empty crown // bakugou x read...

Por llunyya

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" { read this story while listening to the playlist 'lunar eclipse' on spoti... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
After Story (1/5)
After Story (2/5)
After Story (3/5)
After Story (4/5)
After Story (5/5)

Chapter 20

2K 95 63
Por llunyya

First thing she did in the morning was to visit him. She prayed that he would've woken up, and to her surprise, when she opened the door her eyes fell on his red orbs.

A smile appeared on her cheeks and she sat at the edge of his bed, him resting his back on the bedframe to feel more comfortable.

"What a surprise." he said, brushing his fingers through his spiky hair.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, trying to take a glimpse of his bandaged shoulder.

"I'm doing fine, you needn't worry." he replied while wincing in pain after trying to stretch.

She chuckled and rushed to the room's sink, filling him a new glass of water because by the looks of it, he had placed the rose she left him inside his previous one. Taking a painkiller from one of the healer's cabinets, she handed it to him and gently rested her hand behind his head to help him drink the whole glass.

"I overheard the guards talking about you visiting Monoma yesterday. Is it true?"

She placed the empty glass in the sink and tidied up some of the healer's medicine and equipment before turning to look at him.

"Yes." she simply replied. "I didn't go alone, of course, I had some of my guards come along."

"You gave him the money didn't you?"

"I did."

"How much?"

"An amount that I wouldn't even notice if someone stole from me." she sighed, "Yet, I still wish it was spent on supplies for my people rather than him."

"Well, it's better to give up sometimes." he said, trying to stand up only for her to gently push him back in bed.

"I never give up. My feelings got in the way this time." she murmured before walking outside the room.

...

After a long, busy day all she wished for was to sit down and relax on her throne, but instead, to her surprise, she got a letter from Prince Todoroki asking her to join him and lady Yaoyorozu for dinner. (y/n) sighed and walked to her carriage, not really in the mood to change into fancy dresses this time.

As soon as she arrived at the castle, she was greeted by Momo's cheerful expression. She hugged (y/n) tightly, taking a good look at her before leading her inside the dinning hall. Todoroki joined the two girls right after and then they all sat down to enjoy the warm food.

"You don't look so good (y/n), what's the matter?" asked Momo, her eyebrows raising in worry.

"I'm just tired from today's duties." she replied calmly, taking a sip from her wine glass.

"Where is Bakugou? I was hoping he would join us as well." asked Todoroki right after.

"Well, he got stabbed on the shoulder so unfortunately he couldn't join us today." she casually stated, stuffing her mouth with a piece of her medium-rare steak.

The pair gasped and looked at (y/n) with wide eyes, waiting for her to explain the situation further.

"How did it happen?"

"Monoma." she replied, gripping her fork and knife while cutting the steak into multiple pieces. "Remember the contract? Well, he wouldn't shut up about the money even when I refused to give it to him so he kept harassing me by sending threats, smoke bombs, and the highlight of the week, an assassin. A useless one, to be exact. I failed to protect myself and Bakugou stepped in."

She crossed her arms and legs, the knife still held tightly in one of her gloved hands while she looked back up.

"I had no other choice. If he kept doing those absurd things in the end we would have a war. I gave him the money yesterday."

Momo pressed her lips together whereas Todoroki brushed his fingers through his vivid hair.

"You shouldn't worry about that now." smiled Momo while taking the knife away from (y/n)'s hand. "You should focus on your coronation day!"

"That's the last thing I want to think about right now, Momo."

Todoroki couldn't help but smile at (y/n)'s attempts of trying to hide her stress over Bakugou's safety.

"Have you read the story of the Princess who fell in love with a villager?" he purposely asked, taking a loud sip from his fancy glass of wine.

After a second of thinking (y/n) finally got the message and chuckled loudly, both Todoroki and Momo smiling at her.

"It's not like that." she murmured while waving her hands in front of her face, trying to hide her visible blush.

"What a case you've been caught up in!" chuckled Momo.

"Oh stop it." said (y/n) while rolling her eyes. But the silly giggles soon stopped and she found herself smiling softly while staring at her gloved hands.

After a while, it was time for (y/n) to return back to her castle. However, she was too busy stuck in her own thoughts that she didn't notice her arrival.

"Excuse me, your highness." said the carriage man nervously.

"Oh, I apologize." she whispered, accepting his hand and hopping out of the said carriage.

She then slowly walked towards the medical room, hands crossed behind her back, but to her surprise, when she opened the door there was nobody inside.

"Where is he?" she asked the healer who had just entered the room with her.

"He left the room earlier today saying that he wouldn't last even a second longer inside so I allowed him to do whatever he wanted. His wound is healing nicely anyways."

Her eyes narrowed at the old man, wanting to whine about how he would never let her leave the medical room even with the slightest increase of temperature but she brushed it off.

"May I know where he is?" she asked once again, her tone being a bit more demanding.

"I'm afraid he never informed me about his whereabouts."

She sighed and slammed the door shut, clearly knowing what that old man was trying to do. Pausing for a second to think, she smirked and made her way to the grand balcony after guessing that he would probably mimic her actions and go there to have some privacy, even if it was restricted to basically everyone except from her.

And it turned out that she was indeed correct. She grinned when she saw him waiting for her with his arms crossed, his face having one of his usual smirks printed on it.

"You're so predictable." she said while approaching him, resting her arms on the balcony's railings.

"I'm not. You're just smart." he teased, standing beside her.

The sky was covered in grey clouds, indicating that it was going to be a rainy evening yet again. The humidity had created tiny droplets on each of the tree's leaves that fell down by each second due to the gentle breeze that hit them softly. Some might say that gloomy weathers play with one's mental health and feelings, however, it only excites the ones who know the true beauty behind it.

"What brought you here?" he asked, wrapping his fully stitched cloak around her shoulders securely.

"The need to see you." she teased.

"I'm honored." he faked a surprise while going back to his previous spot. "Was the dinner invitation that boring?"

"I had fun actually. But I prefer eating roasted steak with beer rather than salads with wine. Although I have to admit that the food was enjoyable."

"Well now I'm jealous."

"Are you now? I'll ask for steak to be served tomorrow then."

"What are we celebrating?"

"My happiness." she smiled and his eyes widened at her.

She faced him and took his hands in hers while still avoiding his gaze. Surprising her, he tilted her chin up and stared deeply into her eyes before running his thumb over her cold cheek tenderly.

"I guess we share the same happiness then."

With that, their lips finally met and danced together to the rhythm of their rapid heartbeat. In the end, that's what they were. Two lonely people trying to find their lost pieces in others so that they finally felt whole.

(y/n) deepened the kiss while cupping his cheeks with her gloved hands, him wrapping his arms around her tightly as if never wanting to let her go.

Suddenly, raindrops fell on their faces and when they broke the kiss, they remained on the same position while getting lost into eachother's eyes. After some seconds (y/n) intertwined her fingers with his, leading him to her chamber where they would spend the rest of the night in eachother's arms.

Their intimacy went from gentle, to lustful and so on. They needed each other more than anyone else and after all this time of trying to keep their feelings a secret, they were finally allowed to express themselves in their own way.

In the end they both smiled to each other happily while wrapping their arms securely around one another, relaxing after not having to worry about the chilly nights that they wouldn't have to spend alone anymore.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, his face buried in the crook of her neck, knowing that she would understand his words clearly.

She glanced outside her window and whispered, "It is indeed."

The poetic way of saying..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

500K 12.6K 35
🔞This book has 18+ content. It's rated mature. 🔞 #1 yoai 9/5/19 #1 katsudeku 4/7/19 #1 bakudeku 2/11/19 #1 Izukumidoriya 12/14/18 #1 Kacchan 12/14...
167K 5.9K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
606K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
223K 9.5K 18
❝ I FOUND PEACE IN YOUR VIOLENCE ❞ - lord explosion murder falls in love with his best friend. 💥↷: ------- ‣ katsuki bakugou x female!reader ‣ compl...