๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

By fwnini

"๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’›๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐’€๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ปY ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘นโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐’€โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ตโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

7.5K 445 234
By fwnini

"𝑬𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆"
𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑹 | 𝒔𝒂𝒗
FEBRUARY
Atlanta 📍
Two more days passed. I was laying low until I decided what I wanted to do to handle this. It was a scenario where I had to practice what I preached.

I had told all the niggas of the neighborhood that we needed to work together to cut the violence and shit out. I couldn't say that and then go participate in same things that I was supposed to be working to fix.

I got out of my bed and threw on some clothes. As I got dressed, I thought about what I was doing and the effect it would have on my little brother. It just furthered my reasons for doing what I had deceived to do.

I talked to Rashawn and we were going to text Messy and try to make things okay between us. We would meet up with him away from my mama's house, just in case. I would tell him to come alone, even though I wasn't going to and I knew he wasn't going to either.

I needed this to end. I was prepared for anything to happen. I didn't care if I got shot. I didn't care if he got shot. All I wanted was to back up my morals and I was willing to put my life on the line to do so.

I began by packing a large duffel bag. In it was two chopped, two pistols, some knifes, and some weed. I even packed some clothes in case I needed to change. With the clothes, I threw a couple ski masks and an extra license plate for my car. It was smart of me to get my stuff from Ma's house a couple weeks ago.

Rashawn was coming over to my place and we were gonna leave to go to some abandoned run down building from here.

When he walked through the door, my phone started ringing in the other room.

"Hollup," I told Rashawn.

Majia was facetiming me at the wrong time, but I couldn't ignore it.

"Saviorrr." She looked stressed.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"I'm serious, stop." Majia's eyes moved toward the camera.

"I am, too."

"Savior, the bitch that wanted this painting just came by here and tried to cuss me out! Talking bout some  'This is not what I invisioned.... If you can't paint then why do you work here... dadadadadada,' and now I have to redo it! I'm so frustrated, Sav, cause I worked so hard on it." She was sitting on her stool.

I looked up at Shawn as he came into my room, "Jia, stop stressing, ight? If the lady don't like then she don't like it. You don't have to make another one if you don't want to."

"But Savior, you're not getting it. You saw the painting yourself. It was so good and-"

"Nah, you're not redoing it. Tell her that she's gonna take the one you made or you'll sell it to someone else."

"Fine. This shit got me in such a bad mood. Why you ain't been here in a couple days?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about it. Ima be back soon. Listen, I gotta go, okay?"

"Okay, bye." Gee blew a kiss at the camera making me smile.c

I put my phone in my pocket.

"You fuck with her?" Rashawn asked me with a knowing look on his face.

"Nah. Let's just go get this shit over with."

It began to get dark on our drive over there. If this went well, we wouldn't have to worry about this no more.

Rain came pouring down as we parked the car down the block. I couldn't even think because of how hard the rain was hitting the ground. I liked rain. So, this was a good omen.

The building looked like it could topple over any minute. It had chipping brown paint on the outside, and on the inside the walls looked like they were once solid white.

"What time you told that nigga to be here," My brother asked me.

"Ten minutes from now. I hope he not on some crazy ass shit. Ion wanna have to do nun too outta pocket," I shook my head in annoyance.

The loosely hinged door busted open, and walked in Messy and Beno. I was smart to bring Rashawn. Subconsciously, I put my hand on my gun.

"What's good?" Rashawn started. "We just here to talk this out nun more, ight?"

"Don't be on no funny shit, then." Messy said.

"Man, it shouldn't be like this. We was brothers, Messy. You was my brother so I called you out on some grimy shit you did. Ion see nothing wrong with that, my nigga," I watched him closely as I spoke.

"Sav, that shit ain't had nothing to do with you! Me and my bitch are my business, nigga! Then, you and this nigga right here jump me over a fucking female!" He pulled his gun out swiftly from his pants causing me and Shawn to do the same. "You my brother, though right? Sav, you been on some fuck shit, nigga."

"Put that shit down, Messy. We working this out. Calm down."  He put his pistol back in his pants, and I followed. "Just cause we was close don't mean I was gon let what you did slide. When I walked in there you was bout to rape her, nigga! Listen to what you're fucking telling me! If you thought I was gon be okay with that then we was never family!"

"Fuck this, bro. What you really want me here for?"  Messy adjusted his fitted black cap.

"Let's chill this shit out. Lets make a deal." Making deals was kinda my thing. "You stay away from Jia, and I'll stay away from you." I shrugged.

"You say that like I'm supposed to scared of you or sum," We both knew he was. "But, whatever, bro. We can do that. Ion mess with the bitch no more anyways."

Yeah, cause she blocked you more than once.

"Bet, then. That's do that."

Beno and Messy took that as their cue to leave. Though we supposedly settled shit, it didn't feel settled. I could tell by the animosity that was still lingering in the dull room.

"That niggas crazy. We still gotta watch our backs and shit. Ion trust him at all," Shawn grabbed the our stuff from behind us.

"Shit, me neither. I'm just hoping he realize he in the wrong," I walked out into the rain and towards the car.

After making sure they weren't still out here, we went to ma's house. I needed her guidance and I needed her to tell me that I was doing the right thing.

Rashawn went in first and when I went in behind him, I saw my mama cooking something in the kitchen.

I practically skipped over to her and gave her a long ass hug.

"What's wrong, baby? What's going on?" She rubbed my back.

Every hood nigga loved they mama.

"I made a deal with Messy." I leaned against the cold counter.

"Really? What that was about?"

"I told him to stay away from Jia and I'd stay away from him."

"You really protective over this girl, Junior. You did thing right thing, but I'm just wondering what girl got you acting like this." She went through the cabinets.

"Like what, Ma? I ain't acting any different than if it was one of y'all that this was happening to."

"Mhmmm. Well, I trust you. Don't let this girl make you lose yourself."

"Never."

I made my way into the living room and didn't see Shawn, so I went into Mani's room.

Mani was sitting in a chair playing the game and Shawn was laid back on his bed doing something on his phone.

"Wassup lil nigga?" I greeted him.

"What up, Sav?" He didn't turn his head away from the screen.

I took a seat a seat in another chair in the corner of his room. I let out a deep breath. I was so relieved that I took care of this before it got any further. Now, I could go back to the studio and talk to Majia about stupid shit and take as much time as I wanted to watch her draw.

Suddenly, Armani got up and walked out of his room in his black sweats.

"Ma, Ima go by Javier's for bit," I heard from where I was sitting.

I'm assuming she agreed because he came in and briefly said bye to us before leaving the house.

I felt myself getting tired, so I said my goodbyes too and left to go back home. The rain still hadn't stopped when I looked out of my  bedroom windows. It wasn't even supposed to rain today. 

Since my hand was healed, I pulled out the painting that I promised Ant I would finish. It was coming together really well.

I didn't rush it. I took my time avoiding mistakes and perfecting it. I needed for the buyer to like it.

A few hours later, it was completed. I took a step back to examine it and it was beautiful. I hadn't felt this way about a painting in a long time.

As I put it against the wall, and waited for it to fully dry. I got a call from my mama.

Wiping off my hands with a towel, I answered. "Hey, Ma."

"Savior, come down to the hospital." She sobbed. "I can't- I can't- j-just please hurry up." And with that, the line went silent.

____________________________________
What y'all think happened ?

Are you enjoying this book so far? lmk

Comment, vote, and share!

much love 💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 24.9K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
47.5K 1.5K 23
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
35.1K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
1.4M 85.9K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...