Girlfriend Corporation

By IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... More

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Six

940 51 17
By IntoItCC

GFC Six..

It's been two days since the gray head devil became my girlfriend. And it was really unexpected that we do get along now. I mean, I think I just found myself another friend. We were casual with each other and I'm starting to think that she's not as bad as I think she is. But, who knows with her mood swings? Maybe later I'm pissed off with her again.

"Hey, Anastacia." Chaeyoung handed out to me the photocopies in our Economics.

"Anastacia your ass." I raised my middle finger and rolled my eyes. She just laughed whole heartedly getting the reaction she wanted from me. Tss. Since that debate of us about the trilogy of Fifty Shades, she's been calling me that way or Ms. Steele. If I'm on the mood, I would sometimes call her Christina or Ms. Grey.

But, I'm actually ashamed to call her that way. People might get the wrong idea about us and depict us as a very.. kinky 'couple'. Straight up disgusting.

A few minutes after, the Prof dismissed us for the day. It was our last subject so yeah. It's time to go home. Yep. I'm going to go straight home. I'm such a very good student. Be like me, okay?

I turned to Chaeyoung who was frowning beside me.

"What? Do you still have class?" I asked mocking her. She rolled her eyes and stopped arranging her belongings.

"Yeah. Why? Want me to walk you home? Tlk." She clicked her tongue and smiled cunningly. "Oh my why, Lia. I knew you so are interested in me." She exaggeratedly exclaimed on oh-so-girlish manner.

"Fuck off." I chuckled at her and slapped her shoulder blade. She even used Yuna's famous line.

"Ouch! Are you really a girl?" Chaeyoung asked while rubbing the part where I slapped her. I arched an eyebrow in confusion. "Your hands are heavy!"

"Do want a slap on the face instead?" I raised my left hand again.

"What? You can not. Not my face." She cupped her cheeks.

"Why not? You're ugly anyway." I stuck out my tongue at her and laughed. She was about to say something but hold back. Chaeyoung always become speechless every time I do that. At least that's what I observed.

I was always been the observant type of person. But I tend to just shrug it off especially when it's not that important. Its either that or it would stay in my memory for a long time.

"Bye, bitch. I'm going. Enjoyyyyy." I sing song and ran out of the room for her not to say anything anymore.

But then, I stopped immediately just as I stepped out of the door when I saw who was standing just a few inches away from our room.

"Hi, baby. Missed me?" I rolled my eyes.

"You fucking wish." I hissed in annoyance. I just hate the endearment.

"Wow. My girlfriend is so sweet." Ryujin said then catched up to my steps.

"Girlfriend your ass." I hissed and halted then faced her.

"Ouch!" She groaned when I pushed my bag on her chest harshly. But instead of getting pissed off, she smiled at me. She's a psycho. "Are we going home already?"

"Yeah. I want to sleep." I said while stretching my arms wide. Yeah. I'm tired from using my head so much.

And there it goes again, the subtle stares towards Ryujin's direction. It was so cliché, really. Imagine a scenario like this inside a college university. Unbelievably annoying.

"Ahh. That's why you're getting fat. You're sleeping all the time." Then Ryujin pinched me on the side causing me jolt slightly. "Fats."

"What the fuck? Didn't your company told you that it's rude to point out a girl's weight?! You're such a bitch." I glared at her and she chuckled. Wait. Am I dreaming? She's not having a mood swings? Her red days was finally over? "Oh my why! Miracles are true. You're on a good mood right now."

"What?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow. Oh. I shouldn't have pointed out. Or I shouldn't have delivered it that way. It came out slightly sarcastic.

"Forget it." I lifted the side of my lips in disgust. Seriously, she has the worst and most rapid mood switches that I've ever known.

I just quietly walked beside Ryujin who has her eyebrows furrowed while walking. Tss. Her and I almost have the same schedule. The only time and day that we're not is during Fridays. She still has NSTP after PE class while I only have PE during that day. That's why we're always together.

I really find Ryujin great. She's doing a phenomenal job. I mean, about being my 'girlfriend' and all. But, I really can't tell the difference? I have no experience to compare it to, you know? I've never been in a relationship. Very much sheltered. But, she's really responsible. She's always on time to pick me up after class, she's doing things on her own ways, she's a gentlewoman on the way she thinks she is. I don't know but one thing for sure, this is a packaged deal.

"Whoah. My baby's staring at meeee." I heard Ryujin sing song.

I was surprised that she noticed because she looked like she wasn't paying attention at anything. "Tss. What a thick faced."

She just chuckled softly on my answer. We walked our way outside the school grounds with comfortable silence but then, my attention was caught by the flyer that was plastered at the announcement board near the gate. I sighed. They are on an urgent hiring again. This is my second chance.  I wanted to try for the second time but, my Mom would eventually find it out and I don't want to hear the end of it.

"What's that?" Ryujin peeked over my shoulder and I jolted.

"Fuck. Nothing!" I hastily shook my head. What a dumbass I am. It was obvious that it was something based on how I reacted. She was about to walk towards the flyer so I pushed her slightly. "Let's go home. I'm tired."

Ryujin didn't answer so I just sighed again. Geez. I really wanted to be an artist. But my parents are so against it. I mean, it was only Mom. Dad just can't go against her so.. there's that. She would always say I would gain absolutely nothing over that kind of job. It would be a complete waste of time. How does doing something you love a a waste of time? Please.

I just sighed for the nth time. I couldn't understand why Mom just couldn't get the heart to support me on what I wanted and loved to do. Dad was always been supportive. The only problem about him was his cowardice over starting an argument with Mom. I would eventually get what I asked for when I only spill it to Dad. But to her? I literally have to beg for it. When I asked for that Fortuner of mine, I had to accompany them at the company and chastised me to get it. I immersed myself with data sheets and I signed some important documents as a part of the training as the legal heiress of our company. Nice, right? I have to do something I absolutely loathed to have a car that doesn't even cost a pinch of their money. And I was their daughter.

"Wait, wait. I'm so not used to this kind of thing." Ryujin blabbered and halted on her steps. I looked back to her and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" It came out as a spat and I didn't meant to.

"Let's go on a date." Ehhh?

"What--" Before I can even finish the question, Ryujin grabbed my wrist and pulled me wherever she was supposed or going to drag me. "What the fuck? Where the hell are we going?"

"It's a secret, baby." I cringed at the endearment. Not because it was bad or whatever. I just don't like being called that way by her.

Ryujin then turned right which is the opposite way from where our dorm was. I just sighed and let her dragged me wherever she desired. I'm not going to do anything anyway. Since my sleepiness was taken away by that stupid flyer. It wasn't stupid but, whatever.

Where the heck was she taking me? This is at the back of the campus and I'm not that familiar with the way anymore. It was not that isolated but I just don't know where this is. How come she knows this place? Was she from just around the area?

"Let's play." Then she let go of my wrist and put down our bags in the single bench. Let's play? What the? Then she ran away by the nearby store across from us and came back with a ball in her hands. "What?"

This is her idea of date?

I shook my head. Wow. Her idea of date is playing basketball? I couldn't help but smile. This is going to be one heck of a date then. This is not my first time to go in a date. I had a few fair shares of dates in the past. But this is the first time that someone didn't took me in a fancy restaurant or to a movie theatre. And also, this is my first official date. Bind by a contract, still, she's my 'girlfriend'.

"You were swayed by a mere flyer? Not the Lia that I knew." Ryujin put her hand on the top of my head and raffled my her. I raised an eyebrow. This is.. new? She's actually being.. sweet?

"Fuck off. Not my hair!" I swatted away her hand causing her to chuckle softly.

"What? Are you in?" There goes her boyish grin again. Her whisker dimples showing.

"Are you challenging me, gray head?" It was my turn to grin when she rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"I so do, baby." I grinned at her answer.

I hastily stole the ball away from Ryujin's grasp and ran towards the ring then made an easy lay up. I looked back at Ryujin who was shaking her head. I winked at her and chuckled right after.

"Bot freaking fair!" She stomped her feet on the ground.

"What are you talking about? No one stated some rules?" I flipped my hair and clicked my tongue then formed my thumb and pointing finger an L. What a sore loser. She also chuckled and lightly ran towards me.

"Bring it on, Julia." I shrugged. This is going to be funnnn.

Ryujin then get a hold of the ball and dribble it a few times. I'm glad Dad taught me when I was in Middle and High School. I spread my arms out as a defense and saw how Ryujin was smiling. I raised an eyebrow and tried to steal the ball but she turned around on the other direction and ran towards the ring.

"1-1?" Wow. She's good. She said it so proudly with a smirk. I shook my head and didn't wait for her to recover. I got the ball and ran on the opposite side of the ring. "Hey! You're a cheater!"

But then, I was surprised that she cope up. In a blink of an eye, she was in front of me. She's fast! But, I have some stuffs under my sleeves too. So I dribbled the ball over my back and throw the ball in between her legs and ran after the ball and shot it over the ring.

"1-2." I,said cockily.

"Smart and smooth move, Ms. Choi." Ryujin said while shaking her head.

"I'm just that good, bitch." I teased. "What? Gave up?"

"No freaking way!" Then she ran towards me and stole the ball.

"HEY!"

We played for solid 20-30 minutes. Our score was always close. She would be ahead by two and I would tie it then vise versa. And now it was 15-15.

We're both sweating so much. Especially me. I was so thrilled and hyped over this game for the first time in a while. I watched how Ryujin dribbled the ball and tried to be as attentive as possible.

And there, I found an opening and tapped the ball away and ran to catch it. I managed to get a hold of the ball and ran as fast as I can to the ring. I'm going to win. I'm going to win. I'm going to..

"Hey!" Ryujin hugged me from behind and lifted me up causing me to let go of the ball. "What the?! You cheated!"

"What? Just doing it on Choi Jisu's way." Then she laughed hysterically. "Your cheater ass rubbed off on me."

Oh my why. This is the first time I saw her laugh like that. She looked genuinely happy. It was such a strange sight. With that arrogant aura of hers, I didn't expect for her to laugh her heart out over something as cliché as this.

"HEY!"

"Fuck!" I jolted when she called out at the opposite side of the court.

"Are you alright? I thought you're going to forget about that flyer." I faced her. What a dumbass. I looked at her smiling face. It was the same smile as Chaeryeong but this smile was far more genuine. "So I won. 16-15." Then she shrugged cockily.

"That's because you cheated." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"You are not the one to say that. You started it. No one stated the rules, right?" Ryujin sarcastically bantered. Then she raffled my hair again.

"Not my hair! I told you already." I slapped her hand away from the top of my head.

"Let's go. You're all flushed." Ryujin chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one whose whole body was crimson." We walked together towards the bench where our bags were and I sat down. That was really fun. It's been a while since I've sweat this much and I felt so alive. It was a great distraction over that flyer.

"Do you have an extra shirt?" I heard Ryujin asked beside me. Oh. I shook my head as an answer. I have to change my clothes. I'm soaking from sweat. Ryujin just nodded and get a cotton towel and a shirt at her bagpack. Wow. What was she? A girl scout?

"Wow. You don't look like you're well prepared." I joked and stood up.

"I am. I was planning to ask you out." Oh. So this was plan all along? "But I forgot that we're going after school so it was impossible for you to bring an extra shirt."

"Oh." That's the only thing I managed to mutter.

"Turn around." Huh?

"Total eclipse of the heart? Turn around?" I asked dumbly and she pushed me to turn around. "Hey!"

"Stay still, Lia." I flinched when she lifted the hem of my shirt. I just became comfortable when I felt the cotton towel touch my skin. She put a towel on my back. And the way she carefully put it over so that she won't touch my skin was.. sweet. She patted my back and backed off after she's done.

"Thank you." I muttered softly. Okay. I'm flattered. It was a sweet gesture.

"Let's go." Ryujin said with a smile. I nodded my head as an answer.

Okay. I'm starting to like this set up. She's giving me reasons to not regret my father's decision to sign me up in this. Yeah. Just go with the flow, Lia. This is not that bad. I guess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 4.5K 81
Am I enough for you?
35K 710 10
β€’JinLia [¹⁸+] Fanfic AUβ€’ - the party and the sleepover changed it all.
639K 26.8K 52
Shin Ryujin is a successful solo artist, best known in her home country, South Korea. Hwang Yeji is her new manager, who happens to also be Ryujin's...
24.3K 948 30
While dealing with a personal adversity, Yeji, a college dancer, reunites with Ryujin, her friend and first crush from elementary. Later, things beco...