(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Erony Of Destiny

537 21 0
By Bank_Teresa

Preview

Kao: I will not lose you after I find you ... I do not believe that this girl is not my daughter ... I will find you ... If this girl is my daughter, I will never forgive you N'Earth.

Continuation

Earth in the car could not bear to contain his tears, he cried so much, years passed and the love is still strong in his heart.

Thirty minutes passed Earth arrived home, entered and found Fluke with his arms crossed leaning against the wall standing with a sad look and with dry tears on his face, Fluke looked at Earth and saw Earth's lifeless look, both met two people they never thought to meet again, fluke said continuing in the same place and in the same position.

Fluke: how did the conversation go with him ?! Did you say that Maya is his daughter ?!

Earth said nothing, he looked sideways put the key over the table next to the door, walked over to the couch, while sitting on the couch Earth gave a sigh releasing the pain of having seen Kao, he said after sitting down and look ahead with both hands touching and removing from the mouth.

Earth: no, I didn't say and I won't say anything to him ...

Fluke left the place where he was, sat next to Earth and also looked ahead.

Fluke: sooner or later you'll have to say ....

Earth looked at him and said angrily.

Earth: never! I will never say that he is the father of my daughter ... I never want him to know ...

Fluke gave a sad sigh, tears started to fall from his face, he said with such pain.

Fluke: Ohm! ... P'Ohm was also at this party! ... Fluke looked at Earth ... He saw his daughters N'Earth ...

Earth's eyes widened, he didn't see Ohm near them, he just saw Kao holding Maya's hands from this moment Earth didn't see anyone else, he said surprised.

Earth: and what happened ?! What did he say?! How did he react when he saw them ?!

Fluke got up from the couch, turned his back on Earth.

Fluke: I didn't give him time to say anything ... I immediately pushed him away from my daughters .... I practically told him never to approach me or them ... Fluke turned with tears on his face ... He ... He was so close to me, to see him hear him, feel his arms grab me and try to kiss me ... N'Earth what did I do to deserve this ?! Why I haven't managed to forget this love so far... Already... Five years have passed but seeing him, it's like those five years have never passed..

Earth couldn't say anything, the same thing was happening to him, Earth looked aside and thought about everything that happened with Kao, but at the same time he remembered the moment of the betrayal, in anger he got up, looked at Fluke and said angry.

Earth: just forget about it ... We won't see them again ...

Fluke worriedly walked, passed by and stood behind Earth said as soon as he turned and saw Earth with his back to him.

Fluke: these words will not let me be carefree ... Look what happened ... Fluke pointed a hand aside as soon as Earth turned and looked at him ... THIS is the second time you have met p'kao ... Not to mention that maybe p'Ohm was with him the first time you met p'kao ... I don't know why, but I feel like we're going to meet them both again ... I feel... I...I presume this... and this is driving me crazy ..

Earth also had this feeling, but he preferred not to think about it too much, he said with a serious look.

Earth: if they meet us again, then we can only run away from them whenever we find a way ...

Fluke knew that what Earth just said would be impossible for him.

Fluke: how are we going to run away from them, if I when I see him close to me, I already want him to kiss me, N'Earth! Aren't you worried about that ?! I know you were always hard to accept or love someone, but I also know that p'kao is, and will always be your first love ... You will not be able to escape from him, your weakness has always been and will always be him N'Earth ...

Fluke was right Kao was always Earth's first love, but Earth completely denies this love, angrily said.

Earth: he is not my weakness! he stopped being that a long time ago ... Thinking about Kao's betrayal ... He did everything planned he just wanted to take me to bed like everyone he took ...He got what he wanted, managed to have sex with me and then threw me away, he had sex with a woman, as soon as he got what he wanted with me... Earth furious ... But you can be sure of what I will say, he will not get me the second time, this I swear to you ..

Fluke looking into Earth's furious eyes.

Fluke: what about Maya ?! Do you really intend never to say that she is his daughter ?! You know if you don't say, he won't forgive you! I noticed the eyes of p'kao, N'Earth! I saw how much he really wanted Maya to be his daughter ... I saw the fury in his eyes when you didn't want to say anything about Maya ...

Earth also saw it, he didn't need to know it through fluke, he saw it through Kao's eyes, he knows that Kao will never forgive him for hiding his fatherhood, the right to be Maya's father in these past five years, Earth gave his back on Fluke and gave a sad look.

Earth: I don't need him to forgive me, I did what I did for me and Maya ... She doesn't deserve her father ... And I would never be happy beside him, because I would never forgive him for the betrayal he did me ...

Fluke looking at Earth from his back, he knew that nothing he said would make Earth go back, among him and Newyear Earth is what never goes back in the decisions made, Fluke said hugging Earth from behind.

Fluke: I hope we don't see them both again ... Let's stop thinking about them and take care of our lives ... Fluke stopped hugging Earth, Earth turned to look at him .... Let's sleep, tomorrow will be another day, I want to forget this day.

Earth with a slightly soft smile.

Earth: humn! Let's go to sleep.

Kao as soon as Earth left, he went to his house, he didn't say goodbye to Seo ji, practically he forgot that he has a bride, coming home, Kao went straight to his bedroom, sad and thinking about Earth and Maya, he said.

Kao: I cannot accept that you belonged to another man ... I saw in your eyes that you still love me ... She is my daughter, she has to be my daughter ... I do not accept that she is the daughter of another man.

Kao called Ohm after an hour.

Ohm: what are you going to do ?! This is really suspicious! this girl is five years old, the same year Earth left you ... Maybe she really is your daughter ... p'Earth wouldn't have sex with someone as soon as he left you since he loved you so much ... I know about the two of you, it took you two months to get to date him ... I don't think p'Earth would accept another man that fast, as it took him two months to accept you.

Hearing all this, Kao raised his hopes that Maya really was his daughter, and that Earth was never belonged to another man, with a serious look, he said.

Kao: I also have the same thoughts as you ... I know that he loved me and loves me, there is no way he can give himself to another man in such a short time that he separated from me ...

Ohm: and what are you going to do if this girl is really your daughter ?!

Kao : I love N'Earth, but if this girl is my daughter, I don't know if I will forgive him for taking away my right to be her father ...

Ohm a little sad, thought of Fluke and the twins, he said in a sad and regretful voice.

Ohm: at least you have a little chance on p'Earth ... already in relation to me, N'fluke wants nothing, I can't even get close to my daughters ....

Kao surprised to learn that Ohm is the father of twins, he said smiling.

Kao: I still can't believe you're a father of twins! For a person who doesn't like having children, they gave you not one but two daughters ... N'ohm I congratulate you ... You hit the target well and with a double goal ... Hahaha ...

Ohm angry at Kao playing with such a serious matter, he said.

Ohm: don't tease me p'kao ... This is serious ... I don't know how to say this, I was never one to have these types of feelings ... You know that the only one I loved is him but ...

Kao wanting to know, he never saw Ohm so confused, Ohm was always a calm, angry man and never loved anyone in his life.

Kao: but what ?!

Ohm: I enjoyed seeing the twins, they are so beautiful! They are very identical and similar to N'fluke ... I don't know what to do p'kao ... I want them close to me, I want ...

Kao ended with Ohm's words.

Kao: you want to take parenthood ... You want to be their father! The father you never were ... But I don't think you'll make it, after you denied them, with the twins you still have chances because they are still very small, but with the love of your life it will be impossible ... N'fluke hates you, he will never forgive what you did ...

Ohm had no way of saying anything against that because Kao is completely right, Fluke would never forgive him, having denied the child that Fluke was waiting for is really very impossible to be forgiven so easily.

Ohm on the cell phone was silent and thought of the moment he had the conversation, thought of the words so sad and full of pain and hurt of fluke.

Thinking (Fluke: I'm pregnant p'ohm ....

Ohm: you are going to abort this thing that is growing inside you ...

Fluke: what did you say ?! Do you want to abort this child ?! Why?! Why do you want to do that ?! Aren't you happy with this baby ?!

Fluke: why ?! ... Why did you never tell me that you didn't want to have a child, and especially with a man like you speak ?! ..... What is the problem? to make a son with a man ?! ...

Fluke: you are the one who should be asking this shit! ... You are the one who must protect yourself from the beginning, if you know you are going to get pregnant, whether male or female, you should already protect yourself ...

Fluke: alright! You don't want to have that child with me! So it's okay ... But I'm sure of one thing now ... You never loved me! You never liked me even once ...

Fluke: don't come near me, you'll never come near me again .... I'm going to create this thing you said just now ... I'm going to raise and love this child that you don't want to raise by my side ... From today this child has no father ... I will be the only father of this child, I will raise him alone ... I don't need a stupid, cruel and heartless man like you ...

Fluke: let me go ... Why did you have to reject this child ?! Why did you have to hurt me so much with your words ?! .... I love you p'ohm, but why did you have to say those words so cold and so painful and cruel to me ?!

Fluke: if you cannot raise a child with a man, then never approach me again ... because I am a man who is going to have his child ...)

Screaming Kao

Kao: N'Ohm, Ohm - Ohm ... Hello Ohm! Are you listening to me ?! Ohm...

Ohm woke from his thoughts, moved his head from side to side, put a hand over his head and put his hair back, and put his hand on the side of his neck and said.

Ohm: I love him ... I will not lose him a second time! .... even if it takes me twenty years to forgive me, I will do anything to get him and my daughters back ...

Kao smiled, was very happy to know that Ohm has changed a lot because of fluke, he said happily.

Kao: I'm happy for you ... But there is a mistake! How are we going to find them ?! The times we met them both was by chance ... We don't know how to find them ...

Ohm: your fiancee's cousin's party, they both took the girls to the party, that means your fiancee knows P'Earth and N'fluke!

Kao on hearing about the bride remained silent, he had forgotten that he will be officially engaged in three months, now he does not know what to do, how to tell the future bride that he met the man he loves five years ago, said Kao a little unwell because of that.

Kao: can you go ask her that ?! I ... I can't face her yet, after what happened with Earth! ...

Ohm as soon as he heard Kao's indisposed voice said.

Ohm: I don't know who's in trouble the most ... You have a bride, and you two are going to make it official in three months, and for the erony of destiny you find the man of your life, and you meet him with a daughter that you don't know if it is yours or not! ... And I find the man I love with two girls who are the daughters I denied five years, and that Fluke makes a point of taking them away from me.. What an erony of destiny don't you think ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 352 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
13.6K 683 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...
6.1K 856 69
This is a sequel to the novel 'When the Spring Arrives' and its spin-offs, From Something to Everything and After Rain Comes the Clear Sky. Ohm and...
39K 1.3K 27
Earth was a beautiful young man of 23 years old,white skin,his hair a little long,his big drawn eyes reflected a certain happiness in them,Earth was...