My second marriage to my wife...

By maya7ahmed

Y/n got married to her sister's husband for the sake of their baby. Jungkook and y/n don't like each other... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
hello
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
HELP
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
1K
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
sorry readers
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
COVID - 19
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

1.6K 49 5
By maya7ahmed

JK POV

I woke by the sound of a baby crying. I look my right side to meet dark brown orbs with tears. I sat up and took jaekuk in my arms and pat him lightly to make him stop crying.

After minutes, he stops crying so, I went out to give him to his nanny who takes care of him while my mom is busy.

I went to my room back and got ready to go to my office.

After getting ready I went to the dining room to have my breakfast.

JK: good morning

Mom & dad: good morning dear

I sat down on the chair and mom serves me the food.

While I was eating mom asked me "so have you guys decide anything?" "Yeah I and y/n are getting married".

Mom: really! When?

JK: I don't know

Dad: what do you mean by you don't know?

JK: maybe after 2 weeks.

Mom: great, 2 weeks are enough for shopping and

I cut her sentence and said

JK: no need for any shopping

Dad: what do you meaning no need?

JK: we'll just sign the marriage contract; there will be no grand wedding.

Mom: but dear why?

JK: mom this marriage is only for jaekuk not for me, after marriage she we'll be only a mother for him not more than that.

Dad: you know that this will be unfair for her jungkook, even though you don't like her still she will be your wife, and you should try to move on with her.

Jk: I don't want to move on, and if she would be feeling unfair she would have to reject this marriage.

I got up from my chair and walk towards the stairs, but I turned around and said "she will never be my wife, she is just a substitute for jaekuk" I said I went to jaekuk's room to meet him before going to office.

After meeting jaekuk, I left to my office.

Y/n pov

I was sitting in the living room with my mom and dad.

Y/n: mom it's ok, I'm fine with this as long as I can be with jaekuk.

Here I was explaining my parents that I'm fine with signing marriage contract papers instead of a grand wedding.

Dad: but dear you also have some dreams about your wedding.

Y/n: I know, but I'm fine with this, besides it's not been so many days to unnie's death, so I don't want to celebrate it in a grand way.

Mom: if this is your final decision then we are fine with that.

Y/n: thanks

I got up from the sofa and went to my room.

Jk pov

Today I'm going to my Hyung house with jaekuk. I got ready and this is my outfit:

I went to jaekuk's room and took him from the crib, and went.

Mom: kook takes care of him and don't get drink. Even though he is still a baby you are not going to drink in front of him, UNDERSTAND.

Jk: yes mom I understand I'm not going to drink in front of him.

Mom: you better not, or else you have to sleep out, GOT IT.

Jk: YES, mom I will not drink don't worry.

I went out and put jaekuk in back seat and I went to driver seat and drove to hoseok Hyung house.

I park the car in front of the house.

And took jaekuk and went to the door and press the doorbell. After a few second Suga Hyung open the door and snatch jaekuk from me and went inside, EXCUSE ME I'm also here. Huh, I scoff and went inside.

I saw my Hyung playing with jaekuk but, tae hyung is not there. Then I saw him coming towards us with soju bottles in his hands. And he shouted "guys it soju time with Mr. handsome". And then namjoon hyung shouted "YAAAAH Mr. PABO KEEP THAT BOTTLES BACK JAEKUK IS HERE WE CAN'T DRINK INFRONT OF HIM". And then of course jaekuk start crying being scared of them. Jin hyung took jaekuk and make him stop crying. After a few minutes he stops crying. "Waaah Jin hyung you are a great mom" says Jimin hyung.

After some times jaekuk fall asleep. I and tae hyung, Jimin hyung, and Jin hyung were sitting in the living room while Suga hyung, namjoon hyung and hobi were cooking.

And then Jin hyung spoke "so are you both going to have a grand wedding or jus-" I cut him off and said "we are just going to sign the marriage contract". "And she is okay with that" Jimin asked. "None of my business whether she want or not". I said a little annoyed. "Yah it is your business after all this is her first marriage, she also must have a big dream about her wedding like other girls" Jin hyung say. "She is fine with this seem like she is desperate to get married to a rich guy even though he has a kid such a gold digger" I said.

A/n pov

The others were just looking at him and what has happened to their little maknae who is just saying bad things about his soon going to be wife who is just sacrificing her life and career for him and jaekuk.

A spend the rest of time with them jungkook went to his house with jaekuk.

Hello readers, this seventh chapter of this story.

Hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like and follow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 732 36
Min yn, a girl who lives in a strict joint family. And fall in love with her cold cousin, what will happen when she will tell him that she loves him...
2.7K 288 26
A storyline where Min y/n gets to be the fortunate wife of Jeon Jungkook, who was the fiance of her elder sister. WILL THEY GET DIVORCED AS DECIDED...
82.5K 3.1K 32
Y/N a simple girl, her sister is getting married to a Korean boy whom she was in love with. on the other hand, Taehyung who is a cold, rude and a se...
90.3K 3.3K 24
Marriage can be forced but Love...? Though she was forced to marry him but how pure was his love that inspite of him being a beast... she couldn't s...