I'm nobody's b!tch

By DatYaoiFanGirl

Kendal Rivers, a foulmouthed boy who is sent to a school were he is expected to coexist with mystical creatur... More

Part 1: i'll make you mine
Part 2: thank god, humans!
Part 3: So his name is?
Part 4: The "Love guru"
part 5: I didn't ask for it...
Part 6: i believe i can fly?
Part 7: You better come back for me!
Part 8: I may need a blood transfusion
Part 9: Just get me home please...
Part 10: My body hates me
Part 11: Kiss of death
Part 12: Tessa's "feel better" note
Part 13: Thinking back
Part 14: Awkwaaard~~
Part 15: Back to school
Part 16: Ache
Part 17: I can't do it
Part 18: Tired of my bullshit
Part 19: The place i called home
Part 21: Unexpected visitor
Part 22: Getting comfortable
Part 24: Kendal goes for the low-blow
Part 25: I broke her heart
Part 26: I can't relax
Part 27: Let's end it
Part 28: Holy crap we're awkward!
Part 29: Tripping balls
Part 30: Tease
Part 31: Getting emotional

Part 23: Now you've done it...

129 5 6
By DatYaoiFanGirl

When i wake up, i'm alone, did i dream that Silas was here? Or have i finally gone crazy? I rub at my eyes, and look over the edge of my bed, no... Not a dream, his jacket is still there... Somehow a small smile finds it's way to my lips. I'm way too happy about this...  I need to get my shit together or he'll get obnoxious... I open my bedroom door, and what meets me from downstairs is laughter. More spesifically, mom and Silas' laughter. I smile, so he can make mom laugh only a day after they met? Dude got skills... I head downstairs, and mom immediately looks my way, she smiles at me "Hello sweetheart! How did it go last night? Did you have fun?" oh, i take it that Silas didn't tell her...

I fake a smile "Yeah, it was really fun! I kind of forgot about time!" i chuckle, i can see Silas frowning at me from the other side of the kitchen, but i smile reassuringly at him. Mom nods "Great! You feel like eating? You didn't get to eat anything yesterday... Me and Silas here was about to make pancakes..." she hums, pulling a bowl out of the cupboard. Silas grins "I'll get the flour...", i stare wide-eyed at him, he knows where it is? Wow...

Mom turns towards me the moment Silas leaves the area "That's the guy you told me about right?" her eyes sparkle with excitement. I roll my eyes, typical... "Yes... It is..." i shake my head, taking some plates and three cups out of the cupboard, i place them on our kitchen table. "And you said he was mad at you... When i met him yesterday, he seemed worried..." she sighs, giving me "the look"...

I shrug "I didn't lie, when he met me he was mad... Furious actually..." i cross my arms over my chest, leaning against the table. "Oh so you made up?" her eyes gleam, and i roll my eyes at her, i know what she's thinking "Yes, we did, but nobody kissed anybody..." i need to make this one thing clear or she'll never leave me alone... Mom pouts, looking really disappointed "Such a shame, you would have made a cute couple..." she sighs, turning towards the fridge to dig out the butter, some milk and other ingredients. "You're not the only one that thinks that... You should meet my friend Leo... Start a fanclub or something..." i stretch, wiping some sleep out of my eyes.

Mom smiles "Sure! Anytime baby!" she sings, fluttering around the kitchen like some butterfly... A chubby butterfly... I shake my head, sometimes having a mother that supports you for being gay can be tiresome too... "So, how do you feel about him... Silas i mean..." i cock my head to the side, mom's smile widens "Well, i was surprised when he barged in yesterday, demanding to know where you were... But when i told him you were out, and he had calmed down, we got to talk and i've got to say, he's quite the charming boy..." she giggles, but the next thing that slips out of her mouth catches me by surprise "Wouldn't mind having him as my son in law if you catch my drift..." she smirks knowingly at me. I stutter, before managing to croak out a pathetic "Mom! What the hell!"

And that's the exact moment Silas decides to come back with the flour. He stares at my flushed face with confusion, shaking his head at me. I'm grateful that he decided not to ask about it. "So, can vampires eat human food or do i put back your plate and offer you my idiot kid instead?" Mom teases, winking at the poor guy... Silas flushes, clearing his throat "Uhh... Sure, i can eat human food..." he looks away, taking a deep breath, and when he turns back, the usual cocky grin is in place, his amber eyes land on me "But, i wouldn't mind having your 'idiot kid' as well..." he wiggles his brows at me and mom laughs. My face has probably changed shade ten times by now. "Not funny..." i growl as i push past them both to get to the coffee.

"Awwwh, Baby i didn't mean it like that!" mom cooes, hugging me from behind. Silas chuckles "I did..." he winks, and mom chuckles back at him... Oh my god i swear to god mom has already adopted him... And if i know her the way i know i do, she's already planning the wedding... Suddenly i feel a pang of sadness... A wedding i will never be a part of... I'll be dead before i'll ever get the chance to get married... I shake the thought away, why would i want to get married anyway? Just empty promises... "Through thick and thin" huh? Then why can a marriage end in divorce so quickly? I scoff, pouring some water into each of our cups before i take a couple of spoonfulls of coffe powder.

I hand one to mom, and one to silas. The last one i keep for myself of course, and while the two of them scurries around the kitchen to get the pancakes ready, i place everything we might need onto the table. Been a long time since we've been three people by this table, kind of makes me happy actually...

The meal actually goes down this time, maybe bcause i'm at home... Or because the atmosphere is so peaceful... I help with  the cleanup, and mom asks me to show Silas around... Leaves me no say on the matter the old hag... I sigh.

After i've changed my clothes, i hurry down the stairs where Silas is waiting. He's already dressed, did he even sleep at all? There's no way i'd be able to wake up that early unless i had to. I sigh and place my hand on the door "Let's go then..." Silas nods, walking a few steps before stopping to stretch, i can hear his neck pop from where i am... Creepy...

We start out by me introducing my mom's bakery, even if he knew about it... And then we keep working our way towards Alfred's slaughterhouse, to Anne's Café and Sylvia's hair salon. I don't bother with people's houses, and why would i? I gulp when we walk by Jeremy's house, and i hope to god that Silas doesn't notice... He doesn't, luckily...

When i've shown him the most important parts, we start to head home. I stare at the clock in the town square. We've been out for longer than i thought. I do have my wallet on me, and Anne's latte is divine! I drag him over to the café, not sure why i'm treating him but eh... Can think about that later. Besides, mom told me to show him around, and if i did that without going to Anne's, well then he's missing out, and that's not very good service is it?

Besides, Silas' face when i pay for everything is fucking priceless, he looks so uncomfortable it's almost funny. I supress my urge to laugh, but a snort still makes it past my defenses, and Silas looks offended and embarrassed at the same time. I can see Anne's daughter- Katie swooning over him, and that's kind of funny too, considering she made it pretty clear that she didn't want anybody here in the boonies... Well, technically Silas isn't from the boonies but still. Anne sends me a questionable glance when she sees Silas, but she says nothing, so we find a seat by an empty table.

Silas' face lights up the moment the hot beverage makes it inside his mouth and when he puts his cup down he says "Holy crap that's the best shit i've had in ages..." he grins to himself. I smirk, nodding along with him "I know right? Isn't many places that can make it like Anne... I'm willing to bet she's using secret ingredients..." i chuckle, sipping mine. Goddamn it's been a long, loong time since i've had this. 

Silas swallows the rest of his fairly quickly, and i can't help but smile behind my cup. Some of his reactions to things are kind of cute... Like when he's flustered... Then Silas stands up, saying something about toilet, and i immediately realize what he means. I chuckle, finishing my own coffee. This is kind of nice... Almost like a date... I wonder if i can get away with calling it that, just for the sake of saying i've been on at least one date before i die... I chuckle, pressing at my chest to see if that will lessen the ache... It sadly doesn't...

Especially when i look back up to find Jeremy staring at me. I try to look away from him, but soon he's made his way over to my table, dragging his fingers through my hair "Last night was fun wasn't it?" he says casually, i roll my eyes. "It was before the girls left yeah..." i ignore him, looking down into my empty cup. "Oh? Not afterwards as well?" he pouts, feigning hurt. I shake my head "How does taking it forcefully up the ass by eight different guys count as fun? Sick fuck..." i mumble. Jeremy's eye twitches, annoyed is he? Good... "You didn't exactly struggle... Or object..." he shrugs, and i feel the need to punch something. "Not that you gave me a chance to... I only got to object three times before Adam shoved his dick down my throat..." i lean my head on my arm, tapping my fingers against the table. "Meh, blurred lines..." he smirks evilly.

I feel nervous, angry, sad and humiliated at the same time... It's a strange feeling... "Well, the look on your faces when i told you about my condition was totally worth it though..." i add, twirling some hair around my finger. Jeremy shrugs "Yeah, i was kind of freaked at first... But you said poison, and poison isn't contagious... So i thought; then it can't hurt me..." he rests his chin on his hand. I feel a shiver creep up my spine. "Please don't..." i clench my eyes shut when he pushes my bangs out of my face. He seems a bit taken back "Oh? Why not?" he chuckles, placing his hand on my head "You just can't..." i manage, all of the fight in me just, evaporates... I'm scared, yet to my embarrassment, i find that i want what he's subtly offering. If it's stockholm syndrome or something else- i don't know... But i know for a fact that i have no love for this guy...

"Come on Kendal... You don't have to leave again... You can stay here... Keep us company..." he purrs, trailing a finger along my jaw. I shake my head "You know what? I'd rather the poison kick in right now..." i hiss, but there is no threat in my voice. Jeremy sighs "Come on Kendal... Don't sit there and tell me that you don't miss this?" he sounds almost sad... I huff "I don't... At all..." god i'm so pathetic...

Jeremy's about to stroke my hair again, but he never even gets that far. I look up and the relief almost takes my breath away. Silas raises a brow, pushing his hand away like it's something disgusting. "And you are?" Silas hisses, crossing his arms. Jeremy glares back "This your new boy toy Kendal?" he sneers, giving Silas a once over. They just met ten seconds ago and they're already in the middle of  a pissing contest? Fantastic...

I somehow find my voice again, feeling a bit more secure now that Silas is there. "No... He isn't..." i sigh, looking up at Silas for confirmation "I'm not..." Silas confirms, and i swear his glare could peel paint. Jeremy chuckles "Then i don't see what the problem is... All i did was ask him if he wanted to ditch school to stay here and have fun!" he forces a smile, it's stiff and feels wrong... Silas huffs mockingly "You have a twisted definition of fun..." Silas growls.

Jeremy glares "That is none of your fucking business..." he hisses, earning a short, cold laugh from Silas "I'm afraid it is..." his eyes glows dangerously. Jeremy's eyes widen "How so?" his voice is suspicious almost, and i blink. I have the sudden urge to run and hide. This could get dangerous fast...

A/N: Heyaa! Me again! You getting tired of me uploading so often yet? No? Good! Already have another chapter ready to be posted, but you guys will have to wait a bit for that one hehe XP
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Stay classy guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 14
{book : 1} ~~All evans life he had to live with the fact that his dad blames him for his mother's death and the whole school thinks he is a bloody mu...
37.9K 1.2K 21
Rejection is the worst pain imaginable... now imagine it happening twice. How much can one werewolf take before they are nothing more then an raging...
137K 2.1K 51
Humans, Werewolves and Vampires, an unsettling Heirarchy where all humans and "the runt of the pack" Werewolves are basically blood sacks for Vampir...
63.1K 2.5K 25
Uri Willis is the school hottie who is extremely "to die for". He is also a werewolf and the next-in-line Alpha in the River Blood pack, and he also...