Angel [spencer reid x reader]...

Von reidsbau

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’†๐’•." -๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง 15 ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐- ๐œ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: @๐š๐—บ๐ฒ๐ ๐ซ๐š... Mehr

๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ + ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ.
๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.

43.8K 1.2K 4.3K
Von reidsbau

warnings: violence, blood, nightmares

Spencer wakes up to the sound of sobbing.

He jolts awake, his breathing accelerating as he sits up in bed. It takes him a moment to remember that Y/n slept in his room next to him, and he turns his head to look at her. She's on her side, her body shaking, loud sobs slipping past her lips. Tears are streaming down her face. She's having a nightmare—a really bad nightmare.

Spencer turns his whole body to face her, resting on his knees beside her. He gently puts his hand on her shoulder, turning her to rest on her back.

"Hey, Y/n...wake up. You're having a nightmare, you need to wake up," he says, his voice soft but firm as he gently shakes her.

It takes a moment, but her eyes jolt open, her breathing almost panic-like. Her eyes look at Spencer's face—but she's not actually looking at him. Fear rests in her eyes, and she shrinks away from his touch, shaking her head.

"Y/n, it's Spencer. It's just me," he tells her, his eyes searching her face.

It takes a moment of coaxing, but the fear in her eyes eventually dissipates. She blinks a few times, her body relaxing as he regains her bearings, tears still trickling down her face. Her breathing is still erratic, and Spencer scrunches his brows slightly.

"It's just me. You were having a nightmare," he explains, his voice gentle.

She's quiet for a moment, trying to catch her breath. "I-I was."

"You're okay," he assures her. "You're here with me."

He gently releases her shoulders, turning his body to rest his back against the pillows. He opens his arms slightly. If she's comfortable enough, he'd like to try to comfort her. She looks at him for a moment before nodding slowly, shifting closer to Spencer. She puts her head on Spencer's chest, and one of Spencer's hands rests in her hair, gently running his fingers through it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, not wanting to push his boundaries.

"I...." She trails off, and he feels her press her forehead into his shirt. "It was about Owen. And that night." Her body shakes and he feels the sob escape her lips. "It felt so real. I-I could feel the punch and I—"

"Sh, hey, it's okay. You don't have to say it," Spencer whispers. "It's okay. He's not here. He will never hurt you ever again."

She doesn't respond, but Spencer knows she hears him. Her body is still shaking, and she's still crying—Spencer can feel the tears dampen the fabric of his shirt. Slowly, he leans his head down, pressing his lips to the top of her head. The kiss is gentle. He doesn't want to frighten her. After a moment, he pulls his lips away from her head, continuing to stroke her hair.

Eventually, her body stop shaking, her forehead still pressed to Spencer's chest. He glances over at the digital clock on the table beside the bed. It's only 4:23 AM. She's so still, her breathing so even, Spencer's sure she fell asleep.

Spencer's trying really hard to keep his feelings buried down. Because he knows he starting to have feelings for her—but he can't show them. Not right now. Not when she's so vulnerable, still healing from the last guy who hurt her. His feelings are irrelevant. They don't matter right now. What matters is her being able to heal.

And he can't give her any more pressure than she already has.

The team ended up finding the unsub later that day. Jason White. He had just taken another kid, and thankfully, the kid was safe and back with his parents. Now, the team is on the jet, heading back to Quantico.

Spencer sits next to Y/n, the rest of the team chatting. The morale is up after finding the unsub, the child unharmed. He gazes at Y/n, a soft smile on his face. She had fallen asleep on Spencer's chest and Spencer had let her sleep for as long as possible. And gradually, throughout the day, he had seen her mood increase.

"So, anyone wanna get a drink tonight?"

Y/n turns her head at Prentiss' question, and Spencer looks over at Prentiss before looking back at Y/n. Her lips turn up slightly at the corners, and she's actually the first one to speak up.

"I'll go," she says, her voice soft.

Luke raises his eyebrows, the rest of the team looking almost as shocked as him. After a moment, he grins, giving Y/n a thumbs up.

"I'm in."

The rest of the team pipes up, everyone agreeing to go, even Spencer. Spencer turns back to Y/n, lowering his voice slightly.

"Are you sure you wanna go?" He asks. He's not trying to stop her from going—he just wants to make sure she actually wants to go.

Her lips turn up at the corners, nodding slightly. "This is...the first decision I've been able to make for myself in a long time. And I want to go."

His smile widens, and he nods. "Okay, then. I won't drink, I can drive."

"Spencer, you don't have to—"

"No, it's fine," he assures her. "Have fun. Drink. Bond with the team."

Her smile grows and she nods. "Thank you."

He smiles, leaning his head back against the seat. The flight from LA to Quantico is rather long, but the time seems to pass quickly. The team talks to one another, and Y/n and Luke dive into a conversation for most of the way back. When the jet touches back down in Quantico, the team files out, Spencer and Y/n heading to Spencer's car.

Once settled in the car, Spencer begins the drive to the bar. Y/n sits with her fingers in her lap, fiddling with them before she speaks.

"I'm excited." Her voice is eager. "I haven't had a night out like this since...well, since the first time Owen hit me."

Spencer's eyes shift from the road to Y/n for a second before flicking back. "It's gonna be fun. You get to see Luke and Garcia flirt and I bet one of them will even dance on a table for you. Also, Prentiss will flirt with you. She flirts with every pretty woman when she's drunk."

His face flushes almost immediately after he says the sentence. He'd let it slip—the pretty comment. He clears his throat, and he can swear Y/n is trying to hide a small smile. His face feels hot, focusing on the road in front of him, his hands gripping the steering wheel. They don't really speak the rest of the way to the bar, but it's a comfortable silence between the two of them.

Spencer parks outside of the bar, and he takes the keys out of the ignition and opens the door, hearing Y/n opening and closing her door as she gets out. He locks the car before shoving the keys in his pocket, the two of them walking into the crowded space. It's warm, and Spencer spots the rest of the team in the corner.

"What do you want? I can buy the first round," Spencer offers, giving her a smile.

Y/n thinks for a moment before smiling. "Rum and coke?"

"Gotcha."

He watches her make her way through the crowd to the team, and Spencer makes his way to the bar. He orders a rum and coke for Y/n, a water for himself. He keeps the tab open, wrapping his hands around both drinks before walking over to the team. He gives them a big smile, setting the drink down in front of Y/n.

"Thanks," she says, grinning as she takes the drink.

"Mhm," Spencer replies, taking a sip of his water.

"So, shots? Yes?" Garcia says, breaking the grasp she has on Luke's hand to look at everyone. "I'll get the first round."

"Anything but tequila," Prentiss whines, taking a sip of her vodka martini.

"Vodka? Rum? What?" Garcia questions.

"Rum," Y/n says, grinning. "I don't wanna mix."

"Rum it is," Garcia says, dragging Luke with her to the bar.

JJ laughs softly, taking a sip of her beer. "I'm glad you could come out with us," she says to Y/n.

"Me, too," Y/n replies, taking a big sip of her drink.

"So, you and Owen broke up?" Prentiss questions, raising her eyebrows.

Spencer feels himself stiffen at the mention of that asshole's name, and his eyes flick quickly to Y/n's face, trying to gauge her reaction.

She nods, pursing her lips. "Yeah, we broke up. It was for the better." Her eyes flick to Spencer, and he can tell she wants a change of subject.

"JJ, how's Will?" Spencer asks abruptly.

She smiles, a hint of a blush in her cheeks. "He's good. He's home with the boys. I can't stay very long tonight, I don't wanna leave him alone with them too long. Plus, I miss them."

"I'd like to meet them," Y/n says suddenly, giving JJ a smile.

JJ returns the grin, nodding. "Sure. I can bring them buy the office one day. Henry would like you—you're into fantasy stuff, right?"

"I heard you talking about Game of Thrones with Reid a few weeks ago," Prentiss says.

"Y-Yeah, I like fantasy," she replies, her cheeks flushing to a dark pink.

"I think they'd love you," Tara says, taking a sip of her whiskey.

JJ goes to speak again but is interrupted by Luke setting a tray of rum shots onto the table. "Everyone take one! Now!"

Spencer continues to sip his water, watching Y/n grab a shot, clinking her tiny glass with everyone else's. She takes the shot, her face puckering for a moment before she chases it with her rum and coke. Garcia cheers, the rest of the team laughing as they down the shots.

That's how the night goes—drinks, shots, and conversation with the team. Y/n talks to everyone, Rossi included. He doesn't stay very long; he always leaves early. Spencer watches her, her guard lowering, her inhibitions being washed away by the alcohol. She's different when she's tipsy—louder, happier, more inclined to laugh. He's surprised when she follows Prentiss onto the dance floor.

Spencer leans back in his seat, smiling to himself as he takes a sip of his water. Tonight has been nice—an easy night with the team. It's not always like that.

"You like her, don't you?"

Spencer jolts out of his thoughts, turning his head to look at Tara. "Hm?"

"You like Y/n," she repeats.

Spencer sighs, shaking his head. "I don't like her like that. She's just a friend."

"A friend who's staying at your apartment," Tara counters, taking another sip of her whiskey.

"Until she gets her own."

"You guys are always together."

"Tara, we're just...I'm just helping her out." Spencer takes a sip of his water, his face feeling hot. "She's going through a rough time."

Spencer's voice urges Tara not to question any further, instead turning to the dance floor. He looks at Prentiss before his anxiety spikes, not seeing Y/n anywhere. He turns his head, looking around the room, not spotting her anywhere. He gets up, making his way over to Prentiss.

"Where did Y/n go?" Spencer asks over the music.

"She started acting a little weird and went to the bathroom," Prentiss shouts back.

"The bathroom? When was that?"

"Uh...five minutes ago?" Prentiss is already pretty drunk. "Why? Spencer, what's wrong?"

Spencer shakes his head before turning on his heels, pushing through the bodies, heading for the bathroom. His heart is beating harshly against his chest, and he chews on his bottom lip as he approaches where the bathrooms are.

"...didn't do anything! Please!"

"Stupid bitch!"

Y/n's voice rings in his ears, and he rounds the corner, inhaling sharply when his eyes land on Y/n pressed against the wall, Owen's fist hitting her square in the jaw. She cries out, tears spilling down her cheeks. His forearm is pressed against her throat, both choking her and holding her still.

Spencer sees red as Owen's fist makes contact with her face, and he doesn't think twice when he grabs the back of Owen's shirt, flinging him to the ground. Y/n chokes back gasps and sobs, Spencer landing a punch right to Owen's jaw. He kneels onto the ground, his hand curled into a fist as he grips his shirt. He lands another punch to his cheek, the contact stinging his hand as the blow lands. Owen groans, blood trickling out of his mouth, but Spencer doesn't stop, punching him again on the other side of his face.

He goes to land another punch, but before it can land, he's yanked back off of Owen, a strong pair of arms pulling him off of Owen's body. Spencer yells out, struggling against the grip. All he wants is for this asshole to pay—and a few punches to the face isn't enough penance.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Spencer shouts, his eyes staying on Owen's face as he's dragged away. "If you ever touch her again, I will fucking kill you."

"Come on, Spencer, we need to get you out of here." Luke's voice is firm in Spencer's ear, and he lets Luke drag him away from groaning coward lying on the ground.

———————————————
Author's Note
I've been waiting to write this chapter since I outlined this fic AH.
Also, I combined two more chapters, so this fic is now down to 28 chapters + an epilogue :) Just keepin' y'all updated.
Also go like my new edit on Tik Tok! Don't let it flop! I will cry!
I love y'all! <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

109K 2.8K 24
"๐—ช๐—ฒ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜‡ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ...
454K 10.3K 25
Luke Alvez gets on your nerves. He's been a thorn in your side ever since he arrived at the BAU, and lucky for you, the feeling's mutual. But one nig...
172K 3.4K 100
another BAU gc ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
53.3K 1.1K 34
further into the future ๐ŸšจWARNING: this story contains mention of sexual assault, attempted murder, physical fighting, sex, and blood. viewer discret...