Chapter 6: The Truth

-No one's pov-

"Killua are you by chance....jealous?" Killua's eyes widen a he was lost for words but this feeling that kept growing inside him felt so strong and wouldnt go away "I..I..",of course he's not jealous...right killua" Zushi had put his hand on killua's right shoulder giving him a mean smile, killua started to feel anger build up inside him until he couldn't stand it anymore and launched a punch right into zushi's face.

"WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!" He kept punching him in the face killua was pissed off at this guy and for just being around gon "Stop it killua your hurting him!!" Gon ripped him off zushi "What the hell is your problem gon!","NO! What the hell is your problem killua!"

"What is my problem Gon, my problem is you being around him, why do you hang around with this loser!" Killua clenched his fist in thought of that filthy boy "I should be the one asking that question why do you care so much about me being around him!"

Every thing went into silence, gon stared straight right at him waiting, waiting for an answer, an answer to slove this mess that was happening "its because...because" gon gave killua a disappointing look as he then walked up to zushi and helped him up "killua...im going to leave right now if you dont tell me...and if you dont say anything...forget about even seeing me again.."he waited but no answer.

Gon sighs as he was just about to walk away with zushi until then "...Its because I was jealous okay!"gon shfit his head towards killua in Schock "yes of course I was jealous..I was jealous that you were hanging around him and.....not me" he finally admitted what he kept bottled up deep inside him. "Killua.." gon face softened "I just dont understand anything anymore...I know I told you I didnt like you but.....why is it when I say those words they make my heart ache" he looked to the ground with his fists clenched up in a ball.

Gon then walks up to killua and asked him the question he asked him 2 days ago "killua...do you like me" gon wanted a straight answer from him and he wanted it now, it took a while but he then finally spoke "gon....I think I've fallen in love for you" Gon started to feel heat rise to his cheeks and looked at killua with a passionate look.

Gon then was lost for words his cheeks turned a slight tink of pink but when he had the courage to speak zushi interrupted "well killua it's nice to see that you finnally man up" zushi said laughing with a smile on his face. "What the hell do you mean by 'finally man up'." Killua looks at him with a 'are you serious' look "well I mean for letting out what was deep down inside you cause you tend to be an jerk and asshole.." he said laughing "what the fuck man I am not an asshole!"

"Umm you kind of are killua..","........okay maybe just a bit but still not an asshole" killua said pointing a finger at zushi "what ever you say man" zushi chuckled under his breath and started to walk away "hey where are you going?"

"Well what does it look like I'm doing, I'm leaving you two alone together" he waved his hand while he kept walking forward until they couldnt see him anymore. Killua's face started to heat up as he then looked at gon "you know maybe I should get going now" gon said as he was about to leave until killua grabs Gon's hand "w-wait!...","hm?" Killua started to feel a lump grow in his throat as he look at the boy with hazel golden eyes, he then finally brought out the courage to speak.

"Umm gon...I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said to you two days ago and I just wanted to say that.... I li-" before he could finish his sentence he felt something warm pressed up against his lips. He looks down to see gon had just kissed him, killua's face was a bright red he felt like his brain was about to melt into goo.

Gon then pull out from the kiss and shifted his face to the side, his face also red as killua's "I-Im so sorry I shouldn't have done that...God I'm such an idi-" not to soon killua had pulled gon closer as he had wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Dont be sorry....,its not like I didnt like it or anything I.....actually quite enjoyed it" he gave gon a soft smile as he then leaned in closer gon didnt push him back but leaned closer as well, they both grew closer together until their lips touched each others.

-Killua's pov-

I felt Gon's warm soft lips touch mine as I pull him by the waist as I brought him. Loser to me, my face started to feel hot as I deepen the kiss more, gon had his arms wrapped around my neck as I heard his soft moans as we kissed.

-Gon's pov-

'This is so crazy..I'm actually kissing him like literally but...it feels so good I just cant get enough of him, a bit more into the kiss I felt him lick the bottom of my lip asking for entrance inside. I grant him passage to the inside as I felt him explore my warm wet cavern.

Our tongues danced together as he keeps deepening the kiss more every few seconds I would let out a few moans and would be embarrassed as my face grew hot. 'This feeling...it felt amazing I didnt want it to stop, i want more of him'.

-Couple minutes later-

Killua then pulled away from the kiss as be both pant heavily, both our faces were bright red and both were exhausted. Killua makes a smirk look on his face as he says "that...was fucking...amazing, especially those sweet moans you let out gon~" I blushed madly as I cover my face "shut up you idiot"

I felt him push my hands away from my face as he still had that smirk look on him "awe come on dont try hiding that cute face of yours~ it's really adorable you know~", "stop saying that killua its very embarrassing", "oh is it really~" he started to lean in closer until I stop him "wait killua..","hm","its getting late and I need to get back now.." he sighs and moves off me "fine then...I'll see you tomorrow then cutie~" he walk off and waved goodbye "god he's so embarrassing."

I start to walk to my apartment which is kinda far away but was somewhat close to me but it really didnt matter. A couple minutes later I made it to my apartment, I grab my keys from my bag and opened the door. I try looking for the light switch and manage to find them and turned then on, but when I turned to the couch and then my eyes widen to find something unexpected.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Killua had finally confessed his love to gon and they are both happy but Who did gon see in his apartment, was it someone bad or good Well who knows wait till the next chapter comes out.

Date: September 28, 2020