๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ โ€ข...

By 4ar11ss

"๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง...๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐จ?" -@4ar11ss -Date: 02/07/2021 ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช แฏฝเผ„โœต๐Ÿฅ ... More

A/N and Information about you โค๏ธŽ
๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ
001
002
โžชKarasuno
โžชOffer
โžชFemale Player
โžชTokyo
โžชExams
Random-
โžชSecret
โžชTraining Camp
โžชPenalty
โžชBento
โžชRoblox
โžชGenuine
'โ€ข' Valentine Special 'โ€ข'
uhmmm
โžชBlock
โžชTournament
โžช'L/N'
โžชHot Spring
โžชFeelings
โžชJohzenji
โžชWakutani Minami
I don't know what to name this
lalalala

โžชEvolution

3.2K 164 33
By 4ar11ss

"𝘔-𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯- 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥-!" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴?! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶?! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯--" 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥.

"𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘶! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴!" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

"𝘌𝘏?! 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘋𝘐𝘋𝘕'𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘔𝘌?! 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶-𝘴𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘈-𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺!" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯 '𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺' 𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

Tears were threatening to come out as you heard the news.

"𝘌𝘵𝘰..𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

"𝘏𝘮! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕! 𝘉𝘌 𝘔𝘠 𝘛𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘜𝘒𝘖 𝘓/𝘕-𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘕!"

"𝘐 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜!"

More tears started come out.

"𝘔𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘠/𝘕."

"𝘓/𝘕-𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘕! 𝘐 𝘚𝘌𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘈!"

"𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶-𝘴𝘢𝘯?!"

"𝗪𝗵𝗼?" You asked your crow, the sudden change of your voice made him flinch.

"𝘜𝘔𝘈𝘐! 𝘜𝘔𝘈𝘐! 𝘜𝘔𝘈𝘐!"

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶-𝘴𝘢𝘯..."

"Upper Moon Three." Your crow answered.
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." You demanded, a shadow covering your face causing your crow to shake in fear.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥." 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴.."

"Pink hair, lines all over his body, shattered glass like eyes." Your crow informed, he flew away out of fear, leaving you with a black box.

The description your crow gave you was a description you knew too well. He was the one that killed your parents. It was most definitely 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

You walked closer to the box and reached out for it. You got hold of it and held it Infront of you as you hesitantly opened it.

It was a matching necklace. The other peace was missing, meaning that Kyojurou had taken it.

Only a 'tch' came out of your mouth as you took your signature mint flavoured bubblegum and put it in your mouth. You took out the necklace at put it around your neck. You kept an unreadable face as you went back inside the gym.

-

"GO!" Daichi clapped his hands, signaling that you had to run up the hil, once again.

"Noya, don't you think Y/N-chan is a little weird today?" Tanaka whispered to Nishinoya as he responded with a nod.

"She's been chewing on the same bubblegum the whole day now.." Tanaka continued.

Knowing that it was 'personal practice' time, you decided to just sit in a tree with Yuri, your snake.

The boys just looked at you, not noticing Yuri that was wrapped around your neck. You sighed at took out your phone, deciding to do at least 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 to make yourself feel better.

Demons, you 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 demons.

Wait, that's it..Killing a few demons won't hurt would it?

-

It was most definitly satisfying, you decided to stop by a random convinence store to buy some chips, but some random fat old geezers came out of nowhere.

"Oh..? Why don't you come over to our house~? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be outside you know~" The one which you assumed was the leader suggested while the others laughed.

~

"D-daichi-san! What should we do?!" A certain bald asked in worry.

Yes, the main characters from Fukurodani, Nekoma and Karasuno decided to follow you.

And no, the girls weren't there so they were free, and no, they didn't see you slaying demons.

They saw you slowly raise your arms, like you were about to surrender. But you got into fighting stance.

"Let's just get this over with.." They hear you say in a low voice, which caused them to panic even more.

"She isn't going to fight all of them is she?" Kuroo said.

Yes, yes you were.

"Ohoho~ Trying to act tough aye? Well your going to regret that." The leader said as he commanded the other 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑠 to attack you. They all charged at you with full speed, yes, their full speed was a slow as a turtoise.

They were all empty handed, no weapons whatsoever, only their fists, legs, whatever you could use in hand-to-hand combat.

One finally reached where you were standing as he was attempting to tackle you, which you dodged his attempt by moving to the left.

Another one did the same attempt, but you just kicked his leg, resulting to him falling, he probably broke a tooth or two.

They all tried to tackle you, but they all failed in the end.

You left them on the ground, not sparing a glance at them as you finally got to buy the chips you longed for, well not you, Mitsuri.

She was upset as you were, so she decided to calm herself down with food.

You sighed and turn your head to see the volleyball players peeking from some random bushes.

"You do know I knew you were following me right..? They all had dotted eyes from your question. You sighed and decided to head back to camp.

You clicked your tongue in frustration. You had a lot in your schedule. And one of them is tournaments.

You arrived back at the camp and gave the chips to Mitsuri and greeted d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ nightmares

~

You woke up earlier than usual so you decided to cool breakfast. Just the simple pancakes.

𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺!

You grabbed your phone from the kitchen table and checked who messaged you this early.

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 '𝗞𝘆𝗼-𝗸𝘂𝗻 ♥︎'.

Your eyes widened as you immediately checked the message.

𝗞𝘆𝗼-𝗸𝘂𝗻 ♥︎:

𝗚𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗬/𝗡-𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻..𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲?

𝗬𝗼𝘂:

𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲?

𝗞𝘆𝗼-𝗸𝘂𝗻 ♥︎:

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀...

𝗬𝗼𝘂:

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗼! 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗼-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!"

𝗞𝘆𝗼-𝗸𝘂𝗻 ♥︎:

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗬/𝗡-𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!

Your lips curled into a soft smile as you continued cooking for the boys.

"IS GODDESS-CHAN COOKING BREAKFAST FOR US?!"

"Oya?"

"Yes, yes, I cooked for you, I did not poison it so don't worry...Dig in!"

"ITTADAKIMASU!"

𝑰'𝒎 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 '𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒊𝒐𝒏'. 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍...

------------------------------------------

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀- 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲- 𝗡 𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁-- 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄...
𝗪𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 2𝗸+ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 #10 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! (𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆)
𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀- 𝗺𝘂𝗮𝗵- 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼- 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗸𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗲. 𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗵𝗺 𝗸𝗸, 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝘀𝗿𝘆𝗹𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿- 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗯𝘆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 72 17
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’หŠหŽห— โž” โ [suna r.] โž " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๋‹ค ํ‘œํ˜„ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„ " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™š๐™ฃ...
11.2K 519 27
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โ„™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•–:- ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข...
11.2K 462 15
๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐ด.๐‘ˆ. โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ใ€Œ ส/ษด สŸ/ษด, แด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… า“แด€แดแดแดœs า“แด€sสœษชแดษด แด…แด‡sษชษขษดแด‡ส€, ษชs แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ แดกสœแดสŸแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษด แดœษดแด‡x...
4.2M 169K 66
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง "4 ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, 1 ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ", ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...