We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth ofγ€ŒFire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
15~The trap of the club stage
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

46~Fire's Statement

1.1K 53 7
By Danise730

Yong spoke quickly and accidentally said what she thought in her heart.

As soon as these words were spoken, Kook and Yong couldn't help being stunned at the same time.

Kook looked at Yong in amazement, a touch in his heart that was warm.

Feeling embarrassed to be stared at by Kook, Yong hurriedly turned around and said shyly:

"No~ I... I mean... you wooed me into the group.Before, I was the one who was so afraid of solo, but I can be told by you to do solo... then other people will probably want to join... "

Yong explained stutteringly, as if what she said just now was a love confession, not encouragement.

After hearing Yong's warm encouragement, Kook smiled.

"Thank you, Yong."

The temperature of the language was as soft as sunlight that could shake off the haze, Yong's heart was warmed up.

"No...you're welcome~ this is a trivial matter..."

Yong's face is low and the blush has dyed all over her body.

"It's too late, let's go back quickly!"

Yong moved small steps and walked forward quickly, not wanting to look back and let Kook see her now.

Even though her heart was surging, Yong said to herself at this time: Never let Kook find that she likes him!!!

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

At two o'clock the next day, Seok sent a message to Kook saying that he and Byul were back on the afternoon ship. And MinGo, who specializes in cartilage dance, also replied to Kook's message that he would join "Fire". He would pack his luggage and follow Kook in two days and go with him to Harbour City.

After seeing this news, the tension in Kook's heart eased slightly. Things are finally going in a good direction, but he don't know the answers from the street performers in the pedestrian square...

Just when Kook was worried about this problem, the doorbell of the villa rang suddenly...Kook and Yong went to open the door together, and there were two partners in the square dancing modern dance and Kachu, a popping boy.

With awkward smiles, they said hello:

"Hello, we have something to find you..."

After the three of them entered the house, Yong was like Kook's wife, preparing drinks and snacks from the previous movie to entertain them. The three of them were talking about their thoughts to Kook in the living room.

Yong also did not bother, and put away snacks and drinks. Later, she went back to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes that she had eaten with Kook at noon, but occasionally she would look back at the living room and notice the changes in Kook's expression.

The street trio wanted to go to "Fire", but cuz they had never performed on a large stage before, the three of them had no confidence in themselves and were afraid of implicating "Fire".

After hearing the three sincere answers, Kook smiled softly and said:

"Don't worry about this. We are a team. If you have any problems, we can solve them together. Don't deny yourself cuz of lack of experience and let yourself stop here. No experience now, it doesn't matter. For me, You are like precious jade. Although it needs to be polished and carved, the things that originally settled in it are the most important. I hope you can always keep your passion for dancing. And leave the shiny things to me.I will definitely make you shine on stage!"

Kook's words pierced the hearts of them, they were stunned!

They saw Kook's bright eyes burning with a firm flame, and the light revealed a human aura, but this aura does not make people feel sharp or alienated, but built a solid backing for them. Very strong sense of power!

The three of them looked at each other, and after getting what everyone was thinking, Kachu took the lead:

"We decided to join "Fire"! "Kook's words really touched them!

After hearing their answers, Kook smiled happily...

This scene was also caught by Yong who was in the kitchen.

She turned her head and looked at the dishes in the pool with a knowing smile, happy for Kook...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Mudu City Airport

The group of four, leading the dancers and TK who have been confirmed to join the group, are waiting for the flight at the boarding gate, preparing to go back to Harbour City.

But at this time, Kook has been watching the entrance of the terminal, waiting for the "Brothers" members.

After the battle that night, Jimmy said they would consider it, but his brother Wilhope never said anything. At that time, Kook also told them the time of their flight, hoping they could come, but now it's almost time for boarding.

They are still not visible at the entrance of the terminal. At this time, the boarding notice to Harbour City is being broadcast...

Kook sighed frustratedly, it seems that he still can't recruit them...

"Don't be unhappy~At least we have other excellent dancers."

Seok patted Kook on the shoulder, comforting.

Having said that, for a perfectionist like Kook, he still wants to wait.

"You can board the plane first, and I'll wait~~ Don't worry, I will be on the plane before the last minute." Kook assured Seok!

Seok also understood Kook's persistence, so he didn't say anything. He returned to his seat, packed his luggage with Byul and Yong, ready to board the plane.

"You guys pack up and get on the plane."

Kook also turned around and said to all the dancers...

"Didn't you say that you will wait for me until the last moment? You broke your promise now??"

As all the members packed their luggage and Kook turned his back to the entrance of the terminal, a familiar voice suddenly came from behind him.

That very arrogant voice!

With a smirk on the corner of Kook's mouth, he turned around and it was Wilhope and his members!

Kook smiled slightly at Wilhope: "I thought you wouldn't come."

"I worked so hard to beat the top black knight in Mudu City. But I didn't enjoy the fruits of victory for a few time, that I was defeated by you. How can I stay in Mudu City in the future?"

Wilhope murmured unhappily, but quickly turned to a serious tone:

"If I want to beat you, I have to know you! Entering your team and digging out your weaknesses is the way I think of it."

With a hint of coquettish smugness, Wilhope said to Kook.

Although the words were still vicious, Kook knew what he wanted.

"Okay~ I welcome you very much, but you have to be mentally prepared, my training is very hard~"

"Zeee~ Don't look down on me. I have watched your videos. What's the problem? Give me enough time to practice, I can surpass you too~ Just let me go, leader!"

Hearing the title "leader", Kook was stunned...

Since the battle lost to Kook two days ago, Wilhope went crazy and asked Jimmy to send him all Kook dance videos.

After watching for two consecutive days, Wilhope also had a shocked at Kook. Indeed, whether in terms of technique, sense of dance or stage performance, he lost a lot compared with AKook.

This also allowed Wilhope to set a second goal after defeating the Black Knights: He wants to surpass Kook! So today, he took all the members to the airport and officially decided to join "Fire".

"Remember the words you said, go back and reimburse."

Wilhope handed the airline ticket to Kook and dragged it to the gate as usual.

"Please."

"Thank you leader."

Several "Brothers" members at the back also handed the tickets to Kook, saying thanks.

And the last member is Jimmy.

"Please advise me a lot, leader."

Jimmy bent down and handed the ticket to Kook politely, his raised eyes filled with cautious cowardice.

When Kook took the ticket and looked back at Jimmy, Jimmy was so shy that he ran to the boarding gate without talking to Kook.

Unlike his brother's arrogance and unreasonableness, Jimmy is much better. The reason is that Jimmy has always admired Kook and "Shake It".

Knowing that they won from "Global Dream Dacing", Jimmy thought Kook had also joined "Tik Kids". But recently he watched the video of "Tik Kids", he couldn't find Kook. On the contrary, the other members of "Shake It" were present. At that time, Jimmy was still wondering...

Later, he met Kook in Mudu City and invited their dance company to join his team. Jimmy was ecstatic, walking and jumping.

He has always admired and liked the performance format planned by Kook. There are rare opportunities to collaborate with idols, and Jimmy certainly doesn't want to miss it.

So in the two days when Wilhope watched the video, he has been around to persuade him, hoping to persuade his brother to join Kook's team. Compared to the circle where they can only go to battle in their own competition, going to "Fire" is definitely more fun and more growth.

Wilhope walked into the boarding gate, and the flight attendant asked him to show his airline ticket. Wilhope turned around and said loudly to Kook:

"Leader~~The beautiful stewardess wants to check the airline ticket~~" With this call, the dancers also looked back at Kook.

Seeing their piercing eyes, Kook's heart was hot. All his new teammates were in front of him! 

Suddenly, once regretted the feeling of frustration due to the loss of "Shake It". Finally, at this moment, he was filled with warm heat, giving Kook great confidence and emotion.

At this time, Yong, Seok and Byul also walked to Kook's side, and Seok put Kook's shoulders even more. The three looked at Kook , and their eyes filled with happy smiles.

At the same time, they are encouraging Kook to respond.

After feeling the encouragement and strength of them, Kook smiled knowingly. He raised the tickets in his hand and said:

"Their airline tickets are here!"

A simple response is like a statement in a group.

All the dancers looked at Kook's figure with a smile, their eyes were hot and bright, and they were looking forward to and expecting the story of themselves with "Fire" in the future...

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 17K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
5K 368 41
Yoon Tae Hee is a warm-hearted woman who goes through a tough life since she lost her father. Due to a circumstance, she begins living as her doppleg...
7.3K 861 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...
1.4K 32 24
Lee Yoojung, a cheerful teen who cares about her father very much. She has a best friend named Park Jinyoung, who is often mistaken as her boyfriend...