The Pride Confession, yakulev...

By friday_lol

two best friends hopelessly in love. It's pride month and they get closer and closer. "I wish he would look... More

general info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

19

138 5 5
By friday_lol

3rd pov: Saturday, 8th of June

While Lev and Inuoka had fun together, both temporarily forgetting about their Crushes, Shibayama and Lev both felt very lonely and sad. Inuoka had never ditched Shibayama before. He always said that he hated it. "When you make plans with someone you should always keep that day free. There is no excuse for ditching someone" Inuoka really was stubborn with that.

That he still ditched Shibayama made Yama feel terrible. Yama wanted to invite Inuoka to watch the movie 'Ma' that just recently came out. They planned on watching the movie together as soon as they heard about it. It somehow instantly caught their attention and they were eager to see it. Still, they decided on waiting some time until the cinemas weren't that crowded anymore. Also, they didn't get a reservation before. Inuoka didn't know that Shibayam made this reservation. Yama wanted it to be a surprise. Yama planned everything down to the smallest detail because Yama was 100% sure that Inuoka would come. He didn't. He ditched Yama for Yaku. Sometimes Yama wished to be Yaku instead. Or in general somebody else. Being agender was annoying. Sure, most people Yama knew used the right pronouns but some people misgendered Yama and used pronouns like it and her for Yama. Yama didn't care about the pronouns other people used for Yama. Still, it was hurtful if people used the wrong pronouns, especially the one Yama feels most uncomfortable about.

~

Lev on the other side didn't realize Yaku was gone until 3 pm. He just drew all the time and forgot about his surroundings. He probably wouldn't have recognized that Yaku was long gone if there wasn't Shibayama calling him.

on the call with Lev and Shibayama

Hey Lev, how are you doing, is everything alright?

hello shibayama, my favourite enby! And I'm doing great, I'm just drawing. I should probably go and check up on Yaku though. Why'd you ask?

First of all, thank you. Second of all, Yaku? I thought he was hanging out with Inuoka?

Wait, what? The last time I checked he was in the kitchen talking with my sister after breakfast. I got upset so I came up here and drew some things. I actually continued this picture you wanted. It's almost done. How late is it anyway? And why would Inuoka hang out with Yaku? You already planned on hanging out with him and he never ever ever ever ditches people.

Okay, so it's like a quarter past 3. And yes he indeed ditched me for Yaku. You know that I was going to go to the movies with him. Well, he didn't know and I have those tickets for in two hours, so we could go there together. The thing with him not talking to you is sad but you can't change that now. Let's just hang out and have some time without them. And thanks for the picture. It really means a lot to me. I'll probably cry when I see it because I know that it's never going to happen anyway. Oh to be Yaku.

Oh to be Inuoka. Anyway, yes I would love to. They can watch the movie alone for all I care. Actually, I'm pretty sad that he's gone. We wanted to spend the complete day together. But to be fair, I once ditched him after Inuoka friendzoned you really bad.

Yeah, I remember that. It was awful. The thing is that he didn't realize how he friendzoned me. Even Kenma realized it and he wasn't really paying attention. He was just there because Kuroo was talking to Inuoka. *sigh* Anyway, I have some sort of date planned for today, actually. It is all platonic so don't worry but it has some things that could be seen as more than that. I probably would've confessed today after all of this. But nevermind that.

Oh, my bad, bro! I shouldn't have drawn. Maybe Yaku didn't want to bother me and then called Inuoka. This still doesn't explain why Inuoka ditched you. Wait- maybe he saw the sketch of him kissing me. Fuck. He probably was uncomfortable after that. I'm so so so sorry.

Nah, it's fine. And I don't think that he saw it. Even if, just ask him. If you didn't see him, he must have stood some meters behind you. So he might just have seen something similar and you can somehow fix it, I don't know.

Thanks, man, I'll just text him. And to the date-thingy: I'm in. I definitely need some distraction today. Maybe they get jealous if they see us. That would be great. Although I doubt that they will care.

Right. Let's do it anyway. We don't need them to be hap-

Don't lie to yourself, we definitely do.

You're not wrong though. That's kind of sad.

yes, it indeed is.

Can you please just let me finish my sentence before I forget what I want to say?! Just text my crush's boyfriend already

They aren't dating yet. Stop spreading negativity. How Sugawara would say 'negativity begone'

Where'd you get that from?

He and Yaku talk with each other a lot. Since the thing with Yamamoto and their number 5. I once heard Suga screaming this through the phone while I was waiting for Yaku.

Okay, cool. Anygay, I-

NoOoo. Don't say this. It's weird.

No, it's not, shut up bottom.

Eyy, I'm not a bottom

Yes, you are

I'm a switch an-

Only because you're tall

tf? If I'm a bottom, you are as well

Ha, you finally admitted it! And no I'm not. Jokes on you, I'm asexual. So I won't ever be a top nor a bottom nor anything else. Take the 'L' Lev, it fits to your name

Fuck you.

Nah, I don't like that.

You stupid bitch.

Ha! Anyway, back to what I was saying. Have you finally texted Yaku? And when are you coming over? The film starts at 5 so hurry tf up.

Yeah, yeah. I'm on it. I just left the house and am on my way to your house. I'll text Yaku on my way there. He also left me this note, I haven't read it yet. I'll read it out loud, hold on

Sure

'Hey Lev, sorry for disappearing so suddenly' sure he is absolutely sorry. If he was he wouldn't have left me.

True. Continue reading though.

'I know that we wanted to hang out today' yes we did. We planned this for so long. 'but' always but. There is no good explanation. 'but I realized that I already made plans with Inu-'

Hold on, He made plans with Inuoka? What the hell. Inuoka didn't just ditch me, he surely didn't want to hang out with me. Please continue, I want to know what else he wrote

Okay, hold on. 'I already made plans with Inuoka some time ago, so yeah' he lied. He simply lied, right? Or did he? Probably he just saw the sketches I did and-

Shut up, okay? Inuoka told me the same. So it right b true?! Or they just didn't want to hang out with us. *sigh* It'll be fine. Let's just forget about this and have a nice day.

Fine, a-

See? Bottom!

Okay, fine. I understood. You don't have to rub it in more.

Okay, sorry. I probably shouldn't do it. Just tell me when it's hurting you. I don't mean it. Still, you. are. a. bottom.

Yes. Anyway, last sentence: 'I hope you're okay with this'. I'm totally fine with this. I never was any less bothered by something. Bitch. Adorable bitch.

Okay, this sucks. Now text him.

Chill, I already did before I read the letter out loud

Okay, fine. Did he respond yet?

Nope. Probably with Inuoka right now.

Yeah. Tell me if he did.

Of course.

What did he do? You're being awfully quiet rn.

Am not and he put a ':)' at the end

Ah, that makes sense. But let's be honest, you're totally whipped.

Yes, yes I am.

Not even denying it, he must really be something to you, huh?

If you didn't know already. And yes he indeed is.

Yeah, I did. I just hoped you would get over him so we don't both end in heartbreak.

Me? Getting over Yaku? Impossible!

Same for me with Inuoka.

We're helpless. The guys we're in love with fall in love with each other or are already madly in love.

Yes, we are.

Wait. He responded.

He did?

Yes, he did.

What did he say?

Hold on.

chat between Yaku and Lev

Lion 😒💞: Heyyy, Yaku. I saw your message. Why'd you left? Was it because I was drawing? And why didn't you just tell me? Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time with Inuoka 😊

20 minutes later

Shorty 💖✨: Hi Lev, I'm doing fine. Sō and I just got some ice-cream and now we're going to the hills or something like that, idk tbh

Shorty 💖✨: And I didn't tell you because I saw you drawing from the door, so I didn't want to interrupt you. You looked concentrated. What were you drawing anyway? I wasn't able to see it.

Lion 😒💞: That's great for you. Since when do you guys use your first names? Just curious haha

Lion 😒💞: And I was just sketching some eyes and other stuff like that. Nothing important haha. You could've just approached me though

Lion 😒💞: Nevermind. Have a great time, ttyl

Shorty 💖✨: Sure?!

3rd pov: Saturday, 8th of June

Lev sighed. He got friendzoned. Again. His crush was out with someone that isn't him.

Shortly after that, he arrived at Shibayamas. Yama was already at the door, complaining about how he should've called Yama back immediately. Lev just responded by "I just wasn't in the mood to respond, okay? Just forget about it. It isn't important". "What did he do?" "W-what?" "You know what I'm talking about, don't play dumb. What did Yaku say?" "he friendzoned me, again. And he called Inuoka by his first name" "O-oh. Even I don't call him that. Fuck. Why did I have those stupid hopes anyhow. I should've just forgotten about him the minute I realized my feelings for him" Shibayama sighed. "Don't forget that we're in the same boat 'Sib'"

"what did you just call me" "Sib, short for sibling. A nonbinary form for bro and sis" "aww, thx." Shibayama really liked it when others used the correct pronouns and even found some sort of alternatives for these gendered compliments. "Always" "This gives me Harry Potter vibes" Yama tried changing the subject before it drove back to their crushes. Yama knew that Lev loved the films and also read the books. So he would talk a lot and forget about Yaku.

As expected, Lev started ranting about how Drarry should've been canon and why there are drapple fanfics. "They are just weird. Why would you gender an apple anyways or why are you writing a lemon about something like this. I just searched it for a joke but now I'm ✨traumatized✨"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
25.9K 598 12
Two boys, both with huge personality differences. How will Kaneki be able to get Hide as his own?