๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

Von fwnini

"๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐’€๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ปY ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

7.5K 491 227
Von fwnini

"𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏"
MAJIA| jia
FEBRUARY
Atlanta 📍

I was worried about Savior, even if his mama hated me. Mani still wasn't up from surgery and it had been a day. Savior told me he hasn't even left the hospital since he got there.

After we kissed, my feelings for him immediately intensified and I didn't know if I should act on it. My last relationship made me want to stay single forever.

But there was something about Savior that made me wanna try this out. I was just scared that it wouldn't work out and we wouldn't be able to stay friends.

My plans for today were to stop by my parents house and ask them about what Savior's disrespectful ass mama was talking about. I was beyond curious. Then, I was gonna stop by the hospital and check on Savior.

I put on some leggings and a loose crew neck sweatshirt. When I left the house, I texted Lijah to make sure my parents were home and they were.

"Hey, mama," I greeted my mom as she sat in the living room.

"Gigi! Come give me a hug, girl," She spread her arms out and I went over to her.

"Where's my daddy at?"

"One sec- Leo! Leo, come down here!" She yelled up the stairs.

"Yo, you needa chill out! I'm coming, damn."

My dad came downstairs and his face lit up when he saw me. I noticed that he and Ma had on matching blue onesies. These people I swear.

"Hey, lil Gee. You look like you got sum on your chest," he sat across me on the opposite couch.

"Cause I do."

We all kinda just stared at each other.

"So, is you gon say it or we all just gon sit here watching each other?" Ma interrupted.

"Well, so- I have a friend and his mama don't like me. I met her yesterday and she was talking mad reck to me. She was saying how she knew I was 'Mar's son' and stuff."

"What's the bitch's name?" Pops asked.

"She say her name is Ashley."

Both of their facial expressions immediately changed and pops took a deep breath. Yikes.

"I already beat that bitch's ass one time and now she wanna talk like that to my daughter? Baby, you should kill her," Ma told him.

"Nah, I'm not killing her and you not fighting her. What she say we did, Gigi?"

"She said yall did something to her husband or sum like that. She tryna tell me to stay away from her son, too."

"She's crazy. She had a whole ass kid and another nigga and hid it from your uncle Germ. And then, Germ killed that nigga. I didn't know he was gon kill him, but I ain't snitch on him or nothing. Your mama beat her ass cause she came in here and tried to start sum. Ashley just needed someone to be mad at. Don't let her keep talking to you like that, ight?"

Uncle Germ only came around a few times a year. Him and my parents weren't as close as they used to be, I guess. I never would have thought he'd be responsible for the death of Savior's dad.

"I wasn't going to."

Mama turned toward me, "So, you date her son?"

She was so nosy all the time, but I loved her.

"Nah, we're just really close friends."

"Yeah, that's what your brother said about Des at some point."

"Wait, where he at?" I forgot that he was even here.

"He been up there crying about Destiny. What happened with that?"

"He'll tell you when he wants to," I shrugged.

My parents nodded in understanding. I was glad because I didn't wanna insert myself in this again. Plus, we all knew that Elijah liked a lot of space.

About a half hour later, I left their house and went to see Savior at the hospital. I just prayed that ole Ashley wasn't there guarding the door.

I felt like a teenager as I walked through the hospital halls. My heart beat fast and my stomach swell up in butterflies. It was stupid that these things were happening because I was going to see Savior. I saw him almost everyday.

"Your majesty is here," I walked into Mani's room.

Savior was sitting on a small leather couch across from Mani's bed, "Wassup, Gee?"

I glanced over at Mani. He was hooked up to a bunch of scary machines. I only met him once or twice and I didn't wanna see him like this. I could only imagine how Sav was dealing.

"Jia," I sat down too. "I wan apologize how my mama was acting yesterday. I think she just didn't know how to handle the stress she was feeling, you know? But, yeah I'm sorry for that."

I debated telling him what my father had told me about the other side of the story. It was probably best that I just kept it to my self for now. I didn't want to be the one that would send him over the edge.

"Nah, it's okay." It wasn't but el oh el.

In the silence that followed, I could finally get a good look at Sav. He looked tired, but somehow he pulled it off. He now had on a gray sweatshirt and some matching gray sweats that I always loved to see him in.

"I should've brought something to draw with in here. I have an image in my mind that I need to get on paper," he played with his rings.

"I have some paper and a pencil in my purse actually," I laid them out on the small wooden table. "Theres been so many times when that's happened to me , so I started keeping some paper in my bag."

"G'looks. I've been wanting to draw this since the other day."

"Whats it gonna be?" I moved closer to him to get a better look.

"Ion even know. I just know that whatever it is is something that's been bothering me."

As I watched, I payed attention to the differences in how we drew. His sketches were much more calculated and pointed. Mine, on the other hand, where haphazard and wild. The way somebody went about their art said a lot about them.

"Wait a damn minute- Savior, you hold your pencil the wrong way. Nigga, how do you even do that?"

His hand was situated so weirdly on the pencil. He had three fingers on one side, his pinky under for support, and then his thumb on the other side.

"This the right way. Nobody told me it was wrong when I was younger."

"Well, babe, I'm telling you now. I think I needs to have a talk with your first grade teacher." I joked.

"Nigga, why? So she can teach you how to write the right way?"

"Hell no, for an intervention. You know like them whit people be doing? Getting all they friends and family to stop people from doing weird shit."

"I'd leave the state if that shit happened to me," his face displayed a small smile.

"Lemme help you hold your pencil the right way," I grabbed his hand and leaned over him to help him fix it.

As I was leaned over, I felt his hands lift me up by my waist and place me in his lap so I had better access to his right hand. When I positioned his hand the way I held my pencil, I turned around on him to see his reaction.

"See?" I said.

But he wasn't looking at his hand anymore. He was looking me up and down as he licked his lips. Jesus take the wheel.

"You fine, you know that?" He said lowly.

"Thank you. Maybe that's why we look so good together."

"You think so?"

His d*ick was getting hard beneath me. Yea, I was gon fuck. I had to. This was giving me Grey's Anatomy.

"I know so."

His hand wrapped around my throat and pulled my lips to his. He kissed me sensually, and passionately. I even started grinding on his lap.

The way I conditioned this man to be so spontaneous- I was proud of myself.

"Mhmm," He lifted me up by my ass and carried me into the room's bathroom.

He sat me on the sink without breaking our kiss. This wasn't my first time fucking in a bathroom and it wouldn't be my last.

"Take these off," he pulled on my leggings.

I followed his directions and slipped them down my legs. I liked how demanding he was.

"It's pretty," he said to me. Savior ran a finger on the outside of my lace underwear before he kissed me again. I knew he could feel how wet I was.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Tell me what you want, Jia." Ran his fingers up and down my slit.

"I want- I want," I couldn't form a sentence. God, this was so out of character.

He stuck a finger in me causing me to moan.

"You gotta be quiet for me ight, baby?"

I nodded my head as I felt him pumping his finger in and out of me.  Looking at him while he did it only turned me on more.

"Faster Savior," I tilted my head back.

His free hand gripped my throat again, "What I tell you?"

Lord have mercy. I would have never guessed he was like this. 

He stuck in another finger, making me clench around them. My breathing became heavy as I felt myself get closer to my climax. 

"S-Savior, I'm-"

He brought his lips to mine to muffle the sound that came from my mouth. I just sat there in shock as he licked his fingers and, then, picked up the leggings from the small counter in here and handed them to me.

"Here."

After I put on my leggings, Savior washed his hands and went back out the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I was even more surprised. My afro was messed up, my skin was clearly flustered, and my clothes were so disheveled. I just knew the d*ck had to be amazing.

Walking out the bathroom, dickmatized of course, Savior was sat back down in his same spot. He was finishing the rest of his sketch. But when I looked back at the bed, Mani's eyes were open.

"Mani!" I said excitedly.

Savior immediately got up and rushed to the side of his bed as I called in a doctor.

"Hey, lil bro. I'm here, okay? I'm here." He grabbed his hand.

Armani nodded his head slightly. The doctors came in within a couple minutes.

"Look who's finally up! Let's get you some water and then we're gonna see how you're feeling," the same doctor from yesterday came in.

"Ight, thanks." Savior told her.

The whole time I felt like I wasn't supposed to be here. Savior's stupid ass mother was making me question if I should stay or not.

Once Armani got his water, he was ready to talk.

"Y'all niggas nasty," was the first thing he said.

"Huh?" Me and Sav asked him in unison.

"Nah, y'all went into the bathroom and fucked and didn't even notice that I was awake." He shook his head in fake disapproval.

I was so glad that I wasn't pale because I was definitely blushing, right now.

"My fault, Mani. You know how it is," Savior looked over to me and smiled tauntingly. Yup, this man could dominant me anytime.

"Where Ma at?" He played with his hospital bracelets.

"She on her way."

Time to go.

I went to the couch and picked up my black purse. "I gotta dip, but call me if you need me, okay? And feel better Mani."

"Bye, Jia. Preciate you coming over here." Sav said and they both waved.

__________________________________
this was so hard to write lmaooo, also i really don't know if y'all recognize the songs at the top of the chapter but if you so they kinda relate what's happening.

comment, vote and share!

much love 💗

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 86.2K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
24.8K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
133K 7.4K 30
๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐–บ' ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๏ผŽ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐- March 20, 2024 ๐๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐- March 24, 2024 ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐...
853K 40.7K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice