Dream SMP (Hogwarts AU)

By LuminaStarCrest

A series of connected (but not chronological), stand-alone fics revolving around members of the Dream SMP, al... More

Info List
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing (Part 1)
Niki Got a Letter
The Tale Of The Pink Hair
No...No.. Sapnap Don't Do It!!
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff's Showing p.2
Letters To Phil
Ranboo's Debut
Chaser Down!
Big Brothers
Niki Wants In
Wake Me Up After Astronomy, Would You?
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.1
We Lost Him Already?!
Jellybur
A Little Fun at Hogsmead
You Reek of Vinegar
Have You Met Clementine?
Remind Me to Tell You to Never Be a Healer
Henry Goes Missing
Potion Delivery Mishap
Wilbur's Valentine
Tommy's Magical Achievements
Tommy Your Hufflepuff is Showing p.3
Of Braids and Flowers
A Hippogriff In The Castle
JealousInnit
The Little First Year
Pfff, I'm Not Scared Of Techno
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 1)
And Then I Got Kids! (Part 2)
The Better Brother
Bad Idea
So You Want To Be A Prefect?
Flying With Style
Tubbo No. Tubbo Yes!
Pig?
April Fools!
Studying for O.W.Ls-Well, Trying To
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides part 2
I Get To Be Captain!
Supervising
I Hear "Language" Through the Walls
Karl Does History Homework
The Broomstick Servicing Kit Incident
Tommy, Your Hufflepuff Is Showing (Part 4)
The Best Friendships Form During Train Rides p.3
Invisible Child
Tommy Your Hufflepuff Is Showing p5
Running Errands With A Child
The Case Of The Missing Parchment
Bring Your Kids To Work Day
Fundy's Prophecy
Code-name "Slime"
Dream's Christmas Party
Keith The Dragon
The Craft Children and Magical Creatures
Sam's First Mission
Who's Older?
Hey Hi!
Of Swings and Snow

Baking 101

1.1K 67 45
By LuminaStarCrest

Summary:

Valentine's Day was coming and Niki had decided to use the kitchen to bake her friends some chocolate. She was planning on doing it on her own, but three fourth years were about to change that.

***

"The ladies will be flocking over to me," Tommy stated, one morning, during breakfast—a day before Valentine's.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he ate.

"And we're supposed to believe that because?" Ranboo asked.

"'cause it's true!"

"Uhuh," Tubbo and Ranboo said at the same time.

"You two are such dicks," Tommy said.

"Well that is not something that I think I would hear this morning," Niki said as she took a seat beside Tubbo—who was seating in the Hufflepuff table. "But then again," she sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"Hi Niki."

"G'morning."

"Niki, talk some sense into these two, would you," Tommy said.

"What are you guys even talking about?" She asked, taking some food for herself.

"We're talking about how many women would be following me around tomorrow 'cause I'm just that cool," Tommy said.

"You were the only one talking about that," Tubbo said. "Ranboo and I were talking about pudding before you came in."

Niki laughed at this. "I don't think it's impossible, Tommy."

"Ha! Told you!"

Ranboo—who was sat beside Tommy—flinch at the boy's loud voice,"Please don't encourage him," he told the girl who was across him.

"Ignoring Tommy—" 

"Hey!"

"—what do you have planned for tomorrow, Niki?" Tubbo asked.

"Not much, I'm afraid," she said. "Although, I am planning to make chocolates for the group later tonight."

"Ohh can we help?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, if you want to," Niki said. 

"Yeah! I want to make a half white-chocolate, half-dark chocolate one!"

Niki chuckled, "What about you, Tommy? Do you want to come with us?"

"No," Tommy said. "Baking is lame."

***

"I have the sugar," Tommy said, placing the bag on the counter.

"Alright, I think that's all the ingredients," Niki said, looking over the counter.

The four of them are currently in the kitchens—took little to no convincing for the elves to allow them to use it—and were about to make 17 servings of chocolate, one for everyone in their little group. 

"Let's start with measuring, yeah?" Niki said. 

So that's what they did. Tubbo, who just finished measuring the milk powder, called Niki over. "Do you think this is enough?" He asked.

Niki looked over and her eyes widen unintentionally, "That is way too much milk powder,: she said. "What did you do?"

"I measured it," Tubbo said, "the recipe said three and one-fourth, yeah?"

"Yeah, cups!" Niki exclaimed, grabbing the measuring tool and showing them to Tubbo, "You used a measuring glass!" She gestured to the tool on Tubbo's side of the counter.

"Ohh," Tubbo nodded. "Yeah, might have glanced over that part. Makes sense." He grabbed the measuring cup from Niki and went to remeasure.

"Why would you do that?" Ranboo exclaimed, catching Niki's attention.

"It was so so tempting," Tommy said. 

Ranboo groaned, "Ants are gonna come crawling to this hoodie 'til I wash it."

"What happened here?" Niki asked.

"He threw sugar on me!" 

"Did not."

"You literally just said how tempted you were!"

"Boys, please," Niki scolded, "the elves are getting anxious with all the messing around. They're gonna start insisting to make the chocolate for us, and it won't be as special anymore."

"Yes Niki," the two said and went back to measuring—nudging each other in the process.

Niki went back to measuring the cocoa powder when she heard clanging. "It was Tommy," Tubbo said—despite being the only one near the pan.

"That's such a shit excuse Tubbo," Tommy said.

"Okay," Niki said as she watched Tubbo pick up the pan and giving it to her. "Now that everything's measured, we can start making the chocolates.

Niki made the boys stay back while she made the chocolates—it's not that she doesn't trust them. It's just that she did not trust them at all.

A loud 'ohhh' came from the fourth years as Niki poured the chocolate in trays. "This should be set in two hours—careful," she said as the boys brought the trays to the fridge. 

"And after it freezes, we can carve them into things!" Tubbo exclaimed, closing the fridge door. 

"Uhuh," Niki said. "While we wait, why don't we think of the different designs we can put in them."

The four of them brainstormed designs while eating biscuits and sipping hot chocolates made by the elves. "I'm telling you, we just make Wilbur's look like shi—"

"Or we make it look like a guitar," Tubbo cut off Tommy's sentence.

"Oh, it looks like it's been two minutes," Niki said standing up and heading to the fridge. She pulled out a tray and passed it off to the others. "Careful with knives," she warned. "I'm talking to you, Tommy."

"'ey!" Tommy said, turning to face Niki.

"Watch it!" Tubbo dodged the knife that Tommy was holding.

They were quiet for a minute, "Hey, hey look," Ranboo showed them his work. "Meow!" He showed the others a cat shaped chocolate.

"Aww, why would you do a cat, dogs are so much better," Tommy said.

"What's wrong with cats?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, besides, it's cats that are allowed here right? I'd say cats are the best pet here in Hogwarts," Ranboo said.

Tommy laughed,"You guys are so wrong," he shook his head.

"Oink."

The three looked at Niki, who was holding up a pig shaped chocolate. "Oink, oink!"

The four laughed, and eventually they finished making all the chocolates. They had a cat, pig, bee, cow and fox. A smiley face, another smiley face with a more square smile, a face with it's tongue out, one with a face that has square eyes and a frowning mouth, and a face made with white and dark chocolate. Two glasses, one was circular, the other square. A bandana, medalion, clock, guitar, and finally cat ears.

"Oh! I can't wait to eat me!" Ranboo exclaimed looking at the chocolate that was so obviously his. 

"We'll keep them in here for the night," Niki said. "And I'll distribute them tomorrow." Se placed the different shaped cookies back on a tray before placing them back in the fridge. "We should probably clean up."

The three looked at the counter that they used. There were still traces of powder everywhere, sugar granules on the floor, shredded pieces of chocolate that came from when they carved the shapes. Not to mention all the pots, spoons, and knives that they used.

"Yeah, okay."

CRASH!

****

Four students walked through a picture of a fruit bowl, all covered in white from head to toe.

"Well, it's gonna be a while before we're allowed back there," Tommy let out a nervous chuckle.

"We actually got banned from the kitchen," Niki sighed. 

"Yeah, for a whole fucking month!" Tubbo exclaimed

"How the heck am I going to get my unlimited supply of gummy worms now?!"

++++

Eyyyy!!! I'm back! Thank you for the support and being patient with me!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! This was meant to be a Valentine Special, and there's two more if you haven't read them. They're connected to this one as well, so if you want to know about:

Glimpses of Niki Handing Around Chocolates—Read Potion Delivery Mishap
After that I suggest reading Wilbur's Valentine 

Thank you for reading! Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

-LuminaStarCrest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 956 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
38.6K 485 31
Completed :) Hi this is my first book and probably my only book, this is a highschool AU of karlnapity, this will include smut so if you are uncomfy...
90.9K 4.9K 47
Four brothers, scattered across the map. A kingdom, awaiting its rulers. A prophecy, bringing all the pieces together. This is the story of how he fo...