Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

32.) 🍒

1.8K 43 14
By sxmply_basxc

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Garrett, no" I whisper-yelled.

"Shh. We don't want your parents to hear us" he said with a smug smile I knew I'd eventually give into.

"Garrett..." I whined.

He completely ignored me, crawling on the bed. I turned to roll off the bed, but he grabbed my hip with one hand, holding me in place.

"Where do you think you're going Princess?"

F*ck.

"I—" I couldn't find words.

"You what" he taunted as he kissed my lips.

His lips delicately pecked at my lips before completely indulging into the kiss. He playfully tugged at my bottom lip before biting down forcefully on it.

"Ahh" I winced.

"Too rough?"

"N-no. I just wasn't... ready" I breathed out.

"Get ready" he smirked before smashing our faces together again.

His hands crept their way under my over-sized t-shirt, rubbing my sides harshly. As his hands squeezed and rubbed my sides, his lips ferociously attacked mine. His tongue swirled around with my own, guiding me through the kiss.

I lightly pushed him off for a breath, making quiet smacks when our lips detached.

"I can't tell if this is hot or not" I quietly thought out loud.

"What do you mean" Garrett asked.

"I'm scared of my parents wanting to come in or hearing us, but at the same time... I like the idea of not being able to make a sound" I admitted shyly.

Garrett's breath hitched, but he stayed silent.

"What" I asked curiously.

"It's nothing. I just— I just thought of something" he said brushing it off.

"What was it?"

"Nothing" he said with a calming smile before kissing me.

"No, no. You don't get to distract me" I said pushing him back.

"Rachelle, I need you. Please" he pleaded. "We can talk about it later."

"Ok..."

He leaned over, grabbing the television and LED Lights remote. He turned the television on, putting on Criminal Minds before looking back at me.

"Distraction noise" he smirked.

After placing the television remote down, he grabbed the LED Lights remote and changed it to a light purple before clicking another button.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm turning the lights down low" he answered.

"I didn't even know they did that" I said watching the purple lights dim tremendously.

"Now you do" he said placing the remote down.

He removed his shirt before toppling over my body. He looked down into my eyes, flicking them back and forth like he couldn't pick where to look.

"I wish we were home" he muttered.

"Why" I asked.

I knew why I wanted to be anywhere but here, but why did he? He's the one who started this.

"So I could f*ck you how I want" he said diving into my neck.

His words sent shivers down my spine. I was tongue tied so I stayed quiet. I don't even know what I'd say if I did try to speak. I'd probably just stumble over every word I rambled out.

He hurriedly pushed my shirt up, almost immediately attaching his lips to my bare nipple. His hand toyed with my other nipple as I tried to stay quiet.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple multiple times before biting it. I inhaled deep in response to his harsh act.

He instantly kissed it softly like he was making up for the pleasurable pain he'd caused.

His lips moved to my other breast as he squeezed both boobs delicately. His mouth repeated the action he'd done to the other nipple only this time, the bite was harder.

I whimpered faintly, as to not attract any attention from downstairs.

"Too much, baby" Garrett asked, sweetly kissing my throbbing bud.

I didn't want to answer. For some reason I loved the pain it caused. When he spanked me I loved it as well. Was I crazy?

"I need to hear you Princess. Was that too rough" he asked in a more serious tone this time.

"No" I answered in a small voice.

"Good."

He started down my torso, sucking lightly at my stomach. I tried to distract myself from the intense sensation I was feeling by focusing on the tele as best as I could.

When he got to my waistband, he trailed rough suctions above it. I watched as certain spots started to darken. I was going to be covered in hickeys tomorrow.

Shit.

He looked up at me, his lip slowly dragging across my skin as he began to talk.

"Take your shirt off for me" he said.

My body nearly shut down. Not only did my anxiety kick in, but my intense need for him. His voice was incredibly enticing.

I sat up, bunching up my shirt at the bottom before lifting it over my head. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction to seeing me.

He hated that.

"Look at me, Rachelle" he demanded.

I looked at him, watching his eyes wander down my chest and stomach. His face stayed focused as he bit his lip.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. G*d, I f*cking love looking at you. Even if I never got to touch you again, seeing you would be enough" he complimented.

I leaned down and pulled his face to meet mine. I kissed him intensely. I wanted his attention off my body, but also wanted to show just how much I appreciated his words.

He always knew what to say. He could turn me to putty in a matter of seconds. I could never understand what he saw in my body, but he loved it.

He pulled away to whisper "help me" as his hands started to pull down the shorts and underwear I had on.

I lifted my hips as he yanked them down. He quickly tossed them to the side before gripping my thighs, pulling me to him.

"Wait, wait, wait" I cautioned.

"I can't baby" he said earnestly.

"No, wait."

He stopped and looked at me with a face I couldn't quite read.

"I don't want to get the sheets messy. We have to lay something down."

"F*cking hell" he chuckled as he got up, looking around the room for something to lay down.

"Will this work" he asked as he lifted a folded blanket from the bottom of my closet.

"Mhhm."

"Get up" he softly demanded.

I stood as he laid the blanket down.

"Sit down and open your legs" he commanded.

I sat down and opened my legs slowly while he finished undressing himself. When he was naked he sat in front on me quietly.

He took my knees and pushed them close to my chest, making sure to keep them spread. My breathing picked up as he stayed propped in front of me, not touching... just looking.

"Please do something" I begged.

"I just want to admire you" he stated.

His hand started to rub my legs as he stared. My mind thought of all the things that could do wrong. All the things my parents would say if they found us, or simply heard us.

My anxiety, his touch, the idea of him just looking at me, everything made my body shutter. I had a million things running through my head.

"Garrett, you're teasing... me" I breathed out.

"You want me to f*ck you, huh?"

His words shocked me. His words were usually simple, used to get me to speak, but this seemed to be for him. Like he needed to hear me say I wanted him. It was no longer about consent, it was pure lust.

"I need you, Garrett. Please" I pleaded.

"You need me?"

"Always."

"F*ck" he whispered before kissing me.

I felt his hand creep it's way up my inner thigh. The closer he got to my core, the slower he moved. He wanted to torture me.

"Garrett, please touch me! Please!!"

He chuckled into the kiss before inserting his fingers into me. I gasped at the intrusion. His middle and ring finger pumped in and out at a torturously slow pace.

When his fingers curled I couldn't stay quiet anymore. I moaned, separating our lips as a needy noise left my mouth.

"You've gotta quiet down Princess. We don't want your parents to know how dirty you really are" he smirked.

I was stunned with him once again. I couldn't find any words, just moans. My body was so inviting to him. I needed him. All of him.

"Garrett" I whimpered as he added another finger.

"What is it babygirl?"

"I— I want you to..." I stopped myself.

"Say it."

"I want you inside me" I said breathlessly.

"That's not what you were gonna say. I want to hear you say" he said as he quickened his hand.

"Ahhh— uh! I— Please just—"

"Just what, Angel? What do you want me to do" he prodded.

"Please f*ck me! Ugh! I need you to f*ck me!"

"You want me to f*ck you?"

"Yes, please."

I was an absolute mess. Every word, every slight movement and touch drove me insane. This new side was killing me. Holy...

Quickly, he stood up, making me whine at the loss of contract, and grabbed a condom from his bag before placing it over his dick. I watched as he rolled it over himself, completely dying that he wasn't already in me.

"Stay quiet or I stop" he commanded darkly.

"Yes, daddy" I joked.

"F*ck, I love it when you say that" he said as he positioned himself at my entrance.

My laugh was cut off when he was finally inside of me. I whined lightly, covering my mouth almost immediately.

"I can't wait to be home. I love hearing your little voice whimper."

I just hummed in response, trying to be as quiet as possible.

He pulled my down roughly as he found a new angle. My hands grabbed the blanket laying beneath us, leaving my mouth to gap open. I accidentally let out an obscene noise.

Garrett quickly covered my mouth saying "uh-oh Princess. You made a noise."

I was too focused on my parents walking in to think of Garrett stopping.

He didn't stop though. He pace sped up and his breathing became ragged as he said "we don't have time to stop." I moaned and whimpered into my hand as Garrett bit down on my shoulder.

I felt the buzz of his groans against the skin in between his teeth. He lifted my leg up and to the side causing my legs to tremble at the new angle.

One hand pulled Garrett's hair roughly while the other brought a pillow to cover my mouth. The pillow covered my obnoxious pleas of pleasure much better than my hand did.

I felt Garrett twitch inside of me as his pace lost its rhythm, and I knew he was close. He continued to plough into me, his shaft hitting my clit, as I felt my climax approaching too.

"Ah— uh. Right there. Right there" I tried to whisper in his ear, but not quiet succeeding.

"Right here" he asked as he directly hit my g-spot.

"Ahh, yes!"

He repeatedly f*cked my g-spot nearly sending me over the edge. I pulled the pillow to my face tightly, almost completely restricting my breathing.

I loved this feeling. Him, his dick, the restriction of breathe, everything.

As my legs trembled I felt him twitch and moan into my neck. Even though he had finished, he kept up his thrusts like nothing happened. He rocked me to my climax as I tried desperately to stay quiet.

I glued my eyes and mouth shut as my fingers dug into him. My black fingernails dragged down his back, causing him to softly groan.

He kissed my neck warmly as I came down from my high. I weakly grabbed his face to kiss him. I was silent, but my kiss gave the "thank you" I couldn't.

...

"Thank you" I said as he finished dressing me.

"No problem, sweetie" he said before pecking my lips.

I shut off the television as Garrett snuggled close to me.

"You're my angel" I said.

"What" he chuckled.

"I promised myself I'd never let myself go through this again..." I admitted quietly.

"I think God wasn't done with me, so he sent you. I thank God for you Garrett.... My parents wouldn't have a daughter to love, my siblings wouldn't have a younger sister to bully, and my friends wouldn't have a shoulder to cry on... so thank you" I said honestly.

"Awe, babe. I wish I could express how happy that makes me" he said with a smile.

"I'm so glad we met. I don't know where I'd be without you" he said while brushing my hair.

"Olive."

"Good night, Rachelle. Olive" he chuckled.

// A.N: Not as spicy as I'd like it to be... BUT... it's good, I guess. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!! Also, I love your comments!! Keep em comin'! (I'm also down to listen to any kewl ideas you have for new chapters.) Much Love <3 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 4 1
"ahhhh" i hissed when he entered me. Even in this dark room he manage to enter me. Wow. Then he started to thrust. It hurts so bad! I cried a little...
31.7K 734 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
19.8K 344 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
144 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...