Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)

47 7 5
By MinbebeWrites

I puton a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and put my hair up, then went to put away the foodand clean up. The guys had decimated the smorgasbord and there was hardly anything left. I finished cleaning up and checked the time. It was just after 5, which meant Nikki was up. I picked up my phone and started a video call. She picked up and I could tell she had just gotten up, but she was smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful," I teased.

"Good evening, person I miss!" she laughed. "Hmm, either you just worked out, or you just worked out." She sipped her coffee with one eyebrow raised.

I felt my cheeks heating up, "it's okay, I am married." I winked at her.

"So, things are good?" I nodded.

"Good yes, but he is so busy right now I hardly see him. It gets really frustrating at times, but I try not to let him see that it bothers me. I came in to this fully aware that I would be mistress to his career. But we had a few minutes tonight and totally took advantage of the situation."

"Good for you. Take it when you can get it!" She paused, "has, um... has Changkyun said anything about me?" she twisted her sleep-tousled locks around her finger and sipped her coffee.

"I have barely seen him lately. But I am sure he thinks about you. Min said he sulks more lately than he did before. Maybe it is because he misses you. You guys talk a lot, don't you?"

"Well, yeah... we do... a lot... but I just wondered... you know." Nikki had turned into a teenager right before my eyes.

"Girl, you got it bad!"

"Ah, I know! How did you do this? I admit I did not fully understand what you were going through when you came home. I sincerely apologize. And he and I are not even close to where you guys were at that time."

"Where exactly are you guys?" my curiosity was peaked.

"That is an excellent question," she laughed and took another sip of her coffee. "I have absolutely no clue. We like each other, a lot... I think, but we haven't really talked about it. I don't think either of us expected it to go anywhere in the beginning."

"Maybe you should just ask him. He appreciates honesty and openness."

"I suppose I could do that... but then it will be all awkward and weird if he doesn't answer or if he says something I don't want to hear."

"Or... it could go the opposite direction and be exactly what you want to hear. Which is...?"

"I don't know that either. Oh Sunny, I am so lost. These feelings are foreign to me. I can't make sense of anything. I miss him like crazy, I think about him All. The. Time. When I think about those few days in Korea... well, I get flustered. But I have to wonder if it is just infatuation."

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, Changkyun is the first man to make me feel anything since Robert died. He is the first to make me want to feel anything. And that scares me that it is kinda like the rebound boyfriend type of situation and you know how that usually ends up."

"Yeah, I guess it makes sense. But it has been five years, and you have dated in that time, so he really isn't a 'rebound' guy. You just need time to see where the feelings land. Maybe being apart is good. That way you can sort it out before you see him again. But you said boyfriend." I giggled.

"Hmm, so I did. Anyway, I hope you get to come for the show. It won't be the same without you. I need someone to fangirl with." She deftly changed the subject.

"You have Tori. She is a pro fangirl."

"OK, I need an adult fangirl partner. I cannot tell my 13-year-old daughter what IM's hip thrusts and that damn tongue do to me. That would be wrong and not very parenty."

"I see your point. Min did ask me to come visit him at some stops. I am setting it up with Jisung and Emma."

"The concert here is close to Tori's competition. She would absolutely love it if you could be there."

"I will be there. Text me the date and time. I will make it happen."

"I love you, but I have to get ready for work. I will give the kids hugs for you when they get up."

"Thanks Nik. Love you and we'll talk soon."

"Give Kyunnie a hug for me please... and tell him he is always on my mind."

"Will do."

We hung up and I realized I forgot to tell her about my new "friend". I felt a little guilty for not readily opening up to Melody, but I was hesitant to let her in. She was very "Hollywood" and hers was not a personality type I was particularly drawn to. I felt like she was being as genuine as she knew how to be, and that she was maybe a bit shallow. Neither made her a bad person, just not an easy one to be around.

I decided to go for a swim, so I changed into my swimsuit and headed down to the pool. I did my usual exercises and floating meditation. When I felt relaxed enough, I went back to the apartment. I showered to wash off the chlorine and dried my hair. It was about 7:30 and I was bored. I didn't feel like watching TV, I didn't feel like reading. I called Halmeoni and talked to her for a while. After we hung up, I decided to take my camera and go out. The weather was nice so it would feel good being outside.

I thought about how it had been exactly one year since I had done this on my first night in Korea. My world had literally been turned upside down in that time and I was perfectly ok with that. Minhyuk's motto is "Live without regrets", and I had none. I had no idea what the future held, but right here, right now, was better than I ever could have imagined.

I filled my memory card and headed back home. During my walk, some Monbebes had recognized me. They asked for a selca with me. I was shocked but agreed. Apparently, I had fans! I texted Minhyuk to tell him and he sent back hearts. I knew he was busy so just the fact that he took 15 seconds to read my message and respond made me feel special.

I looked through my photos when I got home, seeing if I liked any enough to edit them. They were nice, but none really jumped out at me. I closed my laptop and checked the time. 9:30. The evening was dragging by. I went into our shared studio and stared at a blank canvas for a good 10 minutes. I selected shades of red, green, black, blue, and white and squeezed them out on the palette. I painted an open rose floating on water. It turned out pretty good I thought. Not anything that I would hang in the gallery, but not bad.

It was midnight now and I was starting to feel sleepy. I washed up and headed to bed. Once my head hit the pillow, I was wide awake again. I knew Min would be home soon and I wanted to see him. I knew I would pay for it the next day, but our time was so limited lately that it was worth it. I thought about the concert and the way he found me before the show and felt a rush of heat throughout my body. My thoughts were running wild now, and with each memory or fantasy, the heat grew. I was definitely not going to sleep now, and I wished for him to return soon.

Is this how it would be while he was away? I was going to be miserable. Lonely, horny, and bored. Not a good combo. There would have to be a solution for us both. It would be harder for him being with 6 other guys and little to no privacy. At least I could be alone. Nikki had mentioned that she and Kyun had done the phone sex thing. I wasn't quite that brave and had not talked about it with Minhyuk to see how he felt.

Just as I was about to give up and get out of bed, I heard the door chime. I smiled and felt my heart race with anticipation. I heard him stop at the refrigerator and get some water. Then he came into the bedroom, being careful not to wake me. I could hear the rustling of his clothes and the sound of his zipper as he took off his pants. I could see his outline in the moonlight that streamed in through the window. I wanted to surprise him, but I wanted him to be in the bed first.

I could see him pull off his underwear and my breath caught. I was still trying to be still and quiet, but it was hard to disguise my arousal when my breathing became erratic. He carefully climbed into bed and rolled over to kiss my forehead. I wrapped my arm and my leg around him and pulled myself against him. "Jagi, did I wake you?"

"Mmm, no I couldn't sleep. I have been thinking about you and that made it even harder to sleep, so here we are."

"Yes, here we are." He stroked my back and I felt him growing hard against my thigh. He leaned in and kissed me slowly and intentionally. I caught my fingers in his hair and sighed against his mouth. The moon was very bright tonight, and his face was illuminated. His dark eyes sparkled.

"I missed you," I held his face with my hands. "Make love to me, Minhyuk, I need you," he looked into my eyes and cupped his hand behind my neck, pulling my mouth back to his. His kiss was tender and gentle. He rolled us so that he was beside me. He whispered to me as he placed tiny kisses along my neck and collarbone. We were not rushed, and he was intent on taking his time. He slipped his hand under my silk nightgown and followed the curve of my body up to my breast. He lightly brushed over my nipple and it hardened at his touch. I writhed under him. He shifted and pulled my nightgown up. I lifted my hips so he could pull it off. He held my arms above my head after he let it drop to the floor.

He returned to my lips again and continued to whisper to me, I couldn't understand all the words, but I wasn't meant to. It was love talk, and it was making me melt. His hands and his lips explored my body, leaving my skin on fire in their paths. He settled himself between my legs and feasted on me. I cried out and gripped the bed as my body shook. He kissed a hot trail up my stomach over my heaving chest and up to my mouth. I tasted my juices on his lips. He pulled my leg up to his waist and slipped his fingers inside me. He continued the whispers and I felt like I was floating above the bed.

I could barely breathe yet he continued his seduction. He grasped my hips and pulled me on top of him. I centered myself over him and gasped as I took him inside me. He was still holding me, forcing me to move slowly. We both moaned loudly, and my head fell back as the sensation overwhelmed me. It was different than the urgency of late. We were savoring the feelings, the emotions.

When he had finally filled me up, he pulled me down against his chest and held me while nibbling and kissing my lips. He moved his hips slowly and slightly up and down, sliding in and out of me, his seemingly double-jointed hips working their magic. He held me tight so that he could control the movements. He wanted to slow it down tonight. The feeling was different and intoxicating.

He rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He lifted my legs so that my ankles were on his shoulders and continued his slow torture. He was still whispering to me. He turned his head and kissed my ankles on either side of his head as he caressed my legs. He reached down and teased my clit with his thumb as he moved, pushing me over the edge. I cried out his name and my legs began to quiver. He did not stop.

He let my legs drop and I wrapped them tightly around his waist. He leaned forward and braced on his elbows, tangling his fingers in my hair. He kissed the spot behind my ear and began whispering again.

"Noona, you drive me wild. I love it when you call my name. You feel so good, so wet, so tight, so hot." All I could do was whimper and moan in response. He began speeding up his thrusts and I dug my nails into his back. His thrusts became more powerful, but not necessarily faster. I felt another orgasm building and I tightened my legs so I could move my hips against him. He put one hand under my ass to lift me as we exploded together. My body convulsed under him from the intensity. He collapsed on me and slid off to the side so that his full weight was not crushing me to the bed. His head was on my chest and I stoked his hair, tilting so that I could kiss the top of his head. I smiled against his hair, "thank you, jagi." I felt him smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, princess," exhausted, he mumbled as he fell asleep in my arms. I was right behind him.

~~~~

I think this just might be my favorite love scene that I have written so far. 

Thank you all so much for staying with me! We still have quite a way to go in our SunHyuk story 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 336 35
"𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘏𝘒𝘯𝘒..." Another tear fell from his eyes, rolling down the constellations on his freckle...
215 10 16
It's senior year, graduation is near as well as the event that gets everyone excited; prom. This made a certain someone decide to confess to her crus...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...