Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

56

12.2K 509 446
By ohmanholysheet_

(Making up how the award works, so this award show is completely made up, even the name- well. If the name is also already an award show, whoops)

December 6th, 2022

AAMA's were today and I was nervous as hell. Since I haven't solo debuted yet, I'll take part in this Enhypen schedule as it's more important than others.

I wore a white blazer dress with these gold patters going up from the right wide of my waist to my left shoulder paired with some white thigh high boots. My hair was pinned back straight and my makeup was done more natural, but still kinda heavy. It honestly reminded me of Given Taken promotions.

This time they hadn't.. well let's say they hadn't whitewashed me today as my white dresses would've made me look like a ghost if I had, and I was kinda glad. Let's hope they don't edit the pictures though.

The rest of the guys had white suits on, the same pattern all on different places with each person. Niki's hair that was once again dyed blonde suited the look, Jake's blonde hair suited him too. Jungwon, Jay and Sunghoons jet black and long hair styled them perfectly. Along with Heeseung and Sunoo's dark brown hair that matched their contacts.

We walked through different carpets, taking pictures as a group before being directed to our seats. Today we were told that if BTS gotten an award, Jungwon and Soobin were the ones to go up and collect it, along with me on Taehyungs behalf. I was confused on why but apparently BTS were the ones who requested it, already writing speeches for any award they could be nominated for and giving it to their managers.

Their fans are spoilt.

We sat there, music was playing as we waited for more groups to come and the awards to start.

(Y'all let's pretend half of the group don't have to leave due to age and how late they can work in Korea, Idk how to make that fit i'm sowwy)

I saw how there were a large group of chairs next to us, and how they all belonged to one group. I ignored it though, thinking I was probably just dumb and more groups would sit there rather than one.

But when I heard voices I hear nearly every day on my YouTube, I widen my eyes slightly.

I see 23, exactly 23 men walk towards the seats with laughter, the seats I was directly next to with the tiniest space in between.

"Sunghoon Sunghoon Sunghoon."

Sunghoon looks at me confused and I give him the puppy eyes. "Please switch with me."

"Ew no."

I give him an offended look and go to Jay who sat next to him. "Niki?" I ask and he shakes his head. I look at the whole back row which consisted of Jay, Sunoo, Jake and Heeseung, but none except Heeseung partially agreed, saying he would give up the spot but it's the same since it's just behind me.

I look at Jungwon with puppy eyes and he smiles, but shakes his head. "I want you to be brave enough to just sit there, it's fine."

I nod, looking forward as I desperately hope none of them know me. They look at us at one point and we stand up and bow a couple times as a greeting and they do so too. Renjun sits in the chair next to me, talking to his other dreamy members and I nearly die.

They start playfully arguing over who looks best and I hear Chenle tell Renjun "just tell Donghyuck he looks good and stop lying that he doesn't for the sake of us not being beaten to death tonight." In Chinese, causing me to burst out in laughter.

Renjun turns back to me and I avoid his gaze, looking at my members who looked confused as to why I suddenly laughed.

Jungwon smiles at someone behind me and basically turns my head for me to face Renjun. "Hello, were.. were you laughing at what he said..?" Renjun says, pointing to Chenle and I shake my head, lying.

"No I can't under-."

"She's lying, she knows like 5 languages she probably was lying." Sunghoon comes out of nowhere, apparently switched seats with Heeseung and is now going to expose me.

"Oh really? What languages, ten's got competition."

I hold back from screaming, nodding at Sunghoons statement. "Uhm, Korean, French, English, Chinese and Japanese."

"She's fluent in all of them Sunbaenim."

"Why are you guys-." I look at how Sunoo joined in, telling them about how I talk all these different languages from time to time in different moods.

"Yeah, when she's mad or is with Jake she speaks English, when she's with Niki and hiding something it's japanese, when she wants to say something to herself or write something privately it's French, when she's fangirling over NCT it's Chinese-."

When I tell you I nearly punched Sunghoon in the face.

"Wow you got a whole profile on me, are you my fan? Want a signature?" I smile sarcastically and Sunghoon does too, making Renjun laugh. "Sorry I was eavesdropping, can you tell me what they said in Chinese?" Donghyuck comes in and I widen my eyes slightly. "Uhm," I look at how Chenle and Renjun looked at me with wide eyes signalling a no.

"They were just saying how they missed the award shows like this." I nod and Donghyuck gives me a weird look. "I don't know if I believe that but I don't believe you would lie to me.." he trials off before shrugging.

"Wait if I remember correctly, did you say she speaks Chinese when fangirling over NCT?" Renjun asks with a grin and I turn red, looking the other way.

"Yes, I'm sorry I have to admit I don't know too many names with faces as there are a lot of you," sunghoon starts off and Renjun understands.

"But with the people she talks about, there's a Jaemin somewhere, actually no there's a Jaemin everywhere, then there's a Jisung? And a Doyoung, and a Haechan, and Xiaojun, yangyang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Yuta, Jeno, Renjun? Yes Renjun yesterday she talked about his vocals for a straight 40-."

Sunghoon stopped talking as he realised who he was talking to. "Me?" Renjun asks while looking at me and I nod slowly, meeting his eyes. "I very much like your vocals." I smile and he nods with a thankyou.

"They seem like they like to expose and tease you." He says in Chinese and I slightly chuckle with a nod. "They really do, but I do too so I guess it's normal all around." I tell him and he smiles. "Same with my dream members, it's chaotic, but I'm guessing you'd know." He says and I nod shyly.

"You're Lilia right? The one everyone talks about being V Sunbaenim's cousin." He asks and I nod, slightly disappointed he only knows me because of my cousin.

"Yeah I heard about that. I had already watched your group perform before and when I made the connection it blew my mind. But I can imagine the comparison you must get." He continues speaking Chinese and I nod.

"Yeah the comparison is tiring, but sometimes it's not even a comparison, it's just a I will never be as good as my cousin? And I get it, I'll obviously never be him, because well I'm not, but I don't think people understand how it feels to be known because of him?" I let out a bit too much information and apologise after.

"No no it's fine, I asked Anyways, and yeah I understand. You're your own person people will have to stop seeing you as just his cousin. Like I know it's not the same but sometimes we're only known as Exo or Shinee's 23 little brothers but we're our own person too you know?" He says and I nod with a wide smile, agreeing with him.

"Hello what are you two talking about I hear another language that isn't Korean." Yuta comes in and I nearly die right then and there.

"We're just randomly talking in mandarin." Renjun says and Yuta smiles widely. "Are you Chinese?" He asks and I shake my head. "I'm Australian, but I know how to speak Chinese too."

"And apparently she knows French and Japanese too." Renjun says and I'm slightly surprised he remembers.

"You know Japanese?" Yuta asks in Japanese and I nod with a smile. "I learnt the language when I was younger for fun, but then became the Anime translator when some small anime shows didn't have subtitles." I tell him honestly and he laughs at my comment.

"Ay taro!" Yuta shouts and shotaro walks in tiny. "We have another one who knows Japanese now, she's pretty cool." He says and I changed my mind, I might've fainted before but I nearly died now.

We talked about random things before we had to be quiet for the host to start talking.

I looked over at Jungwon with a smile and he looked.. a bit mad?

"Wonnie what's up?" I ask quietly and he doesn't say anything. I took the blanket meant for me to cover my legs and covered the both of us slightly, acting cold a bit as I slipped my hand in his.

I squeezed it a bit and rubbed his hand with my thumb lightly before looking at him. I could see his cheeks redden slightly and I had to hide my smile back.

"I'll ask you later then."

Welp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.8K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...
135K 7.7K 32
Hwayoung works as a young therapist and meets Yang Jungwon, her classmate and now, her patient. He suffers from anxiety and PTSD due to his mistreatm...
925K 28K 38
Park Soojin is scouted to join the survival show I-LAND Season 2. However things spark into chaos when jealousy and rivalry stir among the applicants...
44.8K 1.4K 42
"𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤..... 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" Best friends to lovers (slow burn) Started: July 26, 2022 Ende...