The Billionaire's Extraordina...

By island_rose

No one deserves to be stuck in a complicated love triangle with their arranged husband and his girlfriend, es... More

Chapter 1: Black Sheep Of The Family
Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Change
Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Life's A Mess
Chapter 5: The Wedding Reception
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty And Prince Charming
Chapter 7: Prince Charming Or Bipolar Beast?
Chapter 8: Solo Beach Picnic
Chapter 9: Unplanned Laughs, Wishes and Memories
Chapter 10: Deep Blue Underworld
Chapter 11: Tears He Doesn't Deserve
Chapter 12: The One Who Cares
Chapter 13: Nick, Hugs, Surprises and Plans
Chapter 14: Catching Feelings
Chapter 15: Broken Promises
Chapter 16: Undecided
Chapter 17: An Arguementative Liberty
Chapter 18: A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Chapter 19: Husband and Wife Secrets
Chapter 20: Finding Common Ground
Chapter 21: The Special Friendzone
Chapter 22: Memory Imprints
Chapter 23: Insecurities
Chapter 24: Untamed
Chapter 25: The Unforseen
Chapter 26: The Innocent Victims
Chapter 27: Mom Knows Best
Chapter 28: Gambling With My Life
Chapter 29: Blazing Sting
Chapter 30: Losing All Sanity
Chapter 31: Opportunities Unleashed
Chapter 32: Saving Grace
Chapter 33: A Passion For Escape
Chapter 34: Bittersweet Reunion
Chapter 35: Steamy And Unforgettable
Chapter 36: Sizzling Sensations
Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour
Chapter 38: The More The Merrier
Chapter 40: Sticking Together
Chapter 41: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 42: Fulfilling Desires
Chapter 43: What Is Love?
Chapter 44: Too Late?
Chapter 45: Misunderstandings
Chapter 46: No Saint
Chapter 47: Fought Battles
Chapter 48: The Prowess Of A Wife
Chapter 49: Melting Softly
Chapter 50: Intimacy
Chapter 51: Plans Gone Awry
Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished
Chapter 53: Without Wishing
Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction
Chapter 55: Brazilian Encounter
Chapter 56: High Hopes
Chapter 57: Steamy Escapade
Chapter 58: Goodbyes
Chapter 59: I Love You
Chapter 60: Deep Inside
Chapter 61: Blazing Flame
Chapter 62: The Unexpected
Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress
Chapter 64: Suspicious Mistakes
Chapter 65: Eventful Friday
Chapter 66: Drunk In Love
Chapter 67: Passionate Intimacy
Chapter 68: The Prowess Of A Husband
Chapter 69: Late Night Call
Chapter 70: Deep In Love
Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction
Chapter 72: Apart And Distraught
Chapter 73: Pillow Talk
Chapter 74: You're Mine
Chapter 75: Mysterious Package And Setup
Chapter 76: Broken Hearts
Chapter 77: Heartbreaking Moments
Chapter 78: Stay With Me
Chapter 79: Broken And Empty
Chapter 80: Threats And Changes
Chapter 81: Ugly Confrontation
Chapter 82: The Game Has Changed
Chapter 83: Strength And Resilience
Chapter 84: Truths Revealed
Chapter 85: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 86: Happy Place
Chapter 87: Unquenchable Desire
Chapter 88: Perfect Match
Chapter 89: Forever Yours
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure

45.4K 1.5K 178
By island_rose

Jayden's POV

"Will you quit moving so much, Kyra? You have to relax and let me massage you until you feel better," I told her, applying pressure on her arms.

I loved how her smooth and soft skin felt against my fingertips. I wanted to explore every inch of her skin and make her feel good and relaxed in ways no one had ever shown her.

"You keep on tickling me. That's so unfair," she lied, pulling down her T-shirt, an alien red colour invading her cheeks.

She frantically tried to cover up her thighs, but they were on full display. Every now and then, I got a peek of her bright red panties when I intentionally pulled up the T-shirt a little.

I really, really wanted to push aside her panties and...

"Jayden, my arms are up here," Kyra interrupted my thoughts. I moved my eyes back to her gorgeous pair of ocean eyes.

I loved how I could read her like a book. My favourite book. She was struggling to keep her hormones intact. Her eyes had changed from their normal softness. With every touch, they appeared to change their shade, in response to the magical touch I was giving her body.

Kyra was the kind of woman who needed a gentle, coaxing and firm hand, one whose passions were buried behind her modesty, but which flared to life beautifully when teased.

"It's a beautiful sight down there. I couldn't resist the urge to steal a glance," I said in a low husky tone. She closed her eyes and opened them shortly after. Her breathing was slowly but surely becoming uneven.

"Will you stop talking, please."

"Why? Do my words make you wet, Princess? Do you feel a tingling sensation between your legs?" I tortured her, enjoying the look of pure shock with a hint of arousal on her face. My hands never left her body.

Licking her bottom lip, Kyra turned to look into my eyes which she had been avoiding. The connection sent a blast of excitement through me.

"Jayden Montero, if you think your dirty words are going to make me beg you to kiss me and touch me, forget it. Your words don't faze me even a bit, so stop trying," Kyra said confidently, looking straight into my eyes.

I laughed, moving my hands to her shoulders. I knelt on the bed, kicking off my shoes. I started massaging her tense shoulders and she immediately melted into my touch.

She closed her alluring eyes and arched her back a little. Her chest rose and fell invitingly, giving me memories of the previous night. Just one touch of her bare skin and I'd see her erect nipples through her T-shirt. I needed to see them.

Her bed was luxurious, comfortable and big enough to make her relax peacefully. I made sure I did my best. She had to enjoy her rights as my wife.

After a few minutes, I descended my hands to the region just above her full breasts. She literally shot up and put her hands on her chest.

"Woah! Sensitive much, are we?"

"I said no touching, Jay."

"But I didn't even put my hands there," I defended.

"But you were close," she shot back. I laughed and she pulled a face at me.

Those small actions melted my heart. They made me feel selfish and possessive. The idea of sharing all the cuteness with another man was unwelcome to me. I wanted her all to myself.

I gently pushed Kyra back onto her back. She was hesitant, her hands still covering her breasts. I tried to remove them when she was flat on her back, but she kept still.

I just grinned widely at her. She looked confused.

"What?" she asked, this time around giving me a cute pout.

"Do you have a tickle spot?"

"Don't even think about it, Jayden, because I'll.."

"Too late!" I exclaimed, my hands on the sides of her stomach, tickling her. She automatically responded by laughing very hard, her hands fighting to remove mine.

Nevertheless, I didn't stop. Her laugh was contagious and healing. I had never heard her laugh so much before. It made my heart warm.

I took the moment as an opportunity to pull up her T-shirt to her breasts in a fluid motion. I wanted to take it off and feel more of her skin.

She stopped laughing and held my hands in place. Tears had formed at the corners of her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked, struggling to remove my hands and pull down her T-shirt. I wasn't going to allow it.

"I need to massage your belly and lower regions. You have to take it off," I told her.

"No. You can massage me with my T-shirt on."

"Come on. You'll love it, I promise," I persuaded her, peeling off her hands from mine. She looked uncertain.

"Jay, I don't..."

"You'll love it. You'll definitely love it," I said, pulling the T-shirt all the way up until I removed it. She was left in her lingerie which I'd remove in the near future as well.

Having her exposed right before me made desire stream through my body, making me hot. She was flawlessly beautiful and she had everything a man would ever desire on a woman and way much more.

She was all natural and gorgeous. I could tell she felt self conscious, as she kept on covering up herself. I was going to make her get used to my touch and my stare.

"At least lock the door. What if Nick walks in or the maids? This is inappropriate," Kyra said.

"You're my wife. I don't see any problem with me massaging my wife in her lingerie," I replied, putting my hands on her flat tummy. Her body immediately responded to my touch as she arched her back and gasped loudly.

"You're so beautiful," I complimented her, continuing my rhythmic touch on her belly. She was beautiful. She could be the most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life.

My body hummed with tension along with an aching need to touch her, all of her. To feel more of her lush curves as I pounded into her nonstop. To find and devour all her most sensitive body parts with my hands, mouth and tongue. To let myself sink deep, deep inside of her and give her all the pleasure her body demanded.

"Jay, p-please...Lock the door," Kyra nearly moaned. I didn't want her to hold back. I wanted her to become undone and give herself to me willingly. She had no idea how much pleasure I was willing to give her. I had a lot of passion to offer.

I stood up and took long strides towards the door and locked it. Nick was busy in the kitchen. He always concentrated when cooking and hardly ever left his dishes unattended. He'd knock anyway if he did decide to come.

As for the maids, well, I didn't care.

I walked back to Kyra. She was still in the same position as I had left her, waiting patiently for me.

I knelt back on the bed and continued massaging her. She protested every now and then, but I held her securely in place.

I shifted my attention to her legs, the real test. They were pure torture for me. How would I massage her successfully without brushing my mischievous fingers against her womanhood? How would I not think about spreading them wide open and positioning myself between them, right after tasting her sweetness?

"I think my legs are okay. You don't have to," Kyra said as I moved to the floor. I had removed the blood stained fluffy rug and put it away. There was only the fitted carpet now and I knelt on it.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her, looking up at her. She was very high. Her eyes were begging me to do something about it, to give her pleasure, but she was trying to fight it.

"Yes," she replied, panting.

"That's all that matters. I'll never hurt you. You'll love it," I promised her and she nodded.

I started massaging her right leg which wasn't hurt. She still had marks from the vicious acts of Trevor. She was healing, but I was still very bitter with Trevor. I had to pay him a visit.

Even with all the marks and bruises, she was still gorgeous. I massaged her feet and resisted the urge to kiss them. I moved up to her right knee and shifted to the other leg.

I paid special attention and care, especially her bandaged knee. She was relaxing and she had started making sounds. Tempting sounds.

I moved to her inner thighs, parting them gently. She muffled a moan and put her thighs back together.

Her feminine scent tingled my nostrils. She was wet. I could smell it without even putting my nose close to her sex.

I put my hands on top of her thighs and applied pressure. I gently moved them up and down, slowly moving inwards. I wanted her to open willingly and let me give her what she wanted.

She parted her legs after some minutes of patience, painful patience. I slid my hands between her thighs and pushed them further apart gently.

I started trailing my hands up and down her inner thighs soothingly, my eyes glued to the wet patch on her panties. I wanted to taste her badly. I wanted to dip my fingers into her and give her an orgasm.

I started applying more pressure and massaged her. I was losing it. If she wasn't going to say anything about it, I was going to say something first. If it was about the bet, I was willing to lose. I needed to kiss her, touch her sensitive organs and give her pleasure.

"Jay, p-please," Kyra moaned. I moved back up to her face, closing her legs. I realised she had been digging her teeth into her bottom lip, biting it to muffle all the sounds she wanted to make.

"What did you do to yourself, Kyra?" I asked her, brushing my thumb against her bottom lip that looked as if it'd bleed anytime soon. Her lips were swollen and inviting.

"I need y...."

"I lose, okay? You win. Let me touch you, please. I'm begging you. Let me meet the demands of your body. I need you," I begged her, releasing her bottom lip from between her teeth.

She nodded, words failing her.

"Words, Kyra. Use your words."

"You gave in first and now you have to do as I say," she panted.

"Anything," I replied, kissing her lips tenderly.

"I'm all yours. Show me how much you had missed me. You have my permission," she gave me permission. That was all I wanted to hear.

I went on my feet and helped her put her entire body on the bed, including her legs. I slowly parted her knees, minding not to hurt her.

She complied and sprawled her legs open slowly. I positioned myself between them, fully dressed, minding not to crush her under me.

I collided our foreheads and stared deep into her eyes. She nodded, confirming she wanted it too.

My mouth settled on hers, sliding slowly, insistently, passionately over hers. Her lips were plush, warm and delicious. Generous. Opening for me and allowing me inside with a soft moan of surrender.

With a surge of heat coursing through my veins, I exerted a deeper pressure and found her tongue with mine. I teased her mercilessly, flirted playfully and swept the velvet depths of her mouth with seductive forays that coaxed her to be just as bold and daring in return.

She matched my kiss with equal passion, impetuously chasing my mouth with her own and giving me as good as I gave.

I felt heat simmering in my belly and lower and I needed to extinguish it before it completely consumed me. I was granite-hard and thicker than I could ever remember being.

All because of this vibrant, sensual woman who had taken me by surprise in so many ways.

I moved my lips to the fragrant curve of her neck, giving her time to breath. I moved further downward to her breasts.

I licked her through her bra hungrily. She arched her back and shivered beneath me. I yielded the invitation and pulled her closer by putting my hand on the small of her back and pulling her towards me.

"T-take it off," Kyra pleaded seductively. I fumbled with unclasping the bra and ended up tearing it off her body impatiently.

"I'll replace it," I promised her.

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, I bent my head down to her breast and pulled her nipple into the hot, wet curve of my mouth.

Kyra's words came out as a gasp, as her head fell back and the incredible sensation coursed through her.

"Jay!" she gasped out my name, reaching up to slide her fingers into the silky strands of my hair as I sucked hard on her nipple.

"Yes. Just like that," I murmured, releasing the tiny aching bud and moving over to its twin.

My hand trailed down to her panties. She arched her back in anticipation, knowing where my fingers would soon reach.

I pushed aside her panties and my fingers slid in. Her head rocked back against the comforter as I did, my name escaping her lips as she moaned.

I reconnected our lips as my fingers explored her wetness. She was slick and all ready for me.

I massaged her first, making her relax then I gently tunneled a finger into her. I added the second finger shortly after and started moving them.

She tossed her head back, her lips parting with a sharp gasp as her lower body intuitively picked up my tempo.

She made the most glorious sounds - raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as I plunged into her with my fingers.

I found her lips again, grabbing the back of her neck. I growled into the kiss as Kyra whimpered in pleasure.

She was tight and I felt her walls clench around my fingers. Her tightness was unbelievable. I felt her muscles tighten even more and I knew she was almost there.

I increased my pace, making sure I was gentle enough not to hurt her. I felt like going deeper, but I thought her first time with me had to be at least comfortable.

"Jayden!" she moaned, gathering the soft comforter at her sides into knots and it seemed her whole body grew reddish-pink.

"Look at me, Princess. Open your eyes and look into my eyes," I commanded her.

She complied and made eye contact with me. I wanted to see her eyes as I made her come.

I crooked my fingers and hit her in that spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm.

She shuddered against me, her legs quaking as she exploded onto my fingers. Her eyes said a lot. She loved it. Her face was glowing.

We kept still as I slowly pulled out my fingers. I'd give anything to see that look on her face again. I felt jealous of whoever was with her before me.

To taste her, I licked my fingers clean right before her. I couldn't get enough of her. Her face turned red.

"Jay!" she complained, grabbing my hand away from my mouth.

"What? Can't I taste my incredible wife?" I asked, sucking on her bottom lip.

"Not like that."

"So how? Should I do it directly?" I asked, using my free hand to pinch her nipple lightly.

"You have no shame at all," she said, breaking into a cute giggle. She was so shy and it was adorable.

"You taste incredible. Delicious. Yummy. Whatever word you can think of to describe an extraordinarily tasty woman like you. I'm lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to be yours. I enjoy being yours. I love how you take care of me and make me feel beautiful."

"Did it hurt in any way? Was I too fast? Too deep?" I asked her as she kissed my jaw.

"No. It was perfect. It just made me realise how much I want you and how you're the perfect man to meet all the sexual needs my body has. You're an amazing man, an amazing husband."

"So can I safely say there'll be a next time?"

"Definitely. It'll only be you. I promise. I'm all yours."

I softly placed my lips on hers to seal her promise. I didn't want to share her. At this point, I was willing to cheat on Kylie. She had to forgive me.

"Mine and mine alone."

"Yours and yours alone."

"You'll never regret being mine. Ever."

             ***************

Thoughts? Comments? Votes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...
1.2K 110 12
Sometimes the best way over something is not through. It's under. Chance Whitley is sinking. Devastated after he discovers his wife, Lacey, is chea...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

237K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
25.6K 1.4K 53
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...