Clans

נכתב על ידי redpanda_10

15 year old Den longs for adventure, and gets more than he Bargained for. Welcome to a word of clans, Shroud... עוד

Mahomet Arc Chapter 1
The Dark Scorcerer
The Holy Warrior
The Wanderer
The Greedy Swordsman
Is it wrong to have sex with an overage minotoar whos also your teacher?
Yes, it is wrong, Fight him instead
The interruption
The Cloaked Swordsman
The Showdown
The Pixies Power
The Gentleman
Broken
The Fakeout
The Swordsman's Duel
Lemon Eater
Insane
Pixie Blood
Sack of Rice
Arc 1 Conclusion Chapter 20
Arc Art :)
Floating City Arc Chapter 21
Lovesick
Unbreakable Bond
Fish Stew
A Challenge
The Cat?
The Pirates Magic
The Tycoon Pirates
Reflections
Kadindi
The Lie
Golden Man
A Logical Strategy
Blind
Braking Point
The Underwhelming Transformantion
Bloody Mess
City of Gold
The Wrap Up
The Date
Arc 2 Conclusion Chapter 42
Women's Day Special
Arc Art 2
Ghost Town Arc Chapter 44
Lonley Souls
Purgatory
St Patricks Day special
Demon King
Demons Gaze
Drundal
Demeos Might Angels Flight
Arc 3 Conclusion Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Cowboy Arc Chapter 53
Trust the Swordsmen
NO MAGIC
A Cowboy, A Cat and some Swordsmen walk into a bar.
The Lost Chapter :(
Everyone Survived... Somehow
Foreshadowing...
The, Uh Other Cheater
Some boring information
Murder
Denial
The Adventures of Detective Ghost?
Rebirth
Rubbing Sugar on a Wound
Unstable
We're Tired!
All The Ghoul Guys
Forty Five minutes
Ark 4 Conclution.
Ark art 3
War of the Gods Ark
The Birth of Strength
The Land of Sand
Enter the Pyramids!
Duel of the Demigods
Crimson Grass
Break
Ambush
We do a Little Killing
On-I mean Two Lucky Day
Pointless
Love
Unloved
A different approach to War
White Space, Black Stars
The weird New Years Special
The Sea of Monsters
Tick... Tick...
BOOM!
Sea of monsters pt2

The Raid

3 2 0
נכתב על ידי redpanda_10

"How about we bust through the the gates right now?" Den Asked What? "That's ridiculous we cant leave now!" Meressa yelled. "Yeah we can, those pirates are going to assume that we will plan for this, that we will come after them under the cover of darkness. Going right after they stole it isn't something that they will be expecting" Den said. "Well are you guys in?" Den asked. Throdrok, and Jaguar smiled "As soon as were don you and I are going on that date! Throdrok said to Den. "Back off, stinky lady, Dens my guy!" Meressa said. "I'm no ones guy!" Den Yelled.

"Ok, no more bickering! lets raid the Tycoon Pirates!" Jaguar yelled with a big smile on his face. The four of them followed Jaguar to the Tycoon Pirates hideout there they found a large wooden door, which Throdrok broke through, no problem. Behind that door lied cannons, and about sixty pirates with flintlock pistols.

They all immediately started shooting cannon balls, and bullets at the group. Throdrok ran forward stretching out her hands, in defense of the group, while Den and the rest got behind her. The bullets and cannon balls ricocheted off of Throdroks tough Orc skin.

In the 15 second grace period the pirates took to reload their pistols, Den and his friends emerged from behind Throdrok, and attacked together Den ran towards the Pirates, slashing their guns in half and knocking them out with the hilt of his sword. Meressa used her mermaid magic, spraying concussive blasts of water from her palms, knocking out multiple pirates from a range. Jaguar gave himself lynx feet, and used the incredible jumping ability that came with this. He launched himself at many pirates, knocking them out with his powerful lynx legs.

Throdrock used her brute orc strength to beat up the pirates, destroying there cannons, and tossing them about. Soon enough the four of them easily cleared out all of the pirates in the room. "Wow that wasn't hard at all, huh" Throdrok growled, satisfied. " Yeah... Its never that easy" Den remarked. " Yeah, I don't smell any treasure in this room." Jaguar said, transforming back to normal. "You can smell treasure?" Den asked, surprised. "Yeah, and there's none here." Jaguar said. "What do we do now then?" Meressa asked. "You go back home, children" A stranger replied.

The stranger was tall and fat, with skinny arms and short legs, with one blue eye and one red, one of his arms was longer than the other. Everything about him was- off. "Hello My name is Diskrepanz, and It looks like you've been taking good care of my comrades. Lets see if you can take me on!" Diskrepanz said, then launching into a bubbling laugh. "Now it's time for you to witness my ability, Zerbrochener Spiegel!" Diskrepanz divided himself into multiple clones, attacking the four. Den and his friends defeated the clones easily enough, but they just kept coming, wave after wave.

"They just keep coming!" Meressa yelled, overwhelmed by the sheer number of the clones. "Yeah We've been taking these guys out for hours, I'm starting to get worn out" Throdrok yelled, tossing around the clones. "Everyone get together!"Den yelled, all four of them came together, back to back. They kept fighting, Jaguar using tiger claws and jaguar fangs to bite and tear through clones. "We need to find the real clone!" Jaguar yelled.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

102 7 15
you are the main character of this story. you will go through the life as a science experiment and meet all sorts of people, good and bad. at certain...
70 0 17
A boy and his childhood friends that he hasn't seen 5 years go to stay at his Nan's house in the countryside for his 17th birthday in hopes of beatin...
361 32 10
16 years old Alex, moves away and enters a new school, Not knowing someone has been waiting for her arrival. When Alex's world turns into a fantasy...
2 0 1
An average college student gets reincarnated to another world and has an adventure