Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 2 First Day of School
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her
Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 6 The fashion Show

895 45 2
By lovelyfaye27

Thanu's POV

Darvid Incorporated.....
I arrived in my office and was greeted by Sab who remind me all my schedule for today.I listened to him carefully as I'm making a coffee for myself,after I'm done I go back to my seat and sip my coffee slowly.

" Mmm Sab,before I forgot I need you to clear my evening schedule, and don't accept anything for tonight please."

Sab surprise look makes me chuckles and I watch him compose himself.

" Ok Sir Thanu,That will be your schedule today.."

" Thanks Sab,did you have your breakfast already? "

"" I already did Sir ,thank you for asking.."

Sab return to his desk outside while I start working  and got busy with all the proposal and some businessman who wanted a partnership with the company,i set them aside as we don't need it.soon I got busy and a knock at the door make me look up from the document I'm studying.

" Sir, Master Tae is waiting for you at the conference room.." Sab point his watch and I notice it's almost time for the board meeting.

" Sorry Sab I forgot the time and thank you for reminding me."

I get up and fixed myself then grab the folder that contains the agenda for today.

I arrived at the conference hall together with Sab and I go directly to Dad side,I quickly look around and it's seem everyone is here.

" Good morning Gentleman..you may all wonder for this sudden meeting.." i said as I start the meeting and explained to them the reason,they all make a noise and I look at them emotionless and in my cold voice.

" ENOUGH!!.." once they are quiet i start talking again, " I know for the past year you are all not comfortable at me as your CEO that's why starting today I will step down.. " they all murmured and whispering at each other while few is happy to hear my words..

" Today I will pass this position to the owner and former CEO!!..."

I smirked once Dad come out at the extension room and the whispering becomes loud.Dad walked around with his cold and serious look.Some of the board member is glad to see him while other is pissed..I Pity them,as if Dad will let them sit in His chair.

" Hello Gentleman it's nice to be back here,.. aren't you all glad to see me here?.." he said in sweetest mocking voice.

They all gulped with fear as they know Dad,the sweeter he talked the more dangerous he is.

" I learned a lot today...,May I all asks if my son in law let you all down??!!!.." his cold voice makes me shiver and I pity them recieving his anger.

They all looked down when Dad looked at them one by one.Dad continue his speech and all his planning to do once he occupy the CEO again,He also told them that I will work as COO  and help him,Everyone becomes more quiet even the one who always oppose me I smirked looking at him.Soon everyone agreed and left the boardroom in a hurry.

" Son,I am sorry if you have to endured their criticism and non stop demeaning on your character,Just believe at yourself like how I believe in you...don't mind them,they are bunch of idiots!.." Dad pat my back and I give him a small smile..

" Should we go to a restaurant for lunch or just eat here and asked Sab for food delivery?.." he says afterwards to break the silence.

" Let's just have a food delivery, I know a good restaurant who deliver a good one.."

He let me order and soon the food arrive and we eat while talking non stop.

After we ate Dad help me sorting all the pending documents and we got busy before we know it's time to leave already. I ask Dad if he want to come home with me but he said Sandee will pick him up and they need to pick up Papa for dinner date.I smile hearing his plan and left for home as I need to rest before I go with my mother to her Gala Events.

Soon I arrived at home and greeted by my son who is busy doing his project at the living room,I stay there for a while and chatted with him before I go up to my room, I take a shower and once I'm done I go to my balcony and sit at the couch and relax,I close my eyes to rest for a while and before I notice it I'm already asleep..

" Dearest...wake up,it's already 6pm..."

Mom voice woke me up from my rest and I saw that I have a blanket on me,

" Ok Mom,I will be ready when you are, ok..." I hug for a bit and kiss her forehead before she left me to do my shower and routine..soon I'm finished and ready to leave,I take one look at the mirror,satisfied with my looks I go down waiting for my mom.

" Dad you look good.."

" Really?.." i ruffles his hair and continue his dinner,

" I am sorry Munchkin that you have to dine alone tonight.."

" It's ok Dad,just enjoy your night with Grandma.."

" ohhh wow!!.." he squealed looking to Mom who look beautiful tonight.

" How do I look?...do I pass as your Dad date Munchkin?.." she turned around waiting for my son comments.

" Wow grandma!..your so beautiful and yeah your fit as my Dad partner.."

He give her a thumbs up while I shakes my head watching them.

" Hhrrmmm....Mom we're going to be late..we need to go." I offer my arms which she take it playfully and my son giggles watching us.

" Have fun Grandma,Dad,." We both kiss his forehead and go out of the house.Tonight we use the limo and one of the guys will drive us.

" Mom,you look perfect tonight,I'm glad to be your date tonight..." I whisper to her which earn a faint blush while she smack my arms.

" Stop it, your making me shy here..." I laugh at her comments.

" Well since your my date you have to stick with me ok!?.."

" Ok!.." i give her a thumbs up and we continue talking some stuffs till we arrive at the venue.

Seem like this event is held in the famous hotel here and a lot of patron is arriving.We wait for our turned to get off the car.Mom compose and check herself then I get off at the car and walk around to her side,A valet open the door at her side as I she raise her hand for me to help her get off,She smile at the camera that keep flashing the moment we arrived and series of nonstop questions was thrown at me but I ignore it and we continue walking.

I watched proudly as she do her catwalk for the media.I walk beside her once the picture taking is done.A usherette guide us to our table since any moment the fashion show will start.

As I watched the show and looked around I saw some business people whom I deal i business before together with their companion. I look back at the show and saw a familiar face doing her catwalk.She look at me then goes back to the backstage.Soon Mom start to mingle as her date I stood beside her,politely talking with ladies who same age like mom till a figure approach us.

" Auntie,it's nice to see you again.." she peck my Mother cheek and smile to her while I move discretely to avoid her contact.

" You..are?.." mother look confuse with her sudden actions.

" I'm Areeya Park,Auntie remember 15 years ago..."

" Ohh..I'm sorry,I didn't recognize you,you look more prettier now...."

Mom politely talk to her since she don't want to embarrassed her but I can see her discomfort when the girl act like they are so close and mom colleagues observing their interaction.

I hate this kind of girl,a social climber and always taking advantage on situation like this.

" Thanu dear,remember her,Areeya.." I nod at her and politely ask her permission to excuse myself and get a drink.On the way out I passed by a waiter and grab a red wine and headed to the balcony outside.

As I was standing there sipping my drink slowly a girl almost topple on me which I grab immediately before she fall down.

" Omg...I'm sorry Mr.Stones I didn't see you here.."

I look at her coldly and leave before I said something  I would regrets.What a dumb move to get my attention,she never change at all..

Unknown POV

" Gotcha!..did you get it perfectly?.." the guy nodded and left.

" Soon you will fall in my hand Mr.Stones,.."

I came back inside and mingles like I'm one of the elite.

This Gala will be my step to trap you Mr Stones.I sip my drink and left the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 36
"Why'd you even come back? The last time I checked, your mom didn't want you anywhere near this particular place in this planet where we live in." I...
688K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
2.9K 66 10
this will be set at the time of the race to the edge series. (it's on Netflix watch it-) obviously I don't own most if not all the characters in this...
84.8K 1.8K 108
I was walking down the street when I hard crying in a near by alleyway. I turn into the alley to see a women and a man dead and a little girl trying...