Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

59

12.3K 485 560
By ohmanholysheet_

Lilia's POV

"Renjun shut the fuc-."

"Hello Renjun Sunbae."

"Damn lady just act like you're our age it's weird." Donghyuck says as I see his character go next to mine. "Did you see my message?" I hear Renjun and I see jungwon turn towards me.

"Yeah," I chuckle, smiling at the screen. "I was confused on why Doyoung would've texted me then realised it was you." I smile, walking around cluelessly.

Once again I feel Jungwon take the mouse and keys in his hand, getting me to safety while killing people. "Yeah that was definitely Jungwon." I hear Donghyuck say.

"Should I let her know I'm here too?"

I widen my eyes at Chenle's voice. "And me." Jisung comes in too. "You're gonna give the girl a heart attack." I hear Jake's voice. He must've been in his room playing too.

Sunghoon comes into the room, looking and how Jungwon and I were positioned. He shakes his head at us before bending down on the other side close to my ear as he hears the conversations.

"I wish y'all could see this. Lilia is literally playing but Jungwon acts like her boyfriend by-."

"Oh my don't say he's putting his arms around her and playing for her."

"He is." Sunghoon confirms Jeno's thoughts and I turn red. "That's adorable."

I widen at Jaemin's voice.

"Oop, her attention span has moved from her boyfriend to her ultimate bias. Jungwon, Jaemin's your competition." Sunghoon smirks and I slap his hand away so he could leave.

"Sunghoon you single ass stop being a love commentator and find yourself a boyfriend or girlfriend." I shoo him away and he shrugs, leaving the room.

"So I'm your ult?"

I don't answer Jaemin's question.

"You should've heard her scream before." I hear Jake and widen my eyes. "I thought she was dying, but didn't do anything. But when Jay and Sunghoon went to check if she was okay, she was just fangirling over how y'all followed her." Jake exposes me and I sigh.

"Jake, sweetie. You know my bestfriend loves to humiliate me, but not in front of guys like, well everyone here. I can tell her everything you just said and-."

"I'm sorry I apologise I was lying you all pretend I never said anything thank you for coming to my Ted Talk."

Both Jungwon and I burst out laughing.

"Nice try I'll still tell her."

"Whyyyy."

"Because she needs to put her boyfriend in place. You act like I'm the only simp here." I say while Jungwon helps me kill someone. "And who exactly are you a simp for?" I hear Jaemin talk and I bite my lip slightly with a smile.

"Just a guy."

"And who's that?" Renjun asks and I hide my smile.

"Saying the name Na Jaemin to make him jealous when really the only person I'll ever truly like is the one standing next to me."

I hear some groans as I speak Chinese.

"I heard Jaemin's name."

"Yeah but there was way more to that then just his name." Jisung replies to Jeno. "Oh my, Chenle just told me what it meant. I'm not sure whether to cringe or smile." Jisung says and I laugh slightly.

I look over at Jungwon and his jaw is clenched. "Stop being Jealous, if you wanna know just ask, I never said to keep it a secret." I smile at Jungwon's expression, already satisfied enough.

"Oh yes I can expose it?" Chenle asks and I hum in response.

"She said Jaemin's name to get you jealous but really would only ever like the guy standing next to her, which I'm guessing is jungwon."

I hear some of them cringe and some of them Aww.

"I'll accept you using my name for this cause." Jaemin says and I smile widely, looking over at Jungwon and his red cheeks. "Are we all third wheeling right now?" Donghyuck says and I hear Jake laugh.

"Welcome to the club. We've been doing it since we debuted." He says and another person joins, I recognise the handle.

My eyes widen.

"Who's.."

Everyone goes silent as they wait for me to continue my question. "Lix?"

"Lilia?"

"You're user..." I mumble, watching his character walk around the map. "I didn't want to forget about it. So I made mine like his." Is all lix says and I bite my lip, seeing the character.

"I'm glad." I slightly smile.

"I'm sorry what's happening?" Chenle asks but no one responds.

"Yeah just forget about it." Jake tells him. "Wait hold on SO LILIA WAS KILLING ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!"

I laugh at Jeno. "I bet it was Jungwon."

"Jungwon the simp."

"Like you ain't a simp for Jaemin." I reply to Jeno and hear laughter.

"Oh my does someone else finally ship Nomin?" Renjun asks and I giggle. "Yes I do."

"She watches Nomin complications on the TV." Jake exposes me once more. "Jaemin does too."

We all laugh at Donghyuck exposing Jaemin but Jaemin doesn't hide it. "And Renjun watches Julia compilations." Chenle adds and I widen my eyes.

"What.. y'all are cute. Then when I saw you too at the award show my ship heart got excited." Renjun says and I widen my eyes. "Yeah he acted like a senior that didn't know much about you two but he's really your fanboy." Chenle says and I hear Felix's laugh.

"And yeah Felix Hyung why didn't you tell us you were friends with her." Jisung says while trying to kill me. "Why would I need to- DONGHYUCK."

Donghyuck kills Felix and I start to laugh. Jungwon helps me kill Jisung and I smile, looking up at Jungwon. "You can play now." I tell him and he raises a brow. "I'm fine, I can keep playing like this."

"Yeah because he wants to keep cuddling up against you."

I roll my eyes at Jaemin's remark. "I want to too but he's gonna hurt his back." I say, hearing screams as I take the headset off my head and place it on his. We switch and he sits down as I start to yawn.

I see Jungwon pat his lap and I frown. He pulls my waist down as I sit on his thighs, my side pressed against his chest.

"You can sleep here for a bit." He smiles as he puts my head on his chest. I hide my smile as I do so, feeling subtle movements of him playing while I fall asleep on his chest.

_________________________

January 15th, 2023

Lilia's POV

Three birthdays have passed, Christmas and New Years too. I'm at the company, scheduled to learn the choreography for my title track.

I get to my destination, seeing Jess, a choreographer I've talked to a couple times and a random guy I don't know.

I bow down to the both of them and they bow back. "Hello Lilia, this is Samuel, he'll be your dance partner." she smiles and I shake both of their hands politely.

They tell me about how they were both dancers in LA and moved here to choreograph and dance since they were both half Korean. They told me how they've watched my dancing and really liked my style.

"Now, there won't be too much dancing in this whole song. There wasn't going to be any at all, but after realising you know contemporary, we put a little here and there." Jess says and I nod with a smile.

We stretch first, making sure we're warmed up before starting.

"Now, on the stages, there will be a stool here." She says, taking a stool and putting it at the front left corner.

"You'll be singing the song while sitting on the stool until the end of the first chorus, when you sing the words 'have mercy on me' you'll start to walk to the middle of the stage." She directs and I nod, taking my jacket and shoes off.

"Do you want me to..?" I ask, looking at my socks as I start to fold them the way I showed everyone on the weekly idol episode when we debuted.

"Yes yes that would be great actually." She says and I smile, doing it to both feet and standing in the middle. "Now, Samuel here will kind of hug you from behind, like this."

Samuel takes his right arm, wrapping around my upper chest to then holding my left shoulder. "When he does that, you'll take your right hand and hold his." She directs and I follow her instruction.

"When you do that, lean into it?" She says before changing her words.

"So it goes, 'why me?' Samuels hand goes on the Why, and your hand goes on the me, and when you put your hand there you lean into that shoulder."

I try it a couple times and we get it. "Your other hands will be together," she says and my left hand holds his hand. "When you go 'if you walked a mile using my feet' you'll unwrap his right arm, still holding it while walking forward to the same beat as the lyrics." She says and I try it out.

"Yes like that." She says as I'm in front of Samuel, my hands extended back like he's pulling me back. "But only go forward on 'if you walked a mile' and walk back in the 'using my feet' and wrap arms around each other like a back hug."

She tells us the rest of the choreography, which is kind of intimate but not too intimate which it's uncomfortable.

The last part of the dance is more emotional as it ends with me falling to the ground acting like I'm crying or sad while he walks off the stage.

We practice multiple times before we all part ways to go rest.

Sowwy it's boring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 36
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
1.3M 35.3K 74
«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoon [210527] 2 in #enhypenjake [210707] 3...
135K 7.7K 32
Hwayoung works as a young therapist and meets Yang Jungwon, her classmate and now, her patient. He suffers from anxiety and PTSD due to his mistreatm...
214K 7.1K 38
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...