ONESHOTS

By jungk00kie_jeon

Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae ๐Ÿฏ Bottom! Kook ๐Ÿฐ I update every sat/sun... More

Note to Readers
English lesson โœจ
English lesson pt 2 ๐Ÿ‘
Framed ๐Ÿฅ€
Memory โœจ๐Ÿฅ€
Anniversary ๐Ÿ‘
Neighbour ๐Ÿฅ€
Hero โœจ
Video call โœจ
Power couple ๐Ÿ‘
Feelings ๐Ÿฅ€
Pervert ๐Ÿฅ€โœจ
Tiger plushie โœจ
My winner โœจ
Evil eyes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ€
drivers license โœจ๐Ÿฅ€
Pouty Alpha โœจ
Taken by the mute ๐Ÿฅ€โœจ
Cheerleading nurse ๐Ÿฅ€
Love sickness ๐Ÿ‘
Insecurities ๐Ÿฅ€
Quiet on set ๐Ÿ‘
Ran into you โœจ
Ran into you pt 2 ๐Ÿ‘
Beautiful omega ๐Ÿ‘
Golden Maknae ๐Ÿฅ€โœจ
Long distance โœจ
Long distance pt 2 โœจ
Fired? ๐Ÿฅ€
Fired? pt 2 โœจ
Sleepy head โœจ
Crucio ๐Ÿฅ€
Workaholic hubby โœจ
Bun โœจ
Bun pt 2 ๐Ÿ‘
Lilia tattoo โœจ
Lilia tattoo pt 2 โœจ
best destination ๐Ÿฅ€
Ignoring me ๐Ÿฅ€
Pushed the line ๐Ÿฅ€
blind predjudice ๐Ÿฅ€
Cold love ๐Ÿฅ€
a stay's punishment ๐Ÿ‘
Clingy twins โœจ
Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
Unintentional ๐Ÿฅ€
Problem solved โœจ
Rivalry ๐Ÿฅ€
Newbie โœจ
Burden ๐Ÿฅ€
Sick day โœจ
Charger โœจ
Last request ๐Ÿฅ€
Sad cuddles โœจ
Love birds ๐Ÿ‘
Forfeit โœจ
fluffy bunny โœจ
Shy little ๐Ÿฅ€
Shy little pt 2 โœจ
Rawrrrr โœจ
Eating habits ๐Ÿฅ€
Fuck society ๐Ÿฅ€
Wheelchair ๐Ÿฅ€โœจ
Infection ๐Ÿฅ€
Simple โœจ
Firefighter โœจ
withdrawal symptoms ๐Ÿฅ€
Sweet night โœจ
Silly prank โœจ
loving the hater ๐Ÿ‘
Guardian ๐Ÿฅ€
Judgemental ๐Ÿฅ€
Nightmare of reality ๐Ÿฅ€โœจ
skyscraper ๐Ÿฅ€
subspace ๐Ÿ‘
prank mess โœจ
Private Agent ๐Ÿฅ€
Bambi ๐Ÿฅ€
can't help falling in love โœจ
Arrogant model โœจ
Arrogant model pt 2 โœจ
Suffocation ๐Ÿฅ€
cheerleader splits ๐Ÿ‘
tired little โœจ
your choice ๐Ÿฅ€
found you โœจ
found you pt 2 โœจ
xenophobic ๐Ÿฅ€
xenophobic pt 2 โœจ
fake flirting ๐Ÿ‘
maids outfit ๐Ÿ‘
life in prison โœจ
life in prison pt 2 โœจ
strawberry milk ๐Ÿฅ€
no damn repsect ๐Ÿฅ€
flight mode ๐Ÿ‘
code red โœจ
no babysitter โœจ
Good boy โœจ
bunny tattoo โœจ๐Ÿฅ€
Authors note- ending

Another ๐Ÿฅ€

7.4K 208 65
By jungk00kie_jeon

>Jungkook had caught Taehyung 'cheating' and decided to go to the club to drink his sorrows away. Till he gets sexually assaulted, and Taehyung comes to help him before it's too late<
Mentions of-
•Sexual assault ⚠️
•Alcohol
•Suspected cheating

"T- Taehyungie... doesn't love.. me" Jungkook slurred, swirling his 3rd shot of vodka, before bringing it to his lips and poured it down his throat in a second, feeling the burning sensation trickling down his throat.
"Another" Jungkook slammed the shot glass on the counter pushing it to the bartender.
"Kid you should stop" the bartender looked at the boy with care.
"No, koo wants another" Jungkook spat with anger in his tone.

The bartender could see that he was young, but old enough to drink at a club. It was late, it was around 11pm and Jungkook was on the road to getting drunk. He wasn't much of a light weight, and will only be classed as drunk when he gets to the 8th shot. Jungkook was chugging through the alcohol at a quick rate. He repeated gulping down the poisoning drink, trying to take the pain away.

Jungkook was drowning the toxic thoughts of his boyfriend in his mind. You see prior to this, Jungkook walked past a cafe and saw Taehyung and another girl laughing away. It wouldn't have affected the boy as he's not the jealous type, however Jungkook had asked Taehyung to go on a date after work but Taehyung lied that he was ill. Jungkook was angry, really angry. He was on his way home, after leaving work early to look after Tae but he was too busy flirting with another girl. So Jungkook walked straight to the club and drowned his life away. This was the first time Jungkook had been in a club, and this was the first time his heart hurt. He loved Taehyung, and he thought they had a great relationship.

But he became insecure, he thought about the girl. The girl who was sat in front of Taehyung laughing like there was no tomorrow. She had beautiful blonde which fell to her shoulders. Her collarbones where beautifully displayed. Her body was thin, much thinner than his, with her stomach on full display as her top was resting just below her breast. Her make up was beautifully done, and he skin glowed under the bright light in the cafe. She was perfect.

"M'not good enough" Jungkook cried holding his 5th shot. "M'not p-perfect like her" Jungkook sobbed, feeling tears fall down his face. He grabbed the glass and tipped the liquid into his mouth without hesitation. He finished it a small cough and slurred for another one.

Jungkook looked down and saw his phone light up. The picture of him and Tae kissing flashed, with the contact 'boyfie 💗' calling. Jungkook cried seeing the photo and flipped the phone around, so he could see his clear carrot phone case. He poured the 6th shot into his throat, his mouth became numb and his head throbbed. But it didn't stop him. He called for his 7th shot. He was nearly off his chair.

"Kid you need to leave, I'm sure your boyfriend has a good explanation for whatever he did" the bartender tried to convince him once again. "b-but she is perfect...and...I'm just poop" Jungkook coughed slightly.
Before he could say something, someone sat on the chair next to him, and he placed his hand on Jungkook's inner thigh. Jungkook looked up and saw an old man, with a huge smirk.
"What's a pretty boy doing all alone?" He asked with a evil tone.
"L-let go" Jungkook tired to push off the strangers hand, but it was tight, so tight it would leave a bruise.
The hand travelled up further, only inches away from his crotch area. Jungkook felt his stomach twist, and his breaths became erratic. His chest tightened and he tried everything to move out his grip.

"Come with me pretty" He whispered evilly, holding Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook shook his head violently, he wasn't too drunk so he knew this was wrong, very wrong. Jungkook tried to move away from his grip as he stood up to move away. He looked at the bartender for help but he was serving someone else. Jungkook tried to run but the old man grabbed on Jungkook and pushed him to the closet wall and began kissing his ear and jaw. Jungkook shuddered and squirmed under his tight grip. The grip was around his neck and his waist, under his shirt. Jungkook tried to breathe but the grip was choking him. Jungkook pleaded for help, even if it was from his boyfriend in that moment.

The bartender noticed the boy from earlier's  phone was vibrating like crazy. He looked around to see if he could see him. But when he looked over he noticed Jungkook crying with a elderly man touching him. He wanted to go help, but he was told he's not allowed to leave the bar. It was a stupid rule, but he had to obey.

The bartender grabbed the phone and saw the contact name 'boyfie 💗'. Even though he had been hearing the boy cry all night over his boyfriend he was in trouble.
So the answered the call and pulled it to his ear.
"Baby, oh my god, are you okay, what.."
"Hey this is Chan, the bartender from Bangtan club, I need you to come straight away. Your boyfriend is in trouble, and he's had a bit to drink, please come as soon as possible"
"I'm on my way, I'm a few minutes away" Taehyung yelled, sprinting to the club.

Jungkook felt the male massage his crotch, making him want to puke. He kept trying to release his grip, but he couldn't. He had stopped crying, he was numb. He thought this was it. People were too drunk to notice, and he was too weak to push the man off. The old man licked all over Jungkook's exposed skin, moaning repeatedly.

Finally, Taehyung got to the club. He ran in and ran to the bartender.
"I-I'm Taehyung, I was the person on the phone" Taehyung said nervously.
"He's over there" Chan pointed quickly handing Tae Jungkook's phone.
Taehyung grabbed the phone and shoved it in his pocket. He looked over and saw the old man touching Jungkook all over. Anger rushed inside of him and he was quick to run over. He moved the man off Jungkook and punched him in the face, making the man grunt.
"What the fuck" the old man grumbled.
"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend, you fucking rapist!" Taehyung shouted over the loud music, kicking him once more.

Taehyung turned his attention to Jungkook who immediately dropped to the floor.
"Koo baby" Tae screamed, touching Jungkook's arm softly.
Jungkook flinched ever so slightly, but he recognized the feeling so he leant into the touch. Tae quickly picked the boy up from the floor when he saw that Jungkook recognized him. Jungkook weakly clung to him, and rested his face on his arm, which was wrapped around Tae's neck. He was too numb to even process his anger for Taehyung.

The elder quickly walked out the club and walked back to their home. It was silent, so very silent. Jungkook didn't want to say anything and Taehyung knew that. They walked in the cold nights breeze, Taehyung holding Jungkook close to him. Until finally he got them safely home. He walked the boy up to the bed, and placed him on the mattress. Jungkook crawled into a ball and held onto his legs tightly, staring at the floor.

Taehyung grabbed some water and placed it next to Jungkook for him to drink, which he did. When he was done he tiredly shut his eyes, and breathed out shakily.
"Baby, how are you feeling?" Taehyung asked softly not wanting to scare him.
Jungkook debated and decided he wanted to clear up his mess with Taehyung before he thought about whatever the fuck happened at the club.

"Why" Jungkook muttered in a cracked voice.
"Why what koo?" Taehyung asked confused.
"W-why d-did you lie? Why did you t-tell me you where i-ill when you w-were with a b-beautiful girl, who is so much p-prettier than me?" Jungkook asked, tears gathering in his eyes.
Taehyung gasped in shock.
"Baby- I'm so sorry it must have looked like I cheated. I didn't baby. I was buying you a present from her. She was- I was buying us a puppy and well she advertised puppies for sale as her Pomeranian had just given birth. I know how much you wanted a dog, so I met up with her to talk about it. You know I only love you, you're so much prettier! Taehyung explained, making Jungkook feel guiltily, so guilty.

"R-really? B-but what we're you laughing about?" Jungkook asked shyly, fiddling with his fingers.
"She was telling me stories about the puppies and how silly they were. I'm so sorry I lied, but I wanted to surprise you. Then when I saw you weren't home, I panicked and I tried ringing you. I spent hours searching for you, and then when. Then you finally picked up, but it wasn't you it was the bartender and I came to you straight away. I'm so sorry I made you think I was cheating on you. I'm sorry I cancelled our date and pretended I was ill for the surprise, it probably worried you sick"

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his face.
"N-no it's okay, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. Oh my god, hyungie, I'm so sorry. I-if I hadn't jumped to conclusions I-I could of been r-raped" Jungkook sobbed into his hands, making his head throb even more than it does.
"Baby you can't blame yourself, that sick, disgusting pervert is to blame!" Taehyung said in an angry tone.

"Are you okay for me to hug you?" Taehyung asked cautiously.
Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and nodded. Jungkook gently crawled over to Tae and sat on his lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy and gently kissed his forehead sweetly.
"You're safe now baby, he can't get you"

Jungkook shut his eyes softly, exhausted from the night he had just had. He cuddled up to his boyfriend and held shut his eyes, till finally he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
747K 11.4K 32
Top: Bts // Bottom: Yoongi Yoongi paired with all the Bts members - Smut - Boyxboy - Mature content - Oneshot - Lemon - Fluff - Escalations of 0-100...
29.6K 618 24
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โฅ๏ธŽ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ! ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 133 5
โ†‘ tae โ†“ gguk all taegguk drabbles ๐Ÿ’Œrequests open (smuts from some of my books as well)