Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 2 First Day of School
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 6 The fashion Show
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her

883 41 1
By lovelyfaye27

Thanu's POV

Its been past 2 weeks since the incident where Dad And I visited the place where Wayu died.Right now i'm at my own company working and trying to find out how we keep losing the deal.I was so busy checking the proposal,when a knock interrupted me.

"Come in.."

"Sir Mr.Ronnakorn is here to see you.." Sab says looking flustered and annoyed.I almost smile but i hid it right away when i saw him warning me.

"Ah,Yes let him come in.."  as the person come in Sab immediately go out a faint blush visible on his cheek that he was trying to hide. " Thank you for coming Mr.Ronnakorn..., May i offer you something?.."

"Hmmm..yes please can i have a cup of coffee please and thank you.." i motion him to sit at the couch while i use the intercom to ask Sab for a coffee.

" I asks you here because i want to confirm something from you regarding the contract although its look good but i notice something that piqued my attention..." i give him the new contract together with the original copy.

I keep staring at him and seeing his shock reaction,my doubts was right he doesnt know whats going on..

"What is this?..,Mr.Stones i was the one who prepared the contract and this is not the one I prepared.

A warning knock interrupt us and Sab coming inside with a tray of coffee,I observe their interaction,their discrete glancing each other and the permanent blush on Sab face when the other one would tease him.

"Thank you Sab,.."

He nod at me and goes out the room,Mr.Ronnakorn seem mesmerize of  my assistant,

" He's Single.." i saw him blush and tried to act like it was nothing and i smirk watching him getting nervous.

"Sorry he is cute,.." he wink and grin after he recover his self.

"Hahaha..that i agree Mr .Ronnakorn.."

"Call me Padbok since we are in same age.." i look at him and nod.

"Then Thanu will do.." we both go back to our conversation and i let him check all the document also the discrepancies i noticed in our contract.He keep muttered expletive curse seeing the contract.

"Now I understand why Mr.Varodom asked me to check the contract before I signed and since i trusted my uncle i never bothered to read it again.." He leaned down at the couch and close his eyes before he checked the paper once again.

"The damage is already done and all we can do is make sure the construction and materials is what we agreed.." he keep nodding his head while i sit back staring at him. "One more thing lets keep it a secret for now until the investigation is done.."

He agreed to me and we talk more,planning how we will settles it and shakes hand once we have reach into agreement.He left after our discussions and i checked my watch its almost lunchtime.I tidy my table and make sure all the important documents are tucked in safe place before i went out of my office,i saw Sab busy typing on his phone and making annoyed face.i shake my head and pitying whoever makes him annoyed.

"Sab..Im going out for lunch and you can have a break too..I'll be back around 1pm for the next meeting.."

"Ok,Sir  have a nice lunch.."

I nod at him and proceed to the elevator,i pressed the button for Mark floor which is one down below.soon it opened in Mark floor and i went out in time to see his assistant talking to someone on phone but once she saw me she paled and look scared cutting the call then act like she is doing something on her desk.

"Ms.Phunsawat is Mark in?.."

I ask in a normal voice,as i let her think i don't know anything.

"Ahmm..yes Mr.Stones.." she said her head is down and still paled.

I passed by on her and smirked when i notice how relieved she is,i open Mark door and saw him busy reading some papers.

"Ai'Than,what can i do for you?.." he grinned when he saw my annoyed face and i plop down at the sit infront of him.

"Let's have a lunch outside..i have something to talk with you.."

He nod when he see how serious i looked and gather his documents tucking it everything in a drawer.He give me a signal and we both go out to his office.

"Ms.Phunsawat,im going out for lunch,if there's any call please kindly ask them to call me back around 1pm..." Mark said to his assistant and we both head to the elevator and went down to the lobby.

"Where is Jack?.."

"He went to the site and check the ongoing construction.."Mark said as went to the parking area.Getting in at my car and i drive out the parking area.

"I had an interesting conversation with Mr.Ronnakorn a while ago...seem like he don't have any idea of what's going on in his company too."

Mark glance at me and shakes his head," Does he have any idea who is sabotaging our contract?.." i nod at him and give him the documents.

"He suspected his uncle since he was the only one who had access on his company accounts."

"Wow,i can't believe this greedy people,they don't care about anyone as long as they have money.." his tone is full of disgust.

We arrived at the restaurant that few blocks away from our company and we both went out of the car and get inside of the restaurant.A waitress guide us to our table and soon both of us seated and order out foods.

"So how was your night without your Kitty?.."

He glared at me and huffed then sighed deeply..

"Horrible,you know I'm not used being far away with him unless he had emergency situations at the hospital.."

I laughed at his childish actions and shakes my head.

"Hey!..its just 3 days,can you not bear it?."

"Nah..I don't like My Kitty sleeping in unknown place.."

Our foods arrived and we dig in while Mark still in bad mood eating his foods in angry manner and i just shakes my head at his sulking.

Soon he get up and excuse himself to go to the toilet,i continue my foods and never notice a woman stood up at the same time a waiter passing carrying a glass of water.The water spilled on me when the woman accidentally bumped her.

"O-omg..im so sorry.."the woman says while she frantically wiping the water that wet my suit.I hold her hand pushing it away. She stand up and surprised to recognize me.

"Ohhhh..I'm sorry Mr.Stones for my clumsiness.." her apologetic voice sound so sweet that it cringes me.

On another hand the waitress keep saying sorry until i stop her and she go back to the kitchen to replace the water while the woman still standing beside my table.

"Its ok Ms. its an accident." I said in a bored tone not interested in her attempts to make a conversation.

She left after my indifference attitude while i saw Mark smirking at me.

"Hmmm..what an interesting scene.." he said while sitting back and i glare at him to shut his mouth. I get up and go to the bathroom and fix myself.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,i check it and saw its one of Sandee Men.

"Yes?.."

"Sir i saw someone taking a picture when the woman accidentally bumped to the waitress and spilled the water on you.."

"Hmmm..seem like someone want to play a game...find everything about that woman and also the one who is taking my photos.."

I cut the call after i heard his answer and continue my way to bathroom,i fixed myself and dry the wet suit with tissue.luckily i have spared suit in my office.I went back at our table in time Mark done paying our bills and we both ready to go out at the restaurant.

I glance at the woman and saw her staring at me and give me apologetics smile.I just walked out not interested at her and Mark tap my shoulder.

I drive away from the restaurant heading back to the company and once we arrived we both goes to our own office and i got busy the whole afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 131 13
Part I desc.: Vessel has finally died, just as he wanted, but a God comes to him, asks him to help spread their message across the world. To worship...
282K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
1K 58 56
The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to adjust with bright sun rays. My mom was...
688K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...