The Pride Confession, yakulev...

By friday_lol

two best friends hopelessly in love. It's pride month and they get closer and closer. "I wish he would look... More

general info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

16

128 6 0
By friday_lol

Yaku pov: Saturday, 8th of June

As I woke up, I was more recovered than ever. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was buried in the chest of a certain grey-haired half Russian's arms. As I tried to escape his grip he just held me more close, so I gave up.

The memories of Yesterday came back into my mind. It was the best sleepover we ever had. The films were very good and Lev actually talked about them. When we watched an Anime, he wouldn't. Well the first time we watched the Anime he would, but we've already watched all the good Anime.

I had more to talk about as well because before I've never watched these films or at least not with company. I could talk so freely I almost let things slip out, that nobody should know. Well, Lev shouldn't know.

After 'tall girl', I was in a flood of words as I talked about how this height difference between the two is adorable and almost told him about how I was actually into tall people. This happened a lot during the films but in this film, it was really present. I think that lev noticed too.

After an hour of snuggling into Lev's chest and thinking about my feelings for him, he finally woke up. He stood up carefully thinking I was asleep. I let him think that. I wanted to know what he would do. So I stayed there with closed eyes, lying on the bed in a rather uncomfortable position. Normally I would've moved, but I was too curious about what he was doing.

I heard how he grabbed his phone and unplugged it from the charger. What would he do? I didn't dare to peek. I really wanted to know what he was doing.

I heard him dialling a number. Why would he call someone? I was right here. Why would he need to talk to someone? Was it because of school? Probably not. I was curious who he called and I listened very carefully.

phone call Lev and Shibayama: 

"hello"

"Hey, what's up? Why are you calling me? Isn't Yaku with you right now? Then why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. Also, I'm bored and Yaku's still asleep, so what can I do? I really needed to talk to you. About, you know what"

"ah right, Yaku? Isn't it always Yaku? But isn't he in your room?"

"you don't have to call me out like that, okay? Even if it's true. You don't need to rub it into my face, okay? And YES, but Yaku is asleep and why would he mind me calling someone. We're just friends. It's not like we're in a relationship or something. And even if we were in a relationship, which will never ever happen, it wouldn't give him the right to control who I am talking to and who not."

Lev talked in a bitter tone, Yaku couldn't hear. Yaku was starting to sob, crying harder every second. He tried to be quiet and buried his face deep in the pillows. Every word hit him worse than the other. They all hurt so much, Yaku couldn't hold it. He needed to go without making it look suspicious. And he needed to talk to Inuoka. He just wished that Lev would leave the room, so he could cry out loud.

"But you're right, maybe he shouldn't hear what we are talking about. It's private and there is stuff I don't want to tell him. Hold on for a second, I'm heading out of the room"

Lev was heading out of the room, Yaku still hearing him. Lev only snapped, because he knew that Yaku would never feel the way for him, that Lev did. 'Yaku would never love someone like me' Lev thought. He really hoped that Yaku didn't hear him. It would've hurt him. They are best friends after all and friends normally talk about everything.

"Brooo, you know that this could easily be misunderstood. You are lucky af that Yaku is asleep. You know that If I didn't know what you were talking about, I would've thought that you don't like him. Just imagine that he actually has a crush on you and you just destroyed your chances with him"

"Maybe, but he was asleep and he does not have feelings for me. How often do I need to tell you this? He. likes. I.N.U.O.K.A. I know that you don't like this, but let's be honest Yama, Yaku is way out of my league. He would never like someone like me. He probably doesn't even like me as a friend and we're only friends because of pity."

"Here we go again. How often do I need to tell you that you are perfect the way you are and that none of your friends are only pitying you? Especially Yaku. Hell, I even think that he loves you. He treats you completely differently than the others. In a positive way. So stop being so dumb"

"whatever. I just know that YAKU likes INUOKA and that is for a fact. I bet he'll leave earlier today to see him"

"He won't meet with Inuoka today, because I will meet with Inuoka today. We planned this hangout two weeks ago. So don't worry about it"

"Okay, fine. Thank you for always being there haha. I just get insecure all the time you know. Anyway, I think I'm going to go back. I want to be there when Yaku wakes up"

"Okay, we'll talk later. You need to tell me everything"

"Of course. Bye"

"Bye"

At the same time, Yaku was now crying hard. The conversation he overheard just made him realize that Lev and he will never get together. He gave up. He won't confess anymore. It was kind of sad because Yaku already planned a lot for the confession.  He really wanted to confess but didn't want to get rejected. Yaku was 100% sure that Lev would reject him if Yaku told him.  And after that their relationship would never be the same. He needed to talk to Inuoka right now. Inuoka would know how to help him. Yaku was still sobbing really hard as he dialled Inuoka's number. 

phone call Yaku and Inuoka

"hey yaku, what's up? Why are you calling me? Aren't you at Lev's today?"

"h-hi, i-in-nuo-ok-ka"

"oh my gosh Yaku, is everything okay? Obviously not that was stupid of me. What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"L-lev. h-he s-said, t-that w-we will n-nev-ver e-ev-ver  be i-in a r-rela-ations-ship"

"You confessed? And he rejected you? That's rough but it will be okay. You will get through this. I'll be there for you"

"n-no, h-he s-said, he said t-that while, while c-call-ling, while calling shib-baya, Shibayama"

"oh okay, but why would he call Yama when he's with you? Maybe you misunderstood?"

"I-i d-don't, I don't k-know. T-the f-first, first t-thing h-he did a-after, after he w-woke up was, was c-calling ya, calling yama''

"Oh, that's rough buddy. But I will be here for you. Do you want me to pick you up? We can talk about all of this later"

"n-no i-i'll be, I'll be f-fine. I just n-need, t-to, to calm d-down. can y-you, can you help m-me?"

"of course sweetheart. Okay, breathe in 1,2,3; hold your breath and now breathe out 1,2,3. Breathe in 1,2,3; hold your breath; breath out 1,2,3. You got this. Breathe in 1,2,3; hold your breath; breath out 1,2,3. Everything is going to be okay. One last time: breath in 1,2,3; hold your breath; breath out 1,2,3.  Are you doing better now? Will it be okay? Are you sure that I shouldn't come and pick you up"

"y-yeah I'm sure. Everything is, is o-okay. Thank you. It really helped. I'm b-better now. And no, you don't need to pick me up. You have your date with Shibayama t-today. I bet Yama wouldn't like it if you'd replace Yama with me. I'm going to be alright, okay? Don't worry about me. I'll tell you everything later. We could meet tomorrow?!"

"YES. I really want to see you. If anything comes up: just call me and I'll come and pick you up or we'll meet somewhere, okay?"

"Yeah, fine. thank you Inuoka. I really don't know what I would do without you"

"thanks and you would do the same so it's not a big deal"

"I know, I just wanted to thank you"

"You're welcome"

"I think I'll go now. I need to use the bathroom"

"Do that. Goodbye, Yaku. Talk to you later"

"goodbye Inuoka. And you can call me Morisuke if you want"

"Okay, sure Morisuke. Call me with my first name as well, if you want"

"sure Sō-chan. Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon"

"yes, morisuke. Until tomorrow"

From the point at which Yaku allowed Inuoka to use his first name, Lev was listening. He just came back to wake up Yaku as he overheard the conversation. It really frustrated him that Inuoka could call Yaku by his first name. Yaku never allowed Lev to do so and they were best friends after all. He was very jealous and couldn't stand it any longer so he went down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. He would do something he'll regret if he faces Yaku now. He has to calm down and keep his jealousy away from Yaku. It isn't Yakus's fault that Lev catched feeling he thought while starting to make pancakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 83 3
Adrien couldn't do anything without being chased. One day, he hides out and meets someone unexpected.
489K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 3.1K 30
What if Chuuya and Dazai where dating in the mafia and Chuuya gets pregnant. But before he could tell him Dazai left. What if Chuuya supposed to do...
854K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.