Clans

By redpanda_10

15 year old Den longs for adventure, and gets more than he Bargained for. Welcome to a word of clans, Shroud... More

Mahomet Arc Chapter 1
The Dark Scorcerer
The Holy Warrior
The Wanderer
The Greedy Swordsman
Is it wrong to have sex with an overage minotoar whos also your teacher?
Yes, it is wrong, Fight him instead
The interruption
The Cloaked Swordsman
The Showdown
The Pixies Power
The Gentleman
Broken
The Fakeout
The Swordsman's Duel
Lemon Eater
Insane
Pixie Blood
Arc 1 Conclusion Chapter 20
Arc Art :)
Floating City Arc Chapter 21
Lovesick
Unbreakable Bond
Fish Stew
A Challenge
The Cat?
The Pirates Magic
The Tycoon Pirates
The Raid
Reflections
Kadindi
The Lie
Golden Man
A Logical Strategy
Blind
Braking Point
The Underwhelming Transformantion
Bloody Mess
City of Gold
The Wrap Up
The Date
Arc 2 Conclusion Chapter 42
Women's Day Special
Arc Art 2
Ghost Town Arc Chapter 44
Lonley Souls
Purgatory
St Patricks Day special
Demon King
Demons Gaze
Drundal
Demeos Might Angels Flight
Arc 3 Conclusion Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Cowboy Arc Chapter 53
Trust the Swordsmen
NO MAGIC
A Cowboy, A Cat and some Swordsmen walk into a bar.
The Lost Chapter :(
Everyone Survived... Somehow
Foreshadowing...
The, Uh Other Cheater
Some boring information
Murder
Denial
The Adventures of Detective Ghost?
Rebirth
Rubbing Sugar on a Wound
Unstable
We're Tired!
All The Ghoul Guys
Forty Five minutes
Ark 4 Conclution.
Ark art 3
War of the Gods Ark
The Birth of Strength
The Land of Sand
Enter the Pyramids!
Duel of the Demigods
Crimson Grass
Break
Ambush
We do a Little Killing
On-I mean Two Lucky Day
Pointless
Love
Unloved
A different approach to War
White Space, Black Stars
The weird New Years Special
The Sea of Monsters
Tick... Tick...
BOOM!
Sea of monsters pt2

Sack of Rice

5 2 0
By redpanda_10

       "End of the line, blood sucker!" Jarsyn cried as he launched towards Edric and Twinkle Toes. Edric screamed "FINAL FORM BLOOD BAT" Edrics stomach exploded, blood completely covering him and Twinkle toes, then sprouting scarlet wings. Turning into a fifteen foot bat made of blood. Because of this new form Jarsyns blade passed right through his body, which now consisted 99% of blood.

       The battle raged on for an hour, Edric maintained his form for the entire time launching blood attacks, and shade magic at Edric and his ball. Harley kept avoiding Edrics attacks. Twinkle toes eventually was back in commission, fighting alongside her friends. Every 10 minutes Jarsyns activated blood mist, however Edric was there to take this blow using his form.

        Eventually Edrics Plan came into fruition. After an hour and twelve minutes Edrics instant shield came into action, not shielding Edric, or his friends, but instantly shielding Jarsyn, shrouding him in powerful shade magic. Jarsyns lent ball was deactivated, all shielded and protected by Edric's move (That he whispered at the beginning of the last chapter). Edric deactivated his true form insanely tired, due to pushing his magical abilities past its limits. "We Don't have much time before the shield breaks from the inside, we need a move that will finish him here and now, breaking through the shield and ending him." Edric said.

         Harley walked "I know a move" He said. "Edric, you've been my friend my entire life, I love you man, take care of my father and sister, an don't stop painting." Harley said solemnly. "What the hell are you talking about, I don't paint! What's going on Harley!?" Twinkle toes, I don't know a lot about you, but I do know you have a ridiculous name. I'm glad we got to be friends.  Harley said. Twinkle toes pouted, "I'm glad we got to be friends too you big oaf!" She said in a childish way. "I'm about to use a move that will drain all of my mythical energy, it will erase everything that makes me a monster, I may die. I just wanted to do this for Den, for my friends, ill miss you, wherever I end up." Harley said as he hugged his friends.

         "No Harley, You cant!" Edric yelled "Please, don't do it!" Twinkle Toes screamed. "It's the only way to free you guys, and all the friends I've ever had! Get off this mountain, NOW!" Harley yelled,  raising his fist. He poured, all of his magical energy, all of his aura, and all of his mythical energy, something only monsters have. Edric and Twinkle toes, grabbed the swordsmen, who hadn't even bothered trying to escape the mountain for whatever reason, and flew away. Harley smiled "MYTHICAL MOVE, MYTHICAL PUNCH" Harley screamed as he struck the shade shield as hard as he could.

       The shield shattered, but that wasn't the only thing that shattered, so did Jarsyns body and sword. In fact the entire mountain was flattened, lain to waste by Harleys crushing blow. Swordsmans mountain looked more like Swordsmans crater, holding nothing but the crimson smudge of a mad man on the ground. There also lied not Minotaur, but a bull, asleep next to it, and a few feet away, a puddle filled with blood, and something that appeared to be a mouth. "Glub" The puddle said.

Hey guys, its me, the author, for starters Happy Valentine's Day! I personally hate this holiday, but I'm sure you guys don't. I wanted to remind you, please vote, comment, and follow me if you love this book, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 16 65
Fantasy story, the main character finds himself in a fantasy world , making friends and sharing adventures with them.
13.4K 85 8
My teen age drop of lust
1 0 1
A normal teenager finds himself in another world but he ends up discovering that he's much more
25 0 19
In a world where famous literary characters come to life, a group of young heroes must join forces to battle an evil villain who seeks to control the...