π™ˆπ™šπ™™π™žπ™˜π™žπ™£π™š/ c.b

By FanFic_colby_Daddy

Livia Dawn knew it was a bad idea to follow three guys, who were probably criminals, into the woods. Mistake... More

1
2
3
~π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ~
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
𝟼𝟢
Authors note
Book two: Darling

26

3.8K 84 122
By FanFic_colby_Daddy

~26~

"I'm not sure I understand why we're doing this." I hiss to Devyn. She was plopped on a chair with a drink in her hand and her eyes focused on Colby as he inspected the so-called 'cue sticks'. He looked at me, held up a stick, and then set it back down to look at the other ones. Almost like he was measuring them to my size.

"You'll see, trust the master here." She said, not reassuring me at all.

"So." Colby appeared behind me and I yelped, turning and bumping into him. How am I this much of a clutz? I laugh it off and pat his shoulder, taking a step back. He grinned at my strange movements and placed his hand on my bare lower back, guiding me towards the green pool table.

His touch was life fire on my skin. It caused a reaction I didn't even know what to call.

"The game is pretty simple. It requires aim, thought, and control." He tells me, placing the cue stick in my hands and putting his hands on my waist. I almost flinched at how ticklish I was to his touch. While I was trying not to eternally freak out, he positioned me the way he saw fit and then removed his hands.

Okay. That's done.

His body bender over mine and his hands grasped mine as he then moved them to the correct spots on the stick and table. My breathing hitched at our current structure and I felt my face heat up.

With his naked chest pressed against my back, I felt the warmth of his body. It was so weird. So strange. So foreign.

"So." He whispered, lips right next to my ear. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine.
His grip on my right hand, which he held firmly to the back of the stick, got tighter as he continued to instruct me. "You see the white ball?" He continued to teach in a hushed tone.

I hear a few giggles from behind us and I knew it came from the girls. I'm fact, we basically had an audience. Them, the guys, and whoever else wanted to see the game. It was horrible having all the attention on us but I didn't focus too much on it with Colby's body so close to mine. I mostly focused on what was happening with him.

"You aim the cue like this." the grip on his back had tightened as he moved the stick back and forth, pointing it at the white ball that sat on the table. "Then, you shoot back and hit it." His hand shot back no more than an inch and the stick came in contact with the ball, hitting it right in the middle and shooting it into the triangular form of colorful balls. They spread throughout the table.

"Great shot." Colby's body released mine and I stood straight almost immediately, my body missing his warm touch.

"You're the one who shot it though," I question, staring at the table and taking a sip from my drink that had originally been sat on the shiny wood.

"Yeah, but you had great form." He grinned, emphasizing the great. I nearly spit out my drink by how he said that, but I didn't. My eyes only widened as I kept them averted from him.

I clear my throat and gesture at the balls, "Now what do I do?" I quickly wanted to continue the lesson, not wanting to even be here anymore. I needed to scream into a pillow desperately as well. Oh, and I want to cover up. That too.

"Well, now this comes the part I think you'll like." He smiled, walking towards the other end of the table but not moving his eyes from me, "You see this black ball? You don't hit it. The only thing your stick comes in contact with is the white ball, and you use that to hit the other balls, in your case the strapped balls, into the holes." He carefully explained, pointing to the different pieces as he spoke, "Now the takes a lot of concentration because you need to focus on angles, where you hit the ball, and how hard you hit it."

This sparked my interest. The game took calculating and concentration, things I was good at. If all it took was the common knowledge of angles and velocity then this game should be easy. I'm sure of it.

"Oh." A smile presented itself on my lips, "This sounds like my kind of game. So, am I playing against you?" I ask him. He laughed and shook his head.

"No, I will be watching you and making sure you do this right. You're playing for goodies." He looked at a small bag of white powder and 2 packs of cigarettes that sat on the shiny wood. Wow, I was going to play against someone for drugs? Suddenly this game doesn't sound as fun.

"And you are playing." He walked back over and looked straight ahead as a tall muscular man with a cigarette between his lips approached the table, looked me dead in the eye with such competitive anger. "Against him." Colby finished, grinning from ear to ear.

Oh hell no.

"Colby, that guy looks like he will beat me up if he loses." I quietly say through my teeth, "Or beat me up in general!"

He shook his head, "Nah, sal here is a softie who is always down for a good game of pool. Isn't that right Sal?" He smiled ahead. This so-called sal didn't respond, only stared at me while he put out his cigarette and held his cue stick with a firm grip. I gulped nervously.

"He shoots next, then you," Colby announced, stepping back to allow the game to commence. People around us watched intensely, probably excited to see how this turns out. I wasn't excited, but curious to see if this would end with me winning or with a black eye to match Colby's fading one.

Sal aimed his stick, pointing it at the white ball which was sat in front of a solid green. He drew the stick back and shot, hitting it perfectly. The green ball hit the orange one and hit it right into a hole. Great shot. But, I could do better. I trusted myself, especially when it involved math.

And everyone was going to see that soon enough.

Sal hit again, seeing as he made the first shot. Bt, he missed, meaning it was my turn.

My entire demeanor changed as I got in position to hit the ball. I was breathing steadily, not even caring that Colby was so close behind me. The loud room seemed to quiet down, at least in my mind. I was sure it was still loud, but I wasn't listening. I was thinking.

I was aiming for the striped purple, knowing if I hit it at the wall it would bounce off and hit my striped red and blue perfectly in the middle, sending both off towards two different holes if I got it right. And I did. I predicted how hard I should hit, where the stick should hit it reassuring it bounced off the correct spot, and how many times I should move my stick back before finally going for the shot. I chose 4. Even numbers worked best when it came to countdowns, that way I hit it on an odd.

I reeled the stick back, everyone quieting down and staring at me, baffled as to why I was aiming at the wall. They underestimated me. Shame on them.

I shot, the ball bending at my will as it did exactly as I wanted it to do. It bounced off, then hitting the red and blue stripes, sending them into the holes. I smiled, proud of myself, while everyone in the room gave a shocked expression. They had watched me learn to shoot, and now they were seeing me kick ass at it. Feels good to be smart.

I stood up straight and looked at sal, who also shared a shocked face just like the rest of them. It only made me smile wider because of how I surprised them all.

Now, this was a game I enjoyed.

"Beautiful shot." Colby said from behind me, "Doesn't surprise me though. You're a quick learner." My heart fluttered at the compliment, "Now you shoot again, seeing as you made it in." he tells me, and I nod.

This time I was going for a singular shot. I would hit the maroon one, even though it was a long shot from the white ball to its location. I just needed to hit it right, meaning I needed to get it near the edge so it hit towards the hole. So that's what I did. I reeled the stick back 4 times, quickly figuring out how hard I should hit it in that short amount of time. I would give it 6 percent, knowing any harder would result in the ball just bouncing off out of the hole.

I shot, I scored.

Sal's eyes widened even more, and my smile with it. This was fun. Very fun.

"What the fuck." He said, eyes shooting from the table to me, "Who the hell are you?"

I smiled and did a courtesy, "Livia Dawn, a pleasure to meet you." I grinned.

The game continued, and I stayed in the lead. Sal was close behind, but I had the better shots and got to shoot twice on 2 more occasions. It was exciting seeing the balls slip into the hole gracefully at the fault of my own mind and hand. It was new, a competitive feeling. I wasn't one for sports or games, so this was very different for me. And the fact I picked it up so quickly only made me more addicted to it.

We were on the last shot, multiple people now filling the room to see a girl beat one of the best pool players here. It made me feel good about myself.

"Livia kick his ass!" Jake yelled in encouragement, standing off to the side like everyone else. Sam whistled in agreement and Corey clapped. The girls kind of stared in concentration of my every move. It was actually kind of funny. Colby was also focused on me, but I ignored him. Knowing even one glace at him would react in a flustered and embarrassing state of mind. And I didn't need that. I had to stay focused. And y determination to ignore Colby was my motivation.

I drew my stick back, breathing slowly as it bobbed back and forth in preparation. Then, I hit. I made it in. The small crowd around up erupted in cheers and the guys and girls came and congratulated me in amazement. "Since when are you a boss at pool!" "You impress me every day!" "What the fuck Livy!" Were a few of the many comments. I blushed in the embarrassment of all the attention and shook my head, disagreeing with their praise.

I was proud of myself, but, I wasn't us to this praise.

"Livia Dawn" My name was said. The source made me freeze and I turned to see Sal towering over me. I gulped, knowing how intimidating he was. But, unexpectedly, he smiled down at me and placed the drugs in my hand. "Your prize." Was all he said before walking off without saying another word.

I felt my heart return to my body and my eyes widened, turning back around to face them, "Holy shit, I almost had a fucking heart attack." I say with a smile, putting the prize to my chest and then bringing it back down. I stared at the drugs and cigarettes, handing them to Sam. As if I was going to keep them.

"Take them." I said with a smile, "I will not be using them." I laugh.

He smiled brightly and nodded, stuffing them in his pocket but tossing a pack of cigarettes behind me, where they were caught by Colby. I twisted my body around, seeing him portray a small smile on his lips. Our eyes locked and I remembered our close physical contact from only a few minutes ago. His body pressed to mine. A blush crept back onto my cheeks.

"Livia." He said.

I blinked slowly, muttering back a "Colby."

He could sense my nervousness around him. I could see it in his eyes. And with it, I saw enjoyment. He liked the effect he had on me, the effect I barely understood myself. It humored him, lead him on. I didn't mean to. But I had no control over it. He caused every feeling of shyness in me. I may not have talked a lot back in Indiana, but I was never shy. Colby made me feel like I was the only one in the room. Like I was the only thing important at that moment.

Maybe it was the atmosphere he created when he walked into a room.

Maybe it was the look in his eyes.

Or his body language. Broad confident shoulders, smug look of endearment, even his lips said something while not saying anything at all.

I realize that along with not being able to read him, I've also been unable to read myself. It was all confusing..

"Livia."Devyn giggled from behind me, "Let's go! we're going to the pool." She encouraged.

I breathe out a laugh and turn away from Colby, "Okay c'mon then. I won't get in but I will chill." she nodded in agreement and the 4 of us all walked back out to the pool. Laughing and talking about the intense game of pool that had just taken place inside.

"Bitch you may be the best player I've ever seen!" Tara exclaimed in excitement.

I laughed, "Oh calm down, I simply used my knowledge of velocity and geometry to calculate the perfect strategy." I shrugged it off, watching as the 3 of them hopped in the water and swam to the edge while I sat criss-cross on the concrete and looked over them.

"You realize you're the only one smart enough to think of velocity and shit while playing pool." Katrina laughed, "I suck ass at that game."

I laughed, "Doubt you suck, bot okay."

"Hey, give yourself some credit. You rocked it in there." Devyn beamed, "And, Colby was liking what he was seeing."

Again with the heavy blush, fuck. "I don't know what you mean," I mumble, my confidence dwindling and embarrassment taking its place.

"Oh, you should have seen him." Tara giggled.

"He was basically undressing you with his eyes while you were bent over the table," Katrina added. Oh fuck I might as well jump in this pool and drown myself if this continued.

"I think you'll be having fun tonight." Devyn grinned proudly "And I am to thank for that. My plan worked. Reminded Colby that the only person worth his time here is you. And look." She looked over the yard where Colby sat leaned against the wall next to the guys, staring directly at me, "I think he realizes that too." She whispered and I quickly looked away. Someone just kill me now. My heart was racing, my palms sweaty, and my stomach full of pesty butterflies.

He's got me feeling some kind of way.

"Okay, no more boy talk!"Tara yelled, pushing off the pool wall and floating on her back, "Today is the fourth of July! We should be celebrating and going off the rails! Drugs! We need drugs this second! Especially before the rooftop."

I gave a strange look, "What's the rooftop?"

"At midnight everyone relocates Via party bus to this high rooftop on a building where we all do a ton of drugs while fireworks go off in the sky. Imagine loud bangs, music, glowing lights, and glitter. It's fucking awesome." Katrina sighed in delight. A glazed look in her eyes.

I hum, "I will not be attending that. I'll stay back." I tell them, "Can't change my mind about this one."

They all nod in slight understanding, "You'll be missing out, but oh well." Devyn giggled, dunking her head underwater and pushing her head behind her ear.

The night continued and as it neared midnight everything got slightly crazier and the party prepared to load the party buses. It was crazy how much money was put into this party. Between food, drinks, drugs, and not to mention the party buses. It's as a shit ton. But, everyone seemed to be having a blast.

That's what pool parties are about I guess.

Forgetting about the rules and just living in your own little drugged-up world. Not my idea of fun but if it works for them, well okay. I don't judge.

"You sure you don't wanna tag along? I bet there's a sober dude there who'd be happy to chat it up with you." Devyn pouted, arms resting on my waist.

I shook my head with a smile, "Thank's Dev, but I'll pass."

She nodded and kisses my cheek in a friendly matter before running off to catch the bus. Now it was just me, and only me. Maurice had gone to stay at a hotel until morning, so I was left on my own to look after the house. Seeing as I was pretty much the only sober and responsible one.

It was weird how the ground was no longer buzzing from people and now stood still and silent. My ears rang in the silence and I felt more wobbly now that my senses were calming down and experiencing withdrawal from all the noise and chaos.

It's like the buzz after a concert. It's over, but your body missed it.

I wasn't tired at all, so, I began to cap the open bottles of alcohol and pick up the kitchen a bit. Just because. The place was trashed. I noticed this while I walked through the house with a trash bag and picked up the stray bottles. Nothing major since apparently Colby would be hiring people to deep clean tomorrow. But, I didn't like the idea of beer and liquor bottles just laying around.

I noticed someone had torn off a finger of the bear, and I laughed at it, flipping it off in the process. Serves that creature right.

I tossed the bags outside in the trash and roamed the backyard, looking around at the damage done. I couldn't say it was horrible, but, it defiantly wasn't clean. There was trash all around, deserted tables and trays, not to mention the abandoned pool toys.

The water stood still and I felt the need to dip my feet in. Just as a reliever. So, I walked over and took a seat near the edge, letting my feet sit in the water as my hands gripped the edge. I took deep and steady breaths to allow my body to simply take a break and sit still. The water made my feet tingle at how still they were, and the cool feeling felt nice.

It sucked I couldn't swim, or else I could have the pool all to myself and could relax in the comfort of the water. But no, I had to be content with just my feet dipped in.

As soon as I felt I was alone, I then realized I wasn't. I hear someone walking from behind me and quickly whip around, thinking it was someone trying to kill me like from the last party, but only seeing Colby standing there. Still, without a shirt god damn it.

"Oh." I breathed out in relief, "Fuck, it's just you." I let out a shaky breath and faced back towards the water.

He laughed under his breath, "Expecting someone else?" He took a seat next to me, feet sinking into the water like mine were.

I smile and shook my head at my silly scare, "No, just, figured you were someone going to kill me I guess."

"Huh, wouldn't that have been lucky." He teased, making me laugh but roll my eyes. What a dick he was.

"So, you have fun?" I ask.

He nods, "I did. Especially when you played pool." Oh god don't bring that up or I will jump in this pool, "You did well."

I nod, lips sealed shut, "Mhmm." I gulp, "Well, had a great teacher I guess." I stutter out, feeling my throat close up out of nervousness. No, this won't be happening again. Nope.

"No, it was all you." He nudged my arm, and my lips curled into a smile. I really didn't understand how he would make me so angry sometimes but so giddy the next. It's like his superpower and my kryptonite.

There was silence, the only noise filling the air coming from the small waterfall trickling down from the rock structure at the end of the pool. I stared at the water as it glistened in the light, illuminating colors of red, yellow, purple, and even green. All of which came from glow sticks and different lights with colored lightbulbs.

I was surprised when Colby hopped in the water unexpectedly, body dipping under the water and then bobbing back up. He shook his head and canes eager to fling over me. I gasped and shut my eyes, wiping them. "Colby." I hiss, looking down at my spritzed body.

He laughed and came up to me, hands gripping the wall on both sides of my legs. His blue eyes looked right through mine and he smiled. I don't know why, but, he did.

"What are you smiling about." I chuckle at his dorky face. A smile wasn't common for him, But I've been seeing it more lately and that's been something.

He looked away and then back at me, "You."

My smile fell and the mood quickly shifted around us. I felt my heart speed up and my stomach doing all sorts of flips. I blinked, not knowing what to say. What do I say?! Cool? That's nice?!

Ugh, fuck me.

"Nah not tonight." He sighed, and that was it.

I died.

My soul left my body and disintegrated into the night.

I groaned, "No, I didn't say that did I?" I ask, dreading his response. He laughed and nodded, sending me into a spiral of anger and hatred for myself. "Why why why why." I groan, leaning my head back and then letting it fall back down.

Colby laughed and shook his head.

I would pay someone to come to kill me right now. Please, anyone? Anyone down to erase my existence and save me the embarrassment of looking him in the eyes again?

"Please ignore me." I plead, "I think the drugs in the air are getting to me. I 100% blame Jake and his weed."

He smiled, "Consider the thought gone." He said.

I looked away and looked back at the water, watching it dance.

"I wanna try something with you." He suddenly said, and I might as well fly away with the number of butterflies in my stomach that spawned at his words. Try something? That could mean 100 different things! This man needs to be more specific.

My dry mouth somehow answered, "Huh?"

He backed up from the wall and held his hand out to me. I stared at it, not knowing what he was implying. "What are you-"

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I blinked, "W-what?"

His lips curled to a wide grin, and he repeats, "Do you trust me."

I stared at his jewelry-ridden hands and hesitated. He was inviting me into the water? Why? I a million thoughts raced through my head but one trumped them all.

I do.

I reached for his hand and once our fingers touched he pulled me in and I fell into his arms with a splash. Gasping as I panicked. His arms wrapped around my waist as he steadied me and my arms snakes their way around his neck for more reassurance I wasn't going to slip through his arms.

The water was much colder than I anticipated. But when I felt my body heat melt into the water's cold grasp, I then put my attention back on Colby. His eyes still staring at me with such hilarity. His body so close to mine made my stomach continue to flurry and my face heat up. My cheeks turning a light shade of crimson as the blood rushed to them.

"I want you to know that you are safe with me." He began, "And that you can trust I will be there for you when it counts."

My heart melted as my body did too. I relaxed into his touch and didn't feel as shaky as I did before. I felt... calm. His words soothing me.

"This is nice," I uttered.

He smiled, our faces close, "This wasn't what I wanted to try." He said truthfully. My eyes squinted with interest and confusion. What was this guy planning?

I breathe out a single laugh, "Then what do you want to try?" I ask, looking down, hoping for a clear answer, seeing as he hasn't given me one.

And thankfully I did get one. Just.. not one I wasn't expecting...

Our eyes met again as he said-

"Ever gone skinny dipping, Darling?"

***

A/n:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.1K 27
❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ κ’° πŸ‘» κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ ch...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
94.5K 4.1K 22
The typical clichΓ© of bad boys suddenly falling for that one girl? it's true, isn't it? Or maybe it's bad GIRLS making bad boys fall in love. Ha yea...
2.9K 73 15
Nesryn Michlen was a normal little girl, but her life was already fucked up. It just got worse as she got older, she somehow passed highschool. Now...