All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)

By dracosbae111

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀. 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒... More

*Cast*
1
2
3
*New Characters*
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
*New Characters*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
update
so sorry

4

2.1K 40 113
By dracosbae111

A/N: For the people who come from my tiktok this is no longer the chapter i submitted. I am rewriting some chapters so they are older and that includes this one. I have taken the seggs scene out and put it in another chapter. I literally can't tell you how many times i for got to save this new rewritten part and had to rewrite the rewrite again (Technically it was 3 but lol) 

---

"Why do they always got to do this?" I ask in-between laughs.

"Don't know." Blaise replied. "Wanna see something?" He asks. I nod and stand up.

He leads me to a hallway and signals for me to be quiet. I don't think were supposed to be here, so I try my best to walk softly. 

He turns the corner and as I follow, I see one single room at the end. Blaise opens the door and motions for me to step inside. I walk in and he closes the door behind us.

"Imagine something." He says. I don't know what to imagine and look at him confused. "Anything." He says smiling. 

I raise my eyebrow at him and think about cookies. I hear a small pop and when I turn to where it came from there is a platter with about a dozen cookies on it. I gasp and look at Blaise. He walks over to the cookies and picks up the plate.

"Cool huh?" He says biting into one of the cookies. "Now imagine a place." My mind immediately goes to my dorm at Hogwarts. 

Things around me begin to swirl. I start to get dizzy and close my eyes and suddenly everything stops. I open my eyes and it was like we were transported into my dorm.

"Woah." I say turning around to take in everything. Did we just apparate? Blaise just smiles.

"I know right." Blaise says smiling wider. "As much as I would love to eat more cookies, I think we need to get back before lunch.

"But how are were supposed to get back?" I ask motioning that we were now at Hogwarts. He walks over to the door and opens it. I look out to see the small hallway from before.

"We never left." He says grinning. I look at him with a very confused look. "Come on." He said laughing. I follow him out still confused.

(Time skips to on the train)

"No, see if Dimitrov had passed the quaffle to Levski instead of Ivanova, they would have won." Draco says.

"But Volkov hit the bludger away from himself and it was about to hit Levski, so he had to move out of the way. Plus Bulgaria didn't even get the snitch so they would have lost anyway." Blaise states. 

Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle were arguing about the strategies of the quidditch game two days ago. I think they were trying to figure out some good plays, since they were all on the quidditch team. Draco, the seeker, Blaise, a chaser, Goyle and Crabbe, both beaters. 

I wasn't paying much attention though. I was in an intense game of wizards chess against Pansy. I don't think it was really fair since Pansy was the person to teach me how to play.

"I think this year's gonna be a good year." I say moving my knight to E-5 (I don't know a single thing about chess so if this sound completely stupid, sorry)

"Why? Got a secret boyfriend?" Pansy says moving her pawn.

"No."

"Then why?" She pauses to let me move one of my pawns.

"I just think so. Is that a problem?"

"No. It's just like every other year."

"Not really," I pause, "What if I had a secret girlfriend and not a boyfriend?" 

"Then good for you."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Nothing else? Like your not gonna asks anything about it?" I stare at her but she doesn't look up.

"Well do you?"

"No."

"There. Plus I don't care if your lesbian or not." She shrugs. 

"I'm not."

"Like I said, don't care."

"Shouldn't you though?"

"I mean like I care but it's none of my business."

"Well I still think its gonna be a good year."

"Why?"

"Were you not paying attention?"

"Not really, I was beating you at chess. Checkmate!" I groan.

"I mean like we get to go to Hogsmeade."

"True. But like I said, it's just like every other year."

"Not really."

"Do you have to argue with ever thing I say?"

"You're the one who's arguing. I just said this year was gonna be good."

"And?"

"And what Pansy?!"

"I don't know what your point is."

"My point is-" I pause to think about what my point really is.

"See you don't even know." Pansy smirks at me.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"I'm just saying like it's a new year, and things can change."

"Are you implying something?" I don't know am I?

"No."

"Then why are we still having this conversation?"

"I don't know."

Pansy just rolls her eyes.

"Anyway. Are you sure your not lesbian?"

"What?"

"Are you lesbian?" She asks again like it would make the question make sense.

"No. Why?"

"Don't know," She shrugs, "Your "What if I had a secret girlfriend?" question kind of implies you had a girlfriend or that you were at least lesbian."

"I said I'm not."

"It was just a question, Peyton. Don't get all worked up."

"I wasn't."

"But you were."

"Seriously Pansy, stop disagreeing with everything I say!" I yell just a bit too loud that some people around us turn to look.

"Seriously Pansy." She mocks.

"Stop."

"Stop."

"Really?"

"Really?"

"You're going to do this?"

"Stop it. We're not 5."

"STOP!" I yell, slamming my hands on the table. "I'm trying to have a normal conversation with you." The train car get silent and everyone turn to look at us.

I turn red in embarrassment, almost as red as Ron's hair. I move myself out of my seat and into the aisle.

"I'll be back." I say and leave. I walk out but hear someone call my name.

"Peyton." I don't turn around but continue walking instead.

"Peyton!" I hear again, closer this time. I still don't turn around until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I spin around so fast I almost fall over. Blaise grabs me and keeps me up right.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Just Pansy being a bitch." I state, crossing my arms.

"She's not a bitch, she's your sister."

"A bitch of a sister."

"Stop." He scolds. "You shouldn't be talking about her like that."

"Why not?"

"She's you sister, actually your twin."

"And?" I raise my eyebrow.

"She's your built in best friend."

"Not anymore. That built in best friend malfunctioned the second she laid eyes on Draco."

He pauses to think.

"You realize you sound just  like her right now?"

"What?"

"You two were loud. Don't think I didn't hear the conversation."

"I don't sound like her." I huff.

"Well right now you're acting like a bitch, and if I remember correctly you were just calling Pansy a bitch."

"I'm not acting like a bitch!" I say a bit too loud. "Ok, well maybe I am, but it's because of Pansy. So maybe you should go deal with her."

"Draco's doing that."

"Great. So you go stuck with me?"

"No, I chose to run after you." I pause for a moment and look down at my feet embarrassed. Mom would be so mad if she knew Pansy and I were fighting before we even stepped foot in Hogwarts.

"Well you can go back now." I say softly.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I want to be alone."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I pause and look back down at my feet again. "Sorry." 

"See you later." Blaise says and turns around to go back to the compartment.

I look around. If I wanted to go to Hermione, which was my original plan, I would have to walk back though the compartment. That is not an option. I could just stay in the bathroom 'till the train stops and run off quickly. No, that's uncomfortable. I scrunch my nose to think but my thoughts are interrupted.

"Um, excuse me?" I turn around to see a girl with brown hair and freckles. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I reassure, though I don't believe myself.

"Aren't you a slitherin?" I says looking at me. 

"Yeah."

"Then why are you here?"

"I got in a fight with my sister and well, I got mad and left." She nods her head like she understands.

"I don't have any real siblings, but I have quite a few step ones, all annoying." She adds with a smile.

"That sounds like fun." I laugh.

"It's not really." She laughs along with me. "Um, well, do you want to come sit with me and my friend? I mean only if you want?" Now she takes a turn looking at her feet.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smile. She looks up at me and returns my smile. "I'm Peyton by the way, Peyton Parkinson."

"Wait really?" She says.

"Yeah."

"Wow. I would have never guessed. You look so different than Pansy."

"A lot of people say that."

"Well I'm Alayna, Alayna Anderson."

"That's a really pretty name."

"Thanks. It means beautiful and dear child." She starts to walk and motions for me to follow her. We walk past two doors before she stops and open the third.

She walks in as says, "I got us a new friend." I see her smile as I walk in.  She sit down across from a boy with brown eyes and messy hair. He smiles at me as I sit down next to Alayna.

"This is Peyton." Alayna says to the boy. "She's in slytherin." She whispers like it's a secret.

"Woah, a Slitherin in the Ravenclaw compartment. Never heard of that happening." The boy says.

"You guys are Ravenclaw?" I ask.

"Yep." Alayna says. 

"I'm River Davies." He says.

"Nice to meet you River." I smile and make myself sound professional.

"What year are you in?" I ask, they definitely look around my age, if not older.

"Third." Alayna smiles.

"Wait really?" I say.

"Technically no." River says.

"Don't confuse her, River," Alayna scolds, "He got held back a year but he's in third with us."

"It wasn't fair. I got hit by a bloody bludger and spent two months in the hospital wing, and then I got suspended for another three and Dumbledore said I had to redo the year." River grumbles.

"What'd you get suspended for?" I ask.

"Letting a bludger in a classroom." 

"What?" I laugh. "Is that how you got hit?"

"No. It was after. I needed revenge."

"Woah, that's a little overboard." River just shrugs and smiles.

"So now he's in our year." Alayna declares.

"How do you know she's in third?" River says, "Didn't you just meet her?"

"She's Pansy's sister."

"Hm." River hums in response like he's trying to connect me and Pansy.

Suddenly the train stops. The lights above us flicker and turn off like the bulb blew out, but they were lit with magic, that can't happen. Then everything starts to get cold. The glass on the windows starts to freeze. 

"What's going on?" Alayna trembled.

"I don't know." River says.

River stands up and peers out the door. Alayna and I follow. All the other people are looking out through their compartments. Then someone screams. Everyone turns to look.

At the end of the hallway a hooded figure hovered a few inches above the ground. I can't see it's face but it notices all of us looking and floats down the hall.

We pull back and push up against the cold glass. The figure floats by us. It gets colder, if that was even possible. 

Soon the lights turn back on and the train starts to move again.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I don't know." River faltered.

"What should we do?" Alayna asked.

"I don't know." River says.

Just then some teacher called us out of our compartments. 

"There is no need to worry we have everything taken care of. Professor Dumbledore will explain more when we get to Hogwarts." 

"What was that?" Someone calls. Whispers spread across the train car.

"Like I said, Professor Dumbledore will explain later."

River, Alayna and I spend the rest of the train ride together and soon enough I forget about the creature.

As we get off the train we head to the carriages and get on. 

"Who knew Ravenclaws were so fun." I laugh. 

"Hey! We're always fun." Alayna laughs back.

"Peyton, can you go to Hogmeade?" River asks.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know, maybe we could all go sometime?" River asks.

"That would be so much fun!" I exclaim.

When we reach the castle I say my goodbyes.

"Bye, see you later." I say.

"Bye." River says.

Alayna runs and pulls me in for a hug. I immediately return it. She squeezes one last time and pulls away.

"Bye." Alayna giggles.

I start to walk over to the Slytherin table and I see Blaise looking at me. I quicken my pace and meet up with him. 

"Who was that?" He asks.

"Alayna and River." 

"Who?"

"They're Ravenclaws." I smile.

"Well? How'd you meet them?" He asks as we sit down.

"They were on the train and invited me to sit with them."

"They seem nice."

"They are." I see Pansy and Draco walk in. "Is Pansy mad?"

"Kind of."

"What?"

"I mean I think she is. I didn't really like ask her."

"Oh." I watch as Pansy and Draco sit down across from me and Blaise.

"Where'd you go this time? Have a sob session with Mudblood?" Pansy sneers.

"Don't call her that." I snap back.

"Ok. How about you two ignore each other. Will that work?" Blaise suggests.

"Ignore who?" I ask.

"Me, you dumb ass." Pansy says. I turn my head and fake a confused face.

"And you are?" (Yes I did just quote Hermione)

"So, Peyton, how are you?" Draco asks. I roll my eyes at his lame attempt to redirect the conversation.

"I'm great actually. Thanks for asking."

The suddenly Draco turned around to face the Gryffindor table.

"You fainted, Potter? Is Longbottom telling the truth? You actually fainted?" 

"Shove off, Malfoy," said Ron, whose jaw was clenched. 

"Did you faint as well, Weasley?" said Draco loudly. "Did the scary old dementor frighten you too, Weasley?"

"Attention!" Dumbledore says tapping his spoon on his glass. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say to you all, and as one of them is very serious, I think it best to get it out of the way before you become befuddled by our excellent feast. . . ." 

Dumbledore cleared his throat and continued, "As you will all be aware after their search of the Hogwarts Express, our school is presently playing host to some of the dementors of Azkaban, who are here on Ministry of Magic business." He paused, for dramatic affect. 

"They are stationed at every entrance to the grounds," Dumbledore continued, "and while they are with us, I must make it plain that nobody is to leave school without permission. Dementors are not to be fooled by tricks or disguises — or even Invisibility Cloaks," he added blandly, and I knew he was talking about Harry's invisibility cloak. Hermione had told me about it a few times. 

"It is not in the nature of a dementor to understand pleading or excuses. I therefore warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. I look to the prefects, and our new Head Boy and Girl, to make sure that no student runs afoul of the dementors," he said. 

Then Dumbledore went on introducing Professor Lupin, our new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher. He then told us how Hagrid, who I had met a few times, would now be the Care of Magical Creatures teacher.

"Well then, I think that's everything of importance," said Dumbledore. "Let the feast begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 589 134
❝𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯'❞ *not related to any of my previous hp instagram*
11.6K 115 11
𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 ~ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆...
30.6K 525 17
━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍; ❝ 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁�...
121K 1.3K 56
"𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛.. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.." 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨...