Before You

By Clariss99j

this book is something different from the rest of my books ENJOY! More

Chapter 1
The Beginning
Please excuse my hands
The Truth
Mom's new man
What lies beneath
Let him go, be careful, and spontaneous love making
My feelings for you
can I have some more?
The answers to your questions
Getting permission
The look in his eyes/ she ain't you
I'll go if it's for your good
I like you, a lot pt. 1
I like you a lot pt 2
What are your intentions/ Merry Christmas
When we make love pt.1
when we make love pt.2
Babe, I'm in the hospital
Andre's Birthday
The baby mama
You can have Whatever you like
The secret vows
This is it!
I don't want anything to do with it: (Diamond)
THE PLAN pt.1
THE PLAN pt. 2
The unexpected surprise
A little birdie told me
The unexpected guest.
Bring that Ass Here!
The Bets
The Cookout
new book!

She's my better half

223 19 0
By Clariss99j

Andre's POV

"Monique!"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I love you."

"Yeah." I'm watching her cook breakfast before she gets the twins to feed them.

I smile at her then smack her ass when she walks by.

"Are you a breast man or a ass man?"
I'm taken by surprise, but I answer.

"All the above. I like that p...." Andre and Monique starts crying at the same time.

I watch my wife leave the kitchen. Daniel and Diamond come in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

"Hi." I say to them. They just look at the wall.

"We heard mom screaming please and nearly called the cops." Daniel says.

"Sorry."

"Nasty."

"Daniel what were they doing?" Monique asks. Daniel looks everywhere but at Diamond.

"A friendly game of tag."

I scoff. "Surely did tag that ass."

"I heard that Andre."

Whoops!" The kids head outside for the bus.

"The babies are calmed down. I'm gonna teach you how to change diapers. Not today. We have work."

"Okay great."

Once we've taken the babies to their grandparents, Monique and I open the diner for the morning rush. My workers start to pile in like roaches.

I see David sit at the table, but let Monique do her thing.

Monique's POV

My brother and parents come in, so I take their orders. "Get guys!"

"You're mighty happy this morning."

I blush. Andre!

"Your orders should be out soon okay?"

"Hey sis," my brother stops me. "Andre in?" I nod to Andre's office. "Okay Thanks."

I take the food to my parents and just sits David's on the table where he's sitting.

"We're sorry, sweetheart."

"I would just like to know why you would have a child that neither of you could handle, I would've been good at a l- never mind. But you're here now, right?"

"Right." My mom says. "We've watched you grow up without you knowing. You have made it! At the time we thought it best to not interfere with that."

"Even when my other parents died?"

"Yes, we could see you were stubborn and sweet at the same time."

"Stubborn. Yes. Sweet. Nah." David says sitting at the table.

"We're proud to see how you've matured without us. From a little chick to a..."

"Full course meal!" Andre yells from his office. I cover my face with my hands as I smile.

"The kids are coming straight here from school. I'll get my cuties from my parents." Andre says.

"They're my cuties too.

"Aiight bet."

Just then, Daniel's bus stops and he gets off.

"Mommy! Is Diamond here yet?"

"No."

"Good. I can rest before having to run. "

I laugh at him. "Your sister loves to play with you Danny. She's only got you and us, but when we're not around, you are her little play buddy."

"Great. Now I feel guilty." Diamond walks in the front door, spotting Daniel right away, but she doesn't say anything.

Andre and the twins come in soon after. "Go to your favorite person." He gives them to me.

"What happened?"

"I went to get them and they started crying. They didn't stop crying until they saw you."

I laugh so hard that I nearly fall over.

"You think I'm cool right Danny?"

Daniel scoffs "you alright. It'd be nice if you stop making mom scream and give me a freaking heart attack."

Andre's POV

Monique gasps. I smile unapologetically.

"Okay son, I'll cover her mouth."

I can see Monique's knees shaking then look directly in her eyes. I wink.

"You about to get your dad hurt."

"I'll take your pain if you take mine." She walks past me, so I grab a hand full of ass and squeeze it.

Thankfully, Danny isn't looking our way anymore.

Monique pinches me, but I just grab her ass and pull her into my lap. Daniel leaves the room. After forcing monique's ass to stop squirming on my dick, I place big wet kisses on her neck, her cheek, and her lips.

"You have homework to do tonight."

"I'll gladly take a F!" She tries to get up, but I'm stronger than her. "That's on PERIOD."

"Okay you'll gladly take a Fuck. I'll see you in class, wear a lot less."

Monique's POV

He slaps my ass before leaving the kitchen. I get started on dinner.

"Mommy!" Diamond walks in the kitchen.

"Hey my princess."

"Hey mommy. Food?"

"Yes. It'll be finished in a few."

"Does daddy hurt you?"

"No. Why?"

"I hear please and a lot of cursing."

"No. Daddy makes me happy."

"Okay." She skips off.

Now that I'm done with the food, all of us can eat. "Hey call the parents over."

"Yes ma'am." Andre kisses me.

While he's calling, I'm getting the kids hype. We're screaming and chanting for Andre.

All of us are saying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

When he comes to the room, he just smiles at all us. "All of my biggest fans."

"Our parents are on the way."

Andre's POV

I hope things go well with Monique's parents. Speaking of which, I hear them arguing outside now.

When I open the door, they immediately quiet down. "Welcome." Booth odd them trod inside, looking around.

"This is nice. Where's your wife?"

I point upwards.

"Oh food!" Her mom goes in the kitchen. She comes down stairs with a smile.

"Hey hubby."

"Hey wifey." I take her, giving her a son and a dip before crashing my lips onto hers in a sweet kiss.

"Your mom's in the kitchen. Don't know what she's doing." She smiles.

I take her hand, intertwining our fingers. We skip to thr kitchen. "If y'all don't sit ya'll happy asses down somewhere, you better." Her mom says.

"Honey, did you see those skips? Like they in a fucking lollipop field or some shit."

Monique and I laugh. My parents finally come in the house after having a whole sex session in my dad's truck.

"Sink is in the bathroom." I say as they come in. My dad just smirks at me while my mom walks like a zombie in the kitchen.

My dad is about to say something, but mom beats him to it.

"Kevin bring ya ass!" I laugh and follow him to the kitchen where everyone's seated with food. "The kids are at school." I say.

"That's good. We want them smart."

"Let's go before the cook us." I say.

"Come say that shit un here Andre!"

Monique's ass is grass if she keeps talking to me like that.

"Why do you love my daughter so much, Andre 3000?" Har dad asked.

"She's my better half just as your wife is to you."

Monique's POV

Andre walks in the kitchen with Kevin.

"How has work been Monique?" My mom asks.

"It's pretty good."

"Who's Daniel's real father?"

"No disrespect mom, but I am his real father. His dad decided to run away like a b....."

I pinch Andre's arm, but that doesn't stop him.

"Bitch. He purposely hurt Monique, and, if I'm honest, I'm glad his ass did because she's my queen."

I put my head down.

"Aww." Everyone said.

"We've gotta find y'all places to live." Andre, David, and I say at the same time.

All us continue eating until we're done. Wer search for houses and these are what our parents chose.

My parents chose this house:

Andre's parents chose:

"Y'all gonna have grandchildren running around, so all the space is necessary and won't go to waste." I smile at all of them after saying that.

"Thanks babygirl." My parents hug me.

"No problem. Andre and I will do all the financial work for ya'll."

Just then Andre slaps my ass. "Okay, we'll see you later, Andre, be nice to my daughter."

Andre looks at me. "I will."

Now at home, the kiddos are here.

"I  need a nap!" Both Daniel and Diamond say. Lucky for us the little ones are in bed. I kiss Andre and hug him.

"Soft ass." He whispers. I climb into bed with him and go to sleep.
.......

I know my updates have been slow.

COMMENT what you think should happen next.

COMMENT!

Like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 647 41
Tbh I Don't Know If I'll Ever Fully Revise This Book. Probably Not. (This book is currently being revised. I recommend you don't read it until it's...
244 33 14
A Tale of One Woman, Two dudes and Enough Detours to Make a GPS Cry Julia Jones thought she had her life mapped out. But then, like any good road tri...
843K 26.7K 28
Don't Read If You Haven't Read Thug Across The Street & Thug Across The Street II
5.5K 240 27
Short Story If being selfish was a crime then I'm guilty of it, cause I'm wishing to all the stars that in our next life, I'll be the one you love a...