinda of guy that would beat me up if you ever saw me. Like based on your looks and the scars on your face." "Yea your right I should kill you." "Oh um..." "I'm joking. Your right though I do look like I'd be a bully but I have a soft side with people. Well specific people. And the scars on my face aren't actually scars. It's a weird birth mark thing." "Oh, sorry." "Dont worry. If I were angry I probably woulda punched you. Jokingly of course." I giggled. "Hey um have you seen a red fox with a black trench coat on walking around." "Yea he was walking with some other fox guy. Are you talking about Foxy?" "Yea. Did you know where they we-" "Hey what's up yall enjoying the party." Said some guy in a black Mask. "Its fine. Who the fuck are you." Replied Springtrap. "Some guy named Foxy asked me to come get Bonnie and bring him upstairs." He said making me confused. "Um I guess I'll go up there-" "I'll bring you to him c'mon." The guy said interrupting me. He started walking and I followed waving bye to Springtrap.

Springtraps POV 8:25pm:

Bonnie walked away with some guy going upstairs but out of the corner of my eye I saw that fox guy with the black trench coat. Wait that's not Foxy is it? In curiosity I walked over to him. "Hey!" I shouted making him turn around towards me. "Are you Foxy?" "Yea." "Your friends with Bonnie right." "Yea I was just looking for him right now. Why?"
"Some guy took Bonnie upstairs because you asked him to bring Bonnie to you." "I didn't ask no one to bring Bonnie upstairs at all! Where did they go?!" We pushed through some people to get to the stairs and quickly ran up the staircase to find Bonnie. "I think I saw him go in there. Foxy said as we were searching the rooms. The upstairs was huge but not many people were up here. We ran over to the room with the closed door and kicked it open. "Bonnie?!" Foxy shouted as we walked in. Then a bat swung and hit him in the stomach as the door behind us slammed shut and a guy similar to the guy who took Bonnie was wearing the same mask and another one grabbed Foxy while the one at the door aimed a gun at me. "Don't even think about moving bunny boy." The masked man said. "Wheres Bonnie!" Shouted Foxy struggling to move from the other masked man's grasp. "Our friend is gonna deal with him. Don't worry we will be done with him soon." He replied. "Cmon man just put the gun down you don't have to do this-" "I'm getting paid a lot of money for this so shut the fuck up or I'm gonna shot you." He said interrupting me. "Fine do it then pussy." I said. "I-" "Pull the trigger, unless you don't have the balls." I said stepping closer. "I said back off!" He screamed as I kept getting closer. Then the other guy who had Foxy got distracted so Foxy kicked his knee and got out of his grasp as I charged the guy in front of me knocking the gun out of his hands. I started swinging at the guy trying to knock him out. I took a glance at Foxy and saw the other masked guy break a bottle and swinging it at Foxys face cutting his eye and making him fall. The other guy then rushed me and pulled me off the other guy then opened the door and ran out of the room. "Foxy are you alright?" I said to him. "Yea yea yea." "Find Bonnie I'm gonna get these guys." I said getting up and running out the door to find the masked guys. I ran downstairs and saw them leaving the front door. I ran through the crowd and to the front door to see a car leaving. Fuck.

Bonnies POV 8:24pm:

I was walking through the halls with this masked guy until a door swung open and Lolbit came out. "Hey~ look at this cutie." She sang walking up to me. "Hey, I'm bringing him to someone right now." "Aw boohoo I'm taking this cutie off your hands for a minute. Ain't that right sugar?" She asked resting her arms around my neck. Then she started mouthing something. 'He's not taking you to Foxy'. What? I didn't know if she was joking or not but I guess I'm gonna find out. "Y-yea, s-sure." I stuttered. "Perfect cmon sugar." She pulled me into a room and then shut the door and locked it. "I saw you mouth he's gonna kill me. What do you mean?" "That guy was not bringing you to Foxy, he was gonna kill you." "What! Why?" "Some fucker named Kai hired a group of people to come tonight and kill you." "K-kai..." I sat on the bed and crossed my arms. "I thought they caught him I-I..." "Hey it's fine don't worry ok. We are gonna get Foxy and everyone else up here." "Alright, ok. I'm fine. How do you know about Kai?" "Funtime never keeps her secrets." "What else did she tell you?" "She only told me about Kai. Why do you have other secrets." "Yea but they are anything to worry about right now." She cracked open the door to see if the guy left or not. "Lets go to another room before they get more people here again. We opened the door and started walking down the hall and saw a room open and Foxy bleeding! "Foxy!" I shouted sprinting towards him. He was leaning against the end of the bed holding his eye. "Foxy! W-what happened!" "Me and some green bunny guy went to go look for you and these two masked guys attacked us and one was pinned down by the bunny but the other guy broke a bottle and slashed my eye." He explained while I was literally about to pass out and have a heart attack. "Lolbit Please get some clean water and a rag." I asked. She bolted out of the room shutting the door. I laid my head in my hands and started to cry. "Oh my god this is all my fault, this is all my fault, this is all my fault." "Bonnie it is not your fault-" "Of course it is my fault. Kai hired people to hurt you and-and they did and it-" "Bonnie..." "-And it's all my fault because I told you about him-" "Bonnie!" "I should have just killed myself when I had the chance, none of this would have happened if I were gone-" "Bonnie!!!" I looked over to the side and saw a gun and my heart froze. "They tried to shoot you! Oh my god oh my god.""BONNIE!!! Look at me!" I looked up at him and he grabbed my hands. "I told you from day one that I'll always be here for you, then I swore that I would always protect you and be there for you." "B-but-" "Bonnie, no matter what the conciseness are I will always protect you." "But I-" then the door opened and Lolbit walked in with some clean water and a black rag. "Thank you." I said my voice shaking. "I'm going to go get the others I'll be back." She said before leaving. "Foxy I'm going to open your eye now, ok?" I said voice still shaking. He moved his hand and I forced his eye open to see a long thick cut. "F-foxy." I said tearing up again. I poured in the clean water. "Blink a couple times." He did as I asked then closed his eye. I grabbed the rag and wrapped it around his head and his eye and ripped of a little bit of the cloth to put on his eye so it would stay shut. I finished and backed up and looked at him. "Well... how does it look?" He asked before I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "Bonnie? This isn't your fault nor will it ever be." He said as I leaned back with my arms around his neck. "I-it..." He then leaned his head against mine. Then he kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Hey its ok Bon. I promise." "You could be blind in that eye a-and-" "Hey. It's ok I promise." He said in a soothing voice. "Foxy... I can't loose you..." I wimperd. He slightly pulled away and looked at me. "Please stop crying. I don't want you to cry anymore." He said wiping my tears and cupping my cheeks in his hands. He sighed tilting his head looking at me with his one beautiful hazel eye. "Your so cute looking. Did you know that?" He said making me giggle. He then leaned in close and kissed me. I felt my heart sink and my cheeks burn. I closed my eyes and just felt our lips lock. He pulled away and leaned his head on mine. "Weird time for a first kiss hu?" He said laughing after. I was still prossesing what just happened. "That was... amazing." I said. "Will you please stop crying now?" "If... We can cuddle later?" "We can cuddle and watch a movie if you want." "That would be great." He smiled and hugged me again. *knock knock knock* "Foxy are you alright in there?" Said a familiar voice. I slowly pulled away from Foxy and went to the door and opened it. It was Springtrap. "Bonnie! Hey. Thank god your safe." "Yea a friend pulled me aside and told me he was trying to kill me. Then we saw Foxy." I said looking towards Foxy who was getting up off the floor. "Yea, it looks like you didn't take it very well at all." I stepped aside and looked at the gun on the floor. "I can't believe they were gonna shoot you." Foxy grabbed the gun and took out the mag. "The gun wasn't even loaded. Dumb fucks." He said as he put the gun in the inside pocket of his trench coat. "So what the fuck was that even all about?" Asked Springtrap crossing his arms. "Kai also known as my roommate sent guys to kill me and Foxy." "Well thank god I stepped in. Or he'd probably be dead." "Yea thank you for stepping in."
"Yea, thanks, lad." Foxy said scratching the back of his head. "Hey, I brought them." said Lolbit stopping by the door. Then Golden, Funtime, Grim, and Jack. But then one of those guys that looked like the guy with the black mask but he didn't have his mask on. "Are you gonna tell them what happened or am I gonna do it?" Said Golden looking at the guy. He was a gray bear with a dark eye wearing a similar outfit as the other guy who was trying to kill me. "I said I didn't wanna be apart of the deal anymore." "Yea but you still didn't try and stop the fuckers." "Ok, someone gave this guy named Kai information that Foxy and Bonnie were coming to the party and me and 3 other people were getting paid ten thousand dollars! To kill Foxy then kill bonnie while recording it. I stepped out because it was way too intense and then Golden caught me." "Who were the others? And who at the party told Kai that Foxy and Bonnie would be here?" "I don't know I was just texted for a job then added me to a group chat but all the phone numbers were unknown. I'm sorry I really needed the money then I realized how stupid it was. There's so much shit going on right now and I really can't think straight." Foxy walked up next to me and grabbed my hand behind our backs so no one could see. "Fine, then we'll continue this tomorrow. My head is pounding and I don't wanna listen to you guys argue." Said Foxy. "Alright fine. Then we will continue it tomorrow." Said Golden dragging The Bear guy out of the room and shutting the door behind him. "So how the fuck does Lolbit know about this?" Asked Foxy as he crossed his arms. "She said Funtime told her." I replied. "Of course she did. How does that guy know?" He asked again this time looking at Springtrap. "Oh, he heard you yelling at everyone about the harassing situation." Foxy just rolled his eyes. "There were three people so I'm gonna go and try and find him, I'll be around if you need me." Said Springtrap before leaving and closing the door. "Foxy what the fuck man." Said Funtime. "What?" "You know how pissed moms gonna be?" "Your mom, not mine." "She still gonna be pissed and then she's gonna be pissed at me." "Its not my fault that people tried to kill me and Bonnie." "Yea it's Bonnie's fault." "He didn't know this shit was gonna happen, so it's not his fault." "Foxys right. Bonnie had no thought of this." Followed Grim siding with Foxy. "I thought the police caught him. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked backing away from Foxy. "I didn't because I didn't want you to have to worry anymore. You've already been through so much and I couldn't see you sad anymore." "Arguing is just gonna make things worse. Let's just go back downstairs and have a good rest of the night. The green bunny guy is down there making sure no one else is here so we will be fine." Anouncced Grim. Funtime and Lolbit left the room but before Lolbit left she gave me a kissie face and left. Foxy didn't like that for sure. Grim walked out of the room and Foxy slipped his hand into mine as we followed. I place a quick kiss on Foxys cheek as we kept walking down the hallway.we started walking down the stairs and Foxy released my hand before we walked all the way down. The whole house was now a litatal disco, the lights were blue and there was loud music playing. "Just stick close to me ok?" Foxy said. We started walking towards the back of the house away from the loud music and Foxy saw Mangle and her group of friends. We walked over towards them and ChiChi spotted us. "Hey. There come the fags." Said ChiChi. "Shut up, Chichi. Stop winning because you got rejected." ChiChi rolled her eyes as Mangle turned her attention towards us as we walked over. "Hey! What's up yall! Hows the party going for ya?" She asked. "Um..." I started. "It's been fine until a glass shard flew in my eye." said Foxy. "Oh god, how?" "Some fucker broke a glass and a shard flew in my eye. But Bonnie patched me up so i should be fine." "Well that's good to hear. Yall should come chill with us. We're just vibing and talking." "Sure, why not." Foxy agreed as we walked over to the group. "Hey guys." Foxy said. Most of everyone said hi back as Foxy leaned against the wall and I pulling up a chair and sitting down. "So Bonnie how have you been?" Asked Chica. "Fine." I said. I really didn't want to talk that much because my voice was still shaky and I don't want them to know I've been crying. "Hey did yall see that weird chase with that green bunny guy? It happend earlier, it was so weird. He seemed pretty pissed too." Was she talking about Springtrap? "I didn't see it." Replied Foxy. They started talking about the party while I was just on my phone. "Hey do you wanna go grab something to drink?" Foxy asked poking my shoulder. "Sure." I said getting up and following him. We walked over to the kitchen and Foxy opened the cooler and grabbed two cans. He handed me one and before asking what it was. I opened it and took at drink. "Its beer by the way." He said making me gage and almost spat out my drink. "I'm joking. It's a monster." He said cracking up. I laughed nervously and took another drink. "Hey you know we can leave whenever you want right? I mean like it's almost twelve o'clock." "How long is the party going for?" "Till tomorrow or somethin I'm not sure." Hd took a drink and we started walking back to the group. "I don't know. I guess we could stay for a little while longer." He smiled and kept walking. "We can leave at one or two if you want." "Sure that's fine with me." "Plus Funtimes staying here to help clean up after the party so it'll just be you and me." He winked making me blush and giggle. We kept walking until we were stopped by Springtrap. "Hey um... I've been walking around and I'm not seeing this other guy anywhere but he could still be here so be careful." He said. "Alright, Thanks lad." Foxy said. "Thanks Springy." I said. "No problem." He replied. I guess he was fine with me calling him Springy. "I'm probably gonna get going soon so be safe when your gonna leave, ok?" "Ok, thanks again." I said. "Be safe love birds." He said walking away laughing. "I'm joking!" He shouted before disappearing in the crowd. We continued walking back to the group and when we made it back and saw Funtimes group of friends with our group. "Hey yall!" Shouted Baby. "How the party goin- Oh shit Foxy, what happend to your eye?" She said worried. "Glass shard went in my eye." "Ouch. I'm so sorry." "Its fine I'll manage." Foxy said leaning against the wall. "Bonnie is it?" She said looking at me. "Yep." I responded. "Foxy told me you've never been to a party before. How's this one?" "Its good. I'm just not a very social person so I feels kinda awkward at points." "Yea I know what you mean." She said sitting down next to me on a chair. "Lolbit told me about what happend." She said kinda making me jump. "About what?" "About this abusive roommate you had and how Foxy helped you run away from him and now your staying with Foxy." "Oh..." "how have you been after all of that." "Fine, Foxys been helping alot and I'm less stressed and tired and actually happy now." "Thats good. Your lucky he's here for you." "Yea. I'm happy he is." Me and Baby chatted for awhile and I got to know her very well. She's a sweet and friendly person but her mood can change pretty quickly but she is a very nice person. "Why are you talking with the fag?" Said a voice in front of us. It was Enard. Welp this is gonna suck. "Ugh, I'm just talking with him chill out. Don't call him a fag either." Baby said defending me. "I recommend you leave right now." Foxy said stepping in. "What are you gonna do faggot? Fight me?" "Enard, I'll give you 5 seconds to leave right now or I'm kicking your ass out of this house." Baby demanded standing up out of her chair. "You really gonna side with the faggots? Fuck you." He said leaving and flipping us off. "I fucking hate him, no afence Baby." Foxy said looking at us with his arms crossed. "I broke up with him a couple weeks ago. He's been such a dick lately and a dick to everyone too. I'm sorry he kept on calling you guys fags. He shouldn't be making fun of you for dating." "Um... we're not actually date-" "Its fine we can handle it." Foxy said interrupting me. "Hos long have yall been dating for?" "Um... a couple days." Foxy said glancing over at the group to see if they were listening or not. "Do you not want the others to know?" "Nope. I'm gonna make sure they didn't hear us." Foxy said walking away. "You guys seem cute together." Baby said with a smile. "T-thanks." I said scratching the back of my head. "When did he ask you out?" "I asked him out... well... wensday was my birthday and surprisingly we were both planing on asking each other out but I beat him to it." "Awwww, did you kiss him yet?" "Yea actually, we did earlier. After his eye got cut I kinda freaked out and he calmed me down then kissed me and... oh my god that was the best kiss ever." "Thats so cute! I'm so happy for you." "Thanks." I said smiling. "Hey Bonnie? We should get going it's like one in the morning." Said Foxy walking up to us. "Is Funtime coming with or no?" "No she's staying here." "Ok, bye Baby!" I said after getting up and starting to walk away with Foxy. "Bye guys!" I said to our group as we walked by. "Bye guys." I heard most of them say. We walked out of the party and walked to the truck and I got in the passenger seat. Foxy got in and laid his head back and sigh. "Tonight was a weird night wasn't it?" He said. I just looked aside and sighed. "Yea it was." "Are you still upset about the whole eye thing?" "Yes. I don't get to see both of your pretty eyes anymore." I said looking down. "You still get to see one of them though." "And you got hurt because of me." "No i didnt. Please stop blaming yourself it was never your fault nor will it ever be." He said. I slid my hand into his while he started the car and started driving to his house. The car ride was silent until I started thinking about that kiss. "Can we talk about how amazing that kiss was?" I said making him nervously laugh. "Yea it was a weird time for it but it was nice." "You know that was my first ever kiss right?" "Wait, really? No one else has kissed you? Not even... Kai?" "Nope, not even Kai. He never has nor never wanted to." "I wish I coulda made it a little more romantic for a first kiss." "Its fine don't worry, I loved it. It was amazing." He chuckled. "I think I might go to sleep immediately when we get home. That energy drink did not kick in." "Yea mine didn't ether... Um question? Why did we tell Baby that we're dating?" "Well she was probably gonna assume we were anyway so she might as well know. Plus she told me a while back that if I were ever gay she'd support me, and we got a weird but strong trust bond." "Thats good." We made it home not too long after and we got out of the car. Foxy walked over to me and gave me a hug and I hugged. "I'll be fine. I promise." He said with my chin on his shoulder. I pulled back a little until I was face to face with him with my arms around his neck. "I know its just... scary to think about that situation." He pressed his lips against mine and I just pulled him closer to me as my heart sank. He pulled away and looked at me. "Dont worry, Bon. It'll be fine I promise." I just smiled and hugged him again. "I love you so much." I said hugging him tightly and voice trembling. "I love you more, Bonnie." We stood there for awhile until we both pulled away. "We should go inside so I can look at your eye." I said holding his hand. "And I have to take a look at your arm." He said as we started walking towards the front door. We opened the door, no one was around so we quickly ran upstairs to his room and closed the door. He sat down on the bed and took off the cloth on his face for me to look at his eye. I opened his eye and could see that there was no redness around the think cut but the cut looked so deep that I'm pretty sure he's blind in that eye. "Your blind." I said covering it back up with the cloth. "I'll have to get some better cleaning supplies to clean it out more." I said sitting down next to him. "Hey I'm a complete pirate though." "What? No your not you lost an eye but that doesn't make you a full pirate." "Yea it does. I got the eye patch sorta. My truck is me ship and I already got me booty." He said nudging my arm with his elbow. I just started laughing. "But where's your hook?" He looked down at his right hand and got up. "I gonna go chop it off right now." I started laughing again grabbing his arm. "Just check my arm silly." I said as he knelt down and rolled up my sleeve. He grabbed bandages out of his nightstand and took off the old wrap. "The wound is still kinda open but it should heal in a couple days. We'll that's what I think at least." He said with a chuckle as he rewrapped it. After he finished he got up and grabbed some clothes to change as so did I. I hoped into the bed and pulled the sheets over me. Foxy then got in and did the same. "So Goldens gonna talk to us tommorow about the whole situation that happend." "Yea I know. We can handle it." I said looking at him. He smiled, turned off the light and wrapped his arms around me with his head on my chest. "I promised you cuddles so I'm gonna give you them. Goodnight my love." I wrapped my arms around him too. "Goodnight Captain." I said making him giggle as we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 281 113
Time to meet the crew! --------- This is book 1 out of 4, so expect a lot more! --------- This series is based off of Fnaf Adventures made by TheInvi...
24.9K 552 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...
3.4K 161 31
โ—คโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—ฅ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜†'๐˜€ ยฉScottCawthon โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ™ก~ ( Completed ) ( All the ideas and depictions her...
71.5K 1.5K 56
This is a story about about a purple bunny called Bonnie and brown bear called Freddy. They both love each other but will they ever admit there feeli...