untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

FOURTEEN

2.8K 84 16
By xella_writesx

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

AUNDRE AND I JUST stayed still while the rest of my brothers went and said their greetings to the bitch. i know its not nice to name call but i have a bunch in my mind at this very second.

you could tell she was covered in makeup, don't get me wrong i don't have a problem with makeup but she just used way to much, i couldn't even recognize her at first.

"isabella, aundre be nice come greet her," leo scolded us.

"if i go anywhere near her face i'll have powder all over me," i snapped back, "im so sorry about her, i will be talking with her after you leave." leo says scowling at me.

"she is probably the most basic person i have seen, barbie who? great to know leo likes basic bitches with no personality!" aundre remarked, which riccardo and enzo laughed at, while the three oldest gave him stern glare.

leo walked over and grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to her, "hi sweetie," the bitch said while giving the fakest smile ever, "hi barbie," i mumbled under my breath while she squeezed me into a hug, and aundre did the same.

"should we go eat dinner?" leo questioned while walking to the dining room with the rest following except for me and aundre.

"what the fuck should i do!?" i whisper shouted at him, "you should tell leo im sure he will do somthing about it."

"really? he just looked so madly in love with her," i said sarcastically. he chuckled and we both made our way to the dining room where everyone was sitting.

"its nice for you to join us," matteo muttered. "not that i had a choice," i hummed in response under my breath and sat down in the middle of mattia and aundre.

"so isabella-

"bella," i corrected while coughing into my arm, "ok bella then, i was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall tomorrow? maybe have a girls day?" if this bitch thinks i will willingly want to go somewhere with her she is full of shit.

"no im good, thanks for the offer though," i fake smiled, and she looked at leo, "its wasn't really a question you will be going with her," leo almost shouted.

"and why the fuck would i want to go to the mall with this hoe? she is a shitty person and i guess you are to dumb to not notice, just know that their is a lot of shit she isn't telling you and im not going to put up with it. you know while im at it barbie how did you even get here huh? you know what im talking about. leo she is just using you for your fucking money and to make me pissed off and guess what? it worked," i yelled as i stormed out of the room.

i practically sprinted upstairs to my room and slammed my door shut and screamed into my pillow. after a minute i calmed down, and went outside the dining room to eavesdrop on what they were saying.

MATTIA

bella just stormed out of the room making us all stunned. what was she talking about did she know her? what is she not telling us.

i looked around and noticed everyone was as shocked as i was other than aundre who was trying to contain his laugh, "baby im so sorry i dont know what has gotten into her, this will never happen again i promise," he reassured her, "its ok baby it wasn't your fault she might just be a bit overwhelmed with everyone thing, but i dont really want to let her get to me she is just a slut," what the fuck did she just call her.

"yeah i know," leo responded, "what the fuck did you just say," aundre asked getting up, he looked ready to kill, "aundre leave before you do somthing you will regret," matteo demanded.

"maybe i should go?" amanda innocently question, "yes im so sorry baby hopefully things will get better," he said while kissing her right on the lips ew.

i saw the youngest pretend to throw up to show their disgust.

as we where all walking her out i saw bella sitting on the couch silently crying, worry rushed through me but i waited until amanda left before checking on her.

BELLA

amanda just walked out the door and quickly aundre rushed to me while engolfing me into a big hug, "hey bambina its going to be ok," he whispered, "no-no its not," i chocked out.

"bella what has gotten into you, im very disapointed, talk to me," leo asked, "no its doesn't matter you won't even believe me anyway, why would you i'm just a slut to you right?" i saw regret flash through his eyes but he quickly covered it up.

"i didn't mean it," lie. lie. lie. "then why did you say it? why leo? why?" he was speechless. he just shook his head and walked out of the room with mateo following closely behind.

"you guys go to your room please," mettia said to riccardo and enzo, while i was gripping onto aundres shirt like me life depended on it.

"talk to me," he said while crouching down in front of me so he was at my height, "josh," i responded, and his face turned from sadness to confusion and anger.

"what do you mean josh?"

"amanda i guess was josh's girlfriend i guess, i saw her at the funeral, and she basically threatened me," i responded, "im so sorry bella, hey between us she looked like a complete bitch, but i guess the oldest of the rossi siblings is to dumb to see it," he said which made me let out a small giggle.

"but hey dont worry about it, do you want me to tell leo?"

"no not yet, i just dont want to be the one ruining his relationship," i replied, what is she actually made him happy and i was just here trying to take her away from him, ill tell him another time but right now i just want to not focus on her.

"want to watch a movie?" aundre asked and i bolted up to grab the remote already knowing what movie i wanted to watch. i sat back down right between the two boys as i turned on titanic.

UNTOLD

it was now the end off the movie, "its just so sad they were meant for each other," i cried out, "well thats to bad," aundre smirked which just made me want to cry harder. it was now about 1 am because we all know how long that movie is.

"come on lets go to bed little one," mettia got up and i whined. as we were walking upstairs mateo and leo were both walking down. that led to an awkward passing. i saw mattia and aundre shoot both them mean looks but continued walking me to my room.

i swear mateo is literally leo's fucking dog, like leo could throw a toy in the pool and he would go get it. go get it dog, or maybe goldfish is better? nah i like dog, why am i talking so much about this. i swear barbie bitch is getting to me

i laid down and aundre gave me a hug while mattia gave me a kiss on the forehead.

when he finds out who she will he stay with her?

does he really think im a slut?

luckily we get a day off of school tomorrow so i dont have to worry about getting up early.

i tried to silence my thoughts by listening to some soft music because it eventually help me be brought into a deep sleep.

UNTOLD

"bella wake up, bella wake up, bella wake up," as you can guess this is how i woke up. i wanted to punch this person right in the balls but im felling kinda nice right now.

"whattt," i grouned as i pulled the covers over my head, "we are going to the beach!!!," someone yelled. enzo. i quickly jumped out of my bed and ran right to the closet. I haven't been to the beach sense my mother died.

i remember we used to go their all the time when we were a happy family. happy family. somthing that may be normal for some people but the opposite of another. i though i had a happy family but barbie bitch came and ruined any chances of that.

I put on a cute neon green bakini and a white coverup and made my way downstairs where aundre, riccardo, and enzo were waiting, "you ready?" they asked me which i quickly replied happily with a 'yes'.

we all made our way out the door. you might be wondering 'dont you live on the beach' technachly no we live on water which is very shallow but we dont have a beach really.

we all hopped into the car and blasted music until we got their which was about a 5 minute drive. see moments like these i wish i could have all the time. but unfortanaly life isn't all bupperflies and rainbows.

once we pulled up all the boys sprinted to the water, although i dont know how because they were all holding eaither a boogie board or surf board, "bella hurry up!" riccardo yelled back at me.

sorry that i dont have mile long legs.

i met the by the water and they quickly jumped in, i slowly took my cover up off, although my bruises were all gone i was still scared. they all of course had six packs. gym freaks.

once my feet hit the water i automatically smiled, i missed this relaxing feeling. i saw aundre on his surf board and he was paddling off into the distance, "here bella," enzo said while handing me a boogie board, i gave him a questioning look, "dont worry ill help you," he reassured me.

luckily the beach was pretty empty so if i did end up humiliating myself no one would see, except for my brothers. i propped my body so my stomach was on the boogie board and all of a sudden i bit wake hit and sent me across the top of the wave.

this is how the rest of the day went. us all messing around and having fun. sadly after a few hours we had to take the very dreaded drive home, we still listened to the music but the air felt more tense knowing i would have to be met with my other brothers when i got back.

but it can wait a bit longer because when we got home a quickly made my way upstairs to shower, and then walk around a bit, oh wow i have never seen this before!

in all you can tell i dont want to go downstairs, will leo be down their? probably not but why would i take that risk im not crazy.

well maybe i am just a little.

UNTOLD

we were now all sitting in awkward silence in kitchen, before you ask yes i ended up coming down here because everyone was here and i felt left out i dreading the idea right now so dont bring it up, "bella im sorr-

"oh well you look at the time we getter get going!" i interrupted while getting up from my seat. did i know where i was going? well no, wait yes im going to explore the backyard!

"where are you going?" matteo yelled, "backyard," i yelled back.

i opened the door leading to the backyard and stepped outside, i started walking to all the trees. nature is so valuable you only have one earth and we are treading it so bad.

also climate change is a big issue that we need to figure out. when im older i would love to be a public speaker to inform people about real world issues that we can try to solve.

i walk over in the forest of plamtrees looking at each one like it was a work of art.

palm trees are so cool to me, they just make me so happy when i look at them and its making all my worries go away. i took a seat right by the waters edge because it was on the ocean you could see the sandy bottom with cute little fish swimming around.

i saw a dolphin jump in the distance which brought a big genuine smile onto my face.

i took a breath in sucking in the beauty of the ocean, right now i wasn't thinking about anything. i just felt like all my worries drifted away. i know they would return but im hoping it will take a little longer than what i want it to.

just a little.

UNTOLD

hope all is well!

(2380 words in the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 22.4K 40
This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I couldn't run no more . I turned back an...
32.2K 696 23
If you like Bruno Mars This book is just for you! This book has imagines, scenarios, short stories and more! I hope you enjoy❤️
288K 6.6K 61
She was their everything, their world. They never stopped looking for her, but the whole time she was right under their nose. Jordan never gets a br...
267K 5K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...