Clash of the gods

By _Clockworkkat_

"You remind me of the ocean," Two silver eye's pierced into the sea-green ones, as both children stood under... More

Maiden's distress
My first follower
Man of grace
Moonlight glow
Time's flight
Whispering tune
Bellowing Cry
Awakening
New Face
Visions of the past
Memories of the past
Medusa's words
First came ignorance
From the past
Reunion
All unlocked
Form the Alliance
Be with me
Agreements
What a shame
Unclaimed Mess
Bare Minimum
Take another step of faith
A rush of emotions

The traveler

3.9K 58 4
By _Clockworkkat_

Chapter 1: The traveler

"So dark," He mumbled, as he turned around. Nothing.

Absolutely nothing lay before him. Blinking he turned his head to the left then right.

Just emptiness.

Lifting his hand, he channeled a bit of his power into his hand and created a spark. From that spark came an explosion that consumed everything in light, and from that light emerged another two entities, along with many galaxies.

Amused, he watched as the other two beings glanced around with confusion mirroring their expressions.

"Chaos," He called out, getting the attention of the other entity, now named Chaos. A female, with large flowing black hair like the newly created black holes, and eyes that blazed like the hottest stars.

"Order," The other, being a man with short neatly tamed hair, and eyes that blazed white with power, turned as well. Now both were looking at their creator and were silently wondering who or what he was. Something there was no answer for.

He smiled and nodded, clearly pleased before disappearing before their eyes.

__________________________

Many eons later, everything was going smoothly, and our secret creator appeared throughout the universe, watching as Chaos and Order ruled.

Amazed traveled everywhere he constantly changed forms to fit the inhabitants of other planets with life.

"What's that place?" He asked himself, looking at the green and blue sphere from the distance. He looked at it and smiled before teleporting himself onto it.

When he landed, he landed in the form of a young child, looking at himself, he smiled in amazement and then checked himself on the puddle of water beside him.

His reflection revealed a young boy about the tender age of six or seven, with bright sea-green eyes, and black messy hair.  His face was roundish, giving him cute and innocent features.

He wondered around, walking unclothed. Until he arrived on a small farm. The couple that lived on it took pity on the poor orphan boy and gave him clothes. He accepted and continued on his way until he found an odd cave that cried for his attention.

Walking towards it, the young boy peeked in, only to see Rhea handing a baby over to nymphs. He grew curious and followed Rhea back to her home. Where Chronos was waiting to be feed. Rhea had taken a stone and had wrapped it into the baby old blanket, and handed her husband the stone.

Chronos swallowed the stone, not realizing that it was not his son. The young boy laughed at himself and praised Rhea for her genius idea. He silently teleported himself back to the cave, where he disguised himself as a nymph and added in raising the young Zeus. Amused he watched as the young godling grew, unaware of the creator's presence and aid in his power growth.

The day came when Zeus was ready to battle his father, receiving ideas from this odd nymph that was always there to guide him through troubling times.

"Here, give this to your mother, she must give it to Chronos,"

Zeus accept it and asked.

"What is it?" The nymph smiled and turned to look at him from over her shoulder.

"A mixture of mustard, nectar, and herbs. This will cause Chronos to vomit your siblings, they will aid you in the upcoming war,"

The nymph disappeared after that, only appearing to guide Zeus through his journey.

After Rhea gave Chronos the mixture, such as the nymph had said, he vomited the other gods and the war began, the mysterious nymph was seen fighting, which adding the winning of the war. Zeus however denied the existence of said nymph after she had defeated his father. Zeus took the glory by chopping his father into a million little pieces and throwing them into Tartarus.

After that, the nymph never appeared again. Leaving Zeus without a console.

Zeus awaited her arrival near the tree she claimed to inhabit, but never saw her again. Without her, he began making terrible decisions and took his first wife, Metis.

After a prophecy was revealed, Zeus tricked Metis into turning to a fly, before swallowing her. 

One bad decision lead to another and Zeus then took his sister Hera as his second wife, and down a rabbit hole, he fell. One bad decision caused many more until Zeus disappointed the young man.

His mentor, even though he was unaware of it, had been watching. For a while, he disappeared again living like a mortal young boy, named Perseus. The woman who had found him and gave him aid named him. The mean meaning "to destroy" came from all the accidental destructions he caused with his massive power surges.

Perseus agreed to it, with the condiction of shorting it to Percy.  Sally, loved the boy as her son and so she agreed upon the name, giving her support in his decision.

"You deserve to live better than this mother," Percy commented, smiling at his mother. Sally responded with a smile and patted his head.

"I have you, it's all I need," And it was true, both lived happy, even in their shabby home. Until one day, some random lord arrived claiming Sally as his third wife, ripping her away from Percy. When Percy found her again, she was forced to send him away, as her new husband was a detestable man,  Percy was consumed with rage and even thought of killing the man, but he thought it through and knew if he did, it would already the gods of his presence. 

So Percy was forced to set out again until he found himself on the island of Delos.

Percy, in his child form, wondered the island until he saw a young girl crying under a pine tree in the dark. Her sleeveless tunic was covered in mud as she wiped away her tears from her face, only smudging mud across.

"Are you ok?" He asked. The girl looked up to see the young adorable boy before her. He seemed to be of similar age.

"You remind me of the ocean," Two silver eye's pierced into the sea-green ones, as both children stood under the moon. The young girl with the silver eyes and auburn hair stood beside a tree with her hand gently touching its rough bark. Dried tears stained her porcelain cheeks.

The young boy with hair dark as night could only stare at the girl in wonder, amazed as the moonlight seemed to surround her small figure. A small smile formed on his lips when he heard her comment.

"You remind me of moonlight," His voice was gentle, soothing to hear.

"I'm Artemis," The girl blurted out as she tried to cover a golden blush that crept onto her cheeks.

The boy smiled wider and extended his hand.

"I'm Perseus, but please call me Percy." Artemis smiled and took his hand, shaking it slightly before regretting it, when she noticed she had covered his hand in mud.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She whispered. Percy laughed and shook his head, only earning an embarrassed expression from the young goddess.

"it's alright, I don't mind." Artemis nodded and looked at Percy.
Soon, both children started playing like life long friends. Before long, daylight began to dim and darkness began to consume everything. Artemis, noticing his hesitation glanced at him before nervously asking.

"Want to come with me? My mom and brother should be on the other side of the creek." Percy smiled at her eager expression to drag him towards her family.

"I don't know if I should," He said truthfully while scratching his head. Artemis frowned and lowered her shoulder, disappointed in his answer.

"Ok, can we at least see each other again?" She asked. Percy smiled and nodded, handing Artemis a small flute.

"A flute?" She asked looking at him in the eyes.

"When you want to see me, play this tune." Percy took out another flute and played a simple but lovely melody. Mesmerized by the sound, Artemis tried herself, only to miss a note. Percy played it again, allowing her to listen to the tune more carefully.

On the second try, Artemis managed to play the tune, but not as lovely as Percy had. She smiled proudly at her small achievement, before thanking him.

"I'll see you around Artemis, play it when you need me." His gentle voice faded with the wind and just like that he was gone. Artemis wouldn't see him for a century.

A/N Hey everyone, Welcome to my first Pertemis story. I'll try to get chapters posted on Saturday nights. It's when I don't work. I will ask for patience since like I mentioned, work consumed my entire week and it's exhausting. I got the first chapter out. I didn't edit it properly since I got excited to see what you all thought. Lol oops.

I'm opened to ideas since I'm writing this as I go! I'll be very thankful for any ideas you guys have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 303 28
(FANTASY/WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE/ROMANCE) "Do you believe we're really soulmates?" I asked, if there was anyone I could trust with this answer it would be...
1.7K 124 11
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
393K 13.6K 42
a/n: I will begin to edit 'Zeus' at some point, but updates will be slow as I am a student in my final year of university. I hope you'll enjoy the re...
20.8K 551 33
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...