My Addiction Is You

Oleh _GonxKillua_

okay this is my ever first fanfic and I'm really exited so I hope you all will enjoy it! ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: New kid
Charpter 2: After School Fight
Authors Note
Chapter 3: Ignoring You
Chapter 4: Regected
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Authors Note
Chapter 6: The Truth
chapter 7: What are you doing here
Chapter 8: I need you
Chapter 9: Im Back
Chapter 10: Is it really you?
Chapter 11: can i take you on a date?
Chapter 12: Date gone Wrong
Chapter 13: Dont leave me again..
Authors Note
Chapter 14: Together Forever
Authors Note
Chapter 15: Somethings wrong with me
Chapter 17: Afraid of Death
Chapter 18: Second date??
Authors Note!
Chapter 19: making love to you
Chapter 20: Bar Day Went Bad
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: last goodbye (Season 1 finally)
Season 2 Chapter 1: Hidden
Season 2 Chapter 2: Moving on
Season 2 Chapter 3: Missing body
Season 2 Chapter 4: Let me see him
Season 2 Chapter 5: Alive
Season 2 Chapter 6: The Truth
Season 2 Chapter 7: Danger
Season 2 Chapter 8: He's Alive?
Season 2 Chapter 9: imprisonment/Escape
Season 2 Chapter 10 Finally: reunited

Chapter 16: Disease or Sickness?

2.7K 64 160
Oleh _GonxKillua_

Both killua and gon were in the car driving to the hospital to check what the hell was going on with gon. Obviously killua was still upset and was murmuring to himself on the way to the hospital.

"Sometimes I ask myself how I still even love you.." he glares at gon while still driving.

"It'd because you love me~" gon giggles as he looked at killua.

Killua luaghs a little "your damn right about that" he gives gon a small smile but then shook his head still angry at the fact he was hiding things.

"I'm still mad at you tho. so don't think your getting away so easily. Just because I love you"

Gon luaghs nervously "ahaha. I totally know that" a small drop of swear trickled down the side of his cheek "I totally gonna get my ass beat" he said in his thoughts.

"Alright were here." They both get out of the car and gon looked at the hospital. He starts to feel dizzy and a bit nauseous all of a sudden. "Are you Alright gon?" Killua said looking over at him.

"Ya I'm Alright. I'm just feeling a bit dizzy that's all." He gives off another nervous luaghs before he starts to stumble over his feet.

Killua reacted quickly and catches gon before he fell. "Jesus christ. You okay?!" His voice changed to panic mode. "YUP. I'm definitely okay as you can see" gon said sarcastically.

Killua looked him giving him a very unamused look "you know I can leave you here right now if you wanted to" killua exclaimed

"But you won't" gon said confidentiality. He sighs and just picked gon up bridal style. "W-What are are you doing?!" "What do you think I'm doing you idiot. I'm carrying you. Since you can't even walk properly anymore"

gon blushes in embarrassment "it's fine you really don't have to carry me!"

"Nope. It's already to late. So your just gonna have to suck. It. Up." Killua had a grin slapped right across his face and proceeded to walk into the building.

Gon pouted a bit as he tried to release himself from the grasp of this giant. "Killluuuaaa let. Me. Go." He would push his hand up against his face trying to get him to put him down.

He kept walking while carrying gon and tried his best to keep his cool before he would leash out the beast within him and scare the living hell out of gon.

"Gon. Please refrain from pushing your hands in my face." He had a frustrated look and was trying his best to not get irritated.

He continued to walk into the building still holding gon in his arms. Killua walks up to the front desk. Waiting for someone to help them.

"I would appreciate it if you would let me go now" gon had his arms crossed, his brows were furrowed and pouting.

"And why would I do such a thing" killua said with a smug look. "Such a beautiful delicate thing like you should be taken with care. Don't you think"

Gon blushes at his comment and just looks down. "Stop being embarrassing.." he said mumbling.

killua chuckles a little and looks back at the desk where he then laid his eyes upon a young looking little girl with blonde hair and pink eyes.

He then thought "Why is there a little child doing here? And where are her parents?"

"Um excuse me but, where are your parents little girl? Are you lost or something?" Killua said with concern gon also looked at the girl but then started to giggle to himself.

"What are you giggling about?" "Oh nothing. Just thought of something funny." Killua raised his brow.

"well anyways." He then looked back at the small girl which when he turned to look at her. The look on her face was priceless.

The girl had a stern look on her face and at the same time she had a hit of anger. "exCUSE me?! Who are you calling little girl you white looking ass punk"

Killua stared at her with a blank look and was completely confused. Soon then he snapped out of that confusion and changed to iritation and anger.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING WHITE LOOKING ASS PUNK!" "you heard me you dimwitt. do I have to repeat myself again?" He just gasp as the girl's aditudte and was furious.

"Who the hell raised you?! Fucking gorillas? And now that I think of it you do look like a gorilla" The girl's mouth dropped open and her eyes to the flames (they didn't actually turn into flames)

"Why you little! Your going to wish you never said that!" They both went face to face. Both had irritated looks.

Before anything could happen. Gon just burst out luaghing as tears fall down his cheeks. Both killua and the girl looked at gon in confusement.

"H-hey what are you luaghing about?" "Ya what's so funny?" As they both look at gon waiting to see what he will say about what was so funny.

"Oh..oh god..I'm s..so sorry Bahah!. My apologies. I'm luaghing right now because of how dum my boyfriend is." "Wha- HEY!! Who are you calling dum!!"

"I'm very sorry ma'am for the trouble he caused and how very disrespectful he is" gon used his fist and hit killua in the head "OW!! what was that for!!"

"That was for disrespecting your elders and for being very dum" killua was so confused "What do you mean elders?! That thing right there is a little monster!" He hit killua's head again

"The little monster you just called is actually a older lady." For a momment killua just had a blank face and looked at the girl and stared at her for a long time until he burst out saying

"THAT THING RIGHT THERE IS A OLDER LADY!! but sh- she's so....small!!" "Killua don't yell that's rude"

Soon then the girl started to luagh as she sat down into her chair "this is just priceless. How'd you know I was an older lady?"

"Honestly when I first saw you I could already tell that you had a different.....how do I put it.....oh! Arua. That's it you gave off a different type of arua when I saw you."

"Uhhh that's wired, but that's also very cool in a way" he smiled ".....so your telling me your. Wait How old are you?"

"I'm 57 years old" "ah so your telling me you 57 yea- WAIT YOUR 57 YEARS OLD!!" killua burst out "yes I'm 57 years old. Have a problem with that dimwitt?" Steam started to come out from him and was furious

"Why you little-" before he could say anything gon slapped his hand over killua's mouth to shit him up. "Ahaha...I'm very sorry about him"

"It's alright. At least one of you have a brain here" this mad killua trun red but not the blushing red but the angry type of red.

"So anyways. What brings you here today?" "Oh well the thing is-" killua cuts gon off and explained everything.

"Ahh. I see. Judging by what you told me you need serious help here" They both nod and gon looks down as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay then. I'll get the doctor to check you out so please wait for the time being" they both nod again "also please fill this form out while you wait for the doctor to come"

Gon grabs the clipboard and pen that was handed to him and started to fill out the form. Killua goes and sits down in the chair still holding gon.

"Um killua." "Ya. What is it gon?" "Can you maybe um.. let me go now? I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable sitting in your arms the entire time"

"Oh I see. Alright then I'll let you go....for now" gon let out a small nervous luagh and sat in the chair next to killua.

-time skip to when the doctor comes-

They both had waited for quite some time and soon then the doctor came. "Hello my name is Mr. Leorio and I'll be your doctor who will be-" the doctor stopped and looks at the both of them.

"Hold on a second I know you two. You are the patient who was severely injured and you are the lover boy who came to his rescue." he chuckles at the last part.

"Hey!! Don't say that in front of him!!" Gon giggles and had a smug look. Killua turns to gon embarrassed "don't look at me like that!! It's really embarrassing"

"Okay okay I'll stop" both Mr leorio and gon giggled. "Alright then. If you just follow me..."

"I'll show you the way to the examination room" Mr leorio smiled at both of them as he was handed back the clipboard with all the information about gon.

As they all walk to the examination room killua gets closer to gon. Not wanting to separate from him. He obviously blushed when he got close to him.

"Here we are. Now if you just take a seat there." He points out at two separate chairs.

They both nod in unison as they took there seat. "Now shall we get started"

Both killua and gon sit down while Mr leorio asked gon questions about how he felt and what's been going on.

-a bit later-

"Hmm...judging by how you explain your symptoms. It's something I never heard of"

"Wait. What do you mean you never heard of his type of symptoms?!" Killua said shouting a bit. "I mean that I don't think I've ever heard someone having these types of symptoms."

Mr leorio tilts his head down a bit hold his chin up with his fingers. "I'm not sure if it's a disease or Sickness. Why don't we run some test."

"Okay" gon replied back. "Okay. If you just follow me into another room" he pointed with his arm out the door.

Gon got up first followed by killua. "You know you don't need to come." "Well I want to. I don't want to leave gon alone with you!"

He luaghs "don't worry lover boy. No need to worry. I already have someone I like anyway." "O-oh I see" killua blushed in embarrassment while gon chuckled.

Gon walks up to killua and gives him a small kiss on the cheek and smiles. "Happy to know that you still worry about me." "a-ah...shut up....idiot.."

Killua blushed more "Okay okay lover boys enough of this, let's hurry up and see what's wrong with him"

They both nod in unison as they followed him into another room

-after all the testing-

"Okay let's see the results.." Mr leorio looks at his computer for a while until his jaw dropped open a little. "What in the world?!"

"Wait what happened?! Tell us" killua said nervously.

"Gon...." Mr leorio looked up at him with worried eyes "the results I'm seeing right now are unexplainable."

"What do you mean?" The suspense was real and heavy. Both of them waited until he spoke the words that made gons blood drop cold.

"these results show me that you...these symptoms...how are you even still alive right now?" "Hurry up and tell us old man!!"

Killua shouted. "Gon. Right now what I'm looking at. What is telling me is that the symptoms you have, your supposed to be dead..."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh lord what in the world just happened. Gon is supposed to that even mean?! Well can't tell you for sure what it means but the next chapter can!! So stay tune for the next chapter to come out!!

Date: March 20, 2021

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44.2K 1.3K 16
[COMPLETED] . . . Would you ever imagine living in a place where basically anything non human existed? Shoto Todoroki was the first to change, or at...
168K 3.2K 10
Just a normal Sunday, and most of class 1-A were playing a little challenge with a bet. Izuku somehow lost and now he has a whole week of trying to m...
26.1K 482 13
Laid eyes on you first, so he can't have you right? Bakugou always liked Midoriya it's just now that a "3rd party" seems to be taking interest in Mid...