Naruto One-Shots *Closed to R...

By Animemadness101

A collection of Naruto one-shots I wrote between 2010-2018. I am no longer open to requests for one-shots as... More

You Are Mine [Orochimaru] for SapphireRiddaru
Rivals In Love [Sasuke Uchiha] for haromi
I Remember... [Sasuke Uchiha] for kyoslover1993
Could Get Used To This [Gaara]
No Paint [Kankuro] for AshleyKazekage
Killing Me Softly [Hidan] for iwuvtobi
Falling Down [Kisame]
Yokai [Kiba Inuzuka] for awesomefunnygirl
How Much? [Yamato] for BleachMyLife
Captured [Kakuzu] for Miku
Haunted [Sasori] for Arisa Belle Yume
Planned [Kiba Inuzuka] for Angel of Darkness
At The Club [Sasuke Uchiha] for BrokenSoul
Appropriate [Gaara] for Sierra Styles
Safe [Gaara] for Welcome Home
In the Shadows [Itachi Uchiha] for Tama Kimi/Uchiha
Fight Me [Sasuke Uchiha] for Ayame-Chan
Home [Naruto] for 我迷死人蒙蔽了嗎
Damn Straight [Sasuke Uchiha] for Italian ninja and zombie slayer
I'm Sorry [Kiba Inuzuka] for Yumi
Best Shot [Deidara] for Amelia Elric the Electric Alchemist
Ghost [Naruto] Kaishi hatake
Offers [Itachi Uchiha] for Sasuke Uchiha
Survivor [Gaara] for Amarante
In the Moonlight [Itachi Uchiha] for Princess Cadence
Akatsuki's Angel [Deidara] for Tsukiyomi Uchiha
Secrets [Itachi Uchiha] for Kasumi No Mai
One Week [Deidara] for Vladimir Kieran Andre Kirklands
It's A Date [Naruto] for Magic Eyelashes XD
No Restraint [Pein] for Mr. Cafe-kun
Hopefully Not [Sasori] for Fluff Has Too Many Feels
Sight [Tobi/Madara] for Aya yakushi kabutos little sis
Masseuse [Kakashi] for ZZZ Fox-chan ZZZ
A Moment [Sai] for Ayame Uzumaki
The Hunt [Kiba] for Tara
Speak Up [Suigetsu] for Animelover4396 aka Gwen Ikeno-Fox
Mystery of You [Sasuke Uchiha] for The definition of insanity
We're Even [Dosu] for Nameless Dancer
Picking Up The Pieces [Sai] for Rin
Star-Crossed [Kakashi] for L. Em
Stay [Naruto] for Jamie Bennett and neko Andy
Can't Live Without You [Itachi Uchiha] for Tenshi Yuuki
Been A While [Gaara] for It's Raining Stars
I Want To Be Your Obsession [Sai] for Mearii-chan
Wild Night [Hidan] for Kiyomu Ryuu Fukuda 竜
Fallen For You [Iruka] for Lonely Wolf
Heartbroken [Gaara] for It's Raining Stars
Victory Will Be Ours [Neji Hyuuga] for Destiny Uzumaki-Neji's Girl
Little Monster [Gaara] for Chi
Idiot [Deidara] for Raven Blackstar Fallows
Annoying [Gaara] for footlesself
Glad [Neji Hyuuga] for Kira Uzumaki
Naruto One-Shot Completion

Promises [Hidan] for Mr. Mrs. Trafalgar Law

108 1 0
By Animemadness101

The calm atmosphere of the forest was broken when a female figure crashed through the underbrush. Her movements were sloppy, tripping over rocks, being slapped by lower branches when she went to glance over a shoulder. Quickly ducking behind a tree the trunk shuddered as the girl scrambled barefoot across the leaves and grass. No matter how much it hurt, the young woman ran very aware her pursuer was close behind.

Ripping her way through a bush she went crashing into a hard surface and yelped from the impact. Quickly looking around to figure out which way to run, she realized the object in front of her appeared to be some kind of door that lead into the hill. The boulder was large and most likely too heavy to move, and there was even a possibility that this 'home' was empty.

"Help! Someone please help me!" her fists pounded harshly against the surface.

A noise came from behind, causing the female to whirl around. There was no time to hesitate, as she lunged to the right roughly to avoid the attack. When it hit the rock some shards shattered off slicing into her skin. Looking up from the ground through long strands of dark green hair, her eyes were wide.

"Now, now, now, you didn't think you could get away from me, did you, my dear?" the man's voice hissed.

"Please," she breathed. "No..."

"Don't worry. This time, I'll make sure you don't get away. I'll break you into an obedient little servant."

The young woman screamed as he advanced. A scythe came out of nowhere, embedding in the ground between the two. Both looked over quickly to see that the boulder had pulled away revealing a tunnel. Slowly, a whole group of men began piling out, eyes set on her assailant.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here," a man cackled. "Orochimaru in the flesh." The snake man's face paled. "How the hell did we get so lucky?"

"Do you want him alive or dead, Leader?" the red head asked.

"Do as you please," he answered.

The silver haired man grinned, jerking his weapon out of the ground. "Dead it is then!"

The young woman was completely forgotten, slowly crawling away from the battle that ensued. But the run had caused fatigue to wash over her, unable to stand from the strained muscles in both legs. Orochimaru coward away covered in wounds and out matched. Though his eyes narrowed, landing on her. "Don't think this is over. I'll be back for you."

"You're not going, anywhere, un!" the blonde, who was known as Deidara, shouted.

"Enough," their Leader stated. "Do not pursue." His purple eyes turned on the young woman. She grew nervous, attempting to stand, yet failed every time. "Who are you? And what is your ties with Orochimaru?"

By now everyone was staring. Her bottom lip trembled. "Maybe the brat is a mute," grunted Sasori.

All criminals. They were all in the black book. Even in her years of a ninja she knew who these people were. Akatsuki. She had stumbled upon Akatsuki. "How the hell did she manage to avoid our traps?" Kakuzu muttered. "Or even find the entrance."

"Luck."

"Are you a spy?" Konan asked.

Her head shook. "Feh, well thanks to you, Leader, I'll have to go and find my own damn sacrifice!"

"Why not use the girl?" Kisame suggested.

The man grinned, stepping out from the shadows. "Now that's an idea."

The young woman's eyes widened, but for a completely different reason. "Hidan," she breathed.

Everyone looked between the two in confusion. "You know her?" Kakuzu asked.

"I haven't seen this bitch in my life."

"Haru. My name is Haru." Hidan froze. He had not heard that name in years.

"Explain how you know Hidan," Leader ordered.

"She's from Yugakure," the man answered. "A ninja... Or was." His eyes narrowed. "What the hell are you doing here, dressed like that? And with Orochimaru?"

For the first time she glared back. "You honestly think I went willingly with him? That bastard put a damn seal on me! I've been his fucking puppet for years so I ran away!"

"And you knew nothing about our hiding place?" Leader asked.

"I know of Akatsuki from the black book and the snake's stupid ranting. I had no idea I would stumble upon your hideout." Haru's eyes locked with Hidan's again. "If I did have my chakra I would've beaten him into the ground. You of all people should realize that."

"Why would he want you?"

"Maybe as a vessel," Sasori grumbled.

"No," Hidan said. "It's her Kekkei-Genkai. Her Clan can easily handle any weapon they are given and copy movements."

"Like the Sharingan?" Kisame asked.

"She can't see into the future to predict movements."

"Where is your seal?" Leader asked.

"Abdomen," she answered.

"Kakuzu."

The man grumbled, walking forward and pulling up the remains of her shirt. Palm pressing against the black markings he tested the seal. "It's strong alright," he said. "If the removal is not careful she could die, but this could leave any of us as weak as a person without chakra."

"How capable is he of using this technique?"

"It takes a lot out of him," Haru answered. "Could kill him if used too much."

"That is good to know. As of now you are a member of Akatsuki until we figure out what to do. Or you can die right here and now."

"I think I'll take my chances."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being weak was an annoyance, having been subject to it for a while. But now being surrounded by much more powerful individuals Haru felt more out of place then ever. She tried doing everything she could to prove her worth. Leader could see her potential during hand-to-hand combat with a few of his members, though without chakra the young woman's usefulness could only go so far.

"How did it happen?" Hidan asked. He had been hanging around the ninja for quite sometime now. Seeming very protective when she was put in harms way. His partner and some of the others were beginning to notice.

"He attacked me in my own home when I was sleeping, the coward. I fought him until I couldn't move any more, which was when the seal was put in place. This damn thing is an annoyance."

"She has your mouth," Kakuzu grumbled from his spot on the couch. The miser was reading over some documents. Hidan grinned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took months until Kakuzu came up with a plan. But the risk of a possible death was still high. "Out of the question," Hidan growled.

"There is no other option," his partner said.

"Then look again! You're putting her life on the line, bastard!"

"Why should you care?"

"I don't!"

The miser scoffed. "Could've fooled me. Admit it, you have feelings for her. And I bet that started even before you defected. You left her behind, but now that Haru has showed up those feelings are resurfacing. As much as you deny it."

The silver-haired man gritted his teeth, wishing to slice his partner's head off. Of course he was telling the truth, but as a criminal and assassin he would never admit it out loud to anyone in the organization. "Just find another damn solution."

Kakuzu watched his partner stalk off down the hall, turning and walking into the infirmary. "That went well." His eyes looked up at Haru lying on a medical table, stomach exposed. "How did you get him to not come in?"

"I didn't tell him that you were already here." Pulling on some special gloves, the man hooked up the equipment and testing the chakra. He then placed a wooden peg in her mouth. "This is going to hurt. Wouldn't want to break your teeth."

Without warning his palm slammed down on the skin, emitting electricity. Immediately she began to scream behind the object, pulling against the binds wrapped around both ankles and wrists. It felt like her insides were being burned.

The constant flow of chakra continued for a half hour until the last of the black ink burned off, Kakuzu pulling away. Haru had passed out, but her breathing was steady. Everything had been a success. As the miser began putting away the equipment and wrapping the burned skin something pounded against the door.

"Opening this fucking door now, Kakuzu! I know you're in there!"

Hidan. Sighing, the man moved forward. "Do you mind? You're making a racket."

His eyes were blazing with rage. "Where the hell is she?"

"Calm down-"

"She's in there, isn't she?"

"Hidan-"

"You better let me in right now, bastard, or I won't hesitate to cut you down."

"Will you shut up? Calm down and I will let you in."

Breathing out frustrated, Hidan shortly nodded and the door opened wider. The assassin was by the tableside instantly, eyes landing on the bandage wrappings. "A burn was expected," Kakuzu said. "But that's the only physical injury she possesses."

The man then checked her pulse, relaxing when realizing it was normal. "Haru will be a ninja now."

"She's going to be just fine."

And when the miser's back was turned Hidan pressed his lips to the knuckles on the hand in his grasp. "I won't allow that snake to touch you ever again," he muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 11.2K 60
Naruto one shots including the Akatsuki and just about any other character. My Social Medias: Wattpad: HaleighPenguin Pinterest : Haleigh🖤 Tik Tok:...
9.9K 185 10
hey dudes I'm making a one-shot book bc I wanna let out my creativity before I start writing a plot-based book on each character. All I can rlly say...
190K 4.3K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...
37.7K 927 82
A collection of Bleach one-shots I wrote between 2010-2018. I am no longer open to requests for one-shots as my interest has switched over to longer...