Chapter 17: Afraid of Death

-No one's pov-

"Gon. Right now what I'm looking at. What is telling me is that the symptoms you have, your supposed to be dead..."

Gon was is shock. Hearing these words 'Death' or 'Dead' makes his body go cold. He couldn't believe that what he's been feeling means he's supposed to be dead.

"What do you mean he's supposed to be dead?! Explain already!" Killua kept shouting and it wasn't helping the situation.

"Okay..just calm down. You're making him on edge right now" leorio would point his hand towards gon showing him that he was scared.

Killua looks worried for gon and claims down a bit. He goes and comforts gon with a hug and gon would hug him back. "Okay now that we've all settled down. The meaning behind these words of...you know what."

"What it means is that Gon's symptoms/ingures are taking over Gon's body slowly. When that happens it will start to weaken his body everyday and..."

Leorio stopped mid sentence having a hard time trying to explain the next part for them "and what?"

"And the thing is....Gon's ingures are severe. He's shouldn't even be alive. The thing that I still can't figure out is why Gon's body is completely still functioning right now"

Killua was shocked not really understanding what it means but was worried about gon and what's happening to him.

"Also I need to confirm one thing..." Leorio looks at gon with concern "gon...have you know about this...about your condition?"

Gon stayed silent, looking at him and then towards the floor holding his hands together. Mr leorio then sighs.

"This isn't good...." he said rubbing his fingers in-between his eyebrows. "You can't be serious gon for how long have you know about this?!"

Killua said raising his voice higher, he was in shock seeing gon had know about this and hasnt told anyone.

"for about 3 years now.." both killua and leorio were in disbelief he's been going through this extreme pain for three years.

"What the hell gon! Your telling me even when I met you, you were going through this?!" Killua just lost it, why was gon keeping this a secret and why hasn't he ever bother to tell anyone about it?

Mr leorio looked at gon and frowns as he places his hand over his forehead while looking down. "God damit...."

This hit them really hard. How was gon gonna explain to them about this whole situation. "Okay let's just not lose it just yet. Even tho he has been going through this for 3 years how is it that he starting to feel these symptoms now?" Leorio said as he dis have a point.

It was strange to see that gon never did show any symptoms before when he met killua but all of a sudden they are starting to appear now? "Lets think this through" leorio looks at gon and wanted to confirm something

"gon I just want to know something. Did your symptoms start to show up when you met killua or when you were recently admitted to the ER when the incident happened?"

Gon tried to think for a momment when the symptoms started "well to be honest...the symptoms started to show right after I go out of the hospital when...you now me being stab like multiple times..."

"......" both killua and leorio look at each other with a 'are you serious look' "yes gon we know what you mean were not that dense like you are.." killua said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Hey! I was just only saying when it happened.....why you gotta be so rude killua.." gon would pout slightly and look the the side.

Killa sighs as he placed his hand on his forehead "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that...forgive me..."