Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amours...

By Bc34Valor

Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The w... More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Gathering
Chapter 2: Brock & Misty
Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl
Chapter 4: Ash vs. Brock (Part I)
Chapter 5: Ash vs. Brock (Part II)
Chapter 6: A Pallet Town Arrival
Chapter 7: Ketchum-Style Reunion
Chapter 8: Gary's Mysterious PokΓ©mon
Chapter 9: The Abandoned Audino
Chapter 10: Visiting the Lumiose Siblings
Chapter 11: Rebirth of a Bond
Thank You!πŸŽ‰
Chapter 12: The Package
Chapter 13: A Call with Clemont
Chapter 14: Double Trouble
Chapter 15: Flight to Kalos
Chapter 16: Perform and Conquer
Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence
Chapter 18: Ash at Serena's Performance
Chapter 19: Reunion of Amour
Chapter 20: Our First "Real" Date
Chapter 21: Promise Between Us
Chapter 22: The Hotel Experience
Chapter 23: A Night with Her
Chapter 24: Aftermath of an Intense Night
Chapter 25: Memories at Coumarine
Chapter 26: The Lapras Festival (Part I)
Chapter 27: The Lapras Festival (Part II)
Chapter 29: The Heracronite Search
Author's Note ✏
Chapter 30: Shamus Returns
Chapter 31: Evolution by Fire x2!!!
Chapter 32: A Day Before Departure
Author's Note 2 ✏
Chapter 33: Goodbye Kalos!
Author's Note 3 ✏
Author's Note 4 ✏

Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend

3.8K 69 40
By Bc34Valor

It was the early morning and Serena woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and tried to adjust her vision to her surroundings. Something felt off that morning to her for some reason. Or was someone missing?

'Huh. I don't feel Ash cuddling me...' Serena thought in her head.

She noticed that Ash and Pikachu were not in the room. However, her Pikachu was still in the bed with her. Pikachu could be heard making light snores.

"Chu... chu..." Pikachu lightly snored.

Serena smiled at this and started stroking Pikachu's fur. Serena made sure to take good care of her Pikachu's fur coat so it would be smooth and shiny. Moments later, Pikachu woke up after feeling someone petting her.

"Pi pika..." Pikachu yawned and stretched.

"Good morning my little Pikachu," Serena greeted with a smile. "Had a good sleep?"

"Pi!" Pikachu nodded and then proceeded to affectionately nuzzle the honey-blonde girl.

"How about we go out of bed and cook Ash and Pikachu some breakfast in the kitchen? If memory serves me right, Ash is terrible at cooking." Serena suggested with a giggle. "He might even burn down the whole hotel!"

Her Pikachu happily agreed, so Serena quickly went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. She also made sure to take her birth control pills, since she has to do it for a while in order to not become pregnant with a potential child. Serena blushed at the thought of raising a child or two with Ash in the future.

When she was finished in the bathroom, she got Pikachu out of bed and they both left the master bedroom to get to the main room.

Serena and Pikachu both looked around and there was still no sign of Ash and his Pikachu. However, Serena did notice that the monitor and Pokémon Transfer Machine was still active, meaning that Ash probably did some transfers with Professor Oak. Presumingly to transfer Lapras or another Pokémon to the laboratory.

Serena sat on the sofa and turned on the television, deciding to wait for Ash to return. She decided on watching PokéVision Live, which is a famous channel in the Kalos region that showcased top-rated PokéVision videos.

After a few minutes, Serena heard the door open and saw her boyfriend with a couple of brown bags. Pikachu was on his shoulder, but quickly got off and went to sit with her Pikachu on the sofa.

"Good morning, Serena. Pikachu and I went out to get some pastries. It's been a good while since I've eaten a Lumiose Galette."

Serena got up and went to Ash and kissed him on the lips, but instead of tasting his smooth sweet lips, she tasted something else. She was met with a frosty surprise.

"Oh sorry about that." Ash said sheepishly. "I had a pastry on my way back, so I have vanilla icing on my lips."

"Yummy." Serena said as she licked the frosting off her lips in a sexy fashion. This made Ash look at her with sparkles in his eyes. The couple looked at each other for a few quiet seconds, before sharing a laugh.

"Oh, by the way, I spoke with the receptionists downstairs and extended our stay by four more days. After that, we will catch a flight to Kanto sometime in the morning." Ash mentioned as he placed the bags of pastries and sweets down on the counter.

"Yes thank you!" Serena said happily as she kissed Ash on the cheek.

"Wait, have you bought tickets to Kanto yet?" Serena asked.

"No, not yet. I was hoping to get them a day prior." Ash responded. 

"Okay, I'll talk to my mom about it. Oh, I was wondering if we can stop by my home in Vaniville Town. I want to take Altaria with me." Serena said.

"Of course Sere, you can keep her on you or at Professor Oak's ranch with my other Pokémon. You know, since you already have a full party." Ash replied.

"So what are we going to do today?" Serena asked as she bit one of the macaroons that Ash bought. "Yesterday, you said something about a mega stone?"

"That's right, I'm planning on having us go to Santalune Forest. I heard that you can find Heracronite there, along with Pinsirite." Ash explained. "Don't forget we have to meet Clemont and Bonnie at Prism Tower before we go."

Ash and Serena then proceeded to eat the pastries Ash bought earlier in the morning. Their breakfast consisted of Lumiose Galettes, Lava Cookies, macarons, crepes, and croissants with assorted fillings. They shared their meal with their Pikachu, who both gave off some pretty amusing reactions after having some of the food. After a few minutes, the couple then got ready and left the hotel to make their way towards Prism Tower.

A few minutes of walking later, they made it to Prism Tower. But right as Serena was about to get inside from the front automatic doors, she was suddenly pinned to the wall, which surprised her. She opened her eyes to see that Ash was leaning in with a smirk, which sent shivers down her spine.

Their lips met. Serena felt ecstatic as Ash's lips smoothly rubbed onto hers. She thought that she would never get tired of kissing Ash and never will.

Moments later, their lips parted. A string of saliva connected their lips as they gazed into each other's eyes.

The Pikachu were looking at their trainers with blank expressions. They still had to get used to seeing their trainers being so affectionate to one another, especially a dense nutcase like Ash Ketchum.

"Okay, Serena. Clemont gave me a spare key to the back entrance. Let's go." Ash said as he wiped his mouth with a sleeve. She showed her the Aipom-shaped key.

Serena nodded and went with Ash to the back of Prism Tower, hand in hand.

When they got inside the tower, the back elevator immediately opened and they were suddenly greeted by a hyperactive Bonnie, who had her Dedenne, Fennekin, Tyrunt, and Floette out of their Poké Balls.

"Serena! Ash! What took you so long?" Bonnie asked as she happily greeted her favorite couple.

Ash stared at the lemon-haired girl with a confused expression.

"But Bonnie. We are exactly ten minutes early-"

"The earlier you show up, the quicker we can go to the forest. I plan to capture a Pokémon so I can get stronger!" Bonnie interrupted.

Ash sighed as he knew there was no use arguing with Bonnie. He should know, since she always won arguments against Clemont when they were traveling together as a group three years back.

"So where is your brother, Bonnie?" Serena asked to break the little silence.

"What else would he be doing except making inventions? I think he is trying to make an upgrade to his Ambipom Arms in his workshop." Bonnie answered with a disapproving sigh. "Come on, let's go let him know we are all here."

Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and the Pokémon that they had out went inside the elevator, and then exited it once the elevator reached its destination.

The group walked into the living area of the tower, which was quite large and had a similar interior to the Champions Suite Penthouse back at the Hotel Richissime.

"Clemont!" Bonnie called out. "Ash and Serena are here!"

"Okay, I'll be out in a moment!" Clemont responded back from another room.

"When he says a moment, he means an hour." Bonnie whispered to Ash and Serena.

"That's Clemont alright." Ash said amusingly.

The group then sat on the sofa. Ash, Serena, and Bonnie decided to talk and share stories about what they have been up to. Ash was enthusiastically talking about how excited he was to go find a Heracronite today which earned giggles from Serena and Bonnie. Serena talked about how she was thinking up some type of performance for the next Master Class, while Bonnie was speculating which cute Pokémon they might find in the forest.

"Okay everyone, thanks for waiting." Clemont said as he walked into the room with a wet towel to wipe his face. Chespin was also with Clemont and was happily walking beside his trainer.

"No problem Clemont. So, are you guys ready to get to Santalune Forest?" Ash asked the group.

Serena and Clemont nodded, while Bonnie and Dedenne were jumping around excitedly.

"Wait Clemont. How about your gym?" Serena asked the lemon blonde-haired gym leader and inventor.

"I got Clembot, remember?"

"Oh okay." Serena responded.

"Alright so to get to Santalune Forest, we just need to go through Route 4 and Santalune City." Ash said as he analyzed a map on his Rotom Phone.

"Let's get going already!" Bonnie said impatiently.

She then grabbed Ash and Clemont by the arm and practically dragged them outside the tower. Serena shared a look with the two Pikachu that occupied her shoulders and smiled. She then followed her boyfriend and friends outside.

Three hours of traveling later, the group made it to the outskirts of Santalune City. They had to walk through the city in order to make it to Santalune Forest.

"Look! Look! Santalune Forest is right up ahead!" Bonnie pointed out as she saw a sign leading to the forest.

"We know Bonnie. We know..." Clemont said with a laugh. Bonnie's child-like behavior could make anyone smile and laugh. She always had this positivity with her, especially when she was younger.

Ash and Serena were walking next to one another, while holding hands. They smiled at their sibling friends. They all felt like a family.

"So Ash, how are you going to find the mega stone?" Serena asked him.

Ash gave it a thought before responding. "Well, I plan on having a couple of my Pokémon help out. I made some transfers this morning before going out."

"I noticed." Serena said. "The transport machine and monitor screen was still active when I woke up."

"What Pokémon did you bring with you, Ash?" Bonnie asked with curiosity.

"You'll see," Ash said with a wink. Bonnie pouted in response.

"No fair..."

When Ash and the group made it to the depths of Santalune Forest, the group noticed some native Pokémon such as Spewpa and Fletchling. The group decided that they should help Bonnie look for a new Pokémon for her team.

"Anything eye-catching, Bonnie?" Serena asked the little girl. Bonnie shook her head.

"No, not ye-"

But then she noticed something dashing on the forest floor. It was a blur with a hint of white and blue. Bonnie darted her eyes and saw the creature stop on top of a tree branch. It seemed to be some type of white and blue rodent Pokémon.

"What is that?! It's sooo cute!" Bonnie squealed with delight.

"It's a Pachirisu!" Ash exclaimed.

"Pachirisu, huh?" Bonnie whispered. She then pulled out her Pokédex.

Pokédex: Pachirisu, the Elesquirrel Pokémon. This electric-type Pokémon makes fur balls that crackle with electricity. They store berries in trees for later use.

"Here I come, Pachirisu! I'm going to battle you!" Bonnie declared.

Pachirisu noticed the newcomers and then determinedly went down to square off against Bonnie's Pokémon.

"Dedenne! Let's do this!" Bonnie called out. Dedenne responded and jumped out of Bonnie's handbag, landing in front of Pachirisu.

"Denne!" Dedenne squeaked.

"Pacha!" Pachirisu cried out, electricity coming out of the Pokémon's cheek sacks.

"Dedenne, use Parabolic Charge!" Bonnie commanded with a point of her finger.

Dedenne's cheeks and antennas sparked with jolts of electricity before sending a blast of electricity at Pachirisu. However, Pachirisu evaded it and countered by shooting a sphere of electricity with its large tail.

"Nene!" Dedenne squeaked in pain as it got struck by the Electro Ball.

"Urgh! Dedenne, use Nuzzle!"

Dedenne obeyed and charged towards Pachirisu and nuzzled it playfully. However, Pachirisu seemed to have an idea and used Nuzzle against Dedenne too. This caused it to be even.

"Come on Bonnie, you can do this!" Ash and Serena yelled on the sidelines. The Pikachu were also trying to motivate her.

"Bonnie, use a non-electric type move!" Clemont suggested.

Bonnie looked at Clemont and then smiled. "Right! Dedenne, it's time to Play Rough!"

"Nenenenee~" Dedenne squeaked as it used the fairy-type move. It started smacking Pachirisu from all directions, causing clouds of dust to cover the two electric-type Pokémon.

Pachirisu seemed to have had enough as it scurried up a tree. This caused everyone to look up at Pachirisu with confusion. However, their confusion turned into surprise as Pachirisu immediately jumped down from the tree, tail first. Its tail was then coated by a metal coating that was heading straight onto Dedenne.

"Dedenne, look out!" Bonnie alerted.

"Nene?!"

However, her warning was too late as Pachirisu smacked Dedenne on the head with an Iron Tail attack. Dedenne became stunned by the impact.

"Dedenne, are you okay?" Bonnie yelled out in concern.

Bonnie let out a sigh of relief when Dedenne squeaked back a response. However, Dedenne was slightly struggling to get up.

Pachirisu didn't want to wait for its foe to recover, so Pachirisu then opened its mouth and charged up its teeth. Pachirisu's teeth grew a bit and glowed.

"Watch out for Pachirisu's Super Fang attack!" Clemont warned his sister.

"I got that Clemont! Dedenne, dodge it and use Play Rough!"

Dedenne started hitting Pachirisu repeatedly from all directions, causing clouds of dust to cover the two electric-type Pokémon.

After the dust cleared from the Play Rough, Pachirisu could be seen spinning around with swirls in its eyes.

"Dedenne! Our finishing move! Use Tackle!" Bonnie ordered.

Dedenne then rushed towards and used his entire body weight to tackle down the dizzy Pachirisu. Bonnie grinned as she found the opportunity to use a Poké Ball.

"Poké Ball, go!" Bonnie yelled out.

The ball hit Pachirisu right on the head and then quickly absorbed the weakened squirrel Pokémon in a red beam of light. The ball then fell onto the ground. Everyone watched as the ball continued to shake repeatedly, until a click sound could be heard.

"Hooray!" Bonnie cheered as she ran up to retrieve the Poké Ball.

"We just made a new friend!" Bonnie exclaimed and gave off a victory pose.

"Dedenene~!" Dedenne squeaked in celebration.

"Great job, Bonnie. I'm proud of you." Serena congratulated with a smile.

"Same here." Ash added.

"Pika!" both Pikachu squeaked with agreement.

"I'm impressed by your battling, Bonnie. You may be able to defeat me for my badge soon if I don't watch out." Clemont said.

"You better watch out, big brother. Because me and my team will finally defeat you!" Bonnie said with her arms crossed.

Everyone in the group shared a laugh. It felt like old times for them.

"So what now?" Bonnie asked out loud, turning her view towards Ash.

"Alright, now it's time to search for the Heracronite!" Ash declared with a determined voice.

Serena giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Awww kawaii~" Bonnie squealed.

"Bonnie, you don't have to say something like that everytime they have a moment." Clemont scolded with a sweatdrop.

"But it's so cute! Seeing Ash being well, "not Ash" is so bizarre, yet cute at the same time." Bonnie responded.

Everyone laughed, including Ash.

Ash shared a glance with Serena and then smiled. With Serena by his side, he felt he could do anything.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
59.4K 1K 28
1: Bonds of Amour The Kalos Region, also known as The Region of Love. One day, Ash was finishing his adventure through Unova, and the next, he finds...
77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokèmon ‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒~‒...
24.8K 558 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...