Chapter 11: can i take you on a date?

-No one's pov-

Morning had risen and Gon....eehhh was still in bed sleeeping. He didnt want to wake up for he knew what was outside his room, a boy who he had left two years ago, even though he was found by him, his heart still ached thinking about him what will he do?

-Gon's pov-

The sun was bright this morning, the warmth of the sun hit my skin as I laid in bed. There were times where I wished that I wouldnt wake up nor do anything, but knowing that I had a life was different, wondering if I could of lived a different life instead of this one.

My alarm from my phone went off and was starting to get annoying, I reached for my phone as I turned off and the alarm and looked at the time. I've had about 10-12ish mintues to get my ass ready and out the door. With a sigh, getting up from my bed and walking towards my closet, searching for what to wear today.

I've managed to find a decent outfit and I'm not gonna lie but, I looked hella fine, a grin had shown upon my face "well well gon, why dont you look so handsome today" looking at myself was like I was some type of god and I hadn't realized that I had already spent 7 minutes looking at myself in the mirror.

"When did I ever start to look so damn good in clothes" I chuckled before looking at the time "oh shit, I did it again!", grabbing my bag and shit as fast as I could, booked it out of my room and heading towards the door that would take me to free...

"When did I ever start to look so damn good in clothes" I chuckled before looking at the time "oh shit, I did it again!", grabbing my bag and shit as fast as I could, booked it out of my room and heading towards the door that would take me to freedom, but unfortunately I was stopped, or more liked grabbed by the arm and pulled into someone's embrace.

Looking up I see it the creature I tried avoiding, "leaving without saying goodbye?","he he....killua...what a surprise, your still here" making the most awkward smile, I tried my best not to look mentally unstable meaning, break down and start to cry and scream.

"Gon...about yesterday, I just want to apologize.." he looked sad and so was I, I've left my precious killua all alone, but I wasn't ready for him to come back into my life just yet. "It's fine, you dont need to worry about it anymore.." I start to gently push him away, "killua I really need to go now","alright then...., do you think we can hangout after your done with all your classes?","ill...think about" without saying another word I head out of the dorm room, running fast as I could to get to my first class and also to get away from him.

-after classes are over-

Class had finally ended which mean I can chill out a little bit, without even looking to where I was going, bumping into someone "ughh....sorry about that" looking at the person i bumbed into, noticing it was a familiar face "oh zushi its you?!" He chuckles and gives off a small smile "it's nice to see you too gon","so what are you doing here?","actually I'm looking for you.." for some reason his face started to get a bit red "really? I didnt expect that you'd be looking for me","I guess you can say that but....I want to ask you something"

"hm, what is it the zushi?" I slightly smile as I waited for what he wanted to ask "umm...well you see is, I liked you alot back in highschool and I just wanted to ask if you would want to gon on a date with me?" He stood there so red but his words were serious "sushi I-" before I could answer him allie felt were two arms around my waist, I turned to see it was killua, his face so serious and somewhat deadly "heh... what makes you think that he would like you and better yet, go on a date with you","what the hell killua you souldnt say stuff like that!"
(Killua is wearing this)

 what makes you think that he would like you and better yet, go on a date with you","what the hell killua you souldnt say stuff like that!" (Killua is wearing this)

-No one's pov-

"Its alright gon" he gives a kind smile to him and then his facial expression changes when he looks towards killua "how are you so sure of what he wants killua","I just know form alright, dont worry about it~" he chuckles as his grips tightens around Gon's waist "let go of me killua!","you heard him let him go killua~" sushi had a slight smirk but then disappears, killua obviously saw that and grows pissed.

"You little shit" he let's go of gon and walks towards zushi, where they are face to face "I should beat the shit out of you right now","then what's stopping you from doing it, or is it because he's around" killua raised one of his brows up looking at zushi "hey you think just because he's here that I wont beat the fucking shit out of you....well your wrong","then what are you waiting for, do it, it's not like there will be a difference","what do you mean by that?"

"Well you see killua, I'm still going to take gon from you, and there's nothing you can do about it~" zushi had a huge smirk across his face. Out of nowhere he was sent flying, hitting onto the ground "What the fuck Killua!!","itch...he deserved it anyway!","are you fucking psycho or something?!" Gon runs towards boy and kneels beside him "hey hey zushi are you alright, do you feel pain from any where?!" All you heard was cough and a small smile from him "yea I'm alright, nothing to serious.."

"what do you mean 'nothing to serious' you literally were sent flying across the air!?","gon why are you still talking to this loser?" He was pissed at killua. Gon kept thinking about what was his problem being around him, and soon he had enough of his bullshit "get out of my face killua, you know what dont even come bear me!","what? Why?","what do you mean why! You just fucking sent him flying!","its not like he's dead of anything"

"THAT'S IT!" Gon stands up looking up at killua "I've had it with your bullshit, you can forget about hanging out with each other!" Gon kneels down and helps zushi up "also for your information I was going to accept zushi's proposal" killua was in disbelief he couldn't believe what he heard fr him "y-you dont really mean that do you gon?..." he looks up and stares right into his eyes "yes, yes I do really mean it" without another word gon starts to walk away with zushi leaving the devastated killua behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Gon just picked zushi over killua! What the hell was gon thinking?! Well since now he has left killua devastated, zushi is secretly building up a plan to break killua and gon up forever, what will happen if his plan comes true?! Well wait till the next chapter comes out!

Date: December 29, 2020