Yes! That's what she said.

Oleh bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... Lebih Banyak

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 51

1.5K 79 7
Oleh bookbuster7

Mom opened the door. She was surprised seeing me. She hugged me.

"I had no idea you were going to come." Mom said.

"It was a surprise."

"You came alone?" She asked.

"No Aarav dropped me here and left."

"He could have come inside for 5 minutes."

"Next time." I said.

Niyati and Dad were sitting in living room.

"Where's Samar?" I asked.

"He has gone to Pune for business. He will be back by tomorrow evening." I nodded.

"Nowadays you are very busy that you don't get time to talk to your parents." Mom said.

"No mom that's not the case."

"Is your husband making you work 24*7 just like him?"

"No mom. I have came here for few days just to spend time with you guys."

"Tonight is sleepover. We are just going to gossip." Niyati said.

We spoke in living room for sometime and than when mom dad went to their room to sleep. We went to my room.

"Up for a drink?" I asked.

"I will go get wine bottle from my room." I nodded. I went to kitchen and got the glasses, snacks and cheese.

She opened port wine bottle and filled our glasses.

"So I supposed you have not started child planning?" I asked.

"No not yet. We will start soon. What about you? When are you both planning to have kids?" She asked.

"Not anytime soon." Our marriage is on stake so having a kid is out of question.

" So Tanya's wedding got fixed?"

"Yes." I said.

"Why are you guys having wedding at such a short notice?"

"Both the family wanted that so. House atmosphere will become dull after her marriage."

"I can understand. We miss you everyday." She said. I hugged her.

"Hey it's fine. We will plan trips and you should come here every month. Aarav had promised me he would allow you to come here." Niyati said. I started crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked. I shaked my head.

"Something happened between you and Aarav?"

"No." I said.

"Don't lie. You know you can share anything with me." Niyati said.

"I am planning to divorce Aarav." I said.

"You what?" She said. I was looking at her.

"Umm. Why?" She said kept her glass of wine aside.

I stayed silent for sometime than said everything that had happened after our marriage.

"Why did you stayed silent for so long?"

"I had no idea whom to talk about it." She thought for sometime.

"Did you ever said him why you and Karan brokeup?"

"No he never asked."

"Do you know today you are here just because of your mistake."

"How am I wrong?" I asked.

"Your relationship was new practically you both didn't know each other. He assumed on the basis of what he saw. You never told him what had happened inspite of that you made a issue out of it. He realised his mistake and tired to sort things out between you both but you never gave him chance."

I stayed silent for sometime.

"Do you think every relationship is perfect?" Niyati asked.

"Umm no."

"Than why did you never tried to save your relationship. He genuinely cares for you and loves you oreles which husband will be ready to accept another man's child. Why did you not say to him that you're not pregnant?"

"I never got a chance." I said.

"If you don't love him? Why don't you leave him. At least he will move on and find better person in his life." She said.

"No. I love him." I said.

"Ohh really when did you realise that right now with alcohol's help?"

"No."

"Tomorrow you will forget everything just like you forgot how he planned your birthday and alibaug's trip, came back for you from Singapore and how he didn't leave your side when you were not keeping well."

"Now you have no words. Anyone can say he loves you expect you and mom."

"Mom?"

"Yes she blames that poor guy everyday regrets getting you married to him."

"What to do now?"

"That also I have to say?"

"I will talk to him."

"What will you talk about?"

"I will clear all the misunderstanding and will start fresh with him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said.

"Tomorrow morning go and talk to him." I nodded. We went to bed to sleep.

I thought whole night what I will say to him tomorrow. When I got up I went at dinner table. We all had breakfast together.

"Take leave at office and spend some time with us." Mom said.

"No mom next time."

"You have changed after marriage. No calls no msg nothing." She would start blaming Aarav for everything so I interrupted her.

"Okay mom."

Niyati also took off today. We spend time together at parlor. When we were back Samar was also back from his trip. We all had dinner.

"So Kiara let us know I and Samar will drop you home whenever you want." Niyati said.

"Okay after dinner." I said.

"Why Aarav is not coming to pick you and meet us?" Mom said.

"No mom."

"How can someone be this busy have you ever thought? He even forgot to talk you out on honeymoon what can we expect from him."

"Enough mom. He has done nothing wrong to you. You have no rights to talk about him like this. He had planned 10 days trip to Singapore and Malaysia and I was the one who said no."

"I know he doesn't treat you right."

"You should have thought that before marriage. I don't know from where such topics are coming in your mind in first place. What you want me to do divorce him?"

Yes if that's what you want."

"Sakshi enough." Dad said.

I got up from the table went to my room. I took my bag and went to dinning room.

"I cannot stay where my husband is not respected. I will not enter this house again." I said and left the house.

I was so angry that I didn't waited for anyone's reply and left. I took cab to go to Aarav's place.

It was all my doing that mom hates Aarav so much. I could have avoided all this trouble.

Samar and Niyati called but I didn't picked up their calls. I got stuck in traffic because of someones accident.

It took me 1 hours to reach home. When I was back home. I went to bedroom to keep my bag. I knocked on the door. Aarav opened the door.

"Where were you Samar has called for you couple of times?" Aarav said. I wanted to say something very sarcastic but than that will take me nowhere.

"I was stuck in traffic. Now will you move from my way."

"You could have called me I would have picked you up." He said and moved away so I went inside the room.

"Yes I could but my plan was sudden." I said. He nodded.

I went near wardrobe kept my bag and removed my night dress to change. I freshed up and went out in bedroom to talk to Aarav. He was talking to someone on phone. I slept in few minutes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 27.3K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
93.7K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...