Game Of Survival | Yang Jungw...

By ohmanholysheet_

"I'd never thought a girl would join our team. But I'm glad it was you." In where the secret 8th member of E... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Long Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter again???
Description New Book
New Book Prologue
Hehe
New book????

55

11.7K 501 602
By ohmanholysheet_

Might be posting more? Or Idk but yeah the state I live in is in a 5 day stage 4 lockdown ans HOPEFULLY they give the 3 days we have off school (other two days on weekend) off and not remote learning.

Lilia's POV

"It wasn't right for me to act that way. You weren't being selfish, I just... I didn't want you to leave."

My eyes someone widen even wider, but I relax myself soon enough. "I understand."

"You do."

I turn around in his embrace, facing him as I stare into his eyes. "I do understand. And I knew before you told me." I tell him and he sighs. "I really am sorry. If you want to do this and everything I'll support you."

If only you knew I did it for you.

I nod, putting on a small smile before wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you." I confess, feeling his heart beat faster as I said that. "I missed you too, more than you know."

We lay there for a while, before I hear him call my name. "Lilia?"

"Mhm?"

"Do.. do you still like me?"

I look up at him, holding back my smile. "I.. Uhm as in like, with what you said like-."

"Do you still like me?"

"Of course I do, I said I would wai-." He stops talking when he sees me smile widely. "Of course I still like you Jungwon, none of my feelings have changed. They've maybe grown even more, but nothing else."

Even if it was dark, I could see his grin, his arms wrapping around me tighter. I feel his lips on my forehead, lingering for a couple seconds before he pulls away.

"Goodnight Lia."

"Goodnight Wonnie."

___________________________

November 30th, 2022

I smiled at the comments under my new Instagram post our manager let me control.

(I'm using Mabel Chee as a model for Lilia..? Anyways check her out, she's a model and also an Instagram influencer I think..? But she's young, but she's so pretty like wtf- yeah anyways)

Liked by Enhypen and more.
K.Lilia Happy Enhypen Day, love you Engenes!

4,670 comments

Enhypenlove: How are you so pretty? Teach me

Enhypenot8: please update more regularly! We love you

0t7bitxh: she's pretty ig..? But is that all
reply-Enhypenot8: no she can also sing, dance and rap, among other things :)

Jilialove: post with jungwon please!

Luvbangtan: you and Tae have the best genes im jealous

Moa_engene: we all miss you! Hope to see you soon

I turn off my phone with a smile this time. There obviously were bad comments, but seeing how majority were positive really made a difference.

I leave the artist lounge, walking towards the dance studio where Enhypen held their live. I watched from behind again, smiling as they joked around on the live.

"You're still part of the group, even if you're not on schedules with them, you can go in the live now." I look at my manager as he looks at the boys before smiling at me with his eye smile.

For a second I think about all the edits fans make about how attractive our manager is but I quickly think of something else since.. well that's weird.

I nod, coming my hair with my fingers before quickly entering the frame.

"You know what it is! Hello! Annyeonghaseyo."

The guys start laughing as I shout while bursting into the screen, waving at the Vlive. "You scared me oh my." Heeseung holds his heart and I chuckle. "You're getting old."

"I'm 22."

"Exactly."

He rolls his eyes at me but moves over on his chair, I sit next to him, both of us having half an ass on a seat which made me chuckle.

Usually when we didn't have enough seats I would randomly sit on their laps, in a FRIEND way since I was the lightest, but because we were on live and people would assume something else, we couldn't do that.

I saw Jay pat his lap at me but then widen his eyes, but since Jungwon was also near me, he acted as if he meant him and walked over to Jay, sitting on his lap casually as I took Jungwon's chair, holding back my laugh.

We started talking about the most random things, laughing our ass off at literally every moment we could find.

I share the phone with sunghoon to read comments.

Do you miss your cousin Lilia?

I smile sadly, looking at the screen. "I do miss my cousin, but let's make sure he never see's this." I smile and some of the members chuckled.

Unlike what everyone thought, all bts members were allowed to go and do their military service at the same time and take around a 2-3 year break. Most fans were happy with the decision, rather bts being on a break than having them promote without members since it was too heartbreaking even seeing them perform without Yoongi for a couple weeks.

I missed him, yeah. More than one would think.

They had left all around different times, my cousin and Jungkook being the last to leave sometime after my hiatus was announced. Even though it's only been a couple of months, it felt like years.

I read the comments again, quietly chuckling at some of the comments.

HDSKSHJSSHSJSHSS LILIA SVSJSHSKSHS

Can we give them pickup lines like chan's live?

Ya'll really making this live freeze omfg

National Childbirth Trust

I start bursting my lungs out at the last one, the members looking at me weirdly. "Stop, you're not an Nctzen ignore me." I look back at the comments with a smile.

People found out what I read and started spamming the comments.

"We are at the tram stop..?" Jake reads and I grin, looking at the camera. "Are you the tram that stops?"

I laugh at more comments, before looking up at the screen and seeing Jay and Jungwon look at each other closely.

"Why are you staring at me."

"Because I can."

"OH DUDE HE'S FLIRTING!"

Most of the members start bursting out laughing, knowing where it's from since I say it all the time and usually having to explain why I say it.

"Who's enhypen? She doesn't know. Who's NCT? She'll give you a whole essay." Sunghoon says and I nod with a grin.

"Yeah she has a thing for Jaemin too- and.. what was his name? Doyoung? And Renjun, and Haechan, and Xiaojun, and taeil, and yangyang, and jeno..? Was that his name? And ooh the other one." Heeseung starts listing names and I tilt my head.

"Shotaro? Yuta? Taeyong? Sungchan? Winwin? Lucas? Hendery? Ten? Jaehyun? Johnny? Mark? Kun? Jisung? Chenle? Jungwoo?"

(Let's imagine there's still 23 members in 2022 even tho we all know that won't be the case)

They all look at me weirdly. "I'm an ot23."

"Not when it comes to Doyoung, Jaemin, Renjun, Kun and Xiaojun you ain't."

I act like I'm about to punch sunghoon but stop, glaring at him. "Can I not be a fan." I scoff and he chuckles.

"You literally only know NCT and Kim Jisoo."

"And Jennie, and Rosé, and Lisa don't forget them." I lightly elbow him and I can see him hold back his eye roll.

"Are you an idol or a fan?"

"I was a fan before I was an idol honey, I will fangirl at any and every moment." I tell him and the members shrug and laugh, they're used to it.

Sowwy this boring Idk what else to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
1.3M 35.2K 74
«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoon [210527] 2 in #enhypenjake [210707] 3...
46.2K 2.3K 38
"I will stay with you forever." A girl, blinded at a young age, meets a boy that will love and care for her for the rest of her life without knowing...
56.2K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl ♥" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...