๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ โ€ข...

By 4ar11ss

"๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง...๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐จ?" -@4ar11ss -Date: 02/07/2021 ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช แฏฝเผ„โœต๐Ÿฅ ... More

A/N and Information about you โค๏ธŽ
๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ
001
002
โžชKarasuno
โžชOffer
โžชFemale Player
โžชExams
Random-
โžชSecret
โžชTraining Camp
โžชPenalty
โžชBento
โžชRoblox
โžชGenuine
โžชEvolution
'โ€ข' Valentine Special 'โ€ข'
uhmmm
โžชBlock
โžชTournament
โžช'L/N'
โžชHot Spring
โžชFeelings
โžชJohzenji
โžชWakutani Minami
I don't know what to name this
lalalala

โžชTokyo

6.2K 315 348
By 4ar11ss

Another day at the Karasuno Volleyball club, a chorus of 'Chance Ball' and 'Nice Recieve' was heard in the gym.

(𝗜𝗱𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆-)

The boys were having a practice match, you were on the red team. "Sugawara-senpai!" You called out to the 3rd year setter, indicating that you would earn the point for the team.

"L/N!" Sugawara tossed to you, the toss was lower than the toss that he would usually give Asahi, you furrow ypur eyebrows in annoyance, but you managed to score the point anyways.

*𝗕𝗔𝗠*

The ball was suddenly on the other side of the court. You turned your head to Sugawara. "Sugawara-senpai...Please give me a higher toss next time.."You said in a montone voice, which made the 3rd year setter flinch.

The game went on, unfortunately, your team lost. But thanks to the stamina monsters, we played more games.

"Kageyama! You can go on right? Give me some tosses." Hinata invited the 1st year setter, as he agreed without hesitation.

"Nishinoya-kun!" You called out to the libero, which he immediately responded to.

"Anything I can help you with goddess-chan?"

He asked like you were some god. "Do you mind helping me practice my serves..". You requested awkwardly.

"Anything for goddess-chan! Asahi-san's serves are getting boring!".

An imaginary arrow peirced through the ace's heart.

The door to the gym suddenly slid open, followed by a thud.

"Takeda-sensei...Are you okay?" You asked in concern.

"We're going right?" Takeda asked out of nowhere.

"Where?" You asked.

"Tokyo!"

"..."

Upon hearing Tokyo, you dialed a certain phone number.

"Tokyo? As in..Nekoma?!"

"𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶~!" You greeted the person on the phone, all the attention was suddenly on you.

"𝗞𝘆𝗮𝗮~! 𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲!" The person answered back.

"L/N-san...? Who are you calling?" Ennoshita asked you politely.

Realising that everybody was looking at you, you decided to take the call outside the gym, but the crows being the hectic crows they are, they decided to eavsdrop on your call.

"𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻! 𝗜𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?" The person on the phone asked in worry.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗶-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻- 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳."

"𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹?"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?"

"𝗬𝘂𝗽! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺!"

"𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲~ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗜𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗲𝘁?"

"𝗘-𝗲𝗵?! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻~! 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀𝘀, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 [Keeping secret cause your author is wants to 🤤🤝]!

"𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲..𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲?"

"𝗔𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘁- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗹𝘆! 𝗔𝗵! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴~!"

"𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼-𝘀𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗼..."

"𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻!"

You were about to continue the conversation, but was interrupted by a 'Kanroji-san!'.

"𝗚𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗬/𝗡-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻~ 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗠𝘄𝗮𝗵!"

You replied with multiple 'mwahs' and ended the call, you turn your head to be greeted by eavesdropping crows.

"L/N-san..? Who did you call just now-?". Hinata asked with a worried tone.

"The love of my life <3" You responded shortly as you made your way back into the gym.

"𝘉-𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?!" They all thought, which Daichi sighed at. "Morons..Morons I tell you.." Daichi muttered.

༆ The next day

"Yachi-san! A senpai wants to see you!" Somebody informed the blond.

"H-hai!" She stood up from her chair and went to her classroom door, where you were waiting for her.

"L-l/n-senpai-?" You smiled softly at the girl.

"Ano...Hitoka-chan, are you in any clubs perhaps?" She shook her head in response.

You handed her some sort of flyer thingy. "If your interested, you can join the volleyball club as a female manager!" You informed her, without thinking, she immediately said yes.

"Really-? Meet me whenever your ready! Ja ne Hitoka-chan!". You waved at her before going back to your class.

Before she knew it, Yachi was suddenly surrounded by boys.

"Yachi-san! Do you know that gorgeous senpai?"

"Is she single?"

"Can you hook me up with her?"

Question after question, Yachi was suddednly getting dizzy.

༆ At the freakin' part where Hinata & Kageyama got lost

"Ready..Go!" And Hinata and Kageyama want dashing like it's the end of the world, but you caught up without breaking a sweat.

"Where did they go.." You sighed, but from a far, you could hear them bickering.

"Where are we...Wakano 3-chome-?" A voice answered his own question.

"Isn't Wakano near Shiratorizawa?" Another voice continued.

"Shiratorizawa-?! You mean Ushiwaka's school?!" The voice, which you assumed belongs to Hinata, asked in disbelief.

As if on cue, a voice suddenly came in.

"Do you need something with me?" The unfamiliar voice asked. They duo truned their heads and met the one and only, Ushiwaka.

"𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡!"

"𝗖𝗔𝗪 𝗖𝗔𝗪!"

"SHUT UP FOR GODDAMN SAKE FUYU!"

All three of them turn to see you bickering with a crow.

"Um- Hi?"

"If you don't need anything, I'll be leaving". He said bluntly.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦-

"We come from Karasuno! Would you mind if we did some recon at Shiratorizawa?"

"Do as you like." (𝗕𝗹𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁-) and with that he was off. You were able to catch up to him without breaking a sweat.

"Moshi moshi~ Wakatoshi right?" He responsed with a nod.

"You sure run fast..."

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨...

"And you can catch up to me without breaking a sweat..Interesting.."

༆ At Shiratorizawa cause author is as lazy af 😐

"A sapling must have good soil to grow strong."Ushiwaka stated.

"What the fuck are you talking about Ushiwaka-kun..." You suddenly stopped your actions when a Salmon Daikon scent reached your nose. You walked closer to the Shiratorizawa Volleyball gym.

You spotted the 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟.

"Yoo-hoo~ Tomioka-san~". You called out to the ravenette while Ushiwaka was busy with the two crows.

Tomioka walked to you and greeted you. "Hello L/N-san..." He said lazily.

"Ne Ushiwaka-kun, is Tomioka-san a volleyball player?"

"No."

𝑃ℎ𝑒𝑤-

"Anyways, what are you doing in Miyagi Tomioka-san~?" You asked curiously.

"Demon activity had been increasing near the Shiratorizawa Academy area".He bluntly said as he made his way back into the gym.

"Are you done yet? Daici-senpai is gonna kill you two if we don't get back soon."

And with that, they went back to school grounds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, definetly did homework before updating this, who am I kidding- I didn't even touch my pencil box-

My chapters are getting shittier and shittier-

N E ways

Time for a Taisho Secret!

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮: *𝗘𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁*

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮- 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮-𝘀𝗮𝗻!

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮: *𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁*

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗧𝗰𝗵- 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁! 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻 '𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗹𝘆' 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲!

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮: 𝗡𝘄𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝘄𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗿; 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝗬/𝗡: 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞!

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮: 𝗦𝘄𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝗽

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱- 05/18/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...
1.9K 72 17
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’หŠหŽห— โž” โ [suna r.] โž " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๋‹ค ํ‘œํ˜„ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„ " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™š๐™ฃ...
607K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข [โ™คHighest Rankโ™ค] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
2.7K 65 11
๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… "๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’„๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†" โžช ๐–  ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๏ฟฝ...