On the bright side

By coconutcutie32

"You get away from me bitch" I say trying to practically run away from this teddy bear of a stud that wont st... More

Lucky charms 🍀✨
A sinister Sex addict named Sydney ✨
Yes Mistress ✨
Push her away ✨
My Weakness ✨
Heyyyy Ms.Carter ✨
Why lie?
Your Bitch ✨
Nasty ass bitches ✨
My Addiction✨
Guard dog ✨
Silver spoon ✨
Your stuck✨
Im not lying ✨
Yes Tommy 💫

Ms.Renolds ✨

1.1K 62 53
By coconutcutie32

Genesis POV:

"Cmon gen come out with me tonight jazz recommend that club on the east side, I heard all the fine bitches be there." Destiny says say entering the living room.

Jazz/ Jazmine is the cousin I was talking about that already lived out here. We were like a Trio before she decided to move.

We just got finished watching a movie an un premiered one at that.

I have a a thing for animated movies so when my parents find out somethings coming out me and destiny always watch it before everyone else.

"Destiny we respect women in this house they are not female dogs."

"But it's our first week in the atl and I haven't gotten laid yet." She says in a whiny tone.

"Your a whore tiny." I say looking down at my phone. Tiny is a childhood nick name I gave her because one she's as tall as a garden gnome and two the end of her name spells it.

She's hated it for the longest.

"I am not a whore come out with me pleaseeee."

"I don't have a cat sitter for nisa. I can't leave her here alone she gone scratch up our expensive future."

"Girl if u don't bring the damn cat with you."

(guys the cats eyes kinda look likes my ex girlfriends eyes and fun fact the cover of love to hate me is her eye. She was a really beautiful female guys 😂)

"Ok what ever u say, what's the club called."

"Corruption and seduction."

"Is it lesbian." I say eyeing her.

"You know it." She says sticking her tongue  out.

"Yk you could be one of those f boy studs if u wanted to right."

"Ik but I'm too much of a teddy bear for that you know this." She says laughing sitting next  to me on the couch.

"We have to get ready so get up." I say lifting her head off of my shoulder.

She then gets up basically sprinting up stairs.

Two hours later.......

"Oh shit you look good." Destiny says eyeing my outfit.

I was wearing a white shirt and darkish pink overall with my hair in my signature Afro and of course I know to put my matching color butterfly clips through my hair.

Y'all it's my thing I couldn't help myself.

"You don't look to shabby yourself tiny."

She wore a black dress shirt with some black jeans backed with some black doc martins.

Cute but casual and appropriate for the occasion.

"We driving the Ferrari I think it matches our fly today." she says popping her collar.

"Yes but your driving I have to hold nisa."

We get I the car playing music on the way then arove and park.

We walk into the club the smell of alcohol and hooka instantly hits my nostrils.

I look around seeing flashing lights, studs, fems and strippers walking around the club and dancing on poles.

"You did not tell me this was a strip club bro." I yell over the music

"I I told u you would have never came." she was smileing walking away from me.

I just sit down with my cat in my hand and stroke her for scoping out the area.

About 5 seconds go by before two females that look exactly alike approach me.

Tommy POV:

"Sales are looking really good I might have to give you a raise." I say to the female I hired as the manger to the club. Her name is alisa and God do those tight ass skirts be doing something to me.

"You can give me something else papi." she says leaning over my desk showing off her cleavage playing with my chain.

"Now you know you know your my employee I can't sleep with you."

"Ok I understand Ms.Renolds but your gonna feed into your desire soon or later." she says turning around walking out my office seductively.

I watch her ass giggle in her skirt while she fades into the distance.

That girl is begging for me to break her back in. Maybe I should chose her for me and sunny perform tonight.

I get up to leave my office because why not greet the people once in a while.

I go on the balcony of the club.

I spot the twins. They so fine. They be looking at me like I'm the last person on earth but I'm sure they agreeed to play hard to get with me and I've never been one to chase a bitch or in this chase bitches.

I look closer and they are talking and feeling up on someone.

As my eyes start to focus I notice it that baby ass stud with a got damn cat in her hand.

OH HELL NO.

I begin to storm down there because one why the hell is she stealing my bitches, two why she bring a cat in my club, three why is she in my fucking club.

I arrive and the twins immediately acknowledge my presence, gen just rolled her eyes.

Fucking bitch.

"Omg hey Tommy how did u get such a wealthy person to make an appearance at your club and did u see her cat it is so cute just like her." one of the twins says squeezing her cheeks.

"Why thank you." gen says showing off her perfectly white teeth.

"You know if you guys are down we could ya know go on like a double date" the other twin says bitching on her acrylic nail seductively.

LET A BICH GET A WORD OUT DAMN.

"Yea that would be great, aye can I holla at you for a second." I say motioning at Genesis.

"Yeah ok well be back Ladys." genesis says winking at both of them.

"Dont keep us waiting" they say at the same time which I feel is either really fucking creepy or really fucking sexy.

I pull her into an empty dressing room that not being used tonight.

She goes to say something but I quickly interrupt her.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE." I say practically screaming at her cause I can.

"What do you mean why am I here this is a club for lesbians if I'm not mistaken." she say cooing and stroking her cat barely paying attention to me

"Ill give you that but really you walk into my club with a damn cat your such a pussy."

"Correction I eat pussy and would u please stop with the unnecessary swearing."

For some reason when she said she eats pussy my head forced me to imagine her in between my legs.

"I can say whatever the FUCK I want to FUCKING say cause it's my FUCKING property"

"Stop yelling at me da-" she says stopping herself on the last word.

Why isn't she yelling back? Why is she just staring in my eyes biting her lip like I'm not screaming in her face.

She looks so submissive right now. If I didn't hate her id bend her over this counter right now.

"Stop looking at me like that." I say feeling my eyes start to twitch. The worst thing you could do to me is turn me on and then make it obvious that your my sub for the night.

Her eyes and body language are telling me that I can do whatever I want from her.

My mind says no you hate this bitch that shows up in my life at random times and always causes me trouble.

But my inner dom is frustrated because there's a person that I can ruin but I'm resistng because odmy own perception of the girl.

It's Ironic j never thought something could so be innocent and cute but then suddenly have the look of every sinful thing I want to do to her.

"Tommy" she say bringing me back to reality.

"Huh."

"U were staring at me and not talking."

"U have to get out."

"And why am I being removed from this club." she say crossing her arms over her chest.

I don't say anything cause why am I kicking her out. Oh I know why cause I don't like the bitch.

"If u give me a valid reason Ill leave." she says with attitude.

"Look just give me the damn cat and ill put it with my dog in his room away from the music and strippers ok then u can do as u please but I ask u stay out of my way." I say pushing past her taking the cat leaving her in the dressing room.

While walking the cat snuggles up to me and purs against my chest. This bitch may not be evil after all.

I open the door and set the cat down making my dog raise his head.

I quickly close the door about to get ready for my performance.

Sunny was already on stage waving me over.

I jog over grab a mic turning it on making the dj lower the music.

"Hey ladies." I say low and seductive making my voice boom through the speaker.

"Heyyyy Ms.Renolds" the women in the crowd drag out.

"Hey ladies" sunny says the same way I did.

"Heyyy Sunnyyyy" the crowd roars with different things.

These mf studs be hating when me and sunny perform. The extra gay ones definitely can't get enough of our sexy asses.

It makes all the women lust after us instead of them.

Sunny owns a tattoo parlor buy since she owns so many me and her decided why not she perform with me at the club once and a while.

I mean we did use to be exotic dancers.

"Which one of y'all lucky lady's wanna be apart of the show tonight." sunny says into her mic making the girls go crazy doing that stupid ass smirk that for some reason females love.

"Me please" "pick me" "Tommy so sexy." "Sunny please pick me" "Pick me daddy"

Even the twins screaming at the top of there lungs.

I look to my right and see Genisis ignoring the screams chatting it up with some debo looking ass stud.

Why isn't she lusting after me? Females fall in love with me by just one wink. She's not even asking to be fucking picked.

Women wish they had enough speaking time with me as she had but no she chatting it up with that ugly ass bitch. Big body dorito shaped bitch.

She looks like she wears her strap to Walmart.

Ok calm down Tommy u have a show to do.

"Hmmm I pick you." I say pointing a girl with d cup tittie that were sitting pretty in her crop top.

She then comes on stage and sit in one of the two chairs hiding her face, as her friends hype her up while she on their.

"And I pick you." she says pointing a a girl.

I follow her finger and it's a girl who is talking to the girl that sunny took the lucky charms from, Genesis's friend. Destiny yeah that her name.

Sunny why must you be so petty. That girl is a mess.

And why does sunny want to mess with her.

Destiny mugged sunny as her "date" came on stage.

Sunny simply just winked at destiny resulting her growling at sunny.

I have a feeling those two won't get along. 😂

The music starts to play and I pull my shirt off revealing my abs and the crowd starts to go wild.

I get in the girls lap and begin to find my pelvis into her lap with my hand around her neck.

I then get off of her and begin to grind on the floor looking one at sunny doing the same thing with her shirt in her mouth.

Magic mike plays through the speakers.

I get up slowing walking to the girl in the chair again she's just sitting there biting her lip with a frustrated look on her face.

Yup I'm definitely taking her home tonight.

I spread her legs despite the fact that she has on a short ass latex skirt, revealing her pink panties.

I put her legs on her shoulder holding the back of the car I grind into her area while licking on her neck.

The crowd is going nuts right now. K have no idea what sunny is doing to the girl but obviously we both fucking it up.

"You mines tonight?" I whisper in her ear while her hair is being pulled back my one of my hand gripping it.

"Yes daddy ah." she says in bliss.

At this point this girl is moaning out loud. I just know I'm that nigga because I didn't even fuck her yet.

I keep doing my thing before I look around and accidentally looking over at Genesis.

Big mistake.

The stud still seems to talking to her but her eyes are glued to my body and the way Im moving.

The way she's looking at me could alone make me go insane. She follows the beads of sweat that goes fore head biting her lip.

She begins to shift in her seat as if something is bothering her.

She looks up and we make eye contact.

Big mistake number 2.

Something in me snapped I flip me and the girl over without breaking eye contact with the stud.

The girl begins to grind on my lap and I moan imagining it being genisis.

I grip the girls ass still staring gen and she just stares back with the same plesureful look on her face.

I can't take this anymore. I need to get my mind off of her.

I lift the girl up and practically drag her off stage into my office.

I quickly lock the door then turning around noise the girl with her legs spread on my desk.

I walk up to her rip her shirt off of her letting her boobs fall out right after.

She wasn't wearing a bra under that shirt.

Fucking slut.

I begin to suck on her boobs like no tommroe playing with and squeezing her nipples while she moans throwing her head back.

I move down her body before sliding off her panties. I take my fingers and sliding them in her mouth while she sucks and licks them deepthroating my lengthy fingers.

Yup definitely a slut.

I take my wet fingers out of her mouth and immediately plug them into her ocean.

She moans almost instantly. I put my hands around her neck choking the shit out of her giving her long strokes with my fingers.

"A-ah f-fuck Ms.Renolds." she moans while take fingers out the slam them back in.

I coke her harder for using the wrong name.

"Wrong name Gen."

"Shit Fuck I'm sorry daddy please don't stop." she says as I begin to pump faster.

"Who pussy." I say agressiving fingering her faster.

She didn't respond all she did was moan.

"I said who pussy bitch." this resulted In me squeezing tighter.

"YOURS DADDY PLEASE AH FUCK." she says as her legs begin shake while she cums all over my fingers.

I take them out and make her suck them immediately.

I then sit in my office chair and pull down my sweats and boxers.

"Get to work"

She begins to eat me out and it was surprisingly really good.

"Mhm yes" I moan cause she found my spot.

"Ahh shit dont stop." I say gripping the handle on my office chair.

She continue to put in work and I look down and I don't even see the girl I see the eyes of the goddess that I just met so recently.

"FUCK GENESIS IM CUMMING." I scream and begin to shake.

I sound like a bitch right now.

How Did that girl make me so sexually frustrated off of just the look she gave me.

I came so much just by thinking she was giving me head.

I bet this girl think she got the best head ever the way I was screaming and shaking but nope it was because of some bitch named Genesis.

I have her. I hard how hard she made me cum. I hate how she keeps popping up in my life.

Fuck that bitch bro. From this moment on it's nothing but bad blood between us.

"Aye boss you might want see what's happening in the parking lot." one of my men says in knocking l

"Idk if this is a bad time or not but my name is Melinda not genesis I mean I didn't want to tell u because u seemed so into it I didn't want to ruin the moment." the girl says while I pull my boxers a sweats.

"I deeply apologize, there a shirt in the closet for you, here's one hundred for you shirt and panties, I want you out of my office by the time I get back, good say do to you Makayla" I say handing her a 100 dollar bill then making my way outside into the parking lot.

There was a crowd of people surrounding something. I push myself to the front to see people recording and oos and ahs from the crowd.

When my vison clears up I see destiny straddleing sunny sending multiple blows to her body and face.

Sunny then flips them over punching her and pulling on her hair.

Genesis is just off to the side screaming and begging destiny to stop fighting her.

They continue to Fuck each other up going at it. I almost forget to break it up cause this is a good ass fight. I would love to see how it ends but I have to break it up.

Who knew destiny was a fire ball. Who am I kidding anyone could tell that girl has anger issues from a mile away.

I quickly run up to the fight and pull sunny off of her making destiny try and get up and charge towards her but quickly being held back by Genesis.

They both look like they got jumped.

"Let me have that bitch Tommy." sunny says struggling to get loose from my tight grip.

"WHEN I CATCH YOU OUT HERE IMMA BEAT THAT ASS AGAIN BITCH." destiny says kicking and screaming in Genesis's arm.

"LET ME GO SHE LOOK LIKE SHE WANT SOME MORE." Destiny screams again.

"IMMA FUCK YOU UP BITCH." sunny screams before I throw her in the car, locking it on the inside and out before going back over to the parking lot the people start to clear.

I go to walk into the club but I'm met face to face with none other than this bitch herself.

"What do u want hoe."

"I just want my cat."

"Fine." I lead her through the club to room for my dog.

When we got there we opened the door to door to see my dog rufus cuddled up with her ugly ass adorable cat.

"Rufus get of of that gay ass cat" I say reaching for the sleeping cat.

Before I can grab the cat rufus starts to growl at me.

I just put my hand on my chest in shock.

"Oh so you switching up on folks." I say to this fake ass pit bull.

Supposed to be my nigga, acting different over some pussy.

LITERALLY!

Genesis begins to giggle behind me going up and picking up her cat stroking it's her.

"Welp it that's all you wanted you may exit now."

"Tommy." Gen says.

"Yes Genesis."

"Did you fuck that girl?" she says making me turn around in shock at her question and chose of words.

"Huh?"

"You heard me Ms.Renolds did you fuck that girl?" she says her tone icy and dominant.

For some reason when she calls me Ms.Renolds it's sexy and filled with seduction.

"Yes" I look at in here eyes and they are now a lighter brown.

Strange

"Did you cum?" she says still looking at me speaking softly stroking the cat in her arms.

"Excuse M-"

"Did you cum Ms.Renolds?" she says interrupting me, I feel my core heat up at the raising of her voice.

"Yes"

"Who made you cum Ms.Renolds?" she says backing me into a wall with the cat no longer in her hand. I can feel her breath on my lips.

You could bet your top dollar that I'm mastubating when I get home tonight.

"Your not answering me Tommy and I don't like that so I'm going ask again. Who made you cum Ms.Renolds." she says so close to my lips my breathing is irregular longing for the feeling of her lips on mines.

"You." I finally croak out making her back away from me.

"Thats what I thought." she smiled and he eyes changed back to there normal state and when they did she began to panic and quickly rush out picking up her cat.

I just hate that bitch.

.
.
.
.
.
Y'all probably lil this butch updates much she don't get nothing to do in her life. You guys I'm always at home because of quarantine and I do online school so I have so much time to read and write. Sorry guys this one was a long one and don't forget to tell your gay ass friends about this story 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.9K 37
"....Tell me what's bothering you." she gripped my chin until we were eye to eye, I sighed licking my lips. "I'm lowkey feeling you..." Low-key- Whe...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
907 53 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...
1.8K 87 11
It's Christmas Eve, and I should be celebrating it by finding a "ho ho ho" to take "ho ho home." That way, I could stay warm between her thighs. Mayb...