Part 31: Getting emotional

His teeth sink into my flesh and my hands rush up to my face to cover my mouth to stifle any sound that may or may not embarrassingly escape my lips. Silas stares at me, his eyes flickering in amusement. But also... Hunger... My skin tingles, my mind swimming pleasantly. I can tell when Silas has finished feeding, as he licks the wound like last time to close it up, i'm already dizzzy from the sudden loss of blood. That's where i push him away "Are you sure? I mean, are you even attracted to guys? How do i know that this isn't just some phase, that you'll regret this afterwards?" All my worries spill out of my mouth like a wave, Silas chuckles, grabbing my wrist so he can bite it seductivly. Daaaaaamn...

"First off..." He pauses to kiss my wrist before continuing "i'm sure... No, i'm not actually gay per se... I'm what you'd call Pansexual... You... Know what that is right?" He questions, biting his lower lip. I nod, giving him the look. Seriously, i'm not that stupid...

"My question is; how the fuck did you end up falling for my shit personality..." I chuckle, raising a brow. Silas gently grabs my arms, softly kissing me. The kind of kiss that'd make my head spin, like i'm some precious treasure. For the first time, a simple but sweet kiss made me feel like i mattered... Like i'm not just some common whore that would fuck anyone because i know i can't fight back... It nearly brought me to tears. "I won't regret this..." Silas says, our foreheads touching. "And for the record, you're the first guy..." He adds, chuckling. I raise my brows "well, i've done this thousands of times before so... I will judge you..." I tease, though Silas doesn't quite appreciate my sense of humour... "Don't remind me..." He hisses through grit teeth.

Fuck, i might have ruined the mood there...

"Sorry..." i mumble, averting my gaze from him because seriously... How stupid can i get? Mentioning my other partners at a time like this... Silas notices my change in mood, of course he does... And gently cups my head in his hands. He gently kisses me and a pleasant shiver runs down my spine. But then things escalates and even though i did sooo much boasting about experience and whatnot, i'm actually scared... Because only now did it dawn on me that- This is actually the first time i'm doing this out of my own free will... With a person i genuinly like... Or, hate less than others is more accurate.

And if silas freaks out because he realizes that he's basically fucking a hand-me-down slut, and says he doesn't want me afterall... I'm not so sure if i could make a full recovery... I swallow, a bit too harshly perhaps, because Silas stops what he's doing, which is awkwardly(adorably) rubbing small circles on the small of my back with clumsy fingers to make me relax. "What's wrong?" he questions, pushing some of my hair out of my face. I shake my head "N-nothing..." oh well i fucked up, thank you teenage insecurities for fucking up my mask of indifference...

"Kendal..." he whispers soothingly, kissing my temple to comfort me. I smile at this because honestly? Who wouldn't? "Can't believe i'm actually saying this out loud but i seriously don't deserve you..." i chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck. Silas pushes me backwards enough so that my arms are still around him, but we can still see eachother's faces "What's the supposed to mean?" his brows knit together, he doesn't look too pleased. "Nothing... Just thinking out loud..." i try to smile reassuringly, but Silas obviously isn't having it. "Do i have to force it into you?" he sighs and i raise a brow.

"What do you mean?" i question, staring straight into his eyes. Silas rolls his eyes and uses the hand he somehow snuck up to the back of my head to push me forwards, kissing me for the umpteenth time. "You seriously need to get over your insecurities because honestly? It's getting a little annoying..." he deadpans and now it's my turn to frown "Well then excuuuse me princ-" silas interrupts me with another kiss. "I'll tell you as many times as you want..." he then says his signature smirk already in place.

"Kendal, all of the bullshit you've gone through... None of it is your fault..." he says it so seriously that i almost want to believe him. "Not your fault..." he repeats, and i roll my eyes at him "Shut up..." i mumble but Silas shakes his head "Yeah, no... Because i'm pretty sure you don't get it yet..." he pauses, leaning down for what i think is another kiss, but he stops short, and since i wasn't expecting that i whine... As embarrassing as that is... "Nuh-uh... Not until you admit it!" he giggles like some child and i'm pretty much tempted to smack him over his head. "Admit what?" i tease and Silas frowns. "Don't play dumb with me Kendal..." he frowns and i laugh. But i do still want him to continue his small kisses and caresses, but i definately don't want to achieve that through his means. So i grab his collar and pull him closer, only to have him lick my upper lip in the last second. I narrow my eyes at him "You are such an ass..." i pout, letting to of him.

"You know it..." he winks, and his smile is actually really contagious. "Fine... Have it your way..." i sigh and he does this weird little dance where he bob his head from left to right, biting his lower lips. I raise my brow at this "What the actual fuck?" i chuckle and Silas shakes his head "Just don't worry about it..." he says, returning to his uh... dance... "It's not my fault..." i admit, and somehow, even though it really shouldn't... It makes me feel a little better. Silas hums in approval and finally gives me another kiss the smug bastard... It's when he starts running his hands up my sides and chest i realize that before my little emotional break we were about to go... There...

He bites my lower lip and i let out a small gasp when i feel his teeth pierce my skin. He takes full advantage of this opening, and sticks his goddamned tongue in... Cheap bastard... And that's when he pushes me down to the matress and pins me there. I can feel the redness take complete control of my face as his tongue rubs against mine. You are very welcome for that... beautiful visage.

And things only get more heated after that...

A/N: TWO MONTHS!? I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO MONTHS!? Somebody smack me... Seriously i'm so sorry! But i've been super busy, i went to spain, and then my grandparent's house, and i didn't have internet on either of those places, so i didn't get to write on wattpad either, and i am so, so sorry!

There weren't any porn this time, and by the next chapter i will most likely have skipped it... But if the demand is big enough, i'll probably write the steamy stuff most of you came her for ;D Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay classy guys~~