Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) πŸ’
16.) πŸ’
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) πŸ’
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) πŸ’
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) πŸ’
33.)
34.)
36.)
37.)
38.) πŸ’
39.)
40.)
41.) πŸ’
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) πŸ’
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) πŸ’
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

35.)

932 15 9
By sxmply_basxc

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Do you love Garrett" Jordie asked.

Oh, God.

"I—"

How do I say this? How can I say it? Do I really mean what I'm about to say? Help me!

*** 2 Days Later ***

I woke up with horrible pains. It felt like I'd been stabbed with a knife. I looked over to see Garrett sleeping peacefully next to me and wanted to strangle him. Why was I so angry?

I went to get up, since I had to pee, to find that I had been laying in a pool of blood.

I started to panic.

"No! No, no, no, no. Ugh. What am I gonna do? Oh, God. This is so embarrassing! I hate being a woman" I quietly muttered to myself.

"What's the matter baby" Garrett asked groggily.

I had no idea what to say. I started crying, causing Garrett to shoot up. I covered my face in embarrassment as soon as we made eye contact.

"Awe, baby."

"I'm sorry Garrett. I— I didn't think it was coming" I sobbed.

"It's ok" he hushed.

"I've been taking my birth control, I don't know why it came early. I-"

"Babe?"

I ignored him.

"Babe" he called again.

Again, I ignored him.

"Babe?!"

I finally looked up.

"It's ok! It's not a big deal. We'll clean the sheets and take a shower, ok?"

"But... what if I ruined your mattress?"

"I doubt you did. There isn't that much blood baby" he said calmingly.

"But what if I did" I asked again.

"Then I'll get a new one."

That's it. He's perfect. You cannot convince me otherwise. He's everything I'd ever wanted. I don't ever want to be with anyone else! I just cried harder at his sweet words.

"Awe, Angel. Don't cry, it's ok" he cooed.

"You're just— you're being so sweet" I said.

"I don't know what kind of assholes you dated before but you're my Princess. I'm not being sweet I'm being a decent boyfriend. Every boyfriend should help their babygirl out" he said with a smile, but I knew he passionate about this.

"Ya" I said wiping my tears and trying to collect myself. Stupid period...

"Hey? Come on. Come here" he said getting up and walking us to the bathroom.

"Take your clothes off" he said.

"What?"

"We gotta wash your clothes, right? Or are you one of those weird people who throw away the clothes?"

"Oh, right. I— yes. I wash them. But I guess I throw them away if there's a stain on the pants" I explained.

"Right" he smiled.

I stepped out of my clothes, stunned that he wasn't completely grossed out. It was my blood and I hated seeing or touching it, but Garrett acted like it was nothing.

"Now, get in the shower while I go put these and the sheets in the wash, ok?"

"Ok."

...

I was just finishing washing my body when I heard the door open again.

"It's just me, babe" Garrett said.

"Ok."

I heard the water start to run for a second, realizing he was brushing his teeth.

"Hey, can you hand me my tooth brush with tooth paste on it" I asked.

"You got it sweetheart."

I smiled at this nickname while I heard him shuffle in the cabinets. I saw him walking towards the shower so I prepared to grab the tooth brush.

He handed it to me and I immediately stuck it in my mouth wanting to get this dreadful morning breath taste out of my mouth.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yes, Garrett?"

"Is it ok if I come in? I understand if you don't want me—"

"Yes. You can come in" I said with a mouth full of bubbles.

"Ok" he said excited.

I spit out the tooth paste just as he was opening the curtain to get in.

"Wait. Can you put this back" I asked with a cheesy smile.

"Yes dear" he said, making me chuckle.

...

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" he said as he rubbed my back.

I squeezed him closer to me as the warm water ran down our bodies. I kissed his chest before saying, "me too."

"So... you're not mad that this happened" I asked nervously.

"Why on earth would I be mad at you? You don't control your period. Accidents happen babe, it's ok" he reassured.

"Ok."

"Hey! I need tampons" I panicked.

"I have some" he said with a smile.

"Why do you have tampons" I chuckled.

"My mom said I should get some and keep some here in case you ever had an accident."

"Really?"

"Yup. Guess she can see into the future because that was only about a week ago" he laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you listened" I smiled.

"Me too" he said, kissing me.

***

"My tummy hurts" I whined.

"I know. I— is there anything I can do" Mo asked.

"I..."

I felt stupid for what I was about to ask.

"Can you lay with me" I asked.

"Umm... I... guess I could" he said hesitantly.

Marshall came over, laying next to me as Golden Girls played and we waited for Garrett to come back.

"Can I ask you a question" I asked.

"Shoot" he answered.

"Do Garrett and I make you uncomfortable?"

He looked down at me as I turned on my side. He mimicked me, laying on his side and looking back at me.

"Not really... I guess."

"What does that mean" I laughed.

"Well, you guys are pretty good at not being all lovey-dovey around me, but it's still weird just because I know you guys are together" he answered.

"I get that" I said.

"Can I ask you something" he asked.

"Shoot" I said, using his term.

"You always invite me on your guy's... dates, I guess. You always ask me if I want to hang out with you guys whenever you do something. Not that I don't appreciate it, but I just wanna know why you do it?"

"I hate seeing people alone. I know how close you and Garrett are, and I don't ever want to come in between that! My older siblings started to ignore me as soon as they got girlfriends or boyfriends, and I was always hurt. I just don't ever want you to feel like I'm trying to replace you. I want Garrett to add me to his life, not use me as a replacement" I answered honestly.

"And... I may or may not enjoy being around you a lot" I added with a smile.

"Ah, you're just sayin' that" he blushed.

"No, I'm not. I'm serious" I said trying to sound as serious as possible.

"I meant everything I said. I don't want you left out, and I want to be your friend."

"That's sweet, Rachelle" he said with a smile.

"It's just human decency" I said, not knowing how to take a compliment.

"No. You're just an amazing person" he said.

"Ok, that's enough. I can't handle this mushy stuff" I said pushing him jokingly.

...

We were watching the Golden Girls when we heard the door open. Neither one of us moved when Garrett yelled "I'm here."

"We're up here" Mo yelled.

"Should I be worried" Garrett asked as he stood in the doorway looking at us nearly cuddling.

"That's a dumb question. If we were really canoodling we wouldn't be so obvious about it" Mo said as we both giggled.

"So, you aren't 'canoodling'" he asked as he used his hands to quote his brother.

"Obviously not" I said rolling my eyes.

"Then come eat" he said.

Mo and I looked at each other like children on Christmas morning. Wide eyes and all.

"Food" we exclaimed simultaneously.

***

"Babe?"

"Ya?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course" I answered.

"The other night..." he started.

Oh, goodness.

"Did you mean what you said" he asked.

"Which part?"

I knew exactly what he meant.

"Do you love me" he asked as he rubbed my stomach.

"Yes. I think I do."

I could feel his body tense up at my words.

"What happened to not believing in love?"

I realized that this was a serious conversation, so I turned to look at his face. I was mesmerized as soon as I looked into his hazel eyes. He was so beautiful. An actual angel.

"I think I've always believed, I just— I... I've been hurt so much, you know?"

He nodded.

"I guess I thought if I didn't admit I believed in it then I wouldn't have to be obligated to care about someone..."

"Why didn't you want to believe in it" he asked curiously.

"I've seen what it does to people. It makes you do things no normal person would do. It's a trap for bad people, and a crutch for good ones."

"What do you mean?"

"Bad people use 'love' as a trap when they want to use someone, and good people use 'love' as a crutch so they aren't alone" I thought out loud.

"I guess it's like that sometimes.... The negative side of it anyway" he said softly.

"We're the exception" I smiled.

"Oh, ya?"

"Mhhm" I hummed.

He kissed me while I continued to think.

"I don't want to lose myself, but I'm already so lost in you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 1 34
"Tell me how bad you want it," he spoke softly. "How bad you want me to ruin you." He caressed my waist, running his hands up to my chest. I moaned i...
3.8K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
4.6K 423 13
"you're really troublemaker yibo"... how can I live with you ----- he is soo immature thought zhan and leave from his mansion for office.. *********...
84K 3.7K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...