Secret Affair (Harry Styles)

De jiannestylinson

Marissa Brook Styles? Styles? Yes. Like Harry Styles. She's the adopted 20 year old daughter of the famous ar... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One: Past
Chapter Two: Past
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Authors note:
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Authors note (sorry)
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Zayn Malik
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty (Ending of Book 1)
Book 2 of Secret Affair
Harry and Marissa
Reminder
New Fanfic
Tiger Escapade
Luke and Ro || H.S
Chasing Rainbows

Chapter Forty-Two

3.6K 84 47
De jiannestylinson

Marissa Brook-Styles' P.O.V

My feet nervously carried me outside the restaurant as Harry and Liz giggle to one another. Can they just shut up for a second and give me a break momentarily?

I walk behind them unwillingly as I stomp my foot louder than I intended to be. I just want to go home. This baby inside me makes me sick.

Sick in a good way.

"Marissa. Come on. Hurry." Liz said and gestured from me to come quick. I rolled my eyes. Well its not like I can run.

My short legs carry me faster on the front door as I see Harry hugging an old lady as she smiled up at him. She's stunning and her hair was falling mesilly down her face but it makes her look even more elegant. She wore a black dress. A girl beside her gave Harry on the cheek and I suppose its her sister.

"Hi Robin." Harry said to the man with a white beard as he peered up at him. Man, Harry is so tall.

They all gave each other hug as I stood there awkwardly on the side. Harry set his eyes on me as he smiled, he gestured his hand for me as I walk towards him.

"Mum, Gemma, Robin meet our daughter Marissa Styles." He said and Harry's mum pulled me into a hug. Gemma did the same and Robin.

"You're such a pretty lady! Harry has talk so much things about you!" She exclaimed as Harry shook his head with a smile on his face, showing his dimples.

Harry talked about me?

My face heat up at the thought of Harry talking about me. I giggled nervously as she entertwined our arms.

"I hope he isn't talking about the bad things." I replied, Harry draped his arms over Liz as I look down on my feet.

Fuckers.

"Trust me, I did." He said and looked at me smugly. I smiled to myself and stuck my tongue out at him as he chuckled.

All of them laugh including Liz. Gemma is staring at me as I tore my eyes away from her.

"Let's go inside yeah?" Liz said as we all nod.

I was surprised myself as Gemma linked her arms around me. She's the girl version of Harry. They had the same laugh, smile and even same color of their eyes.

We entered the back of the restaurant where Harry's party was held as Gemma whispered something.

"I knew it would be this big. Typical Liz." She rolled her eyes as I raise my brows at her. We sat down on the chairs as Harry held the chair out for his mum. What a gentleman.

Liz walk away to go get something as Gemma turned to me. "Do you like Lizbeth?" She asked.

"What?"

"Do you like your 'mum'?" She asked as she sips on the bottomless tea.

"Y-yeah." I anwered, inspite my hate on her.

"You sure?"

"Really? Why?" I asked as I sip on my own drink, which happens to be milk.

"I don't like her. So do you?" I gasp as I look at Harry's sister. She didn't like Liz?

"Why don't you like her?" I asked as few of Harry's friends stumbled by. Making me roll my eyes. The rest of the band is here and their wives aswell.

"She's a bitch when I met her. I think she makes Harry basically her maid. And dumb Harry who's stupid at finding love, keeps doing things for her." She finished. My jaw dropped. Liz was a bitch? Yeah sure she is when she's clinging around Harry but I can't help it, Harry's her husband.

"Well she's kinda annoying the hell out of me." I paused, "at home." She nods as she high fived me. I chuckle as I look at her. She's supposed to be my aunt but it felt like we are friends.

"So how old are you again?" She asked. The DJ started playing music as 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' came on. My favorite.

"I'm turning eighteen on April." I answered. April is the month where Victoria and I will go to America and live there.

"You look like you're in twenties." She said and laugh. "Its a good thing by the way." She added.

"So is Liz treating-" she paused as she look at my back. "Harry's walking towards us."

I nod my head as we pretend to laugh about something. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I felt myself tense at the sudden connection. His enormous hand rub my shoulder as I fought back a smile, peering up at him.

God, how did he manage to look so beautiful?

"So I think you two are going along pretty well huh?" Harry said with a smirk as he took a seat beside me.

Gemma nods in agreement as I look at Harry. "Do you want more milk? I can get you one if you want." He asked.

"No I'm ok. Gemma is nice." I look over at Gemma as she smiled at me. Harry snorted loudly and took a sip on his beer.

"Gemma is nowhere near nice. Evil maybe." He laughs as I fight the urge to smile. Gemma reach out to smack Harry's head.

"Atleast I'm not a baby giraffe who's trying to walk." She bite back.

"Hey! I'm not clumsy." Harry protested.

"Sure you are." Gemma scoffed. "I'm clearly the better Styles. Please just look at your hair. You seriously need a haircut."

"I have a hella good hair. And I'm the better Styles since my wife didn't left me." Harry slurred the words. My jaw dropped at Harry's words. He's drunk. He laughed and I glare at him.

"Atleast I'm not an idiot to get married at twenty five with a boy I've been, what? Like six months?" Gemma snapped. Harry's laughing stops and I gulp loudly. Harry look at her and shakes his head.

"I thought we were over that?" He frowns.

"We were not over that if you still not get snapped back from the reality Harry!" Gemma shouted over the blaring music and stood up from her seat. She walked away as me and Harry watch her. I don't have any idea what they're talking about. I turn to face Harry as he had this shocked look on his face.

"You shouldn't have said that to her Harry. Whatever it is. You pushed to far." I scolded him as I felt pressure building on the back of my throat.

I need to throw up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" I jolted up from my seat as I ran away from Harry and into the bathroom.

I quickly headed to one of the stalls and throw up. I felt a hand rub my back as I notice a pair of flat shoes. Its Gemma.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet and headed over to the sink. I knew Gemma is staring at me through my pheriperal vision.

"Are you ok now? Why did you throw up?" She asked as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

I can't tell her this. She'll flip out.

"I think I just ate a lot." I nervously chuckled and lean into the sink. She nods despite the doubt in her eyes.

"You know, what I saw back there explains everything." She said, I raise my eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Don't act like you don't know." She smirks.

What?

"I really don't know." I chuckled. She laughs and raise her iced tea to her lips.

"You and Harry. I think you have a crush on him." My heart pounded erratically as she finished her sentence. My eyes widen in fright as my cheeks heat up from embarassment.

"I d-don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"C'mon! The way you two look at each other explains everything!" She exclaimed as she smiled. Why is she smiling? She should hate me right? I'm seven years younger than him!

"The way we look at each other?" I purred dumbly. She scoffed.

"Yes. I will not get mad if you admit the truth. I mean I like you more than I like her." I laugh, she really don't like Liz.

Telling the truth won't hurt right? Plus, she seems like that girl who's not noisy.

"Fine! Fine! I have a crush on him! Well, since the first day I saw him on the orphanage I'm attracted to him." I confessed. Is it weird that we are confessing here in the bathroom? She clapped her hands together.

"I fucking knew it! Do you guys already fucked each other?" She asked. I literally chocked on my own spit.

"What?"

"Play dumb Rissa." She rolled her eyes, "My bother wouldn't let a girl slipped on his hands so easily." She wiggled her eyes brows as I gulp.

How do I tell her this?

The fact there is, I'm the girl who already slipped on his fingers.

"Gemma I don't know how to tell you this because-"

"So you already did it?" She cutted me off with wide eyes. I take a deep breath and look at her.

"Yes." I whispered. My head hung low in shame, I hear her laugh rang through my ears.

"In your face Liz!" She screamed. I laugh as I sush her.

"Can I tell you something? Its really a big secret so.." I trailed moments later of talking about Liz. She nod her head.

"Ok."

"Don't tell anyone?" I asked and she draw a cross on her heart. I sighed and look at her.

"I'm pregnant with your brother's child."

Haven't updated in ages! :) Lolll. Sorry really. I'll update more often.

.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.3K 132 30
Fics/drabbles as answer to prompts I got on Tumblr! ( Tooxmanyxships )
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
357K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
677K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...