Butterfly (Haikyuu x reader)

By RubiBearry

ℓιкє α вυттєяfℓу~ ℓιкє α вυттєяfℓу~ 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 She gracefully glides in the air li... More

...-*Prolouge*-...
...-*Windy windy*-...
...-*Fly High*-...
...-*Shopping*-...
...-*Settling in*-...
...-*Ball and Ball meet Ball*-...
...-*Ladies and Gentlemen*-...
...-*uwu*-...
...-*Thicc Boiz*-...
...-*Is Shy*-...
...-*Headache*-...
...-*Helpless*-...
...-*(。'▽'。)♡ *-...
...-*Personality check*-...
...-*ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 *-...
...-*No hard feelings*-...
...-*Muda!*-...
...-*Fresh Breeze*-...
...-*(✪㉨✪) *-...
...-*The boys are back*-...
...-*The Butterfly Effect*-...
...-*Long time no see!*-...
...-*Teehee*-...
...-*ヾ('・ ・`。)ノ *-...
...-*Moshi Mosh*-...
...-*Silent type*-...
...-*Emotions*-...
...-*Lonely*-...
...-*Ara Ara*-...
...-*Teddy Bear's*-...
...-*Checkmate*-...
...-*Innocent Sqwa*-...
...-*♡'・ᴗ・'♡ *-...
...-*OwO*-...
...-*Jealousy*-...
...-*Conflicts*-...
...-*Scari*-...
...~*CAPTAIN CRUNCH*~...
...~*Baby don't stop*~...
...~*spooky wooky!*~...
...~*Kiyoko Day 1*~...
...~*Kiyoko Day 2*~...
...~*Kiyoko Day 3*~...
...~*Mwa*~...
...~*Playing*~...
...~*This is a Long break*~...
...~*Maid-chan*~...
...~*Hey bestfriends*~...
...~*Bonk*~...
...~*Cute*~...
...~*Clingy*~...

...~*Bob the builder*~...

2.3K 95 42
By RubiBearry

。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚゙((ε(*っ′∀')っ† 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚

(Y/n)POV
After Koushi fixed my nose I decided to look around for a certain person. There is a reason why i need to talk them, Because Kiyoko said to.

"Ah- there he is!" I walk into the gym and wave at one of my new friends. "Hello Kogane-Kun!" I wave at the angry bird dude as I approached him.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Hello!" He hold the ball in his hands as he waves with his other one. "What brings you here today?"

"I came to talk to Futakuchi-Senpai, do you know where he is?" She asks the tall boy.

"Hmm...he walked out that door-" He points to the back door of the gym "He said he need some fresh air." He smiles down at her, she happily pats the tall boys head.

"Thank you Kogane-Kun! I'll make sure to play with you after I'm done talking to him kay'?" She says, he nodded.

I head to the door Kogane pointed towards earlier and walked outside, looking around I see no one.

'Weird...he said he was out here....' It was a windy night, the leaves blowed roughly as the wind picked up. 'Dang it, I left my jacket with Tadashi-kun...' I shiver. I put my arms into my shirt making me look armless as I look for the captain.

The rough winds almost knocked me over but I stood my ground and looked for this man as I walk up the hill. A sudden bang can be heard from behind the trees, almost as if something has fell off of it.

"Sheesh...that's gonna leave a mark..." a familiar voice says from behind the tree. I smile happily and peeked my head over the tree to see Futakuchi on the ground, looking down at his arm.

"Futakuchi-Senpai!" I smile down at him.

"GAHH!" He yells turning to face me, he greets me with a glare. "It's just you woman...what do you want?" He asks, sitting up with his good arm.

"Kiyoko-Senpai said that I did some really bad stuff last week and I just wanted to say that I'm s-
"Okay."

"...what?"

"I said okay, cannot hear?"

"B-but you didn't-

"Look I really don't care about what happened last week, just don't try to do it again." He stands up only for me to sit him right back down. "What now?"

"You hurt your arm.." I pointed towards his bleeding arm. "It looks really bad, let me help y-

"I don't need your help." He pushes my arm away and tries to stand up again but I push him down softly but sternly.

"Look I am a very stubborn person so I can do this all day until you let me fix your arm." I look him dead in the eyes. He seems to just glare at me for a bit before sighing and looking away, signaling me to hurry up. I smile happily and inspect his arm.

"What are you gonna wrap it with huh? I don't feel like getting up." He smirks towards him.

"Hmmm..." I stand up and run down the hills to where the sinks were. I turn the faucet on and take my arms out of my shirt. I check the water temperature before ripping a piece of my shirt off and run it under the water.

I head back to where the boy sat and sit in front of him. I gently grab his wounded arm and pat the wet fabric onto it.

"Ow! Hey be gentle with that.." he says annoyed.

"Gomen, how did you cut your arm this bad?" I asked.

"I cut it from that branch up there." He points at the branch.

"Makes sense, that fall sounded pretty nasty..." I finish cleaning his wound and put the wet fabric aside.

"Well the winds are harsh today...what are you gonna wrap it with now huh?" He smirks cockily at me. I think for a moment, his date tech jacket is tied around his waist..

"Give me your jacket." I go to grab for it but he grabs my hand to stop me.

"I'm not letting you get my jacket dirty." He sassily says.

"No you muffin, I'm gonna use my shirt for your wound just lend me your jacket to wear." I look up at him with a smile, he blushes slightly and unwraps his jacket around his waist. He shoves it towards me. "Just look away alright?"

He nods slowly ad closes his eyes, looking away from me so I wouldn't get suspicious of him looking towards me.

"Thank you!"

FutakuchiPOV
I'm not really the type to be dirty minded...maybe sometimes but right now? I really have the urge to look at her. She's just annoyingly cute that I just want to beat her up with a pillow.

I open my eyes a little to see that her shirt was over her head. My eyes widen as I blush at the sight before me, she is beautiful.

'Damnit Kenji! Try to calm down all right!?' I quickly close my eyes way more harder then I was before, trying to cool my face with the wind which seems to be calming down.

"Okay you can open your eyes now!" Her sweet voice says. I open my eyes, my blush that was starting to disappear came back 10x more as I look at her adorable frame in my big jacket. The jacket sleeve being longer on her arms as the rest of the jacket stops to her knees.

"Futakuchi-Senpai?" I snap out of it and look at her.

"What?" I answer in my usual cold manner.

"Can you give me your arm?" She rolls up her sleeve to show her hand coming out, putting in front of me like a reaching manner.

"Uh- yea whatever." I give her my arm so she can do her stuff. I look the other way, my eyes staring down at her as she wraps her shirt around my arm.

"This might hurt so don't cry okay?" She giggles up towards me.

"Shut up, I never cry." I glare down at her.

"Alrighty then" she giggles. She quickly ties the knot and slowly closes it onto my arm, the thing feeling tighter as it goes. I keep my remarks in so she wouldn't say anything annoying.

"That took ages woman, why are you so slow?" I try to stand up again but she pushes me down. "Oh what now? You already fished it!" I yell at her.

"It's not done!" She grabs my arm lightly and kisses close to the wounded area with was literally my wrist, My face heats up way more than it was earlier.

"W-w-why- why d-did you d-do that?!" I yell at her again but this time louder.

"Well when I get hurt my dad always kisses my wound to make it feel better! And it always work! So I just follow what he does and do that every time when someone gets hurt." I look at her face in disbelief.

'She's adorably annoying and stupid...' I shake my blush off my face and look at her dead in the eyes.

"Everyone? What if you so happened to meet someone you don't even know and they get hurt? Are you gonna kiss them?" I ask her as I stand up. I look down at her as she squats on the ground, looking down.

"Well...I would probably use a different way if I don't know them..maybe a hug!" She looks up at me with a closed eyed smile making me blush again.

"What is wrong with you..." I say quietly to myself before sighing. "Whatever, I don't care about what you call better or not let's just hurry up and get inside...it's fucking cold.." I say the last part quietly again. I reach my good arm out for her to reach which she happily grabbed and I hoist her up.

3rdPOV

"Don't get that jacket dirty.."

"I won't! I am a very clean person, Oomi-Senpai said so!"

"That clean freak dude that hides in the corners?"

"Yup! That's my best best friend! *gasp* but don't tell the others that, I'm scared I might make them angry.."

"I'm gonna tell the others that."

"DON'T!"

"I'm gonna tell them and I'm also gonna tell them that you killed a bird ahahaha"

"BUT I DIDN'T! FUTA-

"Kenji."

"What?"

"Call me Kenji."

"Alrighty! Kenji-Senpai I don't do that! Stop saying these lies!"

"I'm just kidding with you god, your so hilariously gullible.."

"I'm not a bee..."

"...what?"

"I'm not a bee!"

"..when did I say your a b-

"That's Atsumu-Senpai!"

"..."

"..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BLONDE TWIN?! AHAHAHA"

"YEA AHAHAHAHAHA I HOPE HE DIDN'T HEAR THAT ONE!"

"YEA HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"..."

"..."

"I swear they would have heard t-

"What the hell did you call me?"

"I KNEW IT RUN!"

"(Y/N)-CHAN HOW DO YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO SUMMON HIM AHAHAHAHA!"

"OSAMU-SENPAI STOP LAUGHING AT ME AND HELP ME!"

"...Alright, Tsumu if you stop I'll make you food."

"Oh Okay!"

"Thank you Osamu-Senpai!"

"Now you have to do me a favor."

"A favor?"

"(Y/n) I wouldn't trust it if I were you.."

"Kenji-Senpai I think you overreacting!"

"...fine then die, I don't care."

"Die?..why are you walking away Kenji-Senpai?"

"Alrighty! Follow me (Y/n)-Chan"

"..."

Osamu has took her away

.*((ε(')_/゚・:*:・。☆。・:*:・゚\_('`★)з))*.
My boy Kenji need some love!
Thank you for being patient y'all, I felt like updating today so I did and yay!

SHE GREETS YOU FROM ABOVE

I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!°₊·ˈ((>̶᷇<̶᷆))ˈ‧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
2.1K 169 2
(Y/n), an ordinary girl who's skeptical of reality. She admires the life of her 2D characters who she thinks are the only one who fulfills her dreams...
44.5K 1.3K 16
⎯ ⎯ 𝒘𝒘𝒘.𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚𝒐𝒖.𝒄𝒐𝒎 "𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑰 𝑫𝑶?" ⤷ half chat fic ⤷ slow updates iwaizumi hajime x ex volleyball player oc ...
258K 7.8K 31
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗎�...