(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Give Me A Chance

582 27 1
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Ohm : I came to fix my mistake, from five years ago.....

Continuation

Fluke as soon as Ohm said that, was silent for a while, analyzing what he heard, thinking about what he was going to say, angry at being kissed without his consent, pushed Ohm furiously pointed his index finger, trying to contain the feelings he felt a few minutes.

Fluke: you ... You have nothing to fix ... Get out of my house, right now ... I don't want to see you ever again ...

Fluke pointed his index finger at the door with his eyes showing fury.

Ohm saw how much fluke hates him at this moment, Ohm sorry for what he did, approached fluke and said trying to apologize, showing regrets in his words.

Ohm: my love, please! ... I ... I apologize ... I apologize for doing what I did ... I regret bitterly for what I did ... Please forgive me .. I beg ... For ..

Ohm tried to touch Fluke's hand but fluke took a step backwards and pulled his hand out, shouted.

Fluke: I told you to get out of here ... Go away ... I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you near me, I don't want to see you near my daughters ... Get out.

Fluke tried to turn around and go towards the door, but Ohm grabbed his wrist and pulled him put his other hand on fluke's face, and put his forehead on his forehead, Ohm let tears fall on his face, if regret killed, Ohm, would be dead already. Ohm said dropping tears on his face and caressing Fluke's face with two thumbs on both sides of his face, with his eyes closed, Fluke grabbed both of his wrists.

Ohm: please I beg you forgive me!! ... I love you, I never stopped loving you ... My love for you never ends ... You are the only one who managed to reach my heart ... Please give me one chance ...

Ohm began to fall slowly to the ground, grabbing and sliding his hands into Fluke's arms as he fell slowly, kneeled, put his head on Fluke's belly and grabbed both sides of his waist.

Ohm: please... Give me a chance ... Give me a chance to fix what I did.

Fluke when Ohm grabbed his face, and heard his words of forgiveness, he was devastated, he wanted to forgive but the day when Ohm said those cold words, Fluke just couldn't forget. Fluke looking at Ohm kneeling on the floor, he said with pain in his heart, with tears starting to fall on his face as well, looking into Ohm's eyes, bringing all the anger into his words.

Fluke: I see you begging on your knees... You came to fix what you did ... What an idiot ... sorry but what you did has no fix ... Kneeling for me will not hide or erase the day you denied my daughters, because it is what they are my daughters and not yours ... Go away and leave me alone ... I will never forgive you ...

Fluke pushed Ohm, turned and tried to go to the door but stopped as soon as he heard Ohm.

Ohm: I love you and it will never change ... I miss you my love ... I know what I did ...But I also know that you still love me, I see in your eyes, in the kiss we gave a few minutes ago, that you have not forgotten our love ...

Fluke with his back on Ohm, hearing this, closed his eyes, opened his mouth a little trying to contain his tears, he loves Ohm, however much the years go by, his love for Ohm he will never forget, but Ohm denied the daughters that the two have, Ohm said words that never left his thoughts, Fluke turned full of hatred.

Fluke: you call me all friendly, telling me how much you miss me, that's funny ... I'm too busy for your damn words, go find someone else who wants to listen, because if you think I was born yesterday, you got me wrong. .... I cut you out of my life, I don't need your love, because I've cried enough, I finished with what I felt for you, I've moved on since we said goodbye that day ... Fluke started to approach him... Do me a favor ... FORGET I EXIST ....

Fluke tried to turn but Ohm quickly grabbed his arm sideways, and said looking at him with pain and regret.

Ohm: please give me three minutes to say what I feel ... Please give me a chance to get your forgiveness ... I want to make up for what I did ... I know I denied my daughters ... But.

Fluke pushed Ohm as soon as he said the last words, shouted angrily and pointed his index finger right in his face.

Fluke: they are not your daughters ... And they will never be.. Get out of here..

Fluke tried to turn around in anger but Ohm grabbed him in both arms, and pulled him and said a little angry but containing.

Ohm: they are my daughters ... Whether you want it or not, they are also my daughters... My blood runs through their veins ... My love ... Ohm grabbed and pulled fluke closer to him, brought his face closer to Fluke who was looking at him angrily ... I know you won't forgive me now ... It is still too early for me to have your forgiveness ... But please think about me a little ... Please since I am not going to have your forgiveness at this moment .. Please give me a chance to be their father ... Give me a chance to give them the love I never gave them, the love I denied ... Please I beg you.

Fluke listening and looking into the eyes full of regrets, wanted to give this chance, wanted to know how Ohm would do it, but the hatred and anger for remembering that day and for raising the girls alone knowing that the two of them could raise the girls together, fluke didn't allow this chance, he said as he pushed Ohm again and said in a low voice but raising it with each minute he spoke the words.

Fluke: you can try anything you want, your time is up, I'll tell you why ... You say you're sorry, but it's too late now, so stop, go away, shut up, because if you think I care about you, well, I don't give a shit .... I remember very well the day you denied the baby I was expecting .... you don't know how much you hurt me how much you shoved one knife in my heart that day in that damn park .... I made my decision that day, I said that they were no longer your daughters from the moment you denied them ... Now I don't want to know anything about ... ..

"Huh"

Akira: mommy ! What's going on ?! Much noise! Akira can't sleep ....

Fluke didn't finish the words when he heard Akira, he looked at her and saw her scratching one eye, a little asleep, full of sleep, suddenly Fluke looks from the other side and sees Ara grabbing Ohm's pants, said in a way shy, but with a child's warm smile.

Ara: huh! You! ... Are you my Daddy ?!

Ohm looked in Ara's eyes and in such a serene smile, he immediately fell in love with his daughter, Akira when he heard this from Ara, walked quickly, happily said as he approached Ohm and looked at Ara and then Ohm.

Akira: what! What did you say little sister ?! Are you our Daddy ?!! ... Akira looked at fluke with a happy smile .... Mommy ! Mommy, is he our daddy ?!

Fluke froze, he completely forgot that Ara and Maya were in the living room listening to everything, Ohm saw their happiness in knowing that he might be their father, Ohm looked at fluke and said with his eyes, trying to make fluke allows him to tell them that he's their father, fluke saw this look, he didn't want to, he didn't allow him to speak the truth to them at all, but Ohm knew that the only way to have forgiveness from Fluke and the daughters was revealing the truth. Ohm said as he leaned towards them and stood at the height of the two, touched each side of the face of the two and said with a look and a warm smile.

Ohm: hmm! I am your daddy! I came back to ask the two of you and your mommy for forgiveness ...

Akira, when she heard that gave a cheerful smile, full of happiness, hugged Ohm with both hands around his neck and said happy.

Akira: then! You are our Daddy! Akira is very happy! Mommy daddy is back, Daddy ..

Ohm was surprised by the sudden hug, but then he gave a warm smile when he felt the hug and the heat so small that it came from a tiny body, Ara gave a shy smile, Ohm in the hug he looked at Fluke and saw his angry look . Fluke said angrily and crossing his arms.

Fluke: girls go to your bedroom, I want to talk to this ... Sir ..

Akira saw Fluke's angry look, saw that Fluke would move Ohm away from her, a little angry approached Fluke and said.

Akira: mommy! Mom won't keep Akira's father away anymore! Akira doesn't want to be without daddy ... She started to cry ... I don't want daddy to go away, please mommy..

Ara saw her sister crying and saying that fluke would keep Ohm away from them, she also started crying and talking.

Ara: mommy ! Mommy please don't let daddy go ... Mommy ...

Fluke's eyes widened a little when he saw the two of them crying at the same time, he said lowering the front of Ohm and theirs, touched their wrists and said.

Fluke: why are you two crying ?! I will not take the two of you away from your daddy ... Mommy just goes to talk to your daddy.... Mommy has important things to work out with Dad... Now as two beautiful princesses that are, go to your bedroom that mommy will come to you both later ..

Akira holding back the tears said wiping the tears away with her hand and her small arm.

Akira: are you sure ?! Mama is not lying ?! Mommy won't fight with daddy ?!

Fluke sighed but tried to smile, touched Akira's head.

Fluke: I'm sure my love ... Mommy will not argue and will not take Daddy away from you both .. Now go ... Go to your bedroom ...

Fluke kissed them both on the head and then stood up, looked at Maya who was just standing watching, the three walked to the bedroom door, Ara looked back, looked at Ohm, happy and shy ran up to him and hugged him, Ohm felt her embrace, Fluke liked to put the same clothes but with different colors on them both, so Ohm knew she was Ara, said Ohm after her hug.

Ohm: you are so beautiful my little Ara ... I love you my beautiful girl.

Happy Ara said smiling.

Ara: humn! Ara also loves daddy a lot ...

Ara kissed Ohm on the cheek, left Ohm's side and went to the bedroom, Fluke as soon as they entered the bedroom, put both hands on his head, turned his back to Ohm, angry, confused, with a thousand feelings and thoughts running through his head, now that the twins know about Ohm he doesn't know what to do, Ohm behind fluke noticed that fluke is confused, tried to touch his shoulder with one hand but stopped, shook hands, and gave a strong sigh waiting for Fluke's fury to go against him.

Ohm: N'Fluke ... I ... I am sorr...

Fluke with his back, heard him, but at the moment fluke had neither the strength nor the head to think, Fluke turned to Ohm and said in a slightly weak voice.

Fluke: I don't have the strength to talk to you right now ... Go away ... I want to be alone ...

Ohm noticed that fluke is not well, he didn't want to overload him, so in a calm voice he said.

Ohm: all right ... I will ... We will talk tomorrow, when you are in a position to talk ..

Fluke looking at him, put a hand to his forehead.

Fluke: I have no other solution, is not it! You said what you shouldn't, now the two of them are not going to allow me to take you away from them ... I don't want you here again ... I'll call you and we'll arrange a day to talk...

Ohm with a smile took a step forward, and tried to say.

Ohm: good ... I'm sorry for ..

But fluke took a step back, put his hand forward with a look of fury.

Fluke :: do not come near me ... Let me be clear, I do not agree and I will never accept you near my daughters ... But I love them, and it is only for them that I will accept you to come near them... But of me ... You will never come near me again ... The only thing that allows me to put up with you are my daughters ... Now go away, I don't want to look at your damn face.

Fluke turned his back on him, Ohm gave him a sad look, couldn't say anything against what he said, Ohm without saying anything, turned away, opened the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 41
COLLEGE AU. BLUE LOCK REO X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS** Reo: I always got what I wanted, the word "no" didn't exist in my vo...
8.8K 352 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
43.6K 1.9K 24
Kao and Earth are to marry each other for the sake of the business deal that was made between their father and uncle. What drama awaits their lives...
3.6K 286 19
When Ohm met Fluke, he knew it was love within the first couple of hours. Find out their journey in life and love. ~An OhmFluke AU~ "You'll never kno...