A Schnapp Life// Noah Schnapp

By Dancer_Taylor11

Mia Jacobs a girl who has the best friends ever, a girl who loves dancing, a girl who is super kind. follow a... More

Get to know the cast/ setting
Lexi...
THE SLEEPOVER
Girlfriend!?
cheater.
Amusement Park
This is What Best Friends Do, Right?
The Mall
Not in a Best Friends Way
Date
Since we Broke Up
Sick
GATEN
You Guys Dating?!
He's Not Waking Up!
He Needs You
Its Tough
How Did I Meet You
June 27th
Happiest I've Been in 2 Weeks
Paradise
Bike Ride
NOOOOO
Just a Dream
Chloe's Friends
Need a Ride
Don't Rush
Senior Year
Drunk
Home School
Entree 312
Successful Day
Excited but Nervous
Good Turner
Dinner
Ooo Boyfriend
Make me Feel Single
Entree 460
1st Place Goes to
Last Dance
Broken
Overall Scores
Clumsy
5 Months
Nervous
Nice Meeting You
IT'S CHRISTMAS
Happy New Year
Graduation
Epilogue
Thank You

Doesn't Sound to Good

62 1 0
By Dancer_Taylor11

        The next morning i feel a lot better. I see Noah start to wake up. " Good morning Mia, how are you feeling?" " Good morning, I'm feeling a lot better." " That's good," Noah says. I notice that Noah doesn't sound too good " hey bubs are you ok" " yeah i'm fine" he starts to get up " ah my head hurts" Noah lays back down " oh no i'm sorry i got you sick" " Don't apologize it's not your fault" Noah says, i smile at him " is there anything you need that i can get you" say sweetly " cuddles" Noah gives me puppy dog eyes " of course" i smile and scoot closer to him and he puts hit head on my chest and i rub his back. A few minutes later I hear soft snores. I look down at Noah and see that he's sleeping. " awww so cute" I squeal quietly so i don't wake him up. I kiss the top of his head and continue to rub his back. I sit on my phone for a while when Noah wakes up " hey bubs how are you doing" you softly ask " The same but i'm a bit thirsty" hes says in a scratchy voice " ok i'll go get you some spirit anything else" " no thank you" he says "ok ill be right back" i walk down stairs and get in my car. 

        When I get to the store I grab some spirit and then I grab some ice cream. I pay then drive home. " hey bubs i'm home, here you go" i hand Noah some spirit " thank you" he says. I sit next to him when he runs to the bathroom so I follow him and he throws up and I rub his back. And just like Noah did for me i grab the thermometer " here you go bub" i give Noah the thermometer, it beeps so i take it out of his mouth " you got a fever hun" i frown " let's go back to bed" i grab Noah's hand and i lay next to him, he puts his head on my chest again and i rub his back he soon falls asleep " i hate seeing you sick" i kiss his head, i am sleeping until about 3 in the morning when i feel Noah get up again " hey you ok" I ask Noah, he tried to run to the bathroom but he threw up on the floor and on himself " i-i'm sorry" he says in a weak voice " hey don't be sorry it's ok" i smile at him " lets go get you showered up and i'll clean the floor" i look at him " o-ok" Noah goes to the bathroom and starts a shower and i go down stairs to grab a rag and a towel good thing we have wood floors. After I'm done cleaning I hear Noah shut the water off and then gets dressed into some clean clothes. " Alright let's go back to bed" I say and he nods. We both fall asleep right away.

Author: word count- 543

I love this chapter its so cute

Have an amazing day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 328 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...
81.9K 1.6K 41
❝ it was all because of you. you gave me the confidence, you helped me through it all. you were the one thing mis...
875K 9.4K 136
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰 𝘤�...
126K 3.1K 48
" I THINK I LOVE YOU " " YOU WHAT ? " noah schnapp x oc