Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🍁🍁🍁🍁

1.2K 100 2
By pearlyouna

🎗🎗🎗🎗

Clad in white gown with a men's blazer in her hand she was walking aimlessly on an isolated road her once blue shiny eyes were becoming red due to constant crying sniffing lightly to compose herself she again broke down while her knees got weak making her fall on the ground.

She closed her eyes tightly in hope of feeling some peace in her shattered heart but cried loudly remembering the hurtful memories.

"Maya babe it is for your own good "a man said while tracing his finger on her cheek making her shrink back in discomfort.

"I don't want to do anything with you please leave me alone "she said pushing him away while getting up.

"It's your fate now your everything begins with me and it also ends with me accept it as soon as you can it will make your life a little easier "he said gripping her throat tightly giving it one hard squeeze he left her alone coughing harshly while he shut the door with a thud making her flinch.

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Maya..''Daneen said, horrified finding her at the doorstep of her house drenched in rain.

"kya hua hai meri jaan itni raat ko akela kyun ai wo shahs tumha la ja sakta tha usma itni insaniyat nahi ka tumha ghar tak drop kar da"Daneen said wiping her hairs with a towel while she sat on the motionless staring in the space.

(what happen love why you come alone at this time of night if that person takes you with him why can't he drop you back)

"wo mujha nahi choda ga Daneen....kuch bhi ho jae wo mujha nahi choda ga"she said hiccupping loudly.

(he is not going to leave me Daneen .....whatever happens he is not going to leave me)

"kya..kya matlab wo tumhe nahi chora ga"Daneen shuttered between her words trying to get a hold on herself.

(what ...what do you mean he is not leaving you)

"matlab wo apni Biwi ko chodhna ko tayar ...wo apni family ko chodh sakta hai lakan mujha kabhi bhi sakoon ki zindagi nahi jena da ....main mar jao gi Daneen ...ya sab mera sath kyun ho raha hai"she said covering her face with her hands.

(means he will leave his wife.....his own family but he won't let me live in peace......I'll die Daneen ......why all this is happening with me)

her life was taking a twisted turn and she was unable to get a hold on them. Everything was falling apart once again with the constant burden of responsibilities she was losing herself somewhere in between.

closing her eyes his face came in front of her eyes ........her Sikander.

"why you left me Sikander ..your Maya is alone ...I am scared"

🎗🎗🎗🎗

lying on the terrace of his house he was staring at the moon without blinking everything that was happening from few days was making his brain feel puzzled, something is not alright something happened to his Maya ,she was totally different from the Maya he knows ,but it was not his fault she did this to herself but the reason behind was still unknown.

taking a step forward with a thumping heart she looked back towards everyone ,they were trying to stop her but it was too late to realise it ,it was too late.

She shook her head while moving forward with her bare feet. It was sending chills down her spine but she doesn't care about anything at this point.

"Maya ..."someone shouted from behind making her turn but in doing so her foot slipped making her fall.

closing her eyes tightly to feel the pain but nothing happened someone's caring hands got wrapped around her saving her from the pain .

"kab sudhroge tum ''Sikander said while she widened her eyes ,but the next second she was laughing loudly making him confused.

(when will you stop all of this)

"Ab kya hua"he asked, making her laugh more.

(what happen now)

"main itni si jagah se gir kar mar todha hi na jati"she said pointing towards the small wall making him tense.

(I am not going to die by falling from this small height)

"aisi batain na kya karo aur ya ulti sidhi harkatain karna band kar do"he said giving her a pointed look putting her down he started walking towards other side while her soft hand got as hold of his  making him turn tilting her head she smiled making his heart melt.

(don't talk like that and stop doing these things)

"jab tak Sikander ha tab tak Maya bhi raha gi .....ji rahi hai Maya sirf tumhara liya Sikander"

(as long as Sikander is there Maya will always be there .......Maya is living for you Sikander)

"Sikander bhi ji raha hai apni Maya ka liya"he said closing his eyes, losing himself somewhere in dark even in the presence of Moon.

(Sikander is also living for his Maya)

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Tawaif zadiyon ka shahzada nahi milta"

(prostitute's daughter doesn't gets prince charming)

Something in her broke remembering these words. This cruel society still doesn't let us live our lives peacefully,they still try to make us feel guilty for the crimes we never did.

her breath got stopped finding her classmate in front of her making her gulp in fear what if he told everyone else about her hurriedly trying to leave the place she started walking in the other direction her heart started beating loudly when she found him following her tears welled up in her eyes.

"Maya "he said holding her wrist tightly making her turn her heart felt like he was mocking her making her whimper.

"Main aapko nahi janti"she instantly denied in fear.

(I don't know you)

"Par main bohat acha sa janta hun"he said walking close to her, her vision was getting blurry, her heart was paining with unknown fear.

(but I know you very well)

"Maya ho na tumha kaisa bhool sakta hun Sikander ka liya mujha tukraya tha main dekhta hun Maya ko Sikander kaisa milta hai"he said brushing his fingers with her cheek and walking away with a smirk plastered on his face.

(you are Maya how can I forget you, you rejected me for Sikander I'll see how Maya gets Sikander now)

"itni kamzor nahi hai Maya na wo aj tooti hai aur na tab tooti thi"her blue eyes shined under the moonlight ,she was Maya the lone fighter in this world fighting for herself, breaking her was becoming impossible at this point she was immune to any pain given by this society.

(Maya is not that weak she is not broken and she not broken even that time)

throwing the newspaper on the floor she stepped on it when her red heels Zarkham Alma face getting crumbled beneath it while a slay smile played on her lips .

🎗🎗🎗🎗

The clatter sound of her heels echoed in the corridor she was there for another photo-shoot unknown to the presence of someone close to her heart. Changing her clothes she was walking towards a temporary set when she came face to face with him but like always without saying anything she tried to walk away.

"Yaad nahi aati tumha meri "he said, holding her hand when she was about to turn, making her freeze.

(don't you miss me)

"Bohat...bohat zyada yaad aati hai "the words remained unspoken while she did not even for once try to look at him.

(I do..I do miss you more than anything)

taking her in his arms with a jerk their eyes met while his heart did a flip making him feel an unknown pain.

"log kahta hain ankhain bolti hain aj uski ankhon na kaha hai ka AJ BHI PYAR HAI MAYA KO APNA SIKANDER SA'' he closed his eyes leaving her arm while she looked at him with longing in her eyes. Once in her life she wants to be selfish. She wants to run in his arms and tell him how she misses him and how much in pain she was without him..........but she can't.

(people says that eyes speaks today seeing her eyes I saw that Maya still loves her Sikander)

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"aj tu itni teez barish ho rahi hai jaisa sab kuch baha kar la jae gi"Daneen said looking horrified as it was heavily raining outside with thunder and lightning.

"do dil becar raha hain ........muhabat karna wala juda hua hain ........lagta hai ya gusatahi khuda ko pasand nahi aye"she read the words from the book making Daneen looked towards her ..her life was falling apart once again.

🎗🎗🎗🎗

Once again the unknown pain was making its presence in their life.

How you guys are finding this story so far.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Let's meet again till then.
Allah Hafiz.

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading